Uta

Being a Junior Weyrwoman suited Alumet. She'd found pleasure in her responsibilities, and as she settled from the insanity of her own self-imposed pressure? She became devoted to it. Her golden dragon was settling in to her place as well, more than pleased at her Rider's responses, contented to push the blonde towards the station the both of them so deserved. Today was a day that came with rare time to themselves. She'd gotten up early to bathe a dark golden hide, taking care to oil her dragon down. Before their morning flight, though, she sent Heartlight, the little Green flit out on an errand. A letter, written to her beloved sister. It invited Lusialu to her weyr, to come to see her sister where Alumet promised food would be waiting, and time spent. After all, she missed getting to spend time with family, and with a clutch incoming? The junior Weyrwoman wanted some time to spend with the girl, just in case she Impressed...which oh, she hoped the other did.

Once it was sent, Zenobiath was in the air, her dark hide glittering as her Rider pressed in to her straps. The flight was nice, just a way for the pair to clear their heads and enjoy the sense of cold air on hide and skin. They were delighted by the sense of togetherness, of being so perfectly twined and happy as they flew higher and higher, before plunging. Twenty minutes later, the Gold landed elegantly on the ledge.. Off came the straps, and a large wedge head rested in the opening to the weyr itself, watching. Zeno adored Lusialu, and any dear to her Beloved was dear to the Gold. I am excited to see your sister again, my hearts.
"So am I, dearest one, and Lusi will be happy to see you, I have little doubt."