Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Kingdom of Disney
The New Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

watching Odelia run around, Atreus had to control himself from laughing then smirked miscieviously breaking away from the three copies who continued chasing her around the arena. The real Atreus went around the other way folding his shield back into his gauntlet and leaped forward head-first. Within a swooping motion, his hands and feet became paws, his body lean and hairy and his face pointed until a full sized grey wolf ran towards Odelia and lept to pounce on her

"Dionysus? Well she's drunk enough to be a relitive but-" he said then saw her running in circles "ok, yeah ... she's related. But i don't think you'll have to worry ... Dionysus never had a child who cou- HOLY GAIA DID HE JUST TURN INTO A WOLF?!" Hades exclaimed watching the fight then looked at Death "no way ... Phil let a god into the games?!"

"woah! That guy's got magic I've never seen before" Ven said impressed but Hercules narrowed his eyes "Herc, you ok?" he asked but Herc looked hesitent "i have ... exceptthe only ones who I've seen do that are ... gods"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia found the whole situation with trying to outrun these guys wasn't going to work and on top of dealing with that she found herself rather animated as she turned only to find a massive wolf coming at her with jaws wide. She didn't have time she blocked with her arm she could feel the teeth biting in but she had to take the shot, with a mighty yell she used the force of her new power to jerk the wolf back towards the 3 enemies while she stood there with a bloodied bit arm,"Good one.. you can summon little beasties I see as well.. ", she heaved as she turned to face the man with herself neatly pressed near a pillar for support.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone found herself giggling as the pirate ran she was rather humorous,"I suppose we can ask him", she said,"I'm sure he would know.. or hope he would..", she said thoughtfully it wasn't until the opponent of the pirate woman turned into a wolf she heard a reaction from her husband,"A god!! wait what!", she said turning back as she watched the pirate woman take the bite from the wolf and then get shoved back into the clones,"No wonder he seems to have such an array of powers but which god is it?", she asked hades wondering how this pirate was going to deal with this now.

