Reply Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops
Ly'bur/Hinburath Rumor Mill {Open}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 am
Come up to my ledge and we'll talk a bit.

User Image

There is nothing Ly'bur and his brown dragon Hinburath love nothing more than a good rumor around High Reaches Weyr. The pair is always on watch for new juicy details. They love to get new rumors and talk about old ones.

~ Rules ~
1. These are RUMORS ONLY! Which means they May or May Not be true or accurate.
2. These rumors mainly concern High Reaches Weyr and the dragons, riders, and weyrfolk living there. If something too juicy from outside pops up they might be interested.
3. Feel free to offer any rumors you don't mind circulating about your own characters.
4. If a rumor involves more than one player's characters, then all parties involved must agree before the rumor can be used.
5. Ly'bur and Hinburath love to gossip. You may mention in rps that your character obtained a rumor listed here from either one or both.
6. This is all meant to be in good fun, and for me to keep track of stuff. If it gets out of hand I will close this down.
7. Rules to be updated as needed.

To Add a Rumor:
[align=center][color=#24E5B5][size=20]I've Got Something Juicy To Tell You![/size][/color][/align]
[b]Character(s)/Player(s):[/b]
[b]Rumor:[/b]

To Approve a Rumor:
Please quote the original rumor and add this code to the bottom of your post.
[align=center][color=#B124E5][size=20]This Rumor Has My Stamp of Approval![/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:41 am
Here There Be Rumors

These are approved rumors that players have offered up about their characters. They are free to be talked about or mentioned in rps.

~ Some are suspicious that T'roi somehow cheated to get his bronze. It was obvious he was a bronzechaser from the get go.
~ Anyone else notice Haveli has managed to claim a couple would receive bronze and then they did! Is she able to hear bronzes?
~ R'ose currently has a gross beard and Sawi will pay good marks to anyone who can get him to shave it off (or will hold him down and shave it themselves)

Old rumors
~ The Harry Potter Clutch and the Disney Song Clutch had an unusually low number of greens and blues for the sizes of the clutches.
~ An disconcerting number of blues and browns in the Harry Potter Clutch and Disney Song Clutch went to female candidates!
~ Ar'din's scars are a physical tally of everyone he's ever beaten in combat. He has a killer's instinct, and the weyr should be worried he has a bronze.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:22 am
This Is How We Do It

Use these codes to get your rumor(s) added.

To Add a Rumor:
[align=center][color=#24E5B5][size=20]I've Got Something Juicy To Tell You![/size][/color][/align]
[b]Character(s)/Player(s):[/b] (as long as player is associated with correct character I don't care how you do it.)
[b]Rumor:[/b]

To Approve a Rumor:
Please quote the original rumor and add this code to the bottom of your post.
[align=center][color=#B124E5][size=20]This Rumor Has My Stamp of Approval![/size][/color][/align]

Example!
I've Got Something Juicy To Tell You!

Character(s)/Player(s): Nalacko/magnadearel or Nalacko (magnadearel)
Rumor: Nala can get gold hatchlings to come to her, but can't Impress.

If more than one player/character is involved, each person needs to quote the original rumor and add the ok for their character to be mentioned.

magnadearel

Character(s)/Player(s): Banashe (magnadearel), Jynnat (magnadearel)
Rumor: I heard Banashe tried to recruit Jynnat for something, and the two women got into a loud argument over it!

This Rumor Has My Stamp of Approval!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:34 am
(Testing my system out)

Character(s)/Player(s): Nalacko (magna), Ly'bur (magna)
Rumor: Nalacko can get gold hatchlings to come to her during the hatching, but she can't Impress one for herself or so says Ly'bur.

Character(s)/Player(s): Nalacko (magna), Ly'bur (magna)
Rumor: Ly'bur says that anyone who stands on the Sands with Nalacko is bound to find their dragon.  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:30 am

Character(s)/Player(s): medigel/Ar'din (formerly Arcadin)
Rumor: Ar'din's scars are a physical tally of everyone he's ever beaten in combat. He has a killer's instinct, and the weyr should be worried he has a bronze.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:00 pm
Bumping this up!
Updated the rumor! Sorry medigel. XD

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items