• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"Ah...what?', Oda replied with a question mark appearing over his head, blinking a few times as his golden eyes saw a small poof of light appear to show what seemed to be like a stuffed cat with a little pouch on it. It was adorable as Nobunaga only crossed his arms in annoyance as Takara walked over to to the group, his smiling bright and for some reason, feeling a since of comfort with the young boy in front of them. Oda looked up toward Takara before shrugging his shoulders as he spoke up,"I have my own problems with Daichi..just like the rest of you. He uhhh...ate his eye and turned me into this...furry form.."
"He...ate your eye?", Terra responded as he looked over at Takara, who was placing his hand over his left eye which was glowing a soft purple glow. This made Terra feel sorry for the young warrior who moved his hand away before using sign language to communicate with Nobunaga who only nodded his head toward his mute friend. Terra turned back toward the group, looking down toward Chirithy with a soft tone,"Chirithy...time has changed for the better. Some warriors wield darkness to fight for the light."
"FOUND IT!", Phil's voice exclaimed as he held out one of the copies to the Map of Greece. Wobbling over to the group, over on a stone table, Phil laid out the map where it showed the group where exactly the Entrance to Olympus was,"Had some copies behind a lion rug I hadn't unpacked yet. Always wondered how that lion got that scar over it's left eye...ANYWHO..it seems like it's close to your home town, Herc...over at Thebes.."
"That's...not good..", Oda spoke up as he jumped onto the table, looking down at the map with a concerned look on his face, brushing his fur on his chin,"Remember when I said the Qliphoth Tree uses blood to fuel up that fruit?..It uses blood of victims and sucks it up through it's roots...from what this map says..Thebes would be a prime target for that exact thing.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"Not like four princesses I met, Ventus is like that," Aqua replied to Herc with a smile, compare to 4 of 7 Princesses of Heart and Ventus' pure light in his heart heart. Nobunaga explains what Daichi did, and said he ate Takara's eye as she widen her eyes and looked at Takara, that explains his hand covered his left eye. She looked at Nobunaga, who Daichi turned him into a cat, "I don't think you should meet Exceeds, especially the one who is cheeky," she commented and thought of best for Nobunaga not to meet Exceeds, like Happy's cheeky attitude, she can imagine Happy saying "Aye sir" in her mind. Phil came back with the map, she looked over the map. Phil pointed at map's location where the Mt. Olympus was, it was close to Hercules' hometown: Thebes. Nobunaga explained Qliphoth Tree's prime target was citizens of Thebes, this alerts Aqua, "So that means, Nero and others might be already make their beeline to Thebes."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

hearing where this tree was and what Oda said, Herc started to look distressed "Herc? you ok? Ven asked as the demigod shook his head and started to back away "i need to go ... i-i have to save them" he breathed out and turned around as Ven ran over in front of him "w-wait! Herc we can't just go off without a plan!" he said but then was shoched as Herc grabbed him by the collar and glared at him. Ven actually looked scared seeing a guy who rarely ever got mad look so furious, but there were sparkles of tears in his eyes "my family! my friends! .... i abandoned them and this happened! i can't just do nothing!" he said as tears finally fell as his hands shook as he let him down and fell to his knees, tears finally falling to the ground "those deaths ... they'll be my fault"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