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:12 am
Valencia was now sitting on the stone rail with a leg swinging off the edge. When Atreus duplicated she was formulating her own strategy for the situation. "You'd have to take them out one at a time unless you find the real one." She crossed her arms and held a finger to her lip. "Not certain if there's a limit to now many he can make. Area Effect spells would be best at keeping them at bay." When Odelia retreated from the duplicates, Valencia shook her head. "D**n, it's a distraction..." The crowd roared when Atreus turned into a wolf and closed in fast. Valencia winced when the wolf bit in to Odelia's arm. "Ouch." The crowd jumped up with a roar when the wolf was thrown into the duplicates. Valencia facepalmed. "Good counter." "Yeah but she could've blocked or redirected the wolf with her sword... Drunk and bleeding. Humans would eventually pass out." Shukurai laughed. "Yes. Humans would but shes half human." Valencia shook her head. "It's wise to pretend that you're human on the battlefield. Never over extend your endurance even if it's half divine. Stay sharp and quick and you'll never be touched." Shukurai sounded astonished. "My son taught you well. I'll have to tell him how impressed I am if we ever go back." Valencia smiled as she thought about her training. "I miss the Plains. The place is eternally peaceful." Valencia imagined bright blue skies over a vast green meadow. It was dotted with tall pointed boulders and the green grass was dancing in the breeze. Suddenly, her concentration was broken over the excitement of the crowd and she continued watching in silence.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua, Zack, and Aerith witnessed Atreus used his three other replicas, while Odelia just running around. Zack look dumbfound by the time Atreus turned into wolf and bit Odelia's arm, "Reminds me of gunned down by Shirna SOLDIERS," he commented, while Aerith winced to see that. Those two heard Herc talked about Atreus, they looked at him, "Herc, are you saying that man is a god," he asked him in confusion. Aqua looked at the arena, while focus on Atreus.
Death listens to both Persephone and Hades' reaction to learn Atreus was indeed god. He seems to amuse, "Well this is interesting fight between demigod and mischievous god, War will love that if he wasn't that ruthless," he said very impressive when Atreus transform into wolf and use his replicas to distract Odelia, but surprised that she use her arm to defend herself from Atreus' bite. He mentioned about his younger brother, War, will love this. He sounds very happy go lucky when he talked about his fellow Horsemen. Death looked at Hades and Persephone, "Does the rule applied any gods allow to sign up? It might be best to let this trickster decide if he want to reveal his true name. Hades, I might think you remember Hel during the gathering."
Takeshi and Valerie was surprised Atreus can create replica and transformed into wolf to bit Odelia's arm. "He can transform into wolf?" Valerie asked Takeshi, he didn't expect it. Takeshi narrowed his silver blue eyes about Atreus, he can duplicate and transformed into wolf. He suddenly caught a familiar scent that he haven't sense for over 28 years, he didn't bother turned around because his father was behind him, "I thought you are dead, father," he spoken out, Valerie looked confused before he turned around to see Kiba as he looked shock. Kiba closed his eyes with soft smile and sits between his son and Valerie. Valerie didn't seem suprise about Kiba returned from dead, but he can sense he was indeed alive, "Composer of Reaper Game and his friend offered me and my partner a second chance to live. I found out Mitsuki signed up the game, and I would find you there," he replied and focus on the game, however like Takeshi and Valerie, he was surprised about Atreus transformed into wolf.
Mitsuki and Gentiana watched the fight between Atreus and Odelia, Gentiana sensed Atreus deity aura around him, "What is this god doing in this game?" she asked Mitsuki softly. Mitsuki wonder if Phil did allow gods to sign up for coliseum, "I don't know, they did have the rules about coliseum game. They didn't mentioned about letting gods into the game," she replied, just as Atreus transformed into wolf, this surprised her. Mitsuki was guessing he's Inari's familiar known as Kitsune or Susanoo because of their trickery, but she can easily tell his aura wasn't both Japanese or Shinto Gods. She tries to figure out his aura and list the names of trickster, but knowing trickster means trouble either good or bad, so she's concerned about Odelia, "Odelia-san..."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:41 am
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Arriving at what she presumed would be the Coliseum because of everyone gathering around trying to have somewhere to get a good view of everything. Looking around she could tell that it would be pretty bad trying to get a good seat inside. Sighing she thought of where she wanted to be and looked over to Lucifer. He wasn't paying her much attention since there were many people around and he was trying to make sure they didn't mean them any harm. Jezebel started to laugh at him and that's when she got his attention. "What is so funny?" he asked because he honestly didn't know that he was looking like a deer caught in the headlights with so many people being around them. He wasn't quite used to being out in the open too much and from the look of it he didn't like it either. She guessed it might be because there can be multiple threats to them instead of just a small few. She looked away from him shaking her head slightly "Nothing, just looking at a huge demon wolf that is afraid of so many bodies being in the same place. You should really get out more." she said before giggling at him and started to walk into the Coliseum with him slowly trailing behind her.

Once they got in her mood heightened with all of the exciting going around in the place. A big smile appeared on her face as she looked around. But with all of the people being there she was unable to see any familiar faces at the time so she decided to look with a little help. Taking in a breath she thought about any of the familiar faces that were on the ship but only one she really knew the most so she decided to look for him in the crowd. She sensed them in the crowd so she looked at Lucifer and snapped her fingers which they disappeared leaving a mist of black smoke where they used to be and appeared somewhere else. It wasn't too bad of a view either, she noticed. But she was on a personal quest of her own and started to look for her target. Blue hair was in the corner of her eyes so she looked over and saw the person in question and started to walk towards him. She stopped when she was right behind him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention. Placing her hands on her hips she looked up to him with a grateful yet confused look on her face. "So I hear it was your room that I was in this morning, I wanted to thank you in person for letting me crash in your room." she said then started to look away from his gaze and started to fidget with her fingers a bit before getting the words formed in her head to ask her question. "So, I know I was in your room but other than this morning I kind of have no memory of what might have happened before then. All I did was notice the bottles on the bed and I wasn't in my regular clothes...I was wondering if you could fill me in on what might have happened?" with her asking him she knew that was probably a bad move cause anything could have happened but she was kind of curious as to what did happen.

Yelling caught her attention to the arena which made her turn her head to see the pirate lady and a wolf fighting. That did look like a nasty bite she got from it so she decided to see what would happen next which made her forget about the question she kind of just asked since she was kind of drawn to fighting and watching to see habits or ways that everyone has just in case she was to fight anyone of them. Survival insticts kicked in from her daemon side to make sure that she survives by observing.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:38 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Smoke escaped from the tip of his cigarette as he watched the battle, his emerald green and teal blue eyes calculating his moveset as he wondered what type of god he was. With a soft sigh, he watched Odelia blocking the bite from Atreus that turned into a large wolf which made him speak outloud which could be heard to only Mitsuki and Gentiana,"A god with a lot of tricks up his sleeves. The thing is..I don't think that he's using all of his power, more like toying around with her. He's wanting a true fight.."
Vin then placed his cigarette between his index and middle finger to move the cancer stick away from his lips to have tobacco smoke escape from his nose. Flicking the cigarette softly against a ash tray nearby, he spoke up once again with his eyes staring down the fighters,"There is multiple routes she can go..she can fight with brute force or she can use a more improvised method. All she needs is to somehow blind the wolf temporarily to get a good strike with her blade.."
Phil stood at the sideline with his clipboard in hand, his eyes staring down the fight which noticed something interesting. It seemed that the lady didn't honestly know how to fight this way. With his eyes staring down the stage, he knew that this is definitely a disadvantage for Odelia. Looking at his clipboard, he read the application from Odelia herself in which his squinted his eyes with annoyance. The handwriting was so bad, it was no doubt that the pirate was plastered drunk writing on the application so with aa soft sigh, Phil was about to call the match but before he could, he felt a hand touch his shoulder which made him stare up at Terra who was on one knee to speak,"Give her a chance...she might surprise you..."
Phil just sighed softly before speaking up with a annoyed look on his face,"Alright, champ..but if I see the battle become a massacre, I'm calling it."
Terra nodded softly before returning back to his seat next to Aqua and Ven. Once he sat down, he continued to watch the battle with his arms crossed, wondering how Odelia will do next. This was when something appeared in the upper seats of the audience stands. A man in a black cloak stood there with his hands in his long coat's pockets. His aura was unable to be read from the coat covering his scent as the man watched the battle of Odelia and Atreus. With his right hand moved from his pocket to his chin, he began to read what all was happening and thought about how the granddaughter of Dionysus needed to be truly awoken to fight against opponents like Atreus. His eyes traveled as he spotted the boy with blue hair with blond bangs, his smile exposed under his cloak's hood. This was when Vin slightly turned his head when a finger tapped his shoulder, making him turn with his back against the wall so he could face Jezebel, Mitsuki, and Gentiana. Jezebel looked a little confused on what happened last night which in all honesty, he didn't remember either. Brushing his beard softly, he tried thinking really hard but only could remember drinking some rum, Odelia was filling out the application to become a fighter there, and Jezebel dancing around the campfire. After or before that was a honest mystery as he spoke up,"No idea to be honest. Lucifer definitely didn't like the thought of you sleeping in there but you were clothed so I don't believe nothing you'd regret later happened."

User Image
GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

as wolf Atreus was thrown back, the copies of him vanished and he got up on his feet snarling at her then saw the bloodied arm hesitating for a slight moment. then with a shimmer of light, Atreus returned to human and wiped the blood off his mouth spiting any that was left on the ground and looked at her for a while before reaching into his satchel and took out a green stone and tossed it art her so it'll land at her feet "if that bite i gave you was a bit too much, crush that stone ... it should heal the cuts" he said before bringing his knife out again which turned into a bronze short sword and looked at her "i may be mischievous, but i'm no monster ... i'm only in this to find something of my fathers, and he would say to fight like a warrior. i'm no warrior but from the looks of it your not exactly in your element either, sounds like even grounds ... come ... show me how good with a blade you are, i am quite curious after all" he said activating his shield again

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia turned to see him toss her green rock at her as he turned back into a human and she gazed down at the stone taking it up into her hands she squeezed watching as it crushed and a green mini explosion in her hand as it healed any wounds she had prior,"Ah it be dust", she said taking out her bottle she began to drink,"Ya be catching me by surprise", she told the man,"I for I had this sword", she held it up,"And forgot but how to use it", she chuckled,"I'll jest with ya", she said swinging it around in her hand as it spiraled,"I suppose I shall be rewarded for this...", she thought aloud,"For I be wanting more rum for sure", she replied putting the bottle away she then went to head on at the man and swung upward and then curled the blade under and swept it across the stomach before bringing it back up to block an attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

hearing her joke, Atreus only smirked spinning his sword "you certainly can hold your alcohol, I'll give you that" he said before bringing his shield out to block the upward slash then thrust it out to parry the gut slash and brought his sword down on hers "your skills are very impressive" he said before thrusting a kick towards her and smirked "for a pirate" he said using his silver tongue as well while in combat. Luckily for him, he was paying attention to how his father fought as he demonstrated by lunging at Odella and pounded his sword against the shield to send out a sonic wave to hopefully stun her for a bit bug if not, he still lunged at her bringing his blade down at her.

'Hel? Why would he mention her .... unless ... wait' Hades thought as he slowly peiced the clues together: Hel, the Norse Goddess keeper of disgraced dead, mischief, snakes ... no way. As he pieced it together, Hades glanced at Death "that's ... that's Loki?!" he said in a slight whisper then looked down to see the person in question who was fighting Odella "if that's him .... then why is he here?" he askedthen glanced over to see Hercules watching. Just seeing him, he remembered a name as though the games brought it back "Meg ... where-" he stated then felt another flash memory of his time as an evil god. And a slight memory of when Argaine took over, Hercules and Meg even Phil perished. But now, only Herc and Phil were back. After glancing Persephone, Hades got out his cellphone and dialed a number "yeah, Thanatos ... i need you to look up someone in records. Yeah, Megera. Wife of Hercules that's her ... Elesian Fields huh ... you uh ... you sure she's dead? he said with a slight shrug then looked at his fingers in mock bordem "yeah well ... my fault, she's not ... just an N.D.E ... better bring her back ... now would be good" he said then hung up and pocketed the phone "crazy how near death experiences are, huh?"

As Hercules was watching the fight with interest, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around nearly getting a heart attack "new outfit. not bad, wonder boy" Meg said with a sly smirk which grew into a smile as Herc got up and hugged her "MEG! oh gods .... i missed you so much. H-how?" he asked as Meg kissed him "Hades ... Thanatos said he was told it wasn't my time" she said as Herc just smiled a watery chuckle and hugged her while Ven just smiled at them

User Image

User Image
User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:36 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia was completely caught off guard by that massive stun and had to do everything in her power to not get swiped by the next attack as she countered his blade feeling the pressure on top of her,"Woah there...", she said as the sonic wave had shredded her sleeves,"I think these clothes be abit to fancy for me liking to much of that power and they will come off", she shoved her boot upward towards his gutt to kick him... Regardless of the boot threw him back or not he was off her and she made a speedy recovery,'Wont stand much of a chance against him unless I get that shield...', she thought to herself glancing across the arena of it on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:41 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone found herself on the edge as it seem the pirate lady was recovering even though the bite didn't' seem to go away,'Its odd.. she is supposedly a descent of a god but the only power i have seen is incredible strength.", said the goddess quietly,"Hades what was that?", she heard him saying something about the man below being the god loki,"Loki? Who is that?", she watched as the woman was healed by the god blinking she smiled at least he seemed to be nice about it they were having a bit of a tussle there when he sent out a sonic wave but she recovered with a bit of her clothes torn up. Perephone wasn't sure who hades was phoning but he assumed it someone important so she didn't hear half of his or lord deaths conversations for the first couple of minutes waiting for her question to be replied to.

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:20 pm
Valencia continued to watch in silence as the fight took turn.

(Sorry, had some writers block couldn't figure out what to write about.)

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Just as Meg arrive to have a lovely reunion with Herc, this made Aqua, Zack and Aerith smiled for them. Meanwhile, Death listens to Hades about Loki and why he's in the game. Like Hades, why does Loki doing here,"That is a good question, but I have no idea why Loki is doing here, he probably has some reason," he replied that he also have no idea why Atreus as Loki doing here, but he might have a reason. He heard Persephone asked about Loki to her husband, but he will let Hades tell her.
Two ladies heard Vincent as they turned their head towards him, Mitsuki thought of it before she looked at the fight between Odelia and Atreus, "Then he was waiting for her to get serious," she stated about Aterus wanted her to fight against him. She and Gentiana continue to watch the fight between them, until Aterus lunged at Odelia and she kicked him. She picked up daemon's presence, however it's that woman back at arena in Greece as she glanced at her. Her chirasengo didn't react, she assumed her chirasengo only reacted by evil daemon presence, then she refocus on the game. Gentiana felt weary about daemon woman, but she choose not to as she focus on the game.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain