Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Kingdom of Disney
The New Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

"glad to see the old goat is trying to modernize too" Hades said seeing him boadcast the start of the games after smirking at his wife at her excitement over the pool. He loved that about her: childish, mature, kind, stern, she could be all of that at any time and he didn't care. That was Persephone, his Kore, and he wouldn't have it any other way. "well, Daedelus was the one who suggested it. I suppose it was his way of thanking you for having me re-look over the Perdix incident ... Athena was reluctant but, well he was her son so i supose there was some sympathy" he said before looking at the paphlit of the fighters Atreus vs Odelia first .... Atreus ... that name sounds familiar"

Atreus was coming out of the changing room wearing new armor he listened to the rules and looked down at his bow sadly and took off his quiver handing it to the dwarves who said they would look after it. Armed with only his knife, Atreus walked towards the gate to the arena to await the fight to come

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone heard the announce finally say who was to begin first,"About time..", she said under her breathe before glancing back at the other two with a keen expression of innocence,"I mean who are these strange champions? I have never heard of!", she said blinking before she plopped herself down next to hades and began to shuffle slightly in her seat she was getting slightly impatient but she managed to keep herself entertained wondering what or who they were,"I wonder if they have any special powers? Of course they wouldn't allow mortal in this Collesum without some kind of weapon or power right hades?", she asked..

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am
In a flash, Valencia appeared in the waiting area of the Coliseum where the gladiators would prepare for their challenge. "Phew... Okay..." "Are you sure about this? Signing up for the Games was last second." Valencia sat down and crossed her legs talking outloud. "It's something to do. Besides, for letting me train in his old Coliseum for so long, I think I can repay Phil by giving him and the crowd an epic show. Pretty sure the rules are the same. Just gotta force a submit or I have to surrender. We can't fatally wound the opponent." "Do you care for the prize?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Not really. This isn't the place for me to go 100% on my abilities. If anything were here to make a statement. Mostly to King Mickey and those who side with Light that theres a Darkness that seeks to help them." "Why though? Mortals have a hard time accepting what they don't understand. The Gods here are gonna have a harder time seeing a God of Destruction that doesnt originate here." Shukurai was concerned and had the right to be. "Shukurai, like I said back on that ship, I believe you can help everyone here to become stronger. Maybe even help them become strong enough to beat this Daichi. If they dont accept you, what else is new? It's not the first time and you told me that. But I am here for you and I will defend you from them." Her staff in her hands she clenched it tightly. Her eyes looking at its ornate design. "Your guidance made my light brighter than it ever was on my own. And it started because instead of forsaking you on the assumption you're evil, I chose to save you." Valencia smiled slightly remembering that day. This made Shukurai feel more at ease about revealing himself when it came time to face their opponent. "Thank you. I'll hold back as much as possible so we dont seriously harm the opponent. Unless he or she hurts you first then I may have to show them my fangs." Valencia chuckled a bit. "So protective now. Dont worry. If it happens I'll walk it off like usual." She then waited for Phil to come and tell her when she is up next.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua, Zack, and Aerith listens to Phil's announced the game and the rules, at the same time Takeshi and Lin arrived. They countered the words from first rule, Aerith looked at Zack, "Do he mean four words?" she asked him, Zack just shrugged, "Herc and I didn't bother pointed out, we just go with it," he replied and listens to more rules.
Death looked at paphlit of fighter, he was suspicious about Atreus at first, but he already know his secret name. Of course, he is a grim reaper and he can read the person's name by one look, "It is a best to see for yourself," he spoken to his old friend, while looking at the arena, same time Atreus stepped out of entrance.
Just as Valerie and Mitsuki appeared by black smoke, Mitsuki looked at the entrance. She gave the mummy unpleased expression, while he raised his hands in mocking surrender, "Come on there is nothing to be mad about," he said to her with a mischief smile. Mitsuki regain composure with a warm smile, "It will give me a good time to warm up before my name will be called, so I'm not mad at you Valerie-san," she replied and forgive him for dragging her. Mitsuki figured the rule, so no range weapon like her bow and sniper rifle from her Eclipse Devil Slayer, she wonder if her five rosaries count for shooting beads. It won't harm benevolent being because it's made out of divine power, but harm any malevolent. Valerie smiled and take her hand to take her to changing room, she gladly followed. Although, she suddenly sense divine aura, she can sense two of them. One of them felt familiar, which she couldn't put her finger on it. Unknownist to her, Takeshi, and Lin, the portal appeared just in time for familiar silver blue eyes to catch a glimpse on his daughter entering the entrance before it's close. Kiba was surprise to see Mitsuki, but decide to wait as he glanced at paphlit of the fighter, his daughter was on it. His son, who he can caught his scent, wasn't on it, "It has mortals, I guess he will consider himself cheating. Mitsuki might take easy her opponent," he muttered with a soft smile that his son made the right choice and Mitsuki might take easy on her opponent. Thankfully Ayame gave him a cloak to cover his scent, he proceed entered the coliseum.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Outside of the arena, the sound of a advertisement for the new commercial of Huey, Dewey, and Louie's new assortment of enchanted items ready in multiple locations, including Twilight Town, Radiant Gardens, etc. The sound of their shop's theme song echoed throughout the arena with the audience singing along to it as something shined within the sky. Twirling downward, a sharp object quickly stabs into the sand in front of the coliseum which showed a sharp looking keyblade. After a few moments, particles of green and blue began to flow around the keyblade to form a body holding onto the weapon's handle. When it was completed, the particles explode away from the summer dressed Vincent as he picked up his blade with a soft smile. Quickly making the keyblade disappear, he began to walk into the coliseum only to notice something interesting. Looking over to his left, he noticed a armory with two shorter gentlemen with a strange yet interesting aura around them as they worked in different weaponry. With a soft smile on his face, he walked toward them before taking a glance at the fighter Odelia would have to face. His right eyebrow raised slightly to get a good look at him before closing his eyes as he saw something shake within him. He thought to himself for a quick moment,'So..that's him, huh?', before shrugging his shoulders as he walked over to the armory.
Meanwhile though, Terra was reading the pamphlet with his eyes focused on who the first fight will be. Odelia versus Atreus. Not knowing who either of these two fighters were, he was very curious to see what will happen in this battle. Looking out toward the field, he began to notice men in olympian armor running out to check on the four pillars that surrounded the main stage. With his eyebrow slightly raised, he noticed that the pillars as strange markings attached to them which showed what they were really meant for. In order for the audience to not be harmed during the battle, the pillars act as a sort of force field to keep the danger of the attacks to stay away from harming other people. This was definitely a improvement from the last time he had been in Phil's coliseum.

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:02 am
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"maybe everyone overslept?" Ven suggested wondering where the other challenger was. then saw the armored men put up etchings to protect the crowd but then looked over to see Atreus come in "wonder why he looks so upset" "might have just had a hard life" Hercules said walking over to Ven, Terra, Aqua, Zack and Aerith "hey Herc" Ven said with a smile

Atreus kept walking until he was at one end of the arena between two of the pillars and looked up noticing the three gods overlooking the Games 'great, they couldn't just leave yesterday?' he wondered to himself as he waited and looked down at his knife before tossing it up in the air and catching it in boredom before tossing it again. the only thing that concerned him was finding something about his father in this new reality remembering that day in his time, his version of reality, when his father told him of his past

*flashback*

"'we must be better' ...." Atreus muttered to himself catching the knife again before looking at it: a blade made by metals of Sparta and that from his homeland ... just like him.

"unless the ol' goat sees potential" Hades said with a shrug but still smirked at his wife but then glanced at Death "you know something, of course you do ... i hate it when you do that" Hades said shaking his head then pulled out a cigar before snapping his fingers and a blue flame appeared between his fingers lighting it then noticed more people show up, namely Vincent Angel "huh ... so thats the kid of the guy who took my brothers place ages ago ... if he's in the games this should be interesting ... very interesting indeed" he said before exhaling some smoke

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia had just reached the stadium and was coming through the archways when something strange happened... a set of gloved hands on mechanical arms reached out and grabbed her as she was jerked into a dark room where you heard her inaudible voice sayings something rather negative she was then thrown out into the middle of the Colosseum with a sword and shield trapped to her back and in a new outfit,"WHAT THE ACTUAL H*LL", she said rubbing her bum as she got off the dusty arena,"Strange metal beings... and magic users I can't",she sighed taking out her bottle from earlier and taking a few gulps to help keep her high buzz. She then turned around to see some guy standing there playing with a knife,"Aye? You be knowing what the deal is? I was told to come watch the games or something", she said glancing around she wondered where that vincent angel went now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:21 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

seeing the woman show up clearly confused, Atreus raised his eyebrow and looked towards the Satyr "this is to be my opponent? none you could convince to willingly face me then?" he said sourly before using the hand that held the knife to hit the gauntlet hand so a circular shield would appear that held an emblem in the center. with a ripple of light, his knife grew until it was the size of a short sword and looked slightly annoyed "come on then ... lets see what you've got" he said as he was ready to cast replica images of himself if Odelia were to attack him. even though he was going to hold bad to not give away his godhood, he still wasn't going to go down easy

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia gave the man a confused look,"Eh? mate what you be talking about?", she said standing there rather confused,"uh...", she seen him preparing himself up for battle and found herself glancing around thats when she finally noticed the sword and shield on her back,"What the...", she pulled them off and inspected them as it seems the guy was intent on fighting her,"Pfft...", she said throwing the shield out like a frisby at incredible speeds right at him because of her new powers,"I would consider to take a moment I got blessed by some magical lady", she said taking another swig of her bottle, she then let out a soft breathe, as she turned toward him wiping the last traces from her mouth with the back of her hand,"Also I be pretty good with a blade to", she gave him a wink.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone nodded in agreement only to come to an inclusion that there was people out in the arena,"Oh look!", she said pointing at some pirate woman and another man,"Is that a pirate? How curious and that man looks of some kind of hunter", she said studying the two while she watched the first arrays of a fight breaking out her eyes widened in interest as the man began to use magic to craft a shield and elongate his sword,"Oh...", she said rather quietly,"That emblem it seems familiar yet not..", she mutters she then turns to watch the woman drink some bottle as she laughed,"Is that a bottle of Dionysus wine?", she asked hades,"What mortal can drink that--", she was cutt off by her own words as she watched the woman throw out the shield toward the man at incredible speeds,"Well that answers that question", she found herself clinging to the edge of there viewing box her eyes glued to the two..

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:18 am
Valencia was reading over the pamphlet when she heard a sudden roar from the crowd. "First round started." "It says its Atreus and Odelia from the ship. The one with newly awakened divinity." Valencia bit her lip in concern. "I think her captain is crazy letting her go in there like that. Who knows what she can do now. I just hope Atreus doesnt get seriously hurt, as shes figuring out how to use her newfound gift." "Isnt that a good reason to watch?" She looked down a bit. "I have no doubt he can handle himself." Valencia turned the page of the pamphlet over and saw the names of the fighters. Upon seeing the name of who she'll be facing her head dropped and she chuckled. "What?" Shukurai asked curiously. Valencia opened the pamphlet again. "Guess who we'll be facing?" Shukurai then saw the name and was just as surprised. "Well, well. How do you feel about it?" Valencia covered her mouth with her hand as she needed to think. After a minute, she shrugged her shoulders. "I am not sure. I never fought against him. All I know is hes a Keyblade Master and a skilled one at that." "Didn't you used to be one?" Valencia nodded. "Used to. I haven't been able to summon my Keyblade in years." She held her hand out and closed her eyes. Valencia reached out with her Heart in attempt to feel it's handle again. Nothing happening she sighed with disappointment. "It's like... It doesn't recognize me anymore." Shukurai was silent for a moment. "Or perhaps you don't need it anymore." Valencia thought heavily on his words. She felt that he could be right. "During the times I have attempted to make it appear again, it didn't feel like it had abandoned me. I think you're right. Maybe we both moved on." Shukurai agreed. "It makes sense for the bond you had with your Keyblade. But also for that bond, I think it would come back in your most direst moment." Valencia smiled slightly and stood up. "I hope it does if I ever get into that situation." At this moment she decided to go and watch the battle. Valencia headed to the balcony outside the waiting area. Where contestants would go to watch the others battle. She rested against the stone railing and looked around. A large crowd gathered for this event. The roar and energy of the audience made her feel a bit better about getting in the ring herself. Valencia looked to Atreus and Odelia in the ring. Despite what she said she couldn't help but feel worried. "Be careful, Atreus."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua, Zack, and Aerith smiled at Herc, before they watched the battle between Odelia and Atreus, however Zack noticed Odelia drank something, but base on her outfit, "Did this pirate suddenly drank the rums?" he pointed out as Aerith looked at Odelia. Although, the voice suddenly spoken to her, she looked at both Atreus and Odelia, "Yeah, but I can sense the aura around them, just like Herc and Vincent," she replied and commented about their aura, then compare to Herc and Vincent's aura. Zack got the information from her, "The aura?" he asked, then he looked at both Atreus and Odelia. Aqua heard Aerith about the aura, she looked at Aerith for brief second before she looked at the game, if this is true, then she never thought she and her friends met demigods.
Hearing the fight going to start by roaring of the crowd, Mitsuki finished warming up at the changing room, she head to waiting area to check the fight. Once she's close, she suddenly sense both divine and deity aura as she watches both Odelia, who she sense her divine, and man with deity aura. Valerie left to join with Takeshi, who was just observing the fight. Mitsuki wonder who was that deity, "A god signed up for this," she spoken out in surprise. "Priestess," Gentiana suddenly appeared as Mitsuki turned around and bow to her politely to Messenger and stood up straight, "Draconian has decide to give you another chance to see if you are worthy for become a summoning, once you finish this, please head straight to Angelgard," she deliver a message to her. Mitsuki smiled brightly and nodded, before she take Gentiana's hands as Kuraokami's gift of snow aura protect her from coldness, "Thank you so much Gentiana-sama, and I promise I won't let him down," she thank her, Gentiana opened her eyes and smiled back.
Death made a silly smile behind his mask, "Let's just say, Atreus did a tiny little mischief that he wants to hide," he said to Hades to give him a little hint about Atreus. He noticed the emblem, then he sweat dropped, "If he really wants to hide who he is, then there are few certain people who can sense his aura easily, besides gods," he pointed out about Atreus' aura will easily detected by few people who will discover who he is. He heard Persephone talked about Odelia, he observed the pirate and he widen his eyes, just in time for Odelia throws out the shield in incredible speed, "I really hope she doesn't have his madness."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

Phil watched from the sidelines with his clipboard in hand, his eyes squinting down at the battle who made the crowd cheer for joy. The cameras pointed directly toward the battle at almost every angle, similar to how a football game would be recorded. The pillars shined softly to show that it was working which was to protect the crowds from any problems involving magic or for Odelia's case, a thrown shield. Phil only just smiled as he spoke up in a microphone,"ODELIA made the first attack!"
Meanwhile, Vin walked to the side of Mitsuki with his arms crossed. He also noticed Gentiana was with her which he kept quiet to let the two finish their conversation, his cigarette hanging between his lips as he watched the fight commence. His green and blue eyes closed softly as he remembered a hazy flashback from the night before when he gave Odelia the application to join the games. Opening his eyes, he only chuckled as he knew that she wouldn't remember doing such a thing but he didn't stop her. He wanted to see what she can truly do and to see what would happen when she was alone in a battle. Would she be able to handle herself or would she put up a fight? Only time can tell. Vin then turned his head toward her opponent with his eyes slightly squinted. The aura flowing around this man was quite divine which could only mean one thing. He too was a god's child but with something extra within him. A small amount of smoke escaped from his lips as he spoke up to anyone who would hear him,"This is truly a test..Odelia is mostly known for being a ranged fighter but back at the arena in greece, she fought with all of her heart and used her mind to help herself out of situations..I have faith in her."
Terra watched the two opponents begin the match, his eyes focused on the battle as he noticed Atreus made replica images of himself. This would be interesting to see if Odelia hit the real Atreus with her shield. Terra kept quiet as he turned his eyes to see at the side lines, he saw Mitsuki speaking with a unknown character with Vincent relaxing his shoulder against the side wall. With a soft sigh, he turned his sights back at the action, ready to see what'll happen next.

(OCC: Alright, just as a reminder, this is how the arena battles will go. When each battle begins, the two who are fighting will take two turns to react and keep the battle moving. Then after the two posts, it'll be time for the audience to react to the battle. In a simpler way, I'll show how this'll go in a flow list:
Atreus
Odelia
Atreus + Marcus Emrys' other characters' reactions
Odelia + GuenivereOrion's other characters' reactions
Drkslayer Valencia's Character reactions
MikuHinata1's Character Reactions
Aussie Srives' Character Reactions

I hope this helps with understanding how this works and thank you everyone for reading and supporting!!)

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

Atreus saw the shield coming towards him and jumped sideways into the air leaving an image of himself that took the hit only for the image to shimmer like a mirage. landing on the ground, Atreus looked up at the pirate and sighed a bit in frustration "well ... at least she's not wearing red, white and blue" he muttered to himself getting up holding his sword "blessed by a magical lady, you say?" he said then grinned ear to ear "let me show you real magic then" he said before extending his arms out and three other replicas appeared and each one swung their blades around them in preparation before charging at her

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia watched the man turn himself into 3 more of himself which caused her to freak out a bit,"What be the name!!", she then found herself about to get surrounded with blades drawn and knew cornering herself would be the best option,"Oh no ya don't!", she then raced away from him and the two men as she glanced over her shoulder to see if they were following her,"Eh...", she found this was harder fighting on land then on her ship where she could use her ropes and mast to work with,"I be missing me boat more than I thought..", she grumbled as she continued to run around the place.  
Kingdom of Disney

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff