So because the folks over at the grocery side didn't keep their end clean and proper the whole store may end up having to work on a day off.OUR side,General Merchandise, is pretty damn prim and proper.We keep ourselves busy during the day.That doesn't matter though,oh no,even though we are doing our jobs,we'll still get punished! Way to keep the work moral up and this close to the holidays! Ya know,those holidays we have to miss out on while hearing that rude as ******** sentence" I'm sooooo sorry you have to work today!" No you ain't ya shitface! Ya wouldn't be here getting a ******** ,the one that could have been done on a NOT holiday day,oil change if you were! Ya'd be home by the warm fire! D:<

Think my boss might not make us work a day off,but I don't know.
What is worse,said boss is the only manager that's actually doing anything and they're trying to force him to work his days off causing more stress on him!

So all the pressure is being pushed onto him and it's caused him to announce that he's planning to step down sometime next year.So yeah,thanks assholes,ya'll are costing us a decent boss.We may not have seen eye to eye at times,but he's not that bad.What ******** scares me is that we'll end up with a boss that's a total a*****e to keep us "whipped in shape" and "kissing rude customers' asses" :/

Hell we're also doing about all the freight too because the third shift crew refuse to do any of it! We don't mind doing freight,but god damn,leaving us FOUR or FIVE palates worth of s**t to work while dealing with nimrods who demand us to show them what they're standing in front of? We often do the freight as it comes out,what is ya'lls excuse?! That and why are we getting a near full palate of another department's s**t? D:<

They have no customers to deal with since our store closes for certain hours and yet we first shift come in and notice that the place is mess and nothing is shelved and carts of returns everywhere......x-x;

Kids,avoid retail if you can for it will start to drain your soul and turn you into a Squidward....=,=