Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silver dew

Thirteenth Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:23 pm
I dreampt I stole a whoop pee cushion  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:50 pm
Scandalous.

I don't remember my last dream. I can tell you it had other people in, but that's about it. Lol. If I have another dream I remember, I'll tell you.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

silver dew

Thirteenth Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:02 pm
Blind Blindness
Scandalous.

I don't remember my last dream. I can tell you it had other people in, but that's about it. Lol. If I have another dream I remember, I'll tell you.

I had a dream someone stole my spaghetti-o's when I was like 4. I couldn't believe I remembered that.
dreams are random  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 am
I had a dream last night involving myself, my mum, and my beau being on some sort of federal watch list for our own protection because people were out to kill us or something.
It was... weird.
Almost all my dreams are weird (as well as hyperrealistic, always in first person, and I tend to remember them quite vividly; I can also do things in my dreams that supposedly my brain shouldn't have access to in dreams, like remembering phone numbers and telling time and doing math) and involve myself being in some sort of danger.
Chronic nightmares are cool.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 am
silver dew
Blind Blindness
Scandalous.

I had a dream someone stole my spaghetti-o's when I was like 4. I couldn't believe I remembered that.
dreams are random

I just recently had a dream where most of the students were squatting down by their desks because they were embarrassed about someone or something, so I did the same thing they were doing. Then this girl came up to the table where I was at and started talking about how people can't be themselves and have to copy others, and asked "Isn't that crazy?" And then I said to her "No, I don't think that's crazy." This made her pissed and basically I could tell that
she felt I was acting immorally for "following the crowd." She now thought differently of me.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games