Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[CLOSED] Zaikt's November 2k18 Customs - winners p.10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:58 pm
Entry Tag: (Malis Vitterfolk | Mutant/ Suti'gryph | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant/Gryph/Suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC - Saving characters from FR
WIP Needed? Up to you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Markings based the poison/peregrine markings from FR
Face: Beaked mouth with longer jawline like Ix'kin
Mane: CC Feathered
Tail: CC Feathered
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet with feather-fetlocks
Reference Image(s): [Arakkoa form] [Dragon form] [Headshot] [For some markings/extra details]

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Hand-clawed custom wings (can be feathered or draconic)
Horns: Long antlered horns
Other Notes: He is an Arakkoa so you can use Ix'kin or Rhukmar for design references.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Like his accent, he is a potions master so glowing vials hidden upon his wraps would be amazing, maybe some glowing mushrooms growing around him? Feel inspired!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Potions master

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:04 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | Sumi-E UniWind | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Sumi-E UniWind
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding Baby
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings--
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: cc (have a pref towards longer manes <3 )
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s):
Mock Breeding between Kara's Daisuke and Etai Aijou
User Image User Image
Daisuke Uncert / Markings Uncert || Etai Aijou Uncert / Without Items
As per Kara's request, Daisuke's wings, mane, tail, and lantern are for reference only and can not be exactly the same.

-- Physical Traits --
Horn(s): --
Wings:
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

Existing Pets
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock Breeding permission here  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:23 pm
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o| Alicorn Mutant | Heavy| Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Alicorn Mutant
Concept Origin: Commercial? More the concept of the armor piece. (Aion 4.5)
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC. However, I'd like a scar on his cheek. Feminite look please!
Mane: CC. I like the reference image for the female but you can choose another hairstyle. It cannot be bald. <3
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Female Armor (Though the male's visor pretty cool too)
I love this armor and I'd like to have a soquili based off of this piece. Pretty much CC on what you can pull off! Add things do away with things! Whatever! <3
He's going to be Regalian's mate! n3n
If possible can he have a single blue rose somewhere on him that resembles Regalian's roses. nwn

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC (large wiiiings please!)
Other Notes:
*Gemstone tones (Regalian's family theme are diamonds) so another gemstone would work.
* Crystals
* Glowing Eyes
* Make up
* Heavy Eyelashes
* Markings

Dislikes:
*Mismatch colors
* Mud colors

Trading Post Items: No thanks
Custom Items: CC on items (Maybe a sword if your up to it!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Female Armor

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Entry Tag: ( Inari Miko | Mutant Regular | Heavy | Solo )

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White & lightly fluffy.
Face: Red eyes, black (canid) ears, black face/head (canid if possible).
Mane: Cropped style, white.
Tail: 9 fox tails with a black tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline forefeet, white, with black claws. Canid hindfeet, white, with black claws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Horn(s) only guide, Absol, and Classic Ninetales.
(Using images pulled from Serebii's website.)
Plush I colored up m'self last year lol. eweb (I couldn't give it more than 4 tails, even tho I wanted to...)

Horn(s): A single obsidian/onyx-colored horn, curved & smooth (almost like a scythe), from one side of the head (our left, her right). Possibly a smaller, stubbier one on the other side, smooth as well, slightly curved.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I trust you to make her as stunning as possible while keeping her within the edit level. heart The horns are optional; if it would take her past the Heavy Edit level then omit.

Trading Post Items: If possible, a gem taken from an existing TP item and placed in the middle of the forehead, to resemble the "gem" in the middle of Absol's forehead. Should be obsidian/onyx.
Custom Items: Mala bead necklace (and maybe bracelet?). Red beads w/white tassel.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Charm (taken from the TP). User Image Inari's Revival: Saku for the beads example.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; Commercial Cosplay/Pokefusion.

Quote:
Entry Tag: ( Inari Miko | Mountain Lion Familiar | Unedited | Solo )

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: Inari Miko
Familiar Name: (Will decide this later.)
Familiar Breed: Mountain Lion (Alt. Mountain Lion Tail)
Familiar Gender: Female
Familiar Temper: Wise
Familiar Description: White body with red and black "brush-stroked ink" markings, kabuki/okami-style. Red eyes.
Accessory color: Edit the "necklace" draped across the paws that the Mountain Lions usually get to look like a mala bead necklace instead; CC color.

Edit Level: Unedited

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm
Edit: Not sure if changing the species requires a void and repost, but just to be safe. Voiding this entry and posting again.

Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Kelpi'lona (Kelpi/Kalona) | Minor/Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
Soquili Species: Kelpie/Kalona.
Body Build: Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar marking, while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
Face: Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- Chartreuse Green
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like this, maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
Mane: Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
Tail: Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves
Hoove color- CC what looks right.
Reference Image(s): [X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X] <- Good to color grab from
[X]

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail.
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
Custom Items: Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a silver ring piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
Leg items
Collar and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm
Entry Tag: stormflower | Wind-Cery’Suti(mutant?) | Heavy | Twins)

Soquili Species: Wind-Cery'suti
Origin: Xerneas and Meloetta
Artist inspiration from Sylvaur original fusion on deviantart
WIP Needed? A LOT is CC so not needed though wouldn’t turn them down per say lol

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Go strongly off the colors of the art from Sylvaur here, Twin 2: CC you can go whatever spectrum you like, inverse or otherwise
Face: Twin 1: CC based of the art from Sylvaur, glowing eyes maybe. Twin 2: Again CC on the color spectrum can have a varying expression edit maybe, but both should look demure/serene like…maybe one has a different mouth and the other different eyes(love longer lashes on both maybe though…simply suggestions). Also love the gem that seems to be on the Meloetta's forehead, adding that in whatever hue/color with a glow would be awesome
Mane:Both edited, going off the image from Sylvaur where its flowing like fins in the image, but more of a style from Meloetta(green/normal form for Twin 1 and the Orange form for Twin 2) Mane color for twin one again going off that main image but making it sparkly and with meloetta's 'music note' type additions, be it odd ball highlights or actually make them music note items that glow. Twin 2 going the same route and you can differ the hairstyle to the other Meloetta version if you like or do a combo…CC really
Tail: CC to match the style and look of the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves(glowy)
Reference Image(s):
Meloetta
Meloetta Credit artist Deviantart TheBoogie
Xerneas
MAIN REF-Fusion Xerneas WARNING this ref has the wings as more butterflyesque Credit Artist Sylvaur on Deviantart-so much awesome

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Major CC basing them off Xerneas so combo Suti/Cerynei. However best you think it would grasp the light element going off their look, don’t have to be as big as Xerneas but not tiny/puny either, def with xerneas gems and would love them glowing…maybe with small glowing music notes(or balls of light) seemingly coming from the gems in the different colors?
Wings: The appendages from the Main Xerneas ref I love, but I would rather them have medium elegant wings that mimic stained glass shiny and mosaic type pattern if possible(whatever you feel looks best). Glowing wings are also win but major CC here
Fins: n/a
Scales: Being part suti' if you think throwing some small scale patches here and there would look good im game, just not all over, very minimal IF any.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Really want you to have fun and interpret as you see fit I just saw the main Xerneas fusion from the poke event and fell in love with the thought of the combo with some tweaks <3

Trading Post Items:n/a
Custom Items: Forehead Gem mentioned above, also an elegant mask maybe of mosaic stained glass flare that ties into Meloetta's 'mic' she has in the green version on both girls. The mask is CC style and can be the same on both girls…just CC, glowing around body namely wings glowing music notes on /in hair and around horns. Maybe some jewelry light though I guess since it seems they may have a bit going on without being overly adorned. Maybe a delicate scarf type thing or small sheer cape that drapes off the back of one that clasps at the neck in a necklace and the other something that just drapes over her shoulders and again clasps at the neck into a necklace…idk CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Your imagination and the above refs of the pokemon themselves I guess.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Poke Fusion Xerneas-meloetta

-- Angeni --
n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 pm
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hippogryph | Heavy? | Solo Custom)

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Šerloks Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)

Familiar Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Porcupine | mod? | Solo Custom)
I didnt see any familiar forms so;
Quote:

Familiar custom!

Name: Jawn
Username: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: Porcupine

Body: Same as Jonna
Main body colour: I.e. the face/ arms/neck?/chest of the porcupine. Same colour as Jonna's 'skin'
Spike Colour: Same colour as Jonna's hair
Face:
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Claws/Paws/Talons:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Tea Cup and Long scarf that trails on the floor (or around body) a bit
Edit Color: scarf is black and white. Tea cup is white and gold trim.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Temper (one word for familiar's personality):
Tag colors?:
Owners only: Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Strawberri Stardust | Flutter/Wind/Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Flutter x Wind x Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse with leg down
Concept Origin: Original~ and 9 years old now ;w;
WIP Needed? Naw~

-- Colors & Markings --
b]Body: White, with pale pink bands on left foreleg and dark pink bands on right foreleg, pale pink curve down his back and side.
Face: White, with a pale pink band/mask across his eyes.
Mane: ot pink on top, darker pink/purpleish on bottom. Wild but with glowsticks instead of feathers?
Tail: New Unicorn, all white except the tuft at the end which should be like his hair: pink fading to dark pink/purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be hot pink, leg feathers should fade to pink from the white of his legs, to dark pink/purple at the edges.
Reference Image(s): I was originally Strawberry Supernova, then was Veneficus Solanum for like 5 minutes. I have a crapton of refs >w> this kid is my baby <3

Horn(s): Cyan and glowing, like a glow stick. Loose curl style
Wings: CC style, but something like the refs above? And semi-transparent would be awesome~
Other Notes: I would love for him to have both feather and flutter wings if possible c:

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, with glowing beads, color CC
Custom Items: GOGGLES. Silver goggles with pink glass and a black strap. Glow sticks. Everywhere x3 And candy around his hooves, a piece/blue bag of candy hanging out of his mouth like in most of the references, hot pink fishnet on one back leg (CC which leg)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See main refs <3

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:21 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyjoto | Mutant Bear'geni | Heavy | Solo)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Mutant Bear Angeni
Body Build: Extra drafty
Concept Origin: Mock Father

WIP Needed? If you'd like!

Body: Draft, old angry grumpy dad, beardy and fluffy, dark dark almost back brown grulla dun with dappling, lots of scars. Similar markings to his sons. Elbow fluff and chest scruff. Oh and all sorts of scars. He's an old warrior.
Face: Blue eyes. Bearded, scar across bridge of nose and cheek, angry face,
Mane: White/cream mane. See ref. Business in the front, party in the back! Short top, longer as it goes down the neck, the longer part has bones
Tail: Braided and laced with bones
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear Paws with extra floof
Reference Image(s): Horse colors::: xxx
The Sons: Rian, Uilos, and Otho

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: creamy white angeni wings, all tattered up and torn
Fins: None
Scales: None
Other Notes: bear paws, fetlocks, beard

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Big wide bone necklace/armor, and a shoulder protection gauntlet thing with bones.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:45 pm
Entry Tag: (Calixita | Wolf Familiar | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Level: Moderate
Familiar Breed: Wolf
Familiar Description: A wolf with St Bernard edits/colors, with custom items; barrel around his neck and a red medical satchel draped over his back. Would love edits to make his body/legs look a little thicker and fluffier! [ Inspiration ]  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 pm
Entry Tag: (Fayt_of_Redemption | Regular Pawed Mutant | Heavy? | Twin)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme I believe. If interested in doing it/is rolled but it falls under extreme, we can discuss omissions. I'm also fine with splicing/existing stocks that are similar.
Soquili Species: Regular pawed whatever this one is (all feet) (no Roman Nose)
Body Build: Regular leg down or up; whichever you want to do
Concept Origin: Husband's Original Character of more than a decade
WIP Needed? Yes please (final lines before coloring/shading is fine)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: eye color (see refs), eyebrows (miffed), inner ear (see refs), eyes (unhinged), mouth (closed smile if possible, otherwise neutral)
Mane: Custom (see refs)
Tail: Custom (see refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A; want to be able to see the paws
Reference Image(s): Please let me know if you're unable to see these images. Thanks. =3

Character Sheet

Ref2
Ref3
Uncert Ref3
Ref4
Uncert Ref4
Black and white Ref1
Black and white Ref2
Black and white Ref3

The ears and tail are pretty much how they appear in the character sheet, but here's some RL pics.
Kanga ears
Kanga tail

The twin aspect of this is the two different armor colors. Everything else would be the same.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are the armor and cape, a Kangaroo tail, Kanga ears, some sort of short mane along any part of the neck that wouldn't be covered by the armor, then hair on the head that looks like that in the refs. Feel free to splice any current templates; I'm not sure what all is available these days.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's my husbands OC that he's had for over a decade. If need be though I can get him to hop on Gaia and confirm I can do this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm
Entry Tag: ( Wasteland Wyvern | Mutant Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Soquili Species: Mutant Half Angeni
Body Build: Regular, Leg Down, Bent Neck Pose
Concept Origin: Custom Brother to Existing Soquili
WIP Needed? Yes please? Also an un-itemed, and un-winged form would be lovely!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC based off sister and marbled fox fur colors - icy/pale colors preferred.

Face:
1.) Eye Color - Bright Sea Green
2.) Eyebrows - White
3.) Inner Ear - White
4.) Expression - Templated Raised Eyebrows, Templated Sultry Eyes, Templated Neutral Mouth, with Fangs #2
5.) Facial Markings - CC based off sister and marbled fox fure color - icy/pale colors preferred

Mane:
1.) Edited Straight Brush the Ground Hair - See Ref for Design - Color is White

Tail:
1.) Edited Straight Brush the Ground Hair - See Ref for Design - Color is White

Hooves/Fetlocks: 1.) Four Canine Paws - Black Paw Pads - Black Claws - Spliced Angeni Fetlocks on the backs of the legs but not covering the feet

Reference Image(s):
1.) Setsuka Hanae Ref
2.) Tail and Mane Ref (Ignore Horse Body colors)
3.) Marbled Fox

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Edited wings - CC style - Similar in size, shape, and color to his sister! Please make them see through as well!
Other Notes:
1.) Please do use the Angeni belly fluff
2.) Please don't use the Angeni ear and feet winglets.
3.) Please use the Templated Foxwalker Ears instead of normal horse ears.
4.) Please use the new fluffy chin cheek templates.
5.) If you could splice in some fluffy butt fur that would be awesome but if not that's fine.
6.) Make him as ethereal and beautiful as you can! <3

Trading Post Items: 1.) 3 Hoop Earring - Silver Color - Used on the front most Fox Ear on the underside of it.
Custom Items:
1.) Kimono Sleeves - CC Style based off sister - Icy colors please
2.) Obi - CC Style based off sister - Icy colors please
3.) Custom fox critters - Color based off marbled foxes - PSD able to be provided by Heart as well! (Please only use one fox total! CC which one you use.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Setsuka Hanae above for ideas.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, permission from Heart granted here.

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:56 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Solo Custom

Quote:
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue and swirly.
Face: Amber eyes. Dark eyebrows and lighter inner ear. A slightly more serious Ulun'suti mouth and jawline. Custom cheek frill to shape the jaw more like a Ridgeback's, maybe?
Mane: A row of blade-like spikes that run down his entire spine. Dark blue and shimmery.
Tail: Ulun'suti tail. The spikes from his mane continue down his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun'suti hooves. Raptor claws and leg spurs.
Reference Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horns: None
Wings: Custom Ridgeback wings, if possible. If not, spread style wings with edits to make them look more Ridgeback-y.
Fins: None
Scales: Custom back scales that look smoother and more pebbly than the standard ones. Standard belly scales.
Other Notes: I would like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Mostly CC custom armor. The only specific request I have is a helmet that mimics the Ridgeback profile. Maybe armor pieces for body spikes and to mimic clawed feet?
Reference Images for Items: See previous image for Ridgeback style.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Raven | Moderate | Solo Custom

Quote:
Name: Hávarðr
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: Raven
Temper: Watchful
References: Leucistic raven with some sort of armor? Claw guards, a little helmet, etc. Nothing fullbody or anything, just a few pieces. Should have raven crest and raven fluff.
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Both (Naked)

Accessory colors: Bronze for metal, blue for cloth.
Tag colors: CC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Entry Tag: Malikztiah Ankhwave | Half-Quilin (Mutant) | Heavy? | Twins

Soquili Species: Sumi-e pawed Half-Quilin (If there is a template for Usdia paws then pawed)
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Inspired by Chibiterasu (and Dark Chibiterasu) from Okamiden
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1- White with red markings | Twin 2- Black with red markings. Edited tufts of fur from shoulders.
Face: Twin 1- Blue eyes, light glow effect | Twin 2- Green eyes, glow effect. Red 'mask' design of some sort
Mane: Bushy and fluffy. Feel free to splice template manes as desired- CC length
Tail: Canine fluffy tail tipped in red 'ink' on both twins
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws if possible. If not reg usdia hooves. Edited Quilin wispies- on both Twins in red-orange, glowing
Reference Image(s): Xx | Xx | Xx

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Like chibiterasu and ammy in-game, I'd like them both to have a rosary weapon around their necks. CC on the design, and even how big/small the beads are. Reverse color scheme between the twins  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:36 pm
Entry Tag: (PeterPan_da144 | Mutant Wind Cerynei Hybrid | Mod-Heavy CC | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy - CC
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind and Cerynei Hybrid owo
Body Build: Regular is fine!
WIP Needed? They aren't needed!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Freckle like markings patterned across her coat in small swathes
Face: Soft smile for an expression, vibrant golden eyes
Mane: If possible, a combination of the long braided style and the warrior's braid style, long braids with feathers and beads
Tail: Wild style
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC!
Reference Image(s): Color palette for inspiration as well as this inspirational pic here, because forestry and fireflies.

Horn(s): Cerynei horns, but I have no specific feel that I am looking for, other than the possiblity of them glowing. CC on style!
Wings: Wind, CC on shape/style!
Other Notes: Uh.... nothing?

Trading Post Items: Nothing I can think of
Custom Items: Necklace, wrap top, skirt (or the equivalent of it in Soq world), headdress piece to dangle from horns, lantern or orb with fireflies within it
Reference Image(s) for Items: Clothes and accessories, color palette for accessories and clothes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff