Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:24 pm
      come at me with ur ideas tho

Below is a haphazard list of characters that may or may not be fully updated (check thread title!)
      Most of them are up in the air and only have a few concrete details at best of what they wanna do, so please dm me ur thoughts and I can work with ya~
      I am slow. It's terrible and doesn't have a good excuse. Pls 2 bear with me and I will do my best to make it worthwhile!!
      I like my romances to come naturally - that said, I'm always happy to try mashing dolls together even for lulz, especially for some of the more antisocial ones
      Backplotting is the backbone of awesomeness

some character moments (to better define some in action for ur viewing pleasure)
      orri
      • On HP/Disney Hatching: [x]

arcadin
      • A reaction to being scrutinized by Forbidden Forest: [x]
      • That time he said one word and got two golds mad at him: [x]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:02 pm
high reaches

green saith (and to a lesser degree Raelin (journeyman healer (generalized))
Saith is a proper lady, as self-assured as one gets without growing proud, calming as warm tea after a long day. She's delicate and just a teensy tiny bit OCD, but it's all in the name of making sure everything goes just right. Sure she might not understand your jokes, but she's happy to trust you won't be playing any on her. And now that she's a senior weyrling, she gets to undertake a new set of challenges: hormones.
  • Saith needs stupid crushes. No, I'm not talking about crushes that are just silly. I mean this green dragon just finds it charming when she's around really, really dense dragons. Maybe it's the handsome meatheads that don Raelin's novel covers, maybe it's some perverse sense of feeling superior in comparison, but she's in a phase where the less intellectual, the better. These don't have to be long crushes or requited ones--after all, she's just now starting to notice others in a different light! She seems to lean towards more "masculine" dragons (or especially muscular ones), but one never knows.
  • But also let her interact with more dragons in general, crush or not. Those with experience could help her assure Hers that being a rider isn't so bad. Alternatively, someone plays a prank on her and she's just....it goes over her head, dude.
  • Also open to hearts-breakers, as she's a very trusting individual, and I'd like someone to test that. She's very much someone that could fall into the trap of "loving someone into wellness," or otherwise believing in changing someone by being with them
  • Also friends!!
  • Hello, new weyrlings! there's so many of you, and she simply must get to meet each and every one to see who's who

Raelin is...something. Sarcastic but not particularly biting, sociable but not prone to oversharing, a rather nice medium in most things that Saith appreciates. She has a deep and secret passion for lurid and over-dramatic romance novels, but you'd never have guessed it with how little she flirts - indeed she seems married to just working and keeping up a running, dry commentary on everything that happens. Although a healer journeyman, she's begun to question whether it's her best choice of craft as of late. While her dragon deals with newfound hormones, Raelin confronts the creeping sense of doubt and restlessness as riderhood approaches.
  • Friends. God, just friends, man. Someone she might eventually be able to open up to, to talk about how dissatisfied she is with her craft and just general feeling of life. Perhaps someone who can give her a glimpse or a trial at what a different craft might be like? (Assuming riders/weyrlings get the chance to, idk)
  • I want to push her to start writing romance stories of her own, but she won't of her own volition. Anyone that can nudge her that way would be awesome!
  • Debatable on romance given that she's more focused on herself and her dragon rn, but open to try. Gender doesn't matter, but she's not especially thrilling in the sexual department.

orri (candidate; apprentice healer (massage))
Orri's a fanboy when it comes to dragonriders, and a nerd on top of that; not that he conjures the typical image of one, as while he wears glasses and talks hatching statistics, he's filled out his frame thanks to his previous massage training combining with his new candidacy schedule. One of many children sired by bronze rider Herg'r, Orri desperately wants to stand out and become an amazing rider himself. Preferably with bronze of course, just like his dad. While self-conscious and at times naive, he strives to be a leader/hero in his own right and will struggle with understanding what the full responsibility of that means if rules get in the way. Searched by ???. Best friends/fanboys with Dehka. (Tsunake) Currently has a burgeoning crush on Falienn/F'enn that he's oblivious to. (ShinosBee)

arcadin (candidate; journeyman healer (acupuncture))
Incredibly in his head and rather dark while there, Arc withdraws most of the time from the outside world. Not physically, as he does his duty and does it well, but emotionally he's a slab of rock with enough edges to stab and cut. One would think he purposefully avoids ties because he thinks he's better than you, and maybe to some degree he does. In the past he was a child pit fighter in Nabol, scrapping for marks, glory, and food, and that self-centered instinct has yet to really go away, after all. Not that he believes he's owed anything in particular for his background. He sometimes has violent impulses that he works hard to suppress, usually funneling it into cutting words and witticisms. Or else he downs coffee like booze. Searched by T'of of blue Makhmilith. (Feylin) Is close proximity work associates with Ryah. (Akina)
  • Friends! Just one or two would do, really, as he's a tough nut to crack already and is the type to only really confide in a select few. These would have to be people who don't mind that he doesn't really talk much as well, though he's a sharp listener--it helps when it comes to his mocking echoes, if he deigns to speak at all.
  • Might he recognize you from your stay in Nabol? Perhaps you were an opponent in the fighting pits? Or were you a patient under his sort of mentor Gregor while he learned acupuncture?
  • You're free to try something else, surely.........something will stick..........

twins oz and glinda (standidates; Iden family merchant heirs)

arlie and white alegriath (jr weyrlings/untrained farmer)
Arlie is a small, secondhand toy who has Seen Things and is now afraid to take a second glance. Her rural background narrowed her view of the world for most of her life to a simple schedule: treat the herdbeasts well, don't do anything to set her parents off, and follow her older sister Haveli's example, and it won't go wrong. The both of them eventually ran away after their treatment worsened without end, however, and as they journeyed Arlie grew even more co-dependent on her sister, incapable of making decisions for herself when she didn't know best. Now that she has a white, though, things have been turned on their heads: now there is a bright spot of sunshine in her life twinned to Haveli's rough approximation of hope, and they have to face the future responsibility expected of them at a weyr that looks down on Alegriath as a rule of thumb - and she'll have to do it without Haveli always at her side. It's really, really scary to say the least. Searched by ???.
  • While Alegriath has a huge (extended) family, Arlie has only ever really known her sister and abusive parents. She's eager but scared to make new friends. Let her hold your hand, and that's pretty much all it takes!
  • Farming anyone? Arlie has a knack for tending to the herdbeasts
  • She's v new to the weyr and has her own baggage on top of the usual rural issues you'd run across--not as literate, knows only simple math, and so on. On top of that, she's a white rider, and you know how HR is about that. Perhaps encourage her? Or teach her her place?

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces