Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:19 am
Cadassi was leisurely swimming in the swell of water that was home to many niads. In part because he had nothing better to do. Also in part, because this was where a lot of naiads seemed to leave and enter the dry world and he was here to prove to himself that once and for all, he didn't have a soft spot for naiad. It was just the one, purple devil.

No. He could be attracted to other species. He knew it. He just had to prove that. So, he swam under the ocean's idealic waves, and waited for a pae to show up.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:17 pm
Hjortur was returning to the surface for one of his many visits to see his goddess and his son and daughter. It'd been longer than usual since the last time he'd come, but that couldn't be helped. So many things had happened and continued to happen down in the Spring... Sometimes it made him wish he'd never come home.

His old man be damned, it hurt to see his mother suffer like that. Tore at his heartstrings.

So really, his surfacing was mostly a way for him to let off steam and get away from it all. The kids and grandkids were grown, so they could watch over his parents for a while, and Kel had always been considerate about these visits. Or, at least she hadn't outright said anything about them, only got strangely possessive when he got back. He didn't really get it, but it wasn't a bad thing.

His head popping above the water's surface, he took a deep breath of air for the first time in some time. It was a nice day out.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:27 am
Cadassi was leisurely floatinng on his back when a scent tickled his nose. Reaching up, he gave it a quick wiggle. Smellinng nothing he continued hos relaxing float. But a few minutes later, the scent crossed his noatrils again. This time stronger. And with it came new feelings. His stomach growled and his heart pitter pattered. That in itself was alarming.

Holding his breathe, he slid under water and rolled over so that nothing but his fin was above water. But that was where he made his mistake. You see, the scent, oh that delicious, heart warming scent was three times stronger beneath the waves.

He needed to follow.

He had to follow it.

He was following it.

His fin sliding between the dark waves as he went.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:57 pm
Floating on his back, he stretched his arms above him as his tail slowly propelled him away. The lake's surface softly lapped against his scales as the wind flowed overhead. The contrast between the warm sun's rays, the comforting feeling of the water, and the almost-bite of the wind wasn't unpleasant. Scarcely a cloud dotted the sky to break the feeling. When he dipped his head backwards in the water to re-wet his hair, he caught sight of something on the otherwise stilled surface.

From the distance he could see a curious shape slowly approaching.

He had a bad feeling about it.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:48 pm
Cadassi swam quickly, the scent drawing stronger as he ate the distance ahead of him. His tiny mind had absolved to only register and find the smell. Which was interest as it was close to his own personal power. A tiny voice in the back of his mind was screaming for himself to turn around and something about danger, but the shark part of his brain wouldnt have it.

This was the first time Cadassi had refered to it as 'shark part of his brain' .

No matter, for in the distance was a fuzzy object that seemed to be putting off that ever so flavorful flavor. Why it wasnt coming in was unclear but may have had to do with the fact that his pupils had dilated much like a cat's did when sbiffing catnip. It was a very similar high.

When the fuzzy object was a few feet's distance, he opened up his arms and jumped from the water like a mantis does to it's pray. His facial expression was all to natural, eyes dilated to near black, mouth open, to gue hanging out. He may have even screamed something about the smell.

Who knew. All Cadassi knew at the moment was he had found the treasure.

Daisicle
please read in that stupid announcer voice of nature shows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:20 pm
Hjortur couldn't believe his eyes as the shape in the distance started to come in better view, a fin of which type he was all too familiar with. A shark's fin. But what was a shark doing in the lake? He thought they were all saltwater fish...

His lazy way of processing the information before his almost led to catastrophe.

He 'sat' up with a jolt once it came nearer, his eyes going wide by the decidedly-not-shark demon coming at him. Now, if it were a woman, perhaps he would have embraced the idea of someone racing very decidedly at him. But a guy?

No thanks!

With a sense of urgency, the naiad adjusted to a vertical stance and quickly dropped below the water's surface, narrowly dodging the 'attack' of the demon.

What the hell?!?!

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Cadassi was on a single minded mission. Which did not include his prey vanishing. So what happened next was rather loud and embarrassing. He went splat on top of the water. Andnjust laid there and sank a little slowly before the sting hit.

To which he yowled and about drowned himself as he struggled to breath from theconfusion of the sting. Could he breath underwayer? Yes. Was he breathing underwater? No.

So he did this little curl into a ball thing, the scent forgotten for a moment as he wept from the sudden fore racing along the under side of his body.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:07 pm
Hjortur winced from beneath the lake's surface as he heard the slap of pae flesh against it; that had to have hurt. And given the random... demon was it? ... demon's reaction, it must have hurt quite a bit.

Oh, he was sinking down now... That probably wouldn't be good. Land pae'il needed the air above to breath. Given the previous stunt, however, Hjortur was more than a little uneasy about moving too much closer to the stranger at this point in time. He'd probably return upwards once he realized he was drowning anyways. Probably.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 pm
In the struggle, caddassi had completely forgotten hiw to breathe. So he rolled over and stared at the demon, whi he was just finally realizing existed, and threw his hands out and let out a garbled, water drowned "help" shriek of bubbles before slowly loosing consciousness.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:13 pm
Was Hjortur the kind of guy to leave another in need? He might think himself as one, but really, there's no way he'd ever go through it. As the demon lost consciousness, he might noticed that he was being brought back to the shore and left on his side.

Afterwards, Hjortur watched for him to come back to his senses with a clear distance between them.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:11 am
Cadassi coughed and sputtered after a min or two and turned a little less blue as he rolled over and threw up some water. What the hell has possessed him?! He had never, in any way, been that crazed before. Gasping for air once the water stopped coming out of his mouth, he struggled to sit up.

His eyes darted left and right, trying to figure out how he'd managed to wash ashore alive. When they landed on the fish guy, he threw a hand up in greeting, not recognizing him.

And since the wind was blowing downwind of him, he hadn't caught the scent of the fish just yet.

"Wouldnt have happened to see what the heck happened to me, would ya?" He asked at the fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:52 pm
Hjortur cautiously watched the male come to, honestly quite glad that he hadn't been forced to resuscitate the demon himself. That said, he was being significantly more wary of him that he typically was of others, almost uncharacteristically so, what with the whole attack and all.

This guy...

Hjorut had to take a deep breath to calm himself, almost snapping in a way that would have been decidedly like his father. Flashing an otherwise friendly smile from his distance away, he returned, "Well, not much other than you attacking me out of nowhere. Then you started drowning and I put you on the beach. You're welcome by the way." Oops, he might have come off a bit colder than he was going for.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:01 pm
Daisicle
Hjortur cautiously watched the male come to, honestly quite glad that he hadn't been forced to resuscitate the demon himself. That said, he was being significantly more wary of him that he typically was of others, almost uncharacteristically so, what with the whole attack and all.

This guy...

Hjorut had to take a deep breath to calm himself, almost snapping in a way that would have been decidedly like his father. Flashing an otherwise friendly smile from his distance away, he returned, "Well, not much other than you attacking me out of nowhere. Then you started drowning and I put you on the beach. You're welcome by the way." Oops, he might have come off a bit colder than he was going for.

DaemonGabrielle

Cadassi gasped in abject horror. He'd never attacked a soul in his life. That was.....he turned back to the fish. "Are you sure? I'm not exactly known for my...ferocity. "

He scratched his head and pondered what the tiny fish man had told him. Attacked.....all he remembered was that weird smell.

"Oh!" He turned back to the fishy. "You wouldn't happen to have seen something with an odd fragrance, would you? Like a flower? Maybe even a dead carcas?" He asked, suddenly scanning the oceanside beach for said cause of the scent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:05 am
Hjortur borderline glared as he responded back with zero hesitation, "Yes, quite." Turned out he didn't take being accosted out of nowhere all that well - go figure. Aaaand now he was being insulted...? Maybe? His tone held flat as answered, "As far as I am aware, no. I smell perfectly normal," by naiad standards at least, "If you are suffering from am amnesiac episode, I would recommend you seek out a healer for an evaluation." Might be a side-effect of the lack of oxygen? Hjortur wasn't one for medicine, and certainly not when it involved the land pae.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

Aged Genius

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:45 pm
Cadassi blushed at the fishes tone. He was thoroughly embarrassed. "I apologize again. I have never in my life attacked anyone. I'm usually the one being attacked." He paused to paddle the water a bit, albeit slowly so not to freak the fish out fur th er than he apparently already had.

"All I can remember is a weird smell hitting me back there. It was stronger than anything I've ever smelled before and I guess I just ..." he scrunched his face trying to remember what happened ed next. But it was all a blank.

Shoulders slumping, he excused himself and headed toward the beach. "I honestly don't know what happened after that. I'm so sorry, sir. I'll...umm... I'll be going now. "  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff