While most of your profile looked to be original, we noted that you lifted word for word someone else's biography and claimed it as Christopher's. This is plagiarism, which is not permitted within the guild. This has resulted in the automatic denial of your character profile. Please do not do so again. ~ Dia

Hi, my name is Christopher Todd

But I mostly go by Casey

I'm a male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is July 2, 2032

My dream job is To be an Auror or a Professor at Hogwarts

My blood status is Pureblood

This is my First Year
year here at Hogwarts. 2032

I'm a member of (Once you are sorted, update this section with the house you are sorted into. Do not sort yourself.) house.

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with n/a

People can describe me as
Brave He values bravery highly. So much so, that he is afraid of very little.
Intelligent -He likes to read and always caries a book.
Polite -He is well-mannered and civil. A complete gentleman.
Sharp Tongue -He isn't afraid to speak his mind, no matter
Determined -Once he set his mind on something, he sets it as a goal .
Reckless -Despite his civil manner, his sharp tongue, whit, and bravery has gotten him over his head at times.

My background story is
Casey was born about five minutes before my his brother, Ezekiel to his parents James and Elizabeth Todd. He doesn't bring up that fact too much unless he really wants something from him or wants to try and boss him around. Key word is "try." It was just him and his brother for about five years before his parents discussed with them that they wanted to adopt a little girl and soon enough brought home a girl their age named Elizabeth. It took him awhile to warm up to her, a little longer once he realized she was technically older, but after some well equipped fights in the mud he deemed her an acceptable sibling. Not much has really happened after that until he was eleven. When he became eleven, he received a letter to Hogwarts.

I enjoy
Jazz Music
Reading
Dogs
Using Magic
Humor

I despise
The word 'Mudblood'
Bullying
Disrespect
Pranks done on him
Rats

I'm afraid of Spiders

My strengths are
Transfiguration
Charms

My flaws are
Ego-after accomplishing tasks over many times he can become egotistic and arrogant
Sharp Tongue- he isn't afraid to speak up his mind , but that can backfire and he wouldn't even care because for him it is worth for his voice to be heard.

I look like
1st-2nd Year
3rd-5th Year
6th and 7th

My wand is a 10 inches in length, Made of Apple wood, with dragon heartstring

My pet is a Dog/Doberman

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! (Put anything here you about your character that was not covered above. If there is nothing, then please remove this option)

Pended By: (Do not touch this)
Accepted By: (Do not touch this)
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)