"Thebes...Herc, they need their hero", Phil spoke up as he looked over at his student, closing his eyes as he too felt the feeling of dread. The sound of hooves touching the ground tapped toward Herc's direction as he spoke up loud and clear,"Herc...HERC! Now is not the time to show weakness...When the going gets tough, you push through...your strength is everything except there is one thing they need right now...your pure heart.."
Oda nodded softly, agreeing with the statement that Phil had just said as Terra ran over to the side of Ventus like a protective brother before watching a proud hero feeling so..hopeless. Terra placed his hand over his heart as he spoke up,"You are a powerful warrior...but you are more than that...you are a hero. We have a plan..to help Nero and the others bring that tree down to the ground.."
"Don't worry about a thing..", Oda spoke up as he grabbed his rifle and wrapped the strap around his shoulder, jumping down to the sand on the ground as Takara walked up beside his three foot tall cat companion. The demon lord walked over to the group as he spoke up with his deep voice,"Takara and I will help keep thebes safe..Aqua, Ventus, Terra..if you fight them off long enough, that'll give us time but what we really need is that tree to go down.."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Herc sounded distress, Aqua agreed Phil for no time for showing the weakness. However, similar to Natsu and his friends showing their weakness from facing Grimore Heart Guild Master Hades full power, but Natsu told his friends showing or admitting their weakness makes them stronger or overcome it to fight back. Terra mentioned they will help Nero and others, then bring the Qliphoth Tree down. She looked at Terra, however V and Nero did talked about Qliphoth Tree and Urizen before, they must've known something why Urizen wanted Qliphoth Fruit and Qliphoth Tree sudden appear. Nobunaga talked to the her and her friends that he and Takara will help Thebes safe, while she and others will fight them off long enough, "Right, and we could ask the devil hunters how to bring the tree down. I have been told not to fight Urizen, but leave him to either Nero or someone name Dante," she said to Nobunaga, yet been told not to fight Urizen because he's too dangerous to mere humans.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

hearing Phil, Herc looked at the Satyr before nodding in shame "now more than ever ... Daichi has to go down" he said with a determined glared and got up before hearing Oda's plan and nodded "i''ll keep them busy ... trust me on that ... i will" he said with a slight growl before looking to Phil "i need you to stay here and keep Meg safe ... please ... if nothing else i need you two safe"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:16 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

"We don't have much time to lose then..", Oda responded as he reloaded the last bullet into his rifle, a Japanese seal on each bullet which was strange since the small cat's rifle looked like it would hold only one. Was it modified? Magic? no one knew besides Nobunaga Oda as he cocked the weapon, looking over at Takara who summoned his keyblade which the keyblade masters would notice that he too had the same style keyblade as Ventus.
Terra looked over at his friends with a smile as Takara summoned a portal which resembled a keyhole but fused dark and light magic flowing around it. The Earth-Styled Keyblade wielder groaned as he smacked his shoulder-plate to activate his keyblade armor, reappearing from a flash of light as his keyblade armor with his keyblade shining almost brand new. Shining from the sun hitting against his armor as he rested his over-sized keyblade resting against his shoulder as he was ready to go into battle. Looking over at Oda and Takara, he noticed that the small cat jumped onto his human partner's shoulder as the two were ready to fight against the daemons.
Phil smirked at his student, but more importantly, his friend as he nodded to Herc's request. He would keep Meg safe at the coliseum as he looked over toward at the treasure box which had Herc's name written right on it. A small amount of dust was collected on top of it so with that, Phil spoke up softly,"Time for you to suit up...and fight."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara summoned his keyblade, this nearly taken Aqua back because she didn't expect another keyblade wielder. She looked at keyhole portal, she slam her upper left arm armor to activate her keyblade armor as the light flashes before she's in full armor. She is already ready to head to Thebes.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

as Ven slapped his armor on as well, Herc went to the chest and opened it. inside were some items he had obtained in his early hero days, grabbing a gauntlet shield and his sword, he looked at the lion pelt for a moment and on an impulse, grabbed it and ran his sword into it. it was like striking metal and this made Herc smirk as he tied the paws over his neck, wearing it like a cape and walked out. instantly the pelt morphed into a long tan coat with fur trimmings at the top where the mane would have been "nice coat" Ven said as Herc nodded "lets go ... i just hope we aren't too late" he said before running, unflinchingly into the portal with Ven jumping through next

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

As Takara let out a soft exhale, Oda turned his head back toward the others which included the Hero himself, Herc in his new outfit. From the sword and retractable shield, Herc looked like he was ready for battle as he lead the charge. Takara only blinked a few times before running after him into the portal. Terra tightened the grip of his keyblade before leading his friends into the portal, ready for the battle that was about to begin.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

By the time her friends walked through the keyhole portal, Aqua lifted her right hand to stare at her finger where the wedding ring was underneath her armor. She knew that also mean Daichi might already know she's Vincent's mother, yet preventing Daemon God to learn Arigane's return. She dropped her arm and take a deep breathe, "Arigane might either agree or disagree with this," she said to herself and run through the portal before it disappeared.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers