Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[CLOSED] Zaikt's November 2k18 Customs - winners p.10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Aria Starstone | Mutant Purewalker | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage:
• Commercial Cosplay - American McGee's Alice - Cheshire cat

WIP Needed? Um... I doubt it

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Grey-white with black tattoos (See Refs)
Face: Gold Eyes, greyish pink inner ears. Again, see refs for the tattoos
Mane: CC - Something cattish
Tail: Edited to look like Cheshire's
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Pawed.
Reference Image(s): One
Face Close Up
Three
Four
Five
Six

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat Species... Based off Cheshire pics above.
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Silver Hoop Earring in forward ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the head close up

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cheshire Cat
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Alice's Insanity
Temper: Insane
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): I'd prefer the long, bloody bone

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Mutant Cat

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon, and how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They are never ever lifemated, so it is to be treated, IC, as if the other's hunting grounds overlap Cheshire's, and they happen to be near one another when the need to mate comes on them. It shouldn't be listed as a LM on the breeding forms, ever

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No no, not at all, and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Get help from RP staff or RP in IM with more experienced players until you're more comfortable with playing the character correctly. DON'T RP in the thread, or in IC threads. OOC RP in the correct forum is acceptable. Either that, or get them charmed.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars, and if so, what type?
Answer:
For practical purposes, no, since the spirits never would grant any wish they had, given their lack of desire for anything resembling family bonds

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't actually DO cooperation very well. They all want to be Top Dog, so fighting etc would make anything more then a short term commitment rather impossible.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Vicious, violent killers who care only for their own desires, which are killing and destroying.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:49 pm
Entry Tag: (Niyaru Delacroix | CC | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - CC
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original?
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane:CC
Tail:CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Enchantress from Suicide squad [Video Clip 1] [Clip 2] x Pretty Owl || Owl || Another look [Very colorful

Enchantress Costume || Another Image // Alternate Version [Video Clip] || [Second Clip] (watch until about 45 seconds)

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC if any
Wings: CC
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Maybe her heart can be glowing in/from her chest? Perhaps its in a cage, I'm leaving how her heart is incorporated up to you. However I don't want the same color glow from the clips/movie for her eyes or heart, CC color on that.

Also feel free to add some creepiness to it like bones showing and what not <3 I look forward to seeing how you combine creepiness, the owl and the enchantress! Have fun with it biggrin (I just want aspects of the enchantress incorporated, don't really want a cosplay)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I'm using a character as inspiration and have no intention of referring to the pony as enchantress  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:54 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~| Mutant | Moderate | Solo Custom )
Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Sumi-e Bent Neck Pawed Regular
Concept Origin: OC from 2009
WIP Needed? If you don't mind

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stallion should be black-bodied, dripping slight sumi-e "ink" into puddles. Scattered star markings in soft gold over body. Option: Extra golden eyes scattered up shoulders
Face: Face should be largely black, (lapsang style) eyes glowing a soft gold like Inspiration pet. Either secondary set of golden eyes (below and slightly behind regular eyes) OR Glowing freckles in gold/star markings on face that look like freckles preferred. Canid grinning jaw edit like Shadowbeast Art is welcome. (Otherwise neutral/default expression)
Mane: Custom. Prefer if it was like "braided" ink, shades of blue inspired by original pet or black and perhaps veins of gold. Glow would be loved, dripping "ink" over shoulder would be cool too. I do like bangs/something of a forelock.
Tail: Would love drippy/liquid hair pooling slightly on the ground (ending in a ink puddle) OR Wolf like canid tail, black (scattered star markings ok).
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canid paw feet (lifted paw template) with ink dripping.
Reference Image(s): Original Pet for Inspiration; Shadowbeast Art

Other Notes: Other than bent neck and canid paws, hair mane/tail preferred. Option of small feather wings like on original pet? CC

Items: A jar of fireflies OR Custom Lantern please. If a jar, setting on ground would be fine. If lantern a with/without options of uncert with lantern in mouth

-- Existing Pets -- Custom Design (Colored by Odet); Color Shift Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Nayci | Mutant | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: – Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: – Mutant feline treebutt
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay sorta? – Tree of Souls from Avatar
WIP Needed? Love them~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC - Colors, markings, and glow inspired by the Tree of Souls from the movie Avatar. The main edit being the tree sitting upon her back with the roots curling around her body.
Face: CC – glowing eyes, calm serene facial [removed](feel free to use the templated expressions if you wish!)
Mane: CC – nothing incredibly long (as the tree is going to have enough length in the leaves for them both. Lol) But something pretty and ethereal.
Tail: CC – also nothing incredibly long. Just pretty~
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws please, colors CC
Reference Image(s): [01] [02] [03] [04]

Custom Items: CC – if you would like to add a necklace or bracelets feel free to, but not required smile Would it be possible to have a couple/few of the woodsprites around her? Other than that feel free to add extras if you want/inspired to.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [01] [02]  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Harpy | Light-Moderate | Solo)

Soquili Species: - Northspring Harpy
Concept Origin: Sister to Sybil
WIP Needed? Only if you feel the need to

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Back base with Teal running as the main streak from her forelegs back to her rump. Must have a starry, glowy appearance in the blues and teals
Face: Teal mask upon her face
Mane: Blue mingling with teal, Cockatoo Mane Base with edited or spliced style of feathers & Mane (Style can differ from her sister as long as its similar).
Tail: Blue mingling with teal, long feathered (like Sybil's style) spliced to Match
Hooves/Fetlocks: Teal Griffin front claws, Aqua hooves with regular fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Sybil & Edana, Version of Teal

Trading Post Items: Harpy Jewelry (stones and bracelet in teal, beads in silver, forehead jewels in blue)
Custom Items: Star Maps (can differ slightly from her sister), Star trinkets in her mane (may slightly vary as well)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sybil & Edana

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission: XxX

Other: Link to quest XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

===Familiar===

Entry Tag: Rein_Carnation | Bobcat | Moderate - Heavy | solo

Username: Rein_Carnation
Species: Sumi-e Bobcat
Description: would love the color and styles of Gekigami from the Okami series. The tail would be edited as would the shoulders and elbows (they aren't actual wings, kind of like cloud edits, on a smaller scale). I'm leaving it mostly CC as to how the final creation is made.
Accessories: Would love a small necklace with a lightning bolt
Ref Images: Ref 1 || Ref 2 || Ref 3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:03 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady_Ourania | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: PLEASE NOTE: Any palette colors can be swapped if the colorist decides to go in a different direction, e.g., brown for main base color/gray mane, etc. The color choices listed aren't written in stone by any means, and can be altered within reason. Dark grey (#727788 ) for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two.

Wings: Either edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side, or custom wings at the colorist's discretion. Either way, I would like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Here's an idea of what the wings could look like.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask ideas: x x x.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.  

Lady_Ourania

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:11 pm
Voiding and reposting due to edit levels!

Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Canine Mutant | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy~Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Concept Origin: Dragon Age: Ash Warrior Inspired
WIP Needed? You do you c;

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: There are several scars on the body, this guy has been through more than his fair share of fights and he's got the scars to prove it. The base color of his body is light oak color. Most of them are hardly noticeable, especially since he's painted Kaddis on himself in traditional Ash Warrior style over top of his body, though he has a large scar that goes from his back flank towards the middle of his side. It's an old sword wound from a battle. The Kaddis he sports is a mix of several of the possible designs you can get in DAO and I've circled the elements I'd like from each of them, though you can tweak it however you like. The color of the Kaddis should be an earthy red for the entirety of it.
Face: Although I want the Kaddis to extend on to his face, I don't want it to go around his eyes. His eyes are gray-blue and I'd love if you could give him a cocky expression. He has a scar that runs a long his jaw and one across the bridge of his muzzle.
Mane: He's a scruffy one and his sandy brown mane isn't exactly neatly kept, though it's not terribly long, ending at the base of his neck. Style can be CC, just as long as it's got that sweet, sweet scruff. Going for a very vikingesque kind of feel for him, so braided portions are more than welcome.
Tail: Similar to the mane, scruffy, but practical for all the fighting this one gets in to. It's short, and feel free to use one of the shops templated ones if that's easier on you. Maybe the short or forever foal style??
Hooves/Fetlocks: If he could just have an extra bit of fur on him to get a bit of fluff that'd be A+. I love them canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Body color
Highlighted Features 1 Highlighted Features 2 Highlighted Features 3
Unmarked 1 Unmarked 2 Unmarked 3

Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Give me those sweet, sweet canine paws.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Metal armor, though I'd prefer that the armor not cover all of the body (I always found ponies in full shirts or dresses a little odd??), perhaps bracers that go above his paws and shoulder pauldrons of sorts? Maybe even some knee protectors? I do want parts of his body to be visible, but for there to also be some level of visible protection, if that makes sense. Whatever you think would look nice. There are some links of armor sets that are pretty nifty and the second set has some neat ornamentation. I'd love if part of the armor had part of the Kaddis designs painted over it?
What Ash Warrior isn't complete without a weapon? How you place it or where is entirely up to you, whatever's easiest. I've included a reference for the axe's appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: armor set 1 armor set 2 Axe Reference

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:19 pm
Entry Tag: ( ramenli | (charmed) bear purewalker | moderate + | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Moderate?? There's some freedom in the design and I'm awful at figuring out edit levels
Soquili Species: (Charmed) Bear Purewalker
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (Red Rising book series, so wiggle room in interpretation)
WIP Needed? Preferred but not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nordic runes and scars, see reference for concept ideas and run with it~
Face: Skull-esque tattoo markings please/see reference for ideas. Beard optional
Mane: Could be bald or have hair pulled back, whatever you'd like
Tail: You do you XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: Probably short, stock is fine
Reference Image(s): Here and Here

Pelt: Bear, white base (polar bear, his people are from the tundra), accessorize as you see fit
Other Notes: I'd prefer not to have the charm on his head, but wherever you see fit is good. If there is a way to do it where it doesn't look awful with the rest of his color scheme I'd love it to be red (the character is from Red Rising). If red looks awful then Obsidian would be great (as Obsidian is his class).

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Through and through he's a warrior, and his people are raised on Nordic myths, so anything that'd inspire you there is fine. I would like him to have a slingblade, which an example of the weapon is in the image below, though you can tweak the colors/some of the design. It's essentially a mesh between a sword and a sickle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Swingblade  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:52 pm
Entry Tag: SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mutant Kirins-Suti | Heavy | Twins

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Elder Twin -- Triple Goddess marking Center of chest, from this marking is tribal waves which fade into a snake along his side. Embedded in the "eye" of the shark and at the four points on the Center Moon are glowing gems. // Younger Twin -- Solar Cross marking Center of chest, from this marking is tribal waves which fade into a snake along his side. Embedded in the "eye" of the shark and at the end of the Cross are glowing gems. || On both of their bodies is a gem on the back of each hoof and at each leg joint.
Face: Elder -- Open mouthed Skull with glowing orbs, Five Gems embedded down the bridge of his nose starting center of his forehead. Jet black skull, shadows leaking from the mouth. // Younger -- Closed mouthed Skull with glowing orbs, Five Gems embedded down the bridge of his nose starting center of his forehead. Bleached white skill, shadows swirling around mouth edges.
Mane: Using the Long 1 as a base, give both a more wild flow with shadow effects. Tendrils of glowing whips tangle in them. White hair for the Elder, Black hair for the Younger. Tendrils shifted color to match the eyes.
Tail: SNAKE like, think Anaconda length. With mouths....maybe a tail ring or two. It wouldn't be a far stretch to see a mouth chewing on a tail ring just because it was in the way. Elder's tail is tipped with a claw. Younger's tail is tipped with a hook.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Shadow effect fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): The color pallette of the Elder is the Dragon's Breath Opal, while the Younger is a Crystal Opal. Triple Moon Goddess Symbol , Solar Cross Symbol. As for the Snake, well...have fun with this.|| Both skulls have multiple eyes sockets, a split jaw if your able to figure that out. Skulls based on this please. Eyes are based on this, but you can change the colors to match their twin if you feel it looks better. Originally the orbs changed color based on their moods, not sure how to showcase that here.

Horn(s): Suti & Kirin -- Kirin style 1 with the Suti Branched/Looped. The horns can be enlarged and made to perhaps be more terrifying by holding floating orbs. Branch out the edges to mimic eye sockets to further this effect.
Wings: Suti -- Frilled wing base, but skeletal and thin membranes. They wouldn't really fly with them. Shadowy feel to them.
Scales: Kirin only -- All the scales. Suti scales to the max, save for their chest so the markings aren't covered.
Other Notes: These two are based on familiars for my main Witch OC. Their winged serpents.

Custom Items: Both will have random tail rings, design doesn't matter as the tail mouths constantly ate them so their owner kept changing them out. Other than a lantern on a Shepard crook to represent their Owner's main weapon, nothing really unless you feel inspired for something.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Lantern Ref

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:11 am
Entry Tag: Jackariah Beckett | Flutter-Kirin | Heavy | Female Twins

Soquili Species: Flutter/Kirin
Concept Origin: Design from Sesshy552
WIP Needed? Yes please =D!

Body: As seen on the ref
Face: As seen on the ref
Mane: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3.
Tail: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3. I love how it drapes over her hoof x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin curly fetlocks with kirin hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Custom to resemble the ref.
Fins: None
Scales: I think there might be kirin scales on the wings where they meet the shoulder?
Pelt: None
Other Notes: The 'swirly twirly' stock template antennae, but with a glowyness at the tips. I would like them to be behind the ear<3. And if at all possible, could you tilt them so that they are more like the angle of the ref image?

Trading Post Items: Arm band with pouch. Colors/markings that wont clash with her.
Custom Items:
~ Custom mane
~ Custom tail
~ little trinket on the tail
~ glowyness on the antennae
~ Custom wings
~If there is some thing else you would like to add to make them different within Heavy edits, that would be cool nwn. I just dont know how much wiggle room is left x'D;;.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Jackariah Beckett
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes<3. Sessy has given me permission here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twin:

Soquili Species: Flutter-kirin
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Yes please nwn.

Body: As seen on the ref. But with different colors. Using this palette please<3.
Face: As seen on the ref. With the new color palette
Mane: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3.
Tail: Exactly, or as close to the ref as you can<3. I love how it drapes over her hoof x3.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin curly fetlocks with kirin hooves.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Custom to resemble the ref. Her wings are smaller than her sisters. You can just scale the ones you made for the sister down x'3.
Fins: None
Scales: I think there might be kirin scales on the wings where they meet the shoulder?
Pelt: None
Other Notes: The 'swirly twirly' stock template antennae, but with a glowyness at the tips. I would like them to be behind the ear<3. And if at all possible, could you tilt them so that they are more like the angle of the ref image?

Trading Post Items: Arm band with pouch. Colors/markings that wont clash with her.
Custom Items:
~ Custom mane
~ Custom tail
~ little trinket on the tail
~ glowyness on the antennae
~ Custom wings
~ expression change: I would like her to be pouting with tears in the corner of her eyes. Like she is not happy that it is getting dark x'3.
~If there is some thing else you would like to add to make them different within Heavy edits, that would be cool nwn. I just dont know how much wiggle room is left x'D;;.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Jackariah Beckett
Breed: TBD
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: TBD
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes<3. Sessy has given me permission here.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 am
Entry Tag: Ryuukishin | Regular | Heavy | Solo

Username of owner(s): Ryuukishin
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time is only an illusion

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:53 am
Entry Tag: Epine de Rose | Purewalker | Unedited | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Purewalker, regular build, no mutations.
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Akali from League of Legends KDA
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC Using reference image as inspiration!
Face: CC Using reference image as inspiration!
Mane: N/A
Tail: Bear Purewalker Base
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): KDA Akali!

Pelt: Bear Pelt
Other Notes:
He needs charmed, if possible can it be in the middle of his chest?
No alternate non-pelt form required!  

Epine de Rose

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:19 am
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Mutant Half-Suti | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Half-Suti
Concept Origin: Avatar-based (Original design?)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See avatar! You can play around with the markings as you please, I was mostly aiming for the colors more than the exact marks
Face: See avatar! Again, you can play around a bit - The eyes shouldn't be closed, though, so standard Soquili face with a CC eye color(So long as it pops, I guess?). The standard fluffy fox ears, please? If possible!
Mane: Glam Rock/Punk style hair for both
Tail: Fox tail(s) - See avatar! (Thing I forgot on the form in Vis' customs: CC on tail number! But no more than what you'd call reasonable)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws! Fox/Canine paws, CC on marking style! If you're able to, maybe work the Ulun'suti leg scales in? See scales for more detail
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Branched horns, dark blue fading into the bright blue from the avatar
Wings: Spread wings with scales, the scales and 'outside' part of the wings in the purple from the avatar, with the underside of the membranes being the bright blue - CC on if you want to add holes or not!
Scales: Ulun'suti back and leg scales in the purple of the avatar's wings
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:50 am
VOIDing and posting a different form

Entry Tag: (Kiara Lime | Mutant CYO Plush | Minor to Moderate | Fraternal Twins)

Quote:
'Ghost Siblings/Twins Female'

Edit Category: CC Choice if Edited or Unedited
Soquili Species: - CYO Ghost Wolf Plush Edition
Body Build: Regular, leg up
Concept Origin: Ghost Wolf Plush
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Default Canine Ears, Canine paws
Face: Light lashes + unhinged eyes, rest default
Mane: Bald and fluffy
Tail: Canine Tail
Reference Image(s):
User Image
UNCERT Plush

Other Notes:
- Close to the plush, Sclera being a Dark Grey/Black, while the eye color being CC.
- CC on edited Wolf Tail and Ears, i'm fine with edited or unedited for those.

'Ghost Siblings/Twins Male'

Edit Category: CC Choice if Edited or Unedited
Soquili Species: - CYO Ghost Wolf Plush Edition
Body Build: Regular, legs down
Concept Origin: Ghost Wolf Plush
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Canine Ears, Canine paws
Face: unhinged eyes, miffed eyebrows, and grumpy frown
Mane: Bald, fluffy
Tail: Canine Tail
Reference Image(s):
User Image
UNCERT Plush

Other Notes:
- Close to the plush, Sclera being a Dark Grey/Black, while the eye color being CC.
- CC on edited Wolf Tail and Ears, i'm fine with edited or unedited for those.

Kiara Lime

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:54 am
Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Buffalo | Heavy | Twins)

Mostly CC multi-eyed and/or multi-mouthed tentacle monsters. I don't have a Zac buffalo yet!

Some of my spooky buffalo children for reference:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff