User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

"Alright alright...then you both can take a thousand laps, your highne-", Phil replied before being picked up violently, his hooves swinging back and forth and his eyes almost popping out of his head. He kept repeating,"PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN!"
When he finally did, Phil brushed himself off, made sure his hairs looked good, before turning back around at the group with his arms crossed and his hoof tapping. Looking toward Valencia, he noticed that she was having a tough time being surrounded but this crowd so with a soft nod when she bowed, he watched her enter back into the coliseum to meditate. Turning back around to the others, he cleared his throat before speaking up,"Someone is in the coliseum right now, Herc. Has to fight a couple more rounds of heartless before the intermission happens..Think you'll go into the ring for ol' times sakes?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:04 am
Zack Fair and Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"Good Luck..."
"Thanks...

Zack ran after Phil just as Herc hugged him, he smiled brightly, "Are you sure it isn't just that monster Ven and Herc fought," he asked Phil about Unversed, before he start squatting. Aerith followed Zack, then her hands on her lower back. She looked at Phil and tilting her head, "You must be Phil, right? You taught Zack to fight and train to be a hero," she said to satyr to confirm. Suddenly the boom of black cloud appeared, Lord Death was standing there and stared at the coliseum, "So this must be Coliseum Hades was talking about? I must say, it did look a lot different than he described," he spoken out in silliness tone. He turned his head to noticed the group, he did sense Hercules, so he asked a dumb question, "Who's running this Coliseum and is there a game going on?"

"... Your welcome"
"... You and I are better at fighting"

OOC:

Aerith Zack

PersonaFrost221
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:16 pm
Quote:
Cloud Strife

"
If I win...
"

User Image

Cloud had just been walking around,feeling as though he had been to something similar before.
"Why...does this place seem...familiar?"he asked himself.
Walking to where his friends were,and looked at Phil.
What in the...he thought.
He was sure his face had a look of confusion due to feeling that he had seen him before.

"
...are my sins forgiven?
"

(Sorry for not posting before...plus...sorry if it sounds s bit repetitive...)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Mickey rubbed his heaf apologizing while Herc just laughed "oh please, Phil ... you know you can't get rid of me that easily" he said then saw Death appear nearby just as a poof of dark smoke appeared and Hades, wearing his pinstripe suit, stepped out "Lord Death, Hades ... good to see you both. And yeah far as i know there is he said then patted Phil on the shoulder "this is Phil, he runs the games and my first teacher"

Atreus watched Valencia walk by sit to meditate but payed no mind to it before a wrist gauntlet was given to him by Sindri "here, figured you might need a shield" he said as Atreus took it nodding and put it on. As soon as it activated, a circular sheild roatated out like a gear on a clock. When it was fully reveiled, the emblem on it was two snakes, circling one another to form an 'S' shape, and biting the tail of the other. "the symbol?" he asked but Sindri just gave a smirk "we kbow you don't want any of us to know ... but, well ... no one here knows the language of Midgard" he said as Atreus just smirked and looked down at the symbol on his sheild but then there was a loud boom as a bright like appeared outside of the Colluseum "a bifrost?! Here?!" he said before running out knocking an arrow onto a bow and taking aim in time to see someone flying out on a board type object wearing stange armor carrying a man with strange hair dressed as a pirate before they went straight for the ground

"STOPZA!" Mickey cried before the two hit the ground as Hercules ran to catch them before the time spell wore off "VEN! oh no ... CUREA! he cried raising his keyblade in the air casting a healing spell on the two new arivals but saw the light was still plowing down

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Behind Hades back came a soft giggle as Perephone peeked out and smiled,"Now you didn't forget about me did you?", she said stepping out as she planted a hand on one hip while the other hooked arms with hades,"I would hope I wouldn't be that forgotten", she said as in her hand conveyed a single rose in which she tossed over to Herc and Phil.
User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:27 pm
In the astral plane, Shukurai found himself in the holding dungeon for the Heartless. His tether was a little faint due to the distance from Valencia. "They'll probably confuse me for the Heartless if the tether grows anymore dull." He walked through the wall and into the dungeon filled with caged Heartless. Time was moving like normal now. Shukurai looked at one of the small Heartless with curiosity. "Fascinating... A Heart without a body becomes these creatures. Looks oddly harmless but is quite aggressive." His red-slit eyes looked to some of the bigger Heartless in large bindings. "Larger they are, the worse. The small ones are deadly in groups." A faint voice spoke to him. Like a whisper. "Free us." Surprised, Shukurai looked to the small Heartless he was examining. "Heartless don't talk." The voice spoke again. "Free us, dark bearer..." Shukurai smirked. "Not a Dark bearer you're familiar with. And the answer is no." The Heartless lunged at him. It's claws trying to scratch Shukurai's face from the bars of it's cage. Shukurai didn't jump from the creature. He tilted his head with a glare then his hand shot up and grabbed the Heartless' arm. Shukurais hand was covered in obsidian scales with golden claws. "There is true darkness in you, why side with Light?" Shukurai didn't hesitate with his response. "The Light saved me and I am indebted to her. There's a Right and a Wrong to each side." Shukurai twisted the creatures arm and a black and red fire engulfed the Heartless. "WHAT?!" Shukurai released his grip and the Heartless burned away quickly leaving a smoldering ash. "Your intentions in the side of Darkness... Are wrong..." With a quick breath, Shukurai left the dungeon and returned to Valencia's body. He was empty handed in the search for the hooded man.

Valencia's spirit was in the northern end of the Coliseum. Singing softly the lyrics to a song. "Way down... I've been way down..." She walked through what looked like a trophy room. Looking at the trophies and most of them inscribed to Hercules, she continued to sing. "Underneath this skin... Waiting to hear my name again... I'm sorry... Nothing can hold me..." She spotted a trophy that wasn't one of Hercs. It had her brother's name on it. Lucian Darkslayer. She continued to sing as she placed her hand on the glass case it was in. "I adore you still... If I hear them calling... Nothing can hold me..." She figured he would leave it with Phil for him to display. Valencia sighed as she had been weaving through walls trying to find the hooded man with no luck. She was happy to see that Phil kept Lucian's trophy after so long. Valencia then felt a tug on her tether. "Shukurai must be done. I should get back too..." Valencia kissed her two fingers and placed it on the glass over Lucian's name. "I'll see you. The soonest I get to Olympus..." She walked away from the case and headed back to her body. Shukurai was sitting next to her body when she approached. "Anything?" Valencia shook her head. "No and I guess you didn't find anything either?" Shukurai shook his head. "A Heartless tried to sway me into freeing it. It thought I was an ally because of my Darkness." Valencia looked surprised. "A Heartless spoke to you? That's weird... But Heartless here don't have an understanding of Righteous Darkness." Shukurai nodded. "Which is why it burned as bad as Light could've done. If not worse." Valencia shook her head. "You didn't have to do that! Oh well. Dont think Phil would mind a Heartless dying to a mysterious combustion..." She then looked to her body. She could see her chakras were done realigning. "Ready to head back?" Shukurai stood up first and gave her a hug. Valencia smiled and returned it. "Missed me already?" "No. It's something I dont get to do often." Valencia smiled and let him go. Shukurai disappeared and the tether returned to her body. In an instant, Valencia's spirit returned and she took a deep breath. She opened eyes and stretched with a yawn. "That feels so much better!" Then her stomach growled. "Ugh..." Digging in her satchel she pulled out a thing of leather. Wrapped inside the leather was some jerky. She took a bite when the boom went off."What now?" Valencia shook her head. "There's two demigods and King Mickey here. Unless something comes at me I am not concerned." Shukurai laughed. "Food first, fight later." "Yep." Valencia remained there and took another bite.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil was in just aw as he saw more and more people appearing, seeing some familiar faces like Cloud who he remembered was kinda tough which meant it'll be possibly a good match. He then turned when someone asked who ran the coliseum and felt the pat against his shoulder. Making him huff and puff a little bit, he turned to see Hades which he head his unibrow slightly raised on one side. He didn't know if he was going to be a a pain or behave but then he slightly turned to the left to see a grim reaper looking character which made his entire unibrow perform a wave as he slightly stepped back just to make sure Lord Death wasn't there for him,"Best Teacher, if you ask me, Herc."
Before he could answer the questions from Lord Death or even Aerith, he looked out to see a large beam of light appear from the sky down to the front of his coliseum. With his eyebrow raised, he saw the two new arrivals and a giant ship appear in his court which made veins bulge out from his temples. Staring down at the new arrivals, he saw Mickey using Cura to heal the two but with an annoyed tone, he walked up onto a small pedestal so that everyone can see who was speaking,"ALRIGHT! Now that everyone is here apparently, the games are so stocked there there will be two brackets in the games...new arrivals will be in the games tomorrow! Whoever wants to join, contact me tomorrow but otherwise, GET THE PIRATE SHIP OUT OF MY COLISEUM!"
Coughing softly, Vin brushed off the dust from his latest fight when he looked around to notice exactly what was happening. With his eyebrow raised, the first thing he noticed was the very very small person barking orders at him which slightly annoyed him but something did make him chuckle softly as he spoke out loudly,"Danny Devito, calm down..watch this.."
Vin slowly raised his hand as the pirate ship raised up into the air with it's ability to fly, taking it to the closest town which was Disney Town. With a soft sigh of relief, Vin got onto both feet before cracking his back for relief. Staring down everyone, the demigod sized everyone up before speaking up with a smile on his face,"Alright..this is going to be *bleeping fu-...really, I'm not aloud to curse here? F*Bleep*, C*Bleep*, SH*Bleep!*...I need a drink fast.."
After a few moments, Vin headed out of the coliseum with applications for the arena, reading into the prize which made him smile softly. He knew what was here and he was ready to fight. Phil needed a break as he walked toward Herc with a tired look on his face,"Alright, you all can watch or join as well. If you have the cash or the..*sigh* Disney Passes..If you all need a place to stay, there is a hotel at Disney Town.."

A day had passed as the coliseum was finally fixed again, Phil was looking through his notebook to read up on some of these contestants, ready to see the second bracket begin. The crowds were hungry to see who will become a True Hero and see if Herc will win once again!

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

as Hercules was busy making sure the pillars were secure, he glanced over at Phil smiling fondly before walking over to him "solid as Atlas' stance ... if i would have known where you ended up I'd have easily come to help out ... but it would seem a lot of stuff changed since we last saw each other" he said gazing over at Hades and Persephone who were in one of the high up stands in the arena waiting for the matches "but ... that darkness has passed, Hades is actually nice, better even with his wife around ... and you made a new Colluseum. Don't you dare ecer die on me Phil, way too dull without you" he said with a chuckle

Hades was with Persephone in the top boxes looking down at the empty arena "well in the past few hours you've been topside since years ago, we've ran into a talking mouse with a magic key, my ridiculously strong nephew and some god from a far off land. And the crazy stuff hasn't even happened" he said joking then looked over at Lord Death and offered him a bag of popcorn "trust me, neither of you will be disappointed. If there's anything that old goat can do is find the best of the best"

Atreus was walking up to the courtyard when he saw someone cooking food "ah! Customer! Come, have new food! Fast food!" he said with a smile. Atreus did feel a bit hungry and pulled out a gold coin and handed it to the man and tried the strange food. Atreus instantly regretted it and spat the bite out "you don't like?" "the meat- whatever it is, is undercooked, the bread is just old- he said but the vendor only smiled "ah, but it's fast!" he countered as Atreus gagged a bit and spit what was left out "among other things ... what is it?" he asked as the vendor pointed to the sign above his head and read it out "Falafel?" he asked as the vendor nodded "yes! Also my name" Falafel said smiling but Atreus just handed the food back "it suits you ..." he said walking into the atreum raking his tounge out with his fingers

User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Perephone was watching as they sat up in the big box above the arena to watch as she sat up on her knees and leaned forward to get a better look,"Do you think that they will be as good as Hercules though?", she asked,"Not much can match a Demi-god unless well", she chuckled,"Another Demi-god", she then tapped her finger to her lips,"But I dont recall many that I can remember other than him that is still alive", she inquired,"Oooh!! popcorn I want some!", she said reaching over Hades to grab a handful from lord death..
User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Death took a handful of popcorn, and eat one piece at the time underneath his mask, "At least I gave that Vincent a Shinigami Chop twice, he will learn his lesson not to grope Mitsuki and losing his clothes completely," he replied about last night to teach Vincent a lesson with his Shinigami Chop. He focus on empty coliseum, "I spoken to Kid yesterday, and I already agreed with Vincent's term to help his group defeat Daichi. Still no signs of your father?" he spoken to Hades and Persephone about agreement to work together as every students and graduates of DWMA helping Vincent's groups, then he asked about his father's whereabout. Still worried about Time Demon planned to go back in time and kill Zeus as an infant, and didn't want to break the seal to release his brother's prison. Death knows his sons couldn't win against their chaotic uncles.
"Seriously Aqua, you still look too young to be a mom," said Zack to Aqua in front of courtyard entrance, while Aerith made the flower crowns to children, who seems to view her as "Flower Girl". Aqua smiled and shrugged, "It's a long story, I disappeared to darkness and it slows down time. After I got out of darkness, I saw Vin disappeared to Dark World and met few of new keyblades. My friends and I spent twelve years taught five wizards, who wield the keyblades, to wield it," she explains to Zack about how she still young, and spend twelve years teaching five members of Fairy Tails wielding their own keyblade, however she's skeptical about Ultima-Blade because it's too powerful for Oblivion siblings and only accept them as it's ownership due to their half light and half darkness. Zack listened to her, before they arrived at entrance of the arena. Aerith was already at the seat, Zack sees his girlfriend and smiled and waved at her, who waved back, "I don't know who are you talking about, but you did keep your word that little girl with wolf ears you will teach her," he said to her with a bright smile before he starts squatting. Aqua stopped and looked at Zack, she did ask Mitsuki to help her, and she agreed. Aqua only know Mitsuki possessed immense amount of spiritual and purification, and using holy/divine elemental power with gods help, mainly Shintoism and Buddhism, and only using both white and green magic as healing and support. She wondered why Mitsuki never learned fire, blizzard, thunder, aero, gravity, and water, but she have to see for herself.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil, studying the tournament spreadsheet as he tried to figure out everything from the contestants to the order in the rounds. His eyes then shot up toward Herc as he explained how they haven't got to see each other in quite awhile. Brushing his red goatee with his right hand, he thought about the times when they first met, thinking that he was just another kid wanting to become a hero like everyone else. Looking back to Herc, he gave a sly smile before speaking up,"Yeah, your right..which is why I already signed you up to fight in the second round. Get ready and do a hundred laps as a warm up. Afterwords, get to the workout area and work up a sweat, get something to eat and then by then, your challenger will await you. Make me proud, kid.."
Phil then turned around as he continued to look through his notes, making sure everyone was sitting comfortably and of course seeing Aqua who looked beautiful as always,"Hey, sweet cheeks! Guess you came back for that training I offered you, huh?"
Meanwhile, Terra was walking to his seats with Ven by his side, his arms crossed as he remembered the last time he was here. Sitting down next to Zack, the Earth Styled keyblade wielder kept his eyes closed as it felt like it was almost yesterday since the last time they were there. He remembered being in the ring fighting against Zack and winning but what felt like he was a true hero wasn't the applause but for helping someone fight against the darkness within him. With a soft chuckle, he spoke up with a soft tone,"Seems as though we'll have a good match on our hands. Haven't seen Herc fight since he was still a kid..how well does he fight now, Zack?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Herc only smirked at Phil as he took off running around the arena while Atreus watched reminded vaugly of his father every morning keeping in shape. The thought brought a frown to his face before Atreus turned around and headed to the forge "hey kid, you ok?" Brok asked as Atreus shrugged and took a loaf of bread that Sindri offered him "just ... being here is making me think of father" he said before taking a bite "he might have been ... stern ... but he was a good friend. Anyway, good luck today. I heard you're in the first bracket" he said as Brok chuckled pointing his hammer at the young man "what happened to the 'I'm no hero' speech?" he asked making Atreus hesitated in a bite of his bread and lowered it to his lap "i made a deal with the satyr ... he had information on father, not much but he might know of something that belonged to him"

Hades smirked at his wife chuckling before Lord Death mentioned his father which got the lord of the underworld to subconsciously rub his chest where there were scars of teeth marks like he was cut in pieces himself. When the origional children of Cronos, or Mallus as he was calling himself now, heard their father had returned, they did their best to hide it but, like Hades: their scars never healed "no ... he's still a spirit, can't do anything without a vessel so we're safe for the moment ... but ... i don't know if i can face him again when the time comes" he said sadly before his jacket pocket started vibrating and started playing 'Stayin' Alive' by the BeeGees. "sorry-" he said before pulling out a phone and answered it "yes, what is it Alecto? .... a pool? Well that might be a good idea for the palace ... or mannor i supose ... well if Athena thinks so. Yes I'm certain building the underworld into the new century is Daedelus' punishment ... i know but he is a genius besides his mother .... look I'm with Kore, it's our day out. Just get with Hecate, she'll know what to do .... alright, and don't forget to feed Cerberus ... good-bye" he said before hanging up and looked at Lord Death "thought it'd be best to modernize"

Ven was with Terra, Aqua, Zack and Aerith seeing all that was going on, after Phil came by talking to Aqua, he tilted his head a bit "why would Aqua need training? She's already a Keyblade Master" he asked slightly oblivious

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Perephone was munching on her handfull of popcorn when she heard hades phone go off she tired with all her might not to choke but ended up doing it alittle while she snorted in laughter over the ringtone after a moment of and the proposal of wanting a pool Perephone's eyes lit up,"We are getting a pool!!!", she said squealing her in chair while she kicked her feet in the air Perephone blinked as she sat up and cleared her throat,"I mean... that sounds like an excellent idea husband", she commented trying to be proper as she sat up and looked to the side though she felt herself growing happy with excitement new improvements to the underworld and also they were about to watch some interesting games,"So when are the games to start?", she changed the subject leaning over the railing as she looked out,"It seems like we have sat here for an eternity already".

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"He already caught up after the reunion. For me, I still have long way to go, after Aerith and I brought back from the dead," Zack replied to Terra about Herc's heroic, while Zack didn't make it, but he did got his dream to be a hero. He and Aerith heard Ven talked to Phil about Aqua's training, and how she already became Keyblade Master. He looked at Aqua as his mako blue eyes beamed, "You reached to Keyblade Master, Aerith and her friends told me about it. That's why you wanted to teach her," he said to her very excited. Aqua looked at Phil and she shook her head, "I'm appreciate your offer Phil, but I have to declined. There is another keyblade wielder I want to witness, she told me she and my son fought one of our master before and learned few basic magics," she declined his offered and mentioned Mitsuki fought Master Xehanort with Vincent, despite of her short amount to training and learned basic magic.
Death listened to Hades about his father, and he doesn't how to face Mallus, "You know I fought Asura when he first revived, he was powerful kishin that I could not defeat, but his younger brother and his friends sealed him, right before he was resurrected again," he spoken out about his now deceased son, Asura, he couldn't defeat him because he was too powerful, like Asura nearly drove Ankhseram into insanity because of fear. However, Mallus is different because he's twice powerful than Asura's madness of terror, he knew only he and his younger brothers were only way to end this madness, but there was no telling he will stop them and reseal them. Death smiled beneath his mask, back to his cheerful demeanor "That is wonderful Hades!"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra listened to the conversation about Aqua wanting to train someone who had already defeated one of their masters which made him smile softly. What could she learn that she hasn't learned already that would defeat Xehanort? With his arms crossed, he looked out toward the stage as Phil slowly but surely made it to a small pedestal. Blossoms fell from the sky, showering down at the stage as Phil made his speach,"WELCOME TO THE GAMES!"
The crowd cheered as goofy cameras pointed straight toward Phil. The cameras were broadcasting to homes all over the kingdom as he continued his speach,"We have eight fighters ready to battle to see who will fight yesterdays champion! The true champion will take home the Spear of the Spartan's Rage! But there are RULES! Rule Number One is only three words...DO NOT KILL ANYONE!"
This was when Terra counted on his fingers like many other people in the crowds,"Rule Number Two, No Ranged weapons this tournament. Only Magic and Melee Weapons can help you and FINALLY! Rule Number Three: this is for the crowd but ENJOY!! *Whispers to the camera* Make sure you buy the Coliseum Merchandise, you could win a chance to get a Disney MultiPass and meet the incredible Hercules *Yells* NOW LETS SEE WHO WILL GO ON TO BECOME OUR NEXT CHAMPION! *back to whispers to the camera* Right after these short messages."

(OCC: Also, seeing how the crowd will be watching two fights going into a ring together, the two fighters will be able to post twice in a row before others can post. This'll help the fight move quickly and give people time to post For Example, the first fights will be Odelia and Arteus so it'll go like this:
Guenivere
Marcus
Guenivere
Marcus
and then the rest will be able to post once then back to the battle until the match has finished! If you have any questions, please message me and I'll do my best to help out ^_^)

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

PersonaFrost221

Drkslayer_Valencia

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items