Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Academy] LeVane House
Dorm L-12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image

Residents:
-- & --

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man was bitching and moaning when they were being dragged away from the Common Room. Even though Daniel dug his heels in the ground in protest, physically and metaphorically, she kept on her act.
”Oh sweetheart, let us talk in private for we have so much to discuss~” Perhaps to others, this expression could be swallowed easily. Yet, if there was anyone who actually knew the real Camille then they would know how much of a farce this was. Still, the teenager was doing well to hold out onto this disgusting acting till they reached L-12. Along the way, those ashen orbs looked at the doorways as they had the student’s names. The name Daniel popped up at L-9 along with their roommate who remained unknown. ’So their last name is Black? What the hell is he compensating for? His ego is probably beyond my reasoning.’ Mentally sighing at the person within her grasp, the male was ushered into her own room while being sure that others did not see.

The moment the door clicked behind the two, the act dropped. Instead of actually explaining what was going on, like a usual person might do...Camille punched him right in the crotch. A look of surprise fell on the male’s features as they buckled under the surprise attack. Now the girl held the higher ground as Mr. Black held his crotch.
”Who the ******** gave you permission to touch me you filthy sicko. Don’t you ever touch me unless you want me to keep hitting you. I have plenty of reasons why I should beat the ******** noodle out of you. You better watch your back if you decide to come into contact with me again.” A scowl was clearly apparent on her face while glaring at the male. The tone in her voice was less than pleased, arms crossed over her C-size chest. Though it was probably hidden by the bagginess in her clothes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: He better not ******** with me again

House: LeVane

What the f- am I wearing: -_-

I think I'm in: L-12

What moron is with me now: A turd named Daniel

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel was simply dragged along, unable to stop at this point. Part of him was intrigued while another part of him was confused as to why she was going so far as to drag him in to her dorm room. His confusion was answered at least as soon as he was pushed in to the room and the door was closed. In a moment he was attacked in his Christmas ornaments. Since he didn't have any time to prepare for the attack, it actually hurt to an extent. The brunette buckled over and grabbed his crotch in a reaction manner.

"T-Touch you?! You're the one who made a scene and dragged me in here!" He protested after taking a breath to recompose himself. Daniel slowly pushed off the ground before standing back up. The towering male stood and flicked his gaze down to the petite girl, a mixture of annoyance and curiosity was expressed on his face. He wasn't sure what to do! He had to admit this was the most entertained he'd been so far but at the same time the girl seemed like she would explode at any time! Just what was he suppose to do. Daniel pondered the thought for a moment before coming to a conclusion.

With a sigh, the male stretched his arms over his head before flashing a lighthearted smile at the jet-black haired girl. "You're neat! I like you~" He said, though the way he worded "Like" was as if he'd found a new favorite hobby. Until now no one, besides a few people in his past, had the audacity to hit him. Most people were either too scared to do so or wanted to stay on his good side simply because of his bright personality and good looks. He figured that it would be worth the multiple attacks if he could get such unfiltered reactions every day! Folding his arms as if to copy the girl, Daniel tapped his foot and waited patiently. "Now- I have to know my new buddies name~" He said, though the expression on his face looked as if he had no intentions of leaving until he was answered.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♤ LOVELY LOCATION: LeVane Common Room

♣ CUTE COMPANY: ???

♡ OUTSTANDING OUTFIT: Sweater~

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: She's a bundle of fun!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:16 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Someone was the near the point of growling as the male back-talked. Maybe it would have been better to straddle him in a similar fashion that occured in the LeVane dorm. Thankfully, at least the roommate wasn’t around. Wait?! Would it even matter? The Shusona member did not care what others thought about her. If the roommate believed that the raven-haired person was volatile, bitchy, and just an overall crappy character; no one here gave a <********>! Heck, the ashen lenses couldn’t even recall the last time the two communicated. Their roommate kept to their own business while bitchy kept to her own. It was a good system, a system that didn’t need to be changed. Yukari didn’t intervene in Camille’s life, and in turn she didn’t mess with their roommates. Yes, this was a good system. If that system was compromised because some dumb a** decided that it would be for the best, then be ready for a fight.

The look of complete disgust quickly washed over their features. It was absolutely revolting in terms of how this male quickly spun things for his own benefit. It reminded her of someone and that was what made this even worse! The fact that a smile was spreading on their not-too-pretty-to-punch face was not helping. What also did not benefit the teenager was that this man was a freaking giant! Camille had been so absorbed in the little charade that she didn’t take into account as to how tall this man was. Being a 5’5” individual, the other clearly looked like they were somewhere in the 6’0” range. Mentally cursing her genes again, their temper was already at an all time high.

When the opportunity arose, Daniel was quickly b***h slapped with the back of her hand. The hit stung, there was no denying that, but this one deserved it.
”Who the ******** gave you permission to talk back to me? I sure as hell didn’t!”” Their voice rose as their hand returned to their side, hiding a bit behind her back. The redness was beginning to rise and there was no point in showing weakness right now. There was only so much patience in a 15-year-old, especially when someone was being a pain in her a**.
”For your information or FYI because you look ******** ancient, I don’t like you. You’re nothing more than an eyesore at this point you limp noodle!” The teenager was purposely leaving her name out of this equation. She had seen how his acting was. If a man like that could move people, then that just meant that they had plenty of practice. ’This man is hiding something! There is no way someone can act like that at a drop of a hat. He must be a liar and a good one too. Almost had me fooled by the way that he countered my attacks. Well, I sure as hell ain’t giving him that satisfaction!’

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Daniel needs to be put in his place and stop asking repetitive questions!

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

As a hand reeled back and struck the man who was still standing there expectantly, a red mark was shown on his cheek for a moment as the woman's petite hand whisked away out of sight. Though the stinging mark quickly began to disappear as if it was being erased altogether. The brunette brought a hand to his cheek before pretending to act bashful. "Ahn~ I'll never wash this side of my face again!" He said like some kind of extreme fan meeting their favorite celebrity for the first time. Daniel was simply teasing, though he did not know if she knew that, figuring that if she was going to continue to hit him anyhow he might as well find his own enjoyment in the situation. And her reactions so far had been quite enjoyable to bear witness to.

The brunette only stuck out his tongue as the vicious princess asked him such a vulgar question. He had no good response so Daniel decided to simply fan the flames further. She was quite the interesting toy to play with! Most people would have either walked away from his childish antics or they never would have surfaced in the first place! The boy had to resist the urge to laugh aloud from just how freeing it felt to have the chance to mess with someone so.

Daniel's eye twitched as the petite companion commented on his age. He didn't look ancient! Did he? A sense of worry filled the boy's heart as he reached in his pocket and flipped open a small make-up kit to check his face. He had no qualms about admitting to owning such a device, the mirror's they provided were top-notch after all. And perhaps he dabbled in beautifying his already pretty face every once in a blue moon. The brunette was pre-occupied with checking his face for a moment in the small mirror before sighing in relief. "Phew... I thought you were right! But turns out you might just be a bit blind~" He said with a completely natural smile, satisfied that he was still beautiful in his own eyes.

The man hummed to himself as he put the small device away, figuring she would comment on a man having such a thing based on her personality so far but he had no worries about it. If it made her even more angry or even flustered then he would consider it a small price to pay to see such priceless expressions on someones face.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: Still beautiful~

[OOC]

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:35 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Perhaps someone’s eyes wasn’t being deceived at all. Camille had plenty of experience hitting and beating little weak a** posers. Thus, it was safe to say that the teenager had first-hand experience about the usual healing rate for certain injuries. Being clocked in the face would take a long a** time to heal. Yet, right in front of their steel-like orbs, the injury was fading away. It was almost as if someone was physically erasing the injury from the male. That made the fireball think if this person did have a healing ability. At least, that was what it seemed like. Based on how easily the male recovered, something was a bit suspicious. But why would this interest her? Maybe the LeVane student wouldn’t say it aloud but she may have found her personal punching bag. If Black could heal any punch, kick, or sphere crushing attack; then that might just erase any evidence of a beating. Don’t get her started on the weak little posers who moaned and bitched about getting hurt. Heck, with or without permission, these people would still complain. Some characters thought they were the s**t and were above being injured. Reality was much crueler than the pissy 15-year-old, and hopefully that realization would kick them between the legs.

It was safe to say that this gigantic dingous was purposely pushing her buttons. The only thing was: why? People kept their distance from her. This guy was either doing this with the intention of getting hit again or he was just the kind of person that didn’t let anything trouble them. Option number one was both a means to piss and pleasure the teenager. Option number two depended on the situation. Given the current predicament, someone was not going to get away scott free. Black already got punched in the face but it seemed they found some amusement in it. So not only was he expressing himself as a narcissistic fellow, but someone who was a borderline masochist. At least that definition made it’s way into the young LeVane student’s mind. Now it was just a matter of figuring out how to shoo away a fly or squash it.

With their pink salivating device wagging at the lioness, it felt like someone was about to lose it. Eye twitching behind blue-colored lenses, someone was becoming in a fouler mood. ’I want to hit him. I want to hit him. I want to hit him.’ The phrase was repeated over and over in their mind. A fist was clenching right by her side as eyes continued to glare at the other. A male was enjoying the short temperament that was quite visible on someone’s pale features.

”Me?! Blind?! You’ve got to be ******** kidding me! The only blind one is the narcissistic fool in this room. And just in case you can’t figure out who that is..” Camille jabbed a finger into Daniel’s chest repeatedly with a scorn look.
”You better ******** realize that I’m talking about you! You’re nothing more than a delusional male who is so ******** concerned with their looks. Your sick freak!” The anger burned in ashen orbs as they looked to where the small mirror was held. Lips gravitated towards the ground as the jabbing of her finger into his chest continued.
”What are you, a ******** pansy?? Who the hell keeps a ******** little mirror in their pocket. You’ve only proved to me about how much of a shallow a*****e you really are. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: What a ******** shallow male

OOC:

Lord Yozo

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Perhaps someone’s eyes wasn’t being deceived at all. Camille had plenty of experience hitting and beating little weak a** posers. Thus, it was safe to say that the teenager had first-hand experience about the usual healing rate for certain injuries. Being clocked in the face would take a long a** time to heal. Yet, right in front of their steel-like orbs, the injury was fading away. It was almost as if someone was physically erasing the injury from the male. That made the fireball think if this person did have a healing ability. At least, that was what it seemed like. Based on how easily the male recovered, something was a bit suspicious. But why would this interest her? Maybe the LeVane student wouldn’t say it aloud but she may have found her personal punching bag. If Black could heal any punch, kick, or sphere crushing attack; then that might just erase any evidence of a beating. Don’t get her started on the weak little posers who moaned and bitched about getting hurt. Heck, with or without permission, these people would still complain. Some characters thought they were the s**t and were above being injured. Reality was much crueler than the pissy 15-year-old, and hopefully that realization would kick them between the legs.

It was safe to say that this gigantic dingous was purposely pushing her buttons. The only thing was: why? People kept their distance from her. This guy was either doing this with the intention of getting hit again or he was just the kind of person that didn’t let anything trouble them. Option number one was both a means to piss and pleasure the teenager. Option number two depended on the situation. Given the current predicament, someone was not going to get away scott free. Black already got punched in the face but it seemed they found some amusement in it. So not only was he expressing himself as a narcissistic fellow, but someone who was a borderline masochist. At least that definition made it’s way into the young LeVane student’s mind. Now it was just a matter of figuring out how to shoo away a fly or squash it.

With their pink salivating device wagging at the lioness, it felt like someone was about to lose it. Eye twitching behind blue-colored lenses, someone was becoming in a fouler mood. ’I want to hit him. I want to hit him. I want to hit him.’ The phrase was repeated over and over in their mind. A fist was clenching right by her side as eyes continued to glare at the other. A male was enjoying the short temperament that was quite visible on someone’s pale features.

”Me?! Blind?! You’ve got to be ******** kidding me! The only blind one is the narcissistic fool in this room. And just in case you can’t figure out who that is..” Camille jabbed a finger into Daniel’s chest repeatedly with a scorn look.
”You better ******** realize that I’m talking about you! You’re nothing more than a delusional male who is so ******** concerned with their looks. Your sick freak!” The anger burned in ashen orbs as they looked to where the small mirror was held. Lips gravitated towards the ground as the jabbing of her finger into his chest continued.
”What are you, a ******** pansy?? Who the hell keeps a ******** little mirror in their pocket. You’ve only proved to me about how much of a shallow a*****e you really are. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Daniel quietly watched as it seemed the girl was having some kind of inner monologue to figure him out. Perhaps she was simply thinking of ways to hurt him, though he did not know the girl well enough yet to predict anything substantial. As the small vipers fangs bared once more at the male, he could only giggle as the woman repeatedly poked him as if she was a child being angry with her parents. He figured that was just fanning the fire but unless she was out to kill, he would risk the beating to watch such an amusing girl get flustered. His teal gaze watched the girls expressions shift as she continued to verbally assault him, as well as physically of course.

"I may be a narcissist true~ But I don't think its a bad thing to care about how you look!" He said while cupping his hands to his cheeks as if he was gossiping with the raven-haired girl. What he said he did truly believe in though, looks carried people in life to a certain extent and he planned to squeeze every mile out of it. "What's the point in working hard when I can simply get what I want by using my charm and beauty~" He thought to himself, nodding in a satisfied manner for a moment before returning his attention to the rampaging impish princess

"You can be upset with me all you want, I wont even think of leaving until I get what I want~" The boy said, reminding her that he was still waiting to know her name. Hell, he wouldn't even leave if a teacher came - he was willing to get suspended just to fulfill his stubborn need! Though of course she would not know that until she continued to try and remove him if that was her plan. As if to prove his point, Daniel promptly turned away from the woman and began his search after discerning what her things were. He figured she would beat him half to death but that could be considered training his ability! Killing two birds with one stone was always the best route to go. "Name Name Name... There's gotta be one in here..." He repeated as he rummaged around, trying to give incentive for the girl to just give him what he wanted.

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

♦ THOROUGH THOUGHTS: I'll find it either way! I'm a genius!

[OOC]

Hope the kind

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:

Lord Yozo

[Academy] LeVane House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash