User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

"I think with enough practice, she'd be a great hero but she'll need to keep training..", Phil responded to Hercules' question, placing both arms crossed over his chest as he tapped his hove against the short grass. Thinking about everything, the Satyr only looked up at Celine before speaking up softly,"We have a gift for you..go over to the treasure box next to the bench there. When you are ready, of course, use it. The outfit is great for freeing your arms a little bit more with your bow and shield. Keep yourself motivated and remember..the gods will be by your side, along with your friends"
With that in mind, Phil looked over at Takara who was just checking his wound that was now healed, smiling softly at Celine before giving her a soft bow of respect. She was a worthy opponent and though she was a hero in training, she was already smart with her environment strategies which means more than anyone could possibly realize. Meanwhile, Oda listened to Celine's excuse about how when she was growing up, she was quite sick which tilting his head, Oda could almost sense what she was talking about. This only made him brush the fur on his chin before speaking up in his deep voice,"Don't sell yourself short, Celine..People didn't expect a man like me, a man who enjoyed the life of sake and women to be a powerful conqueror...the man who showed how useful firearms are if used correctly in war..Keep pushing yourself and you will accomplish more than you can possibly realize.."

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:25 am
Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

By Bi Blitz

User Image
Artemis Goddess of the Hunt

Artemis was getting the text back from Persephone that Hera had woke up and her eyes shot open,"Hey herc!", she said running over to him as she showed the text message from her friend,"Your mom woke up", she told him as Athena raised her brow at the sound of Hera's awakening, "Is she...?", she asked Artemis shook her head, "Persephone says she was p*ssed at hades but that was about it... though it seems she got over it", she continued, "They are at Elysium heights reviving some dead pirates", Artemis tapped her lip in thought,"We need to return to the underworld then.. if Hera has awoken it will be a matter of time then perhaps Zues will to.. I wonder what has caused their awakening...", she said quietly, "We thought they would be sleeping for a few more centuries..", she concluded as she turned her head to celine with a nod,"When you are ready going through the portal", she opened one with an exstension of her palm,"It will close behind you", she assured the young hero as she entered through.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:21 am
User Image

User Image

Once Celine was finished healing the others wound she would then inform the others about her illness from when she was younger and how it haunted her to this day. She always knew that she probably wouldn't be able to get on same level as others but the blonde knew that she needed to always work hard if she were to improve. True she may not be able to match up to other people but as long as she met her own goals then she'd be happy with any progress she made. However she would blink when Kitty Oda spoke and told her to not sell herself short and that by pushing herself she could accomplish more than she thought she could. She stared at the feline for a moment with a surprised look on her face before gently smiling and nodding her head "I'll keep that in mind, thank you!" Celine said before she would be somewhat surprised when the Satyr approached her and spoke about having a gift for her and she tilted her head a bit "A gift?" she would then smile a bit at Phil and nodded her head, offering a small smile to the smaller man "Of course! Thank you!" However as Celine retrieved the outfit she took note that it certainly seemed much more combat efficient than her current attire, she would fold everything neatly while also retrieving the cape that she had set aside before clipping it back into place. Actually now that she thought about it the cape really was more or less just an accessory that that served no real purpose outside of looking cute with the outfit. Maybe practicality wasn't at the forefront of her mind when she chose this to be the outfit she went out to fight in. Nonetheless there was nothing wrong with it and so she would use some of her magic to have the outfit given to her to have it teleported to her ship.

However as Celine turned she would see Artemis running up to Hercules, exclaiming that his Mother had woken up. This caused the blondes eyes to widen a bit
"His Mother...!? Hera?!" Celine felt a deep warmth blossom in her chest as she clasped her hands together, thankful for this wondrous news. Celine's Mother was a devout worshiper of Hera and she felt so happy to know that her Mothers prayers no longer were for not. Celine would then see Athena open a portal and the blonde would approach Phil and Hercules and bowed her head in respect "Thank you for letting me use these training grounds, it was an honor meeting both of you!" however she would then make her way over to Oda and Takara and knelt down first, patting the top of Oda's head "Thank you for the kind words....Oda, I'll never stop trying my hardest!" she would then stand before Takara and smiled a bit at the young man and nodded her head, pulling the other into a brief hug before pulling back "That was an excellent spar Takara! I hope we meet again soon....but next time I won't lose!" she giggled a bit before turning and lightly jogged through the portal after Athena hoping she hadn't fallen too far behind.

[Exit Celine]

((OOC: So sorry for the near month long wait! Life has been not so kind lately haha))

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

The portal was open, Aqua flew out with her glider until both her of glider and keyblade vanished. Aqua landed at the front of the entrance, decide to wait for Terra and Ven before meeting Herc. However, storming to Mount Olympus means facing her brainwashed son she failed to save or unbreak the spell Daichi put upon, Karuma. She already made her choice to save Karuma from Daichi's hold, either try to talk him out of it or clash their keyblade.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

smiling at his family, Herc was glad to hear his mom was ok "tell her I'll visit soon okay?" he said with a nod before catching a glimps of a portal in the sky and smirked at bit before seeing another object going through "hey Phil ... i'll be right back. i'm sure this young warrior and ..." he said before looking down finally noticing Oda and looked surprised a bit but played it off looking back at the satyr "his friend are good in your hands" he said with a smile before jogging to the entrance

following Aqua, Ven went through the portal doing some board tricks before his armor and keyblade vanished and landed on the ground "totally beat Terra, ha!" Ven said with a chuckle as Herc showed up and leaned against the doorway with a smirk "wow ... you guys look awesome ... who's your tailor?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

The portal opened as Aqua and Ventus flew through before Terra flew right behind them, jumping off of his ship before landing onto the ground in a almost Superhero Landing in a way. Slamming his left fist against the ground and in his full armor, Terra let out a soft sigh before standing back up straight as his armor disappeared in a flash of light to show his new look underneath. Standing there in his new black and gold robe, Terra only smacked his hand on top of Ventus' head, ruffling his hair with an annoyed tone before speaking up,"Not by much, Ven...but good job."
This was when the keyblade master looked up to see the grown up Herc stand there with a smile on his face and a soft chuckle, asking about their new outfits. This only made Terra chuckle softly before shrugging his arms,"Seems as though you have changed quite a bit yourself. Figure it's time we have a makeover ourselves..It's good to see you, Herc."
Meanwhile, Takara and Oda watched as Celine said her fairwells and left with the two goddesses, the young keyblade wielder only showing her a smile on his face and a large thumbs up to show that no matter what, she was never alone before getting the brief hug. This caught the mute keyblade wielder by surprise but only smiled brightly to show that this was okay. Oda bowed to her with respect as she left just as Herc noticed the portal up above. Knowing that their aura was quite powerful, Oda turned toward Phil who was sitting on a bench waiting for him to bring the three back,"Took them long enough.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

By Bi Blitz

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua smiled at Ven when he exclaimed that he beat Terra, until Herc spoken out. She looked at him when he complimented about their keyblade master clothes, "Thanks, our late master was acknowledging us as Keyblade Master," she replied, she looked at both Terra and Ven before she looked at Herc, "We come here to ask you something."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

smiling at Terra he extended his hand to shake his hand with a smile "good to see you again too, my friend. All three of you" he said as Aqua said their dead master gave them the clothes, which confused him slightly then kindly smiled when she wanted to ask him something "well I'm always eager to help with anything, and you three are always welcome" he said before crossing his arms "what do you need?" she said as Ven strode up to stand next to Terra and Aqua "how to get to Olympus ... we don't really know tthe way around your world and if we're gonna fight against Daichi, we need a general idea" he asked as Herc nodded in thought "yeah, Greece has changed since you last saw it ... more wild, more violent but the geography is still roughly the same. Phil should have a map i think" he said before waving them inside and looked around to find the satyr who was sitting on a bench "Hey Phil, look who decided to bisit"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Watching as Oda was talking to Takara in whispers, Phil only groaned as he tried to figure out how to untangle a yo-yo string he had just messed up. All he wanted to do was the trick called "Walking the Dog". It didn't go well as Herc came back and spoke up, making him, toss the yo-yo away before standing on his hooves to see exactly who he was talking about. Aqua, Ventus, and Terra stood there beside Herc who look very mature with their new appearances, more elegant in a way,"Aaaah..welcome back to the coliseum. Decided to get some hero training from the master himself...who is me?"
"I umm....no, that's not why we are here", Terra spoke up as he crossed his arms, chuckling softly before trying to explain their situation,"We are looking for a way we can get up to the Mountain of Olympus but-"
"No one is talking to you, kid", Phil interrupted before walking up to Aqua with his hands on his furry hips,"Hey there, Sweet Cakes~ When are you gonna start training with us? We might need your...attributes for the Games!"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Herc started to talked about how much changed Greece turned out, Aqua speculated Daichi created chaos, but she did heard the geography is still the same. She followed Herc with Ven and Terra, and unfortunately Phil cuts Terra off and start flirting with her. Aqua blinked and wondered if Phil know she's already married, or pretend he didn't know, "I'm appreciate your offer for attribute, but we are heading to the war. Daichi might already prepare for it. Like Terra said, we are looking for the way to Mount Olympus. Herc thinks you have the map," she kinda turned down his offer because of upcoming war and request for the map of Greece.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Phil" Herc said raising his eyebrows a bit hoping his teacher would ever show some professionalism "these guys are the best at what they do and we really could use their help in the upcoming battle" he said as Ven stepped forward "please? we wouldn't ask if it wasn't important you know that" the boy said as Herc couldn't help but smirk. he may dress differently, but Ven still was the same as he was back when he first met him all those years ago. though he knew Phil would keep hitting on Aqua so he decided on smoothly mentioning something as he turned to Aqua "I take it your husband didn't happen to have a map on him?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

By Bi Blitz

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra, with his hand over his face from the straight awkwardness from this interaction, he spoke up with a slight sigh escaping from his lips,"Really..?"
"Eeeeh don't worry about the map, Herc. I have a spare in my office. Gives me a chance to get something from the Vending Machine", Phil, spoke up with his arms crossed, placing a toothpick between his lips as he began to head off toward his office to go grab it, giving Terra a small amount of relief that Phil was gone as he sat down on a bench with his wayfinder in his right hand. All of a sudden, they heard a deep voice speaking up over by Ventus, behind him.
"I feel like you'll need our help then", Nobunaga spoke up as his back paws stepped out of the shadow with Takara who sat down on a bench with his keyblade in his hand. Oda held his rifle against his small shoulder plate, his golden eyes looking straight toward Terra who went back to facepalming. What is the deal with all these talking cats was all he could think about. Oda continued with what he was saying,"You'll also have a problem with Urizen...a Demon King who uses something called the Qliphoth Tree which uses blood to fuel up a fruit that'll give him great power..get that tree out of there, we have the best path to go up Olympus.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua shook her head sadly from Herc's question, "I don't think he has it," she replied. Phil mentioned he does have the spare one before he walked to his office, thankfully he will allow them to take a look at the map. While she's waiting, she heard the deep voice as she turned around and only see the talking cat. She didn't look surprise because of Chirithy and Exceeds, however the male cat told her and her friends about Urizen and Qliphoth Tree. She remembered Nero, V, and Nico mentioned that subject, so she looked at her friends, "The devil hunters warn me and Arigane, and rest of resistance about it," she stated, both Urizen and Qliphoth Tree sounds ominous. She looked at the cat, "You are saying this Urizen and Qliphoth Tree are getting in our way?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

hearing the voice, Ven looked down at Oda and blinked a bit "um ... are you one of those Exceeds or are you like Chirithy?" Ven asked as the Dreameater in question materialized and stood in front of Ven in a protective manner facing Oda with as much a glare as she could give "he is nothing like me, stay away from him Ven. i don't like the smell of him" she said as Ven tilted his head "look ... we need as much help as we can get, you said it yourself" he said as Chirithy turned back to face Ven and shook her head "Ven ... you always have to be so trusting don't you?" she exclaimed as Herc smiled slightly "it is a side effect of having a pure heart"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Ah...what?', Oda replied with a question mark appearing over his head, blinking a few times as his golden eyes saw a small poof of light appear to show what seemed to be like a stuffed cat with a little pouch on it. It was adorable as Nobunaga only crossed his arms in annoyance as Takara walked over to to the group, his smiling bright and for some reason, feeling a since of comfort with the young boy in front of them. Oda looked up toward Takara before shrugging his shoulders as he spoke up,"I have my own problems with Daichi..just like the rest of you. He uhhh...ate his eye and turned me into this...furry form.."
"He...ate your eye?", Terra responded as he looked over at Takara, who was placing his hand over his left eye which was glowing a soft purple glow. This made Terra feel sorry for the young warrior who moved his hand away before using sign language to communicate with Nobunaga who only nodded his head toward his mute friend. Terra turned back toward the group, looking down toward Chirithy with a soft tone,"Chirithy...time has changed for the better. Some warriors wield darkness to fight for the light."
"FOUND IT!", Phil's voice exclaimed as he held out one of the copies to the Map of Greece. Wobbling over to the group, over on a stone table, Phil laid out the map where it showed the group where exactly the Entrance to Olympus was,"Had some copies behind a lion rug I hadn't unpacked yet. Always wondered how that lion got that scar over it's left eye...ANYWHO..it seems like it's close to your home town, Herc...over at Thebes.."
"That's...not good..", Oda spoke up as he jumped onto the table, looking down at the map with a concerned look on his face, brushing his fur on his chin,"Remember when I said the Qliphoth Tree uses blood to fuel up that fruit?..It uses blood of victims and sucks it up through it's roots...from what this map says..Thebes would be a prime target for that exact thing.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items