Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Kingdom of Disney
The New Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Hearing the announcement that it would be a battle with allies, both Jezebel and Lucifer started to try and watch closely to the start of what could be a very good fight worth watching since they were both interested in one person in particular. But looking at the opponents Jezebel was a bit confused. If his opponents were a duck and two dogs and one of them standing up, who was this surprised guest this Phil was talking about? With a confused look on her face she tried to figure it out until she saw someone flying around with fireworks going off. "Oh looky, I didn't know that it was a competition on showing off powers. I guess I'll have to think of an entrance for my turn." she said as she looked over to Lucifer. He just rolled his eyes as he watched the person go in the arena and start a conversation with Vincent. He was more focused on what was going on in the arena while Jezebel was more interesting in thinking of a way to do some kind of performance since she didn't know if it might just be her first and last time in this kind of situation.

Lucifer looked at the demi gods that they introduced, he knew Vincent was and now there was another in the arena that he was battling. He has heard stories but they have never seen the ones that they were told about. This was a perfect opportunity to study them and watch their movements to use it to their advantage later. Looking over to Jezebel he could tell she was seriously thinking about how to make an entrance which he had to sigh to. Hearing him sighing, Jezebel looked at him and tilted her head and studied his wolfish features. "Don't give me that judgmental look. You try and not make a grand entrance when you know that either half or the whole coliseum wants you dead when they find out where we are from." she said and turned her head away from him quickly as if she was annoyed with him and crossed her arms. She looked over to where the arena was and started to lean forward on a side railing as she waited for the fight to continue. In the meantime, she was listening and watching people around her to see if there was anything she could pick up on more people that so happened to be here. Like she heard that Hades was here with his wife, she never met the guy but she definitely heard about his wife. The woman that was able to bring light into his world. She was mainly only ever around daemons, she didn't know why but she hardly was ever able to go anywhere unless she was told to do a mission. Her mind started to wonder as she watched at the interaction that was happening in the arena.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Vin blinked a few times, watching the man with red hair named Atreus make some small talk before walking away. With his head tilted, he looked down to notice Mimir appear on his belt which he seemed to know who this person was. His cousin? Interesting indeed as Vin looked back up to watched the demigod leave before speaking with a soft tone,"Very interesting..We'll have to get you to reconnect then."
A soft sigh from both Donald and Goofy showed Herc that sadly, Sora couldn't make it to the arena. Goofy spoke up with a smile on his face,"No, sadly but you will be happy with who's teaming up with you. We are just here to watch him fight alongside you, Hercules! Hyuck~"
"That's right!", Donald continued to conversation to Herc, swinging his staff up to the sky before more fireworks shot out around him. The explosions in the sky created a beautiful sight which showed one quite unique shape. A shape of a mouse made of firework explosions made a new clue on who was coming to help Herc,"Good Luck, Hero!"
Vin watched the explosions of fireworks flowed around the coliseum, making him chuckle softly as he knew he didn't have much of a entrance. This was when Vin watch someone fall from the sky with beautiful wings. When he noticed that this was from the woman from earlier, the blue and blond haired demigod only chuckled loudly with both hands behind his head in a relaxed position. It was quite interesting when she spoke up to him, knowing the last time he had...well nothing on honestly. Nothing but a censored bar covering parts that are definitely not safe in a world like this. Turning his attention back to Herc and the royal guards, he watched as the door behind them finally opened to show who this special guest was. Vin turned his eyes back toward Valencia before speaking up softly,"Well..you think it's weird but nine times out of ten..that's how most people meet me."
Phil was ready to start the match as he stood up in his podium to announce the special guest,"EVERYONE RISE FOR THE KING HIMSELF! KING MICKEY!!!"
Vin only slapped his forehead before just talking to himself,"He owns Marvel..Star Wars...Fox...even fifty percent of Lifetime...is there anywhere this Mouse isn't involved in?"
Terra smiled softly as he stood up and clapped for King Mickey's arrival to the stage, knowing this match will be quite interesting. The Earth Style Keyblade wielder knew this would be a true test of skill, especially toward Vincent for he was a self taught keyblade wielder. Turning his head back toward Aqua, he smiled softly before speaking up softly,"This match will definitely test your son, Aqua. If he is able to fight against these tough opponents, it might be a good thing to get him to the Land of Departure and tell him about everything...even make him a master one day."
Vin then turned his attention toward Herc who only made him smile. Moving his hands from his head to crossing his arms over his chest, the demigod only stared at his cousin, though it would really be second cousin since he was the grandson of Ares and Herc was the son of Zeus himself. With a soft sigh, Vin pointed his finger straight at him before speaking up loudly,"Okay, I've officially ready to fight you...but afterwords, I want a autograph from Bruce Campbell. Loved him in the series, especially in the Evil Dead movies."

(OCC: After everyone is ready to battle, the match will begin on Phil's word! When he says Begin, the match will start which'll happen in my next post~)

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"The light'll never give up on you. You'll always find it, even in the deepest darkness!"

"no kidding" Ven said clapping with Terra seeing Mickey come out smiling to Donald and Goofy as he made his way to the arena "but master or not, i think he deserves to know about at least where he comes from ... who we are. but that's what i think" he said with a small shrug

looking at Vincent, Herc blinked slightly at the request "i'm .... not quite sure who that is ... but i'll see what i can do. if you have a sketching or something" he said with a half shrug as Mickey made his way to where everyone was gathered, he looked towards Phil and rubbed the back of his head shyly "gosh ... i had no idea Donald was gonna do that" he said as Herc chuckled behind him "well either way, Phil certainly is going to be the talk of the town now ... this Colosseum means everything to him, so really he was helping Phil out" he said as Mickey thought about it then nodded "well ... when you put it that way, that does seem helpful ... but i gotta ask: even with your strength, is it a good idea to fight with just your bare hands?" Mickey asked making Herc shrug "well ... um ... it's kind of a long story but ... i kinda have a weapon" he said making Mickey looked confused before Herc extended his hand and a keyblade appeared in his hand making the mouse jump back in shock "WHAAAAAAAAAA!!?". Herc wince in embarrassment as he scratched his head "yeah ... um, fought some old guy who came back from the dead ... Xehanort i think-" he said making Mickey even more shocked "i was fighting him and it just appeared after i spun him around in circled but his weapon"

Hades let out another puff of smoke from his cigar looking at the line up then heard Death's suggestion to speak to Atreus "perhaps ... he could be up to something, and the last thing i want is for this lot to think i'm the devil incarnate again ... i mean other than the amount they might still think about me but still" he said flicking his cigar away as it evaporated in a pile of ash before he got up and put his hand on his wife's shoulder "i'll be back soon, keep be posted on what happens, yeah?" he asked as he nodded to Lord Death

" But you have to believe!"

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:05 am
Valencia approached and joined Vincent, Herc, and the King near the entrance. She placed her hand over the Crest on her chest plate and bowed her head to King Mickey. "Your majesty. It's an honor." She raised then turned to Herc. Surprised seeing a Keyblade in his hand. "How did-... Nevermind. Long story I bet. I am very excited to fight you for real, Herc. We sparred together many years ago and I never imagined I'd fight you when you're serious." Valencia lightly punched his shoulder in a friendly gesture. "Show me the new things you learned, Hero." She then turned her attention to Vincent. She remembered his response about how he meets most people with his pants off. Valencia laughed kindly. "Well, I believe you're my partner in this. I just have to let you know something." She leaned in so she could speak in Vincents ear without Mickey and Herc hearing. "No matter what you see me do out there, trust me, I have it under control. Can I trust that you wont turn against me? I would really hate it if this turned deadly because of what you believe is wrong." Valencia stepped back from Vincent and he could see a glitter across her eyes. Like her iris is a violet nebula shimmering with stars. "Especially in Phil's new Coliseum. I'm just being cautious." Lastly, she looked to Herc and Mickey. "I'm going to be holding back unless you both give me a reason not to. Have any special moves you would like to test?" Valencia knocked on her chest plate with a confident smile. "Try testing them on me."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone half hearing anything her husband and death were conversing about managed to hear hades explain his departure before she grabbed his hand,"Ah where ya going?", she frowned seeing he was having to hop off somewhere serious it seemed to let him go,"Very well I'll do that but dont be gone long kay?", she said frowning as she slouched in her chair tapping her foot impatiently against the back of the balcony wall... she blinked slowly at seeing an array of people below and found herself wondering how this fight was going to turn out.. from what she remembered about the upcoming contestants. Perephone while in the process of waiting for phils announcement began to play with a flower she created in her hand turning to lord death,"How is the child?", she smiled trying to see if his son was doing well.

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki was complete shock to find out King Mickey signed up to this game, more importantly, Hercules got the keyblade. Gentiana didn't seems to surprise, "What a majestic weapon," she praised about the appearance of keyblade. Mitsuki picked up Herc's voice talked about "old man back from the dead" and she suddenly realized which keyblade Hercules touched, "He's talking about Xehanort?" she thought as she guessed. She closed her eyes and held her hands like she was praying. Gentiana, even Lord Death himself, can sense it as she looked at her, "Hercules-san's heart have strength, Hatsune-sama told the story about the hero, including books from Athena-sama's library. However, I wish for all of them a best," she pray for Vincent, Mickey, and Hercules a luck. Genitana smiled and looked at the arena.
Aqua looked at both Terra, then Ventus talking about arena will test her son. She looked at Vincent, she doesn't understand what he was saying, but base on his body language, he seems boosting himself. After Hercules summoned his keyblade, she, Zack, and Aerith were shock, "Hercules has a keyblade," said Aerith with her hands cover mouth. Aqua looked at both Herc and Vincent, mainly her son, "I guess you are right Terra, however he was trapped in Realm of Darkness for twelve years. There are no telling he might have overcome the darkness," she replied about Vincent spent twelve years in Dark World. She slowly smiled, "If he does fight against his great uncle, he should be in Mark of Mastery."
After Hades got up, Death looked at his old friend, even he can sense Mitsuki's pray and listens for Hercules, Vincent, Mickey, and Valencia luck. This made him smile behind his mask, he focus on Lord of the Underworld, "It's a bit bummer that you won't see your nephew fight against your great great nephew," he commented light heart tone. Persephone asked Death about his sons, he sighed sadly, "Besides Ankhseram and Kid found out I'm Pale Horseman of Apocalypse, learned about my brothers existence, and I was responsible to imprisoned them before they will start the apocalypse early. They are fine, I got Kid's call about the alliance with Vincent and his friends to defeat Daichi and his alliance, and I am approve. Ankhseram is okay, but he's still mad at me for not telling him, late Asura, and Kid about their true heritage. I told him to look for the seal and hide in his domain, I'm afraid if Daichi and his alliance find out about that, the entire realms will be complete chaos if my three younger brothers escape," he replied about his sons, until he sounded like a complete childish when he talked about his younger brothers.
Kiba looked at his son, his silver blue eyes begin to look stern, "Only way to work our eyes is if we have fuel with strong desire to protect of those we care about and those who love you, like friends, family, and loved ones. It only work against anyone, like human possess something that demons don't, such as humans with demonic power to seek more power or demons who they were superior towards humans and wants to rule over them. Remember those demons feared you and your sister," he explains how the silver blue eyes work. Takeshi and Valerie were widen their eyes, Takeshi heard his father's question about demons were afraid of him and Mitsuki. He furrowed his silver blue eyes to recall, he did remembered those who were afraid, even someone stronger or equal match against him. He looked at the arena, he and Kiba didn't expect Hercules can summon his keyblade, "I do remember, even few of great demons. Not even Mundus and Daichi, they don't seem to be afraid of us," "Exactly correct son, someone like Mundus and Daichi have no fear against us because they are powerful. They might have believe they can dealt with anyone with our eyes. From that power Mitsuki activated her silver blue eyes, she might have thought of her friends she deeply cared about. I think more people she cared about and wanted to protect, powerful our silver blue eyes will get," Kiba added about their eyes, then theorized about how powerful their silver blue eyes will activated. Takeshi looked at his father again, "What about grandfather?" he asked about Darcia because he also have silver blue eyes. Kiba smirked and glanced at him, "Don't worry about my stupid old man, he doesn't know anything about it. Besides, he doesn't have any desire to protect anyone, but himself."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221
Dawning Winter

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Human Form & Weapon::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

So much was going on around them that they were trying to keep up with half of it. Many conversations were going on at once and Jezebel couldn't seem to concentrate with all of them happening around her. Another introduction of a person coming in the games. Did he just say 'King Mickey'? Perking up a bit she looked towards the arena to try and get a look at him. She had only heard stories about him and an outline of what he could look like, but never had she actually seen him. He looked like a rodent...but a nice cute one? A confused look appeared on her face as she studied him a bit closer to try and get a sense of anything from him. Nothing came to her except the presence of power. A lot of power at that. A sad looked was in her eyes as she looked around the coliseum as she was surrounded by so many beings that had so much light to their auras that she was getting a bit uncomfortable. Maybe she shouldn't have tried to get a sense from him because now she was feeling everything around her. Feeling uncomfortable, Jezebel started to back away from view of anyone until she was in an empty corner and could watch everyone around her and still see the fight.

Lucifer saw how flustered Jezebel was for a second and was going to ask what was wrong until he saw the look in her eyes. It was best to leave her a lone until she was herself again. He knew that a lot of things were going on in her mind and the fight ahead for her would put her and everyone else in this place in a state of if they will accept it or reject it. He felt for her but he knew there was nothing he could say or do to help her calm herself down. With a small whimper he returned his gaze back to the arena where everyone seemed to be talking. The feelings she was going through right now, she will have to get back in control of them if she is ever wanting to be accepted as what she is by anyone. He knew she knew it and that was why he left it be.

In her little corner space, Jezebel couldn't help but keep thinking about multiple things at once. Why was she here? Who is she? Will she get killed today for being what she is? Is this the same as turning her back on her kind? so many more questions were running through her head as she looked around herself and that she felt alone. Even if Lucifer was there for her, he had nothing to worry about since he was just a demon wolf that was her companion so whatever she went he would follow and whatever she did, he would help her. But for her, she was a daemon and not just any daemon. Her master was Daichi, the very person that everyone here resented and would like him out of his position. Not only was she a daemon but one that is able to use dark magic to her will, but with a terrible cost on her part. Slowly she started to wrap her arms around herself as she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before exhaling it to calm herself down. Too many thoughts were bad for her and feeling all of the light energy around her at that moment made her lose control of herself. She would continue to take steady breathing before she would even try and watch the fight ahead because from the look of it, it will be a lot of powerful light magic being used and she will need to watch the fight to see patterns in everyone's moves. Plus, she will need to be at least in a better mood when he turn comes.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PersonaFrost221

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Theme:
Here
I trained all those would-be heroes
Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus
...A lot of "yusses"..

The crowd cheers loud and proud as Phil stood up for attention, saluting to honor the king who had given this satyr a place to put his Colosseum. Light shined down at the arena in the middle where the four warriors stood ready for the match to begin. The pillars began to light up around the four of them to show that the field was activated and ready for anything. Turning his eyes up toward his friends, he smiled softly before giving them a thumbs up to show them that everything will be alright. Phil stood at his podium until everyone got into position. Vin walked back so that two people were on one side of the arena and two on the other. The cigarette smoke escaped from his nostrils, floating around his head, and up toward the sky. Vin's eyes turned toward Valencia before nodding softly to show her respect when he spoke,"Oh this'll be fun...well to quote my hero for a bit.."
Phil interrupted what Vin had to say as he appeared on the monitor, his large face covering most of the screen of course. Vin stopped what he was saying as he listened to what Phil had to say,"WELCOME TO THE NEXT ROUND! Valencia Darkslayer and Vincent Angel versus OUR CHAMPION, HERCULES, and the KING OF THE DISNEY KINGDOM, KING MICKEY!"
Vin raised his eyebrow slightly before slapping his hands together in a loud clap. Looking straight at his opponents before speaking up with a little bit of a cocky look on his face. When he clapped, four different style keyblades appeared around him stabbed into the ground with green and blue particles appearing around him,"Mickey, Herc...Hail to the King, baby..."
Phil listened to the crowd as they all became quiet, impatiently waiting for the match to begin which Phil only sighed softly before speaking into his mic,"Let the battle.....BEGIN!"
The crowd cheered loudly as Vin stood up with his back stretched out, his arms down as his keyblades began to float up into the air, circling Vin in what looked like the keyblades weren't being used to fight but for protection. Vin turned his head straight toward Hercules before jumping up into the air, placing his feet against one of the keyblades, similar to riding a skateboard. When he did, Vin was now floating up in midair dashing straight toward Herc. With this, Valencia wouldn't have to worry about the brute strength and worry about the powerful and fast King Mickey which wouldn't be too tough. Vin smiled as he flew straight toward Herc with his Gears of Time keyblade as a floating skateboard. With his eyes shining bright, Vin quickly jumped straight toward Hercules with his fist heading straight toward him.

(OCC: Alright everyone, the battle HAS BEGUN!
As so, all the people who are fighting will post twice in a row as you all know. In this, the roleplayer list is like this until the end of the match:
Vin
Herc and King Mickey
Valencia
Vin and the rest of Aussie's Characters
Herc, King Mickey, and the rest of Marcus' Characters
Valencia
Guenivere's Characters
Miku's Characters
Winter's Characters.
)

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter

Drkslayer Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

Herc raised an eyebrow at Vin seeing the four keyblades surrounding him "impressive ... and ... shiny" he said as he saw Vin hop on a keyblade and fly right towards him with his first out. Herc almost wanted to roll his eyes but stopped himself. instead he brought his own fist back and threw it forward to meet Vin's

Mickey waisted no time in running towards Valincia doing a front flip in the air before attacking with his keyblade using a combination of leaps and strikes before he was up in the air once more and pointed his keyblade at the warrior "LIGHT!" he cried as a ball of light magic shot towards her

User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:27 pm
Valencia was turned away from Mickey when he made his attack. Just as the orb of light neared her range, Valencia spun around quickly swinging her her staff like a bat. Her staff struck the orb and shot it away like a baseball before it collided into the barrier. Valencia's eyes began to glow a bright violet. She spun her staff and lowered her stance. "Shukurai, keep an eye on Herc and Vincent for me. Incase Herc attempts to attack when my back is turned or has Vincent pinned. Other than that, you know what to do." Valencia told him in her head. "Very well." Valencia looked Mickey dead in the eye as she leaped towards him. She struck her staff against his Keyblade a few times. Each hit emitted a small flash of light on impact. Mickey could feel a shutter along his Keyblade and a hint of confusion. As if his Keyblade couldn't tell what it was fighting. Like it couldn't recognize her Light. With the third strike staggering him back after block, Valencia pushed the palm of her right hand towards Mickey. "Zephyr!" Valencia shouted and a blast of wind shot from her hand. The blast was strong enough to send Mickey back a few feet. Her wings appeared ready to propel her wherever as she waited for Mickey to regain his composure.

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Theme:Here
..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

A large shockwave appeared around both Vin and Herc, making the stone slightly break apart from the arena's floor when their fists collided. As the dust settled, the fists were together but something seemed off, Vin pulled his hand away to see that his fist was no longer a fist. A few fingers were bent awkwardly, broken in multiple spots and his wrist was completely broken which Vin yelled out in pain,"SON OF A B*Bleeeeeeeeep*"
The crowd was shocked from both the language and from the broken hand as Vin turned his eyes back toward Hercules, swinging his body around till he was low enough to thrust his fist to Herc's....jewels...but almost immidiately, his other wrist was broken just like that but another shockwave appeared to show that he wasn't just throwing weak punches,"Oh poor Megara..."
With both of his wrists broken for the meantime, Vin just walked back a few feet before looking at his very broken wrists. Looking back up at Herc and back at his hands, he spoke up,"Everyone fears the T-Rex"
Vin then turned his sights back at Hercules before thrusts his arms out and like magic, his bones seemed to heal instantly. Not gracefully though as the hands just popped back into place like nothing even happened. Summoning his Holy Keyblade Fragment in his healed right hand, Vin smirked before jumping up into the air, swinging upward toward Herc. If this missed, Vin would strike downward at the strong Hero of Heroes when he fell back downward.
As this happened, Terra was dumbfounded at what Vin had just done, slapping hard against his forehead as he wondered how he even made it this far. Phil was also dumbfounded at this but he turned his attention to King Mickey and Valencia, amazed that she had the power to deflect a orb of light easily with her staff like a baseball bat hitting a homerun. The Satyr just brushed his goatee as he continued to watch the games unfold.

User Image
Dawning Winter

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:14 pm
User Image
User Image

like a shooting star, i can go the distance
i will face the world. No i won't accept defeat.
..till i find my heroes welcome..

User Image

"ooph-" Herc exclaimed slightly wincing as he saw Vin exclaim in pain understandably so. Moving closer to try to help his opponent up, Herc did not expect the second strike to litterallyunder the belt. Even though his strength protected him, he still flinched "h-hey! That was completely unnecessary-" he said but then made a strange face when Vin did the T-Rex thing and said the only thing that could only pop into his head: "are you .... ill?" he didn'twant yo say 'crazy' but that was all he could conclude: this guy was completelybonkers. All those thought halted when he saw Vin's hand start to heal and struck him up sending him in the air slightly as Vin did too. Looking annoyed now, Herc brandished his own keyblade as he leaned in the sir towards a collum and pressed his feet against it "alright ... have it your way!" he said before springing himself snf holding his keyblade out to strike when it suddenly started to spark and turned into a shield.

Mickey was interested. Valencia's aura felt different, as though there was both light AND darkness. Not like the Heartless and certainlynothing like Xehanort. So why did it seem weird? Skidding back, he saw her use a wind spell as he raised his keyblade "Aeroga!" he shouted as he shot a wind spell of his own to match hers. The force between them was so strong Mickey was pushed back slightly as he extended his other hand as his Starseeker keyblade joined his Kingdom Key D keyblade and crossed the two until they attack was over yhen he sliced the two blades as he stood there with both keyblades at his side.

Ven was shocked seeing the skill these four fighters had, but mostly winced at Vincent's injuries and ... punches .... so much so he barely noticed Meg look like she was about ready to fight next so Ven got up and sat a bit closer to Terra and Aqua "i never got into the gamesbefore, it always like this?"

As Atreus was removing his armor to relax himself and heal, Hades was clapping in the shadows "you always sneak up on people?" Atreus said making Hades chuckle stepping into the light "i would ask the same about you, mischief is your style after all ... Loki" he said but only noticed his mistake a second later when Atreus had his knife against Hades' neck. The God of the Underworld said nothing as he gazed at the man before him. Atreus was angry, that much was clear, but only in his eyes since his face was deadly calm "give me a reason not to kill you" Atreus/Loki said as Hades tried his best to keep calm "hey, c'mon ... no need for hostilities- OK OK!" he said as he felt the knife get closer to his neck even drawing ichor from a tiny stab "i'm not gonna tell anyone i swear ... you got the Norse Pantheon gunnin for ya, i got it ... you want the Greek one after you too?" he said but Loki still glared at him "look ... a friend of mine can see souls, he saw who you really are and was curious ... i mean we've heard a few not so nice things about ya" he said as Loki closed his eyes for a moment and took the knife away "just to talk?" he asked as Hades nodded "yeah, swear on the Styx" the god said as Atreus sighed in annoyance "fine ... what do you want to know?"

User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:06 am
Valencia grinned seeing Mickey call upon his second blade. "Looks like the king is serious now." Valencia raised an eyebrow surprised how fast that was. Taking a moment to think she remembered that Keyblades are very sensitive to Light and Darkness. "Oh, Mickey knows... His Keyblade is confused." "What do you mean?" Valencia balanced her staff horizontally in front of her and lowered her stance to a crouch. Her wings remained opened and ready. "Keyblades can sense the Light and Darkness in people's Hearts. The concealment spell I placed on you wont be able hide you from a Keyblade." Shukurai was highly intrigued by the weapon. "So it senses us both at once? Fascinating!" Valencia smiled slightly at his expressed interest in the Keyblades. She then focused back on Mickey. Blue electricity sparked up her legs and she launched at him like a lightning bolt. Her staff struck against Mickey's Keyblades with great force, enough to cause a small shockwave. After, both her and Mickey exchanged strikes. Valencia was impressed by how well he was holding his own against her. Unable to break his guard, Valencia picked up pace in attempt to tire the King out. "Haste!" She shouted as her reflexes and strikes got faster. Mickey was now locked in a flurry of strikes that if he doesnt act soon his guard will break.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
"I wonder what games we are playing today my love?"
Goddess of Spring Queen of the Underworld

Perephone bowed her head in sympathy towards lord death,"I am sorry to hear of your family troubles but glad that kid is doing good and formed an alliance with friends", she turned her attention toward the games it was rather funny watching Vin stride out onto stage in a cocky manner,"Hmm.. he seems much like zues in that aspect...", she muttered under he breathe she watched the battle escelate quickly as this was far different from the first battle. Alot more magic involved and 4 opponents instead of two but being a goddess she would be able to keep up with both battles fairly easily with her eyes.. She gasped when Vincent broke not one wrist but 2 and found herself completely shocked as well with the light deflection... These spells and enhancements where alot different than what she had expected from a battle arena. She found herself intently watching Vincent Angel closely as he healed his wrist rather easily the two Demi-Gods were very powerful and it would be an interest battle in deed while the mage and king mickey seemed to favor one another in combat. .

User Image
Quote:

MarcusEmyrs

AussieSrives

MikuHinata1

PersonaFrost221

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki were in overreacting dismay by the time Vincent broke his wrist twice from Hercules, which she figured Herc was tough, but maybe worse if Vincent tries to punch Gajeel's iron scale. She didn't want him and Iron Dragon Slayer to pick the fight, "Just what is he thinking?" she asked herself, despite of she knowed his healing factor, she didn't know why he punched that area. Gentiana focus on King Mickey and Valencia, she was suspicious about Valencia's aura. She noticed the wing, "It seems like that young lady has power of dragon," "A dragon?" Mitsuki turned her attention to Valencia and she widen her eyes. However, she only knew Alexander and Sting are only white dragon slayer and light dragon lord, and according to fellow dragon slayers, each dragon slayers have to be taught by one dragon, who adopted one of child. Dragon Lords are the same, only each elements, no multiple. Mitsuki wondered who is this Valencia and why does she have dragon, however she can sense how powerful Valencia really is. Gentiana glanced at Mitsuki, then she slowly smiled, "Priestess, once you step in this arena, I can sense something have awaken you," she said about her summoner/priestess awakening power. Mitsuki perked her white wolf ears and turned her attention to Gentiana, she looked puzzled, "What do you mean?" "It means, you have the power of Summoner. You will know once you awaken your magic," Gentiana explained to her about power of summoning, leaving Mitsuki puzzled.
Aqua looked at her son dumbfound, and noticed Herc's keyblade turned into the shield. She wondered what happen to him while she was in Realm of Darkness. When Ventus ask her and Terra about game, she turned her attention to her friend and realized he wasn't signed up in game before. She turned her attention to the game, "Yes, but not like Vin did. I fought against Zack, then I fought alone again Hades and Ice Colossus," she replied and recalled her battle against Zack, then Hades and Ice Colossus. However, she focus on Vincent and his keyblade, "Base on Vin's fight, he seems rely on strength. I could have sworn he's like his father sometimes," she commented then smiled when she mentioned Arigane.
At the time Vincent did that unexpectedly, Takeshi, Kiba, and Valerie were completely stunned. Takeshi have something in his mind, while having an annoying expression, "I swear Vincent is a complete idiot," he thought about how idiot Vincent really was. "I might think your sister saw that, but is she-" Takeshi quickly cuts him off, "She is only sixteen years old, dumba*beep*."
Death smiled beneath his mask after Hades left to find out what Loki want, "It's alright, Ankhseram always have temper tantrum like War. Oh good old days before my brothers went chaotic and wanted to start the apocalypse early," he replied to Persophone, and watch both Hercules and Vincent fought, until Vincent broke both of his wrists. He earned the sweat drop, "That... really hurt," he commented and focus on Mickey and Valencia, thus he noticed something about Valencia. In his grim reaper's eyes, he noticed another name that was burry. Death rose his eyebrow brow of his mask, Shukurai, he wondered where he did heard that name. He have to contact Franken Stein or Azusa Yumi and see if they can research Shukurai.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Aerith Mitsuki Takeshi
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
PersonaFrost221
Dawning Winter

Kingdom of Disney