10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

rubbing his eyes, this wasn't the turn out he wanted at all, he knew Phil had a temper and those two didn't make anything better. Putting the list inside his tunic, he looked over at Celine and ... a cat? "Ghost Pepper? No No wait-!" he said running over but it was too late, Celine took a nibble. It wasn't as bad as if it was the whole thing but still, Herc just shook his head and chuckled softly before looking at Athena just as Phil called for him "give her some milk, yeah? Found that works well with that kind of food ... and ... pray" he said before turning around knowing, though unfortunate experience he rather not remind himself of, it burned just as bad on the other end.
Walking into Phil's office, Herc had to duck as usual from the hanging piece of the Argo. Maybe some redecorating wouldn't be such a bad idea he though before noticing the scroll in Phil's hand and grew curious but thought it better not to ask "i take it you want to talk about what just happened?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil tapped his hove against the wooden floor, his eyes closed as his hair grew wild. It was strange as it looked almost like he was going crazy with the thoughts in his head. The scroll was on the table as his fingers were tangled with each other in front of his face when Herc came to his office. Opening his eyes, he looked up at his best pupil before motioning his left hand to the seat strong enough for him to sit in. Phil kept quiet until he sat down before speaking up with a tired look on his face,"I would like there to be made clear..this is not because of Hades or Persephone..I can personally put a ban on the two from coming back here. The contestants know what they are getting into..We built things here to keep things safe and how if someone gets hurt, once they leave the arena, their wounds will be healed like that *snaps his fingers*...but with that being said, lets have Brok and Sindri build some wooden swords of all different types and put around the arena..that way people aren't worried about such things..lets also boost up security around the arena to make sure that nothing like what happened last time happens again..we don't need this problem happening in the future. If They try to pull anymore stuff involving lawyers..I will have to use this against them"
He then placed his right hand on the scroll, tossing it toward Herc which showed Persephone's real name on the paper with pomegranates around it. The name said Kore.
"Be greatful", Nobunaga spoke up as he saw Celine dancing around, her tolerance in peppers making him chuckle under his whiskers before looking back toward Takara who pulled out a pepper of his own,"You didn't even take the hotter pepper...Takara had been upgraded to the Carolina Reaper.."
To best describe this, Sriracha is only 2,500 on the Scoville scale. The Ghost Pepper is 1,041,427 on the Scoville scale...the hottest pepper in the world at this moment is the Carolina Reaper with ‎1,569,300 on average in the Scoville Scale. Takara had a paper towel around his hand to hold onto the pepper before downing the entire pepper, throwing away the stem as he began to chew quickly. The heat intensified as the silent keyblade wielder screamed with no sound out into the air. His face was bright red as he summoned his keyblade weapon, breathing heavily as snot could be seen exiting his left nostril. With that, Oda turned toward Athena before back toward the two,"Whoever wins gets the milk first.."
With that, the battle was on in Takara's eyes as he ran straight toward Celine as he went for the first attack. His keyblade stance always had his keyblade backwards in his hand, similar to Feudal Japanese Ninjas. His keyblade was designed as though a crown was melted down into a weapon as he rushed toward his training partner, Celine. Jumping into the air, he twirled his body sideways before swinging the weapon downward toward her while in the air.

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing the kitty's comment about how she hadn't even gotten the hotter pepper, there was a pepper hotter than this one!? She would look up at the silent man and saw the man eat almost the pepper whole save for the stem which caused her to shake her head. Why would he do that, was he mad!? Nonetheless Celine still felt tears telling in her eyes as the two would soon begin to battle, both clearly in differing amounts of pain. Obvously Takara was certainly suffering more than she was but the blonde had such a low tolerance for spicy food that she may as well have been. Granted Celine would probably be writhing on the floor in pain instead of going into a spar with the other person. Celine frowned as her arrow missed it's mark and quickly sheathed her bow before looking up and summoning her shield to block the attack from the others keyblade. Celine stood her ground as the two clashed and with all the force she could muster, Celine would attempt to take a quick step back before the edges of her shield began to glow a brilliant golden white energy. She would then run forward, going for a horizontal slash with the blade of the shield.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

upon hearing that Phil was going to make some changes, Herc started to smile and felt pride in his teacher but then that smile quickly vanished upon seeing the scroll and caught it. He didn't read it, he didn't need to. Instead he set it on the table and rubbed his eyes "Phil ... you're playing a dangerous game with this" he said picking up the scroll again "blackmailing the Queen of the Underworld isnt a smart move, even with the other gods knowing it. Apollo did worse than this and he got turned human for a few years as punishment ... that story is not mine to tell but that's besides the point which is ..." he said before getting up "what she did was wrong, yes ... but she's my favorite aunt. And i can't protect you from the backlash this would cause; Eros, Hermes, Ares, Demeter especially ... I'm asking you properly ... forget you ever read this, forget you even had it ... please, if nothing else do it so i don't have to see you die" Herc said in a depressingly stern tone that felt like the word 'again' was going to come out

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As he watched the battle begin, Nobunaga Oda walked over to where the two goddesses were as his paws rested against his hips. He was thinking intensely at things he learned about in their adventures by themselves as he wondered how they were going to make it to the top of Mount Olympus. It was difficult to imagine as he spoke up to the two goddesses,"We have a problem involving infiltrating Mount Olympus. It seems that the only entrance to the mountain is blocked by a tree that uses blood for life. It is run by a demon lord named Urizen and I hear is a very powerful foe."
Meanwhile, Takara's eyes grew wide as he watched the shield being used as a weapon, making his purple eye shine when he saw the holy magic coming from the edges of the shield. Jumping upward, Takara twisted his body which barely missed the blade of the shield though one piece of his hair was sliced in half with ease. Landing to the left of the champion, Takara smiled brightly though the heat of the pepper was growing more and more powerful. Takara, a innocent looking kid, smiled widely as he waved his hand directly toward her before doing a couple of back flips to give the two some distance. The silent keyblade wielder stared straight toward her as he analyzed the situation, the way she moved with the shield to how many seconds it would take for her to grab her bow. All of these are a factor in fighting. Time was everything as Takara smirked before going into a defensive position which he placed his keyblade in the right position before holding the blade in front of him. The only thing Celine would notice would be that his purple eye was shining bright.
Back in the Phil's office, the satyr groaned at the thought of this. Herc wouldn't protect him? He was getting bullied himself from the way they are treating the games. They were being treated as though they were putting people in danger which was ridiculous. Phil grew silent as he continued to listen to Herc's advice. Forget what had happened with Persephone? This was of course not what Phil could do but he turned toward the window in his chair as he spoke up silently,"I've lived a long life, Herc. I have trained so many heroes for the gods and yet, they look down on me. They only know the heroes I trained but yet, no one remembers the Satyr who trained Hercules, Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus..so many more. If we are helping them get their thrones back to Olympus then they need to respect us...simple as that. Keep Persephone and Hades away from here if that is truly how they feel but with the coliseum, we run it, not them.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 am
Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War

Athena watched as they ate the pepper,"Hmm.. a very strange way to bring out your inner strength but when you have a burning in your body I see how this can be beneficial", Artemis thought they were crazy,"Well.. I guess..", said the moon goddess unsure as she turned to Nobunaga,"We are pretty aware", sighed Artemis,"I am not sure what is going to happen but I am sure with what is left of the traitors six the most experience of the gods we can come up with a plan we have two gods of war after all", she pointed to Athena also hinting at Ares who was the other; Athena watched the two fight,"Focus on working on our champions strength is important for we can not protect everyone in the upcoming war regardless if we desire to or not..", she took in a deep breathe,"To think that eventually their were people stronger than gods.. it saddens me.. we used to be a sense of justice having a responsibility to care for the weak there was corruption among the gods yes.. but.. I believe that corruption was our own arrogance we were so used to be the only powerful beings for so long undiscovered that we allowed that to affect our ego", she turned to him,"Any input we have from our allies on the way to defeat the demon lord is most appreciated and I am for one grateful for it"

[ty to everyone who has been patient and let me rest up with a post skip <3]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine felt her gaze widen a bit, Takara had dodged so effortlessly! But then she also knew that her swings were a tad bit slow, heavy lifting was never her strong suit and the shield was far from light. She could feel the burn of the pepper still in her mouth as she was now breathing much more than normal. Celine's blue eyes stared for a moment as he waved and flipped away, Takara could have easily struck her and dealt a powerful blow to the blonde which caused her to frown and shake her head at the young man flipping away "I hope you're not holding back because I'm a girl Takashi, I'd be very insulted otherwise!" she doubted that he was but still Celine wanted to make sure he wasn't holding back because otherwise this spar would be pointless. The blonde would then take note of the others change in stance as his purple eye had begun to shine, what was the others plan? Celine stood there going over possibilities of what she could do, did she go in to clash with him? That didn't seem like a smart idea as Celine's prowess in close combat was severely lacking. Keeping the other at range seemed to be her best option right now but then he had that ability to teleport to his keyblade which could close the gap quickly between them. So Celine made up her mind and decided to get risky and so her shield would begin to glow as the shield's blades would glow once more as she threw the shield at him as a ranged weapon. However Celine would quickly begin to run to the side, drawing her bow and fired several arrows, jumping onto different nearby platforms to try and get the high ground on Takara.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hercules stood in silence looking at his teacher and friend with a sad frown "I'm not saying we don't run it ... but Persephone ... she cares about people as much as i do and it took that incident to open her eyes to it. The day her name changed from Kore to Persephone is something she hated constantly ... believe me when i say she's only doing this because she cares, even if her and Hades expressed it the wrong way" he said before running a hand through his hair "they do respect you. If they didn't then they never would have told me you were the greatest trainer of heroes ... i can try to talk to them about it if that will help"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Oh crap. Oh crap. OH CRAP was all he could think as he saw the shield fly pass his face as he fell down onto the ground to dodge the shield throw. Looking at the shield with his regular eye, he could only see it's appearance but with his purple eye, he saw something quite interesting. The aura flowing around it was quite powerful and it almost stung his left eye. With that, Takara looked to his left to see Celine shooting multiple arrows toward him which caught him by surprise as he leaned his legs over his torso, dodging the arrows that were heading toward his legs before thrusting his feet back forward to flip himself back standing up. Sweat dripped off of his brow as more arrows were shot straight toward him, making him swing his keyblade in a backwards stance to block three out of five arrows. One arrow grazed his right leg, making it only bleed slightly. Groaning softly, Takara smirked as his left eye shined brightly to see exactly what she was trying to do. Getting the high ground for advantage.
Meanwhile, Nobunaga brushed the fur on his chin as he wondered exactly what his friend was thinking during this training session. Looking over toward the two gods talking about the ego of the gods, Oda only chuckled in his deep yet smooth voice as he spoke up,"Don't be sorry..the egotistical nature is embedded in the role of a God..sure, you lost your pantheon but something you aren't realizing..your champions are working their hardest to fight for pretty much nothing..nothing but honor or for a couple of them, revenge or retribution..either way, you may think we are fighting for you..but for us, we are fighting for our lives and future back.."
Back in the office, Phil continued to stare out of the window, watching the training between Celine and Takara with his heart hurting. A goddess hurting because of something he did? Something he had been doing for many many years? Hurt him a little bit as he just kept silent. Looking down, he thought about what all had happened back on Olympus as he just let out a sigh that may have sounded annoyed, it was genuine in how he had to do the right thing,"Just..burn the scroll and we'll set up a meeting about the future..but they have to do something for us in return.."
Back on the field, something stuck in Takara's mind as he twirled his keyblade around and stared. He wasn't holding back at all but instead was stalling as he waited. Celine was climbing up different platforms and saw that the next platform had a already cracked support beam underneath which gave him the opportunity. Quickly, he dodged some arrows that Celine had shot toward him before quickly throwing his keyblade straight toward the platform's support beam as the wood snapped completely in half. This made the platform barely hold on but anymore weight on the platform would make it just flop straight down, making whoever was on it to fall straight down onto a hay stack.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:12 am
Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

User Image
Artemis Goddess of the Hunt

Artemis looked over at Nobu as he explained how the gods already had an egotistical expression she puffed up her cheeks in retaliation but found that she couldn't defend some of her previous actions in the past; Turning her attention back to Celine and Takara she managed to watch their fight in interest beaming with pride as the girl with arrow managed to nick her opponent but seeing the pillar she wanted to shout,"Watch out!", but was intercepted by Athena who watched on in a practical eye,"You are right Nobunaga we have nothing to offer them but glory.. I fear that is a petty feat compared to something like Immortality", she told him frowning,"Yes... to take back out future.. for those that have yet to live.. I agree on this", she whispered,"If only the past would melt like the snow at the start of the spring";  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine quickly took note that one of her arrows managed to graze Takara's leg, she'd make sure to heal that once they were done. But right now Celine was doing her best to keep in motion so that even if he threw his keyblade and teleported to it she'd be able to keep moving and keep her distance while her bow was still out. That and keeping the high ground meant that she would be able to maintain the advantage her had gotten for herself. Suddenly however Celine could begin to feel a familiar tightness in her chest as her breathing became more shallow by the moment, dammit not now. She was already becoming very winded jumping from platform to platform, her low endurance was always her greatest weakness as it was simply something she couldn't work around unlike her lack of physical strength. But if Celine was anything, she had a stubborn streak in her and refused to let this slow her down, even if she would regret it after the adrenaline wore off. Her lungs would just have to deal with it and hopefully improve a little bit more with this spar she was partaking in. As the blonde was working on jumping from platform to platform she took notice that Takara had thrown his keyblade at something but it was nowhere near where she was, what was his game plan? Well Celine would soon find out as suddenly as soon as she landed on the next platform it suddenly gave out under her weight which caused her to lose her footing and as she let out a cry, Celine fell down into a nearby haystack which thankfully broke her fall. Celine's breathing was even shallower than before as she seemed to be panting for breath but still slowly Celine pulled herself out of the hay pile, summoning her shield to her left arm as she wasn't focused on Takara in that moment.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

Takara's eyes stared to see if the young blond haired archer to see if she was okay, making his keyblade disappear that was above her on the tree. Before that however, Oda watched exactly what had happened while the goddess was talking about their immortality which made the young cat only chuckle from the thought of immortality. Everything in the realms had a start and a end in the Demon Lord's golden eyes as he spoke up with a soft tone,"You'll need to train her endurance and constitution..she's strong however.."
Watching her fall to the haystack however as Phil and Herc walked out of the office to observe the end of the fight as Takara walked over to his sparing partner, giving her a bow of respect before lending out a hand to show compassion. Watching her get out, he noticed that she was out of breath which made him smile softly as two soldiers ran out with glasses of milk to help with the burning sensations on their mouths which Takara didn't even think twice as he grabbed the drink. Chugging down the milk, he let the last of the drink swirl around inside his mouth before finishing his milk with a sigh of relief. Falling down to the ground, Takara let out a soft sigh of relief which made no sound escaping his lips as he looked up at the sky in a relaxed state. Oda walked over to the two with his arms crossed as he spoke up with a soft smirk,"You fought quite well, champion..you fight with honor and with your mind, you know the best thing to do is have the high point with your specialty of your bow. In battle, you might not have us by your side to keep your endurance up so remember to reserve your energy.."

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

(OCC: Trey volunteered to skip this round just so you all know~ Celine is such a powerful warrior and I can't wait to see her growth in the future~)
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:10 pm
Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War

Athena smiled at the two she was glad they had done so well with one another and nodded at oda's words of wisdom,"We should be returning to the underworld soon.. I am sure that uncle has some plans of taking out Daichi's allies by the time we have been gone", she looked over at phil,"Thank you Philocetetes for allowing us to use your arena", she nodded to him, Artermis was texting on her phone to perephone,'how is things going? we are heading back', she then smiled wondering what had developed since they had left";  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine was still somewhat removing straw from her face and hair when Takara had come over and extended his hand which she smiled a bit at and took his hand, sending the shield away "You certainly got me good" she stated breathlessly, clearly very winded from just the short spar. However once she was up she was pleasantly surprised with the glasses of milk and she would thank them before taking slow sips the cooling drink, letting it help deal with the horrid burning that was still in her mouth. Meanwhile Celine would glance at the younger man and couldn't resist the chuckle when she saw the other had downed his glass of milk so quickly. She could only imagine the pain he was dealing with if she was writhing from just a nibble of a pepper. She would then look at Kitty who approached the duo and listened to the other speak before nodding her head, smiling a bit as she continued to take deep breaths "Yes, you're right about that. When I was younger I was extremely ill and unable to do much of anything for a long time. I'm still crippled by it even to this day" she would admit to the other which would explain why she had become so winded so quickly from her the spar. Celine would then turn her head to Athena and nodded her head "Yes M'Lady!" Celine would smile at Takara "We must spar again, I won't lose next time!" to Celine that was a loss as she had been the one taken out first in the fight. However something quickly struck Celine before making her way over to Takara "Before I forget!" Celine would get down on one knee before the young man and moved her hands over the arrow wound that was inflicted to the others right leg "Let me take care of this and you'll be all better" soon her hand gave a soft glow as she proceeded to wield her light magic to mend the wound on his leg and soon it would be healed with very little indication that there was a wound there in the first place "There we go, I hope that feels better!" she stated with a friendly and kind smile on her face.

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

raising his eyebrows impressed, Herc watched how Celine healed her opponent and smirked over at Athena "you picked a good one, sis ... real hero material" he said before turning to his sisters and gave them both a hug "don't be a stranger around here. Got it?" he said kindly before looking at Celine and Takara before looking down at Phil "well what do you think?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash