Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[CLOSED] Zaikt's November 2k18 Customs - winners p.10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:36 am
Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Mutant Usdia | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Usdia
Body Build: Reg w/ raptor feet
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.
WIP Needed? Sure!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White base, CC subtle strip markings
Face: Eye color- Red glowing, Eyebrows-hair color, Inner ear-CC
Mane: Edited-dark purple med or long length
Tail: Edited- White Poofy cat tail with tattered black feathers at the top
Hooves/Fetlocks: white raptor feet
Reference Image(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Proof of ownership

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Similar to Ref img - cracked broken
Wings: Black tattered feather wings
Other Notes: 3rd eye on forehead, Angry expression, fluffy fur on body, CC feline ears

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
- Natural color skull mask with 3rd eye socket and sharp teeth
- bird skull necklace with ruby gems
- Minimum Cloth covering on legs: items with lace details on legs, ruby gem, fishnet connectors? CC design off the ref image to best suit a horse

------Familiar------

Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Mutant Raven | heavy | Solo Custom

Familiar Description: see ref - bony wings, tattered tail, skull head, red glow eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:34 am
Entry Tag: (Yeonn | Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular with leg down/Alternate head position
Concept Origin: Myself
WIP Needed? Please

Body: Black /Extra fluff )Sumi E Style
Face: Extra fluff on his face /fluff beard
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks: extra Fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

Green glowing eyes under his goggles

His muzzle under the respirator should be scared but one long scar should be visible outside of the respirator while it is on his face.

Power switch on chest motherboard pattern on legs should connect to the switch marking on his chest. The motherboard markings on his back legs should be fewer and wont connect.

They will be faintly glowing at first and the closer they get to the marking they glow more? The color should also start out as lighter and then grow darker and more intense the closer it gets to the center marking.

Full Ref

Without his mask he has sort of a smirk expression and a small little fang showing itself from his mouth. A Mischievous expression

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: CC on wing style something that looks good with his theme (Also Glow)
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

CC On whatever might look good when added

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:

Digital Glitch

Owner: Lestragne
Breed: Raver
Temper: Happy Hardcore
Mate:
Tag Background: X
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

Would like a version of him without his mask and goggles as well. (if possible)

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: EDM
Justification for Domain Choice: As the angeni of EDM (Electronic Dance Music) Glitch is a walking party. His presence compels those around his to let go of there worries and dance them away. The louder he turns up his music the stronger the urge will be to let go. His music gives him meaning and energy that he can sort of transfer some of his energy to another but in return he grows slightly weaker. It is a very limited ability.  

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am
Entry Tag: (Artymus | Hippogryff | CC | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Hippogryff
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Customing a momma for Gorymdaith
WIP Needed? Nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Cockatoo, CC colors
Tail: CC style, CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feather fetlocks, CC color
Reference Image(s): Gorymdaith Uncert | Nakey

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Go nuts. Make her as simple or elaborate as you please. IC'ly, Gory can't really remember what she looks like, but he remembers she was lovely and graceful.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, I own Gory  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:11 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Mutant Kalona | Heavy | Solo

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species:
Mutant Kalona
Body Build:
Regular
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
Original Design (Sibling to existing Soq)
WIP Needed?
I love WIPs but you don't have to if you don't want to <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
This soq is going to be Tynan's brother. He's very CC in terms of appearance, just make them look related! More bony mutations are loved - wherever looks best. Maybe a bony foot? Whatever works within heavy edit levels!
Face:
Edited expression, looking slightly demented
Mane:
Medium to long length hair, very unkept and messy.
Tail:
Tail similar to his brother, made of bones.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Kalona hooves - feel free to add bone mutations??
Reference Image(s):
Tynan; Itemless Tynan

Wings: Similar to Tynan's. Bony kalona wings, the flesh cuts off around the shoulders.
Horns: Custom-drawn kalona horns, style CC.

Custom Items:
100% CC.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission!  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:14 am
Entry Tag: (Trinkuh | Charmed Skinwalker | Mod | Twins)

Edit Category: - Mod
Soquili Species: - Charmed Skinwalker
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Skin tone with a few scars on both of them
Face: eye color = blue, eyebrows = Redish brown, inner ear= Darker skin tone, expression= One soft (the one with the braid) and one grumpy (the on with his hair down)
Mane: One a braid and the other like the ref
Tail: Wolf
Hooves/Fetlocks: something wolf like
Reference Image(s): X, Zane, Xavier

Pelt: Wolf and to match their werewolf forms.
Other Notes: CC for the charm placement and color  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:10 am
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Mutant Pawed | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purple body with Lighter purple whitish markings. Ref will show. WIll have chains and peircings all over. Over his chest on a chain is a lantern with green glow and shadows. Fluff too
Face: Green eye with white iris. Ears to be long and wolf like. White chain like markings. One ear to have a star shape cut out with peircings on either side of the top part of the star with chain. Peircings all over.
Mane:Editted mane and fluff. Dark purple. Darker than body.
Tail: Dark purple and bright green tail. Maybe a little more wolf like tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf paws. With front longer fetlocks with bright green.
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horns
Wings: Describe Wings - No wings
Fins: Describe Fins - No
Scales: Describe Scales - None
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Peircings and chains. Lantern
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Yes  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | half-unicorn | up to heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: - regular and Unicorn
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original design, OC
WIP Needed? not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: red/black/silver with stripes. This is mostly a semi-custom since the OCs this family are based on are humanoid. He's the father of the ladies I'm including in the references.They mostly take after their mother who was shades of blue with white and silvery markings. He's become a warrior and will be scarred from fighting Krystal
Face: eyes must be red like his daughter Krystal, and he needs to have a crescent moon marking around his eye like his other 2 daughters
Mane: CC
Tail: CC, tail and/or hooves should reflect unicorn heritage
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Hazalinia, Lilliana, Krystal (peltless)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horn
Other Notes: from unicorn traits I'd like the tail and/or hooves

Trading Post Items: CC if any would suit
Custom Items: I want him to have some scarring as well as various pouches and some type of weapon. Wearing light armor, maybe of leather. Definitely will need at least a medicine pouch which ICly contains the angeni charm he hopes to one day use to reclaim his daughter. Attached to this pouch is a braid silver and sky blue hair from his mate. He's become more of a fighter/warrior after his cursed daughter returned and attacked the family killing his mate, her mother. He has been hunting Krystal down and trying to find his other children to warn them and protect them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I'm open to most anything but can find images for ideas if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:54 pm
Entry Tag: (Sesshiyasha | Mutant Suti | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Suti
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Not needed unless If you have any questions please feel free to ask! <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Runic/Arcane/Alchemy markings on blood red body. Markings should be an Icy Blue Glowing from the body almost as if they were burned into the flesh. Thin/Emaciated with the Skeletal structure visible through the decaying body <3 However you would like to do this is fine! <3 As much skeletal structure as possible please! <3 He's my happy fluffy Skele Boy <3 Fluffy Chest (This can either be CC by you or done with templates <3 Whatever makes it easier <3)
Face: One Eye has a section of decayed Skin revealing the Skull under it in the shape of the One side face mask from the Phantom Of The Opera. Glowing Eyes and Glowing markings please <3 Elongated Fangs as well please! <3 (Like Saber Wolf fangs)
Mane: Something Long with chains and maybe bones in it. CC <3 As long as possible is loved <3
Tail: Fluffy Long Wolf Tail with Skeletal Structure seen through the fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Skeletal Canine Feet with Skeletal Legs <3 Rune/Arcane/Alchemy symbols and markings burned into the legs and glowing (Think like the glowing bones on the certs <3)
Reference Image(s): Chevus Ref Chevus Ref 2 Family Member Insporation Uncle Inspiration Chevus Ref 3 Chevus ref 4 (Not as decayed yet) First Chevus Fan art I recieved Chev by Maths (Not as decayed yet <3)

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Skeletal Bone Wings No Membranes
Scales: CC
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Chains around his tail, Wings, mane, anywhere else you think. CC Lantern. CC Anything else you think! <3 Ankh attached to the chain around his neck please <3 This is the one that is Integral to his character as it's passed down to the Leaders of his family.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Chevus Ref Family Member Insporation Uncle Inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Character.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

*I would like for the Lantern Edit to be donated to the shop if this custom is chosen! <3*
**For the other Twin feel free to color swap him based on this color pallet <3 Think Night Glow in blues and purples <3**  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:11 pm
Entry Tag: Zakiax | Mutant Seathi | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme?
Soquili Species: - Seathi Sumi-e Syle
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White with little pattern. I would like a few black butterfly markings on his aquatic half. Near the hip area.. I would like his horse half to be very fuzzy.
Face: Crimson Eye color. White in color. No markings. Pissed Eybrow Expression, Sharp snarl mouth expression. I would like his ears to be replaced by wolf ears please pushed back slightly.
Mane: Short Cropped mane - See Ref for an idea (But I'll leave how it goes up to you) - White Mane.
Tail: I would love it his fins could be extra long and flowy. Other then that CC. - White
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like his hooves to be replaced by Webbed Canine paws. - or just paws instead of hooves.
Reference Image(s): Yune As a Human. Mainly for Eye color and Hair style.

Fins: Long and Flowy Fines, Only Tail fines please. Long kind of like a beta fish or a koi fish. With slight tears in it.

Body Trait Edits: Webbed Canine Paws, Larger wolf ears. Fuzzy Horse half. Some fluff going down his back would be cool too, Long Beta/Koi Fish Tail with Tears.Think small albino aquatic wolf demon.
Reference Image(s) for Items:Webbed Canine Paws, Fuzzy Wolf Ears  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:43 am
Entry Tag: [X]Natty-Chan[X] | Mutant Kelpie | Minor/Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: I believe minor, but moderate just in case.
Soquili Species: Mutant Kelpie
Body Build: Regular, is it possible to have the lines facing the other way? Otherwise, an item the soquili has won't really be seen.
Concept Origin: Original Design- Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please, I don't mind if it slows it down.
Can I also ask for an itemless version as well?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'm terrible at descriptions, it's always good to just look at the refs.
Her body color is a soft blue with a pale blue (Almost a gray-ish blue) underbelly. On her back is a lavendar marking, while just under her elbows and knees, it's the same pale blue of her underbelly. The same pale blue, is also around her eyes, sides of her face and inside of her ears.
Face: Eyes- Sultry
Eye color- Chartreuse Green
Eyebrows- Black, pissed
Expression- An open mouth, with a foot long tongue hanging out from it. Maybe a seductive grin on the corners of her mouth if possible. Something like this, maybe.
Fangs- If possible three of style #2 on each side (if possible to see)
Markings- She has a lavendar swirl marking at the bottom corners of her eyes.
Mane: Color- Black with purple tips
Style- Partial shaved, with her bangs and hair hanging to the right side and covering her right eye. On the lines the rest of her hair would end around her front elbows. (So a shorter long style)
Tail: Edited/spliced scaleless tail (bare) from the suti lines; will describe below how it's edited. Color; soft blue with lavendar stripes running down the top, lighter blue underside. [Refs show what her tail really looks like better]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Aligator feet/claws. Color, see refs
Reference Image(s): [X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X] <- Good to color grab from
[X]

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: Scaleless Tail with the underside fins on the Eel tail (2), a smaller version of the upper fin on the shark tail, and at the end, flukes of the orca tail. [Refs show what her tail really looks like better]
Orca dorsal fin
Leg fins.
[If possible, can I get a version with and without the fins (Dorsal fin, leg fins, flukes of the orca tail)?]
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Modified sharktooth earring? Instead of in her ear, could it be over her left nostril? If not, just consider this a misplaced custom item then.
Custom Items: Above mentioned sharktooth nose piercing.
A red collar with a skull necklace hanging from it.
See the leg items ref for the other items, I wouldn't be able to explain it.
The character also has a shark tooth piercing over her right eyebrow, but it might not be seen through the hair.
If decided the tongue will be shown, she has a silver dumbbell pierced within it.
Leg items
Collar and necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:38 am
VOID! Reposting
Entry Tag: Kivras | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant 'suti?
Concept Origin: My main, most beloved OC <3
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is a nice, rich brown, except for her legs and muzzle. Those are a dark grey to a black. On her face are azure freckle-like spots, same goes for down her back. Elsewhere on her body are the same-colored stripes. On her flank, perhaps Hidden by her loincloth, the marking of the Shattered Hand, looking like it's been seared into her skin. Not the banner, just the marking. All around her body should be scars; Bite marks, scratches, a deep gash across her chest. On her neck should be a rather large bitemark that looks like it was made by someone with pretty nasty teeth. You are absolutely free to stylize how the stripes look!
Face: Her eyes are golden and slitted. I'd love her to have a snarly, angry expression with sharp pointy teefs.
Mane: Long, and past her knees in whatever style you would like. Just know that it's wild and slightly floofy. Black with blue streaks the same color as her markings here and there. I would love it if there was a small braid in there, tied together with a piece of leather with a tusk/fang attached to the tie. I know literally all her images show her with an undercut but for soq purposes, she just has a poofmane!
Tail: Somewhat like the 'suti tail...only edited. Thinner and a bit more whip-like, with what looks more like hair than fur at the tip (It's really really fine feathers...or actually hair. I havent decided in 4 years.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: So, the absolute most important part here is what will look the best. No matter the choice, she NEEDS the raptor claws. I would like you to decide if the Owlwalker feet look better, or if the Hawk Feet/Pterodactyl feet look better. I personally think the Owlwalker feet would give her more of a 'danger' look, but am unsure if it looks good with the raptor claws. Either way, if you could edit the claws themselves to look more pointy/dangerous that'd be swell. And enlargen the raptor claws.
Reference Image(s): HOOOOBOY
Note; these are all Photobucket links still! Please please please let me know if you cannot see them, and I will find a way to replace them with links elsewhere <3
(Note: Although this character is female, she possesses no breasts and only has nipnops because I really wanted her to have glowy ones. :'D)

These three are the best references for her. The first two show off her butt-feathers pretty well! The first one shows off her new (only) piece of clothing (A loincloth) so if you could incorporate that somehow (With the skull) that would be awesome.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The following are also very good, but please ignore glasses/shoulderpads/pants as they are no longer part of her design.

These are simply to show off her bio-luminescent markings c: (They also change color with her emotions)
User ImageUser Image

And just general 'here she is!' arts.

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: the 'Fang' Piercings on her ears, the Loincloth+Belt.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She's all mine.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:46 am
Entry Tag: (Fatal Irony | Purewalkers (charmed) | CC | Twins)

Quote:

Twin One

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant purewalker (charmed - charm location CC)
Concept Origin: Cosplay - World of Warcraft Mount ( Mystic Runesaber)
WIP Needed? nah I know it'll be great

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Purple with glowing rune-type patterns going up the legs and tail. Ref 2
Face: Glowing eyes, rune markings on the face as well. Ref1
Mane: I would like there to be a mane, CC in style!
Tail: A custom tail, please, cat-like as in the references?
Hooves/Fetlocks: The feline paws please!
Reference Image(s): More Refs 2 || More refs 3

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: See-through feathered wings similar to reference! Wings! || Wings!
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: A winged cat please
Other Notes: Feel free to take creative liberty with this! An exact copy is not necessary!

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Armor like the refs on the head and shoulders, but NO SADDLE PLEASE. You can either leave the back blank/itemless or make up something else, CC for that
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

Twin Two

Literally the same as the first twin, but maybe different hairstyle? or just different colors? I'll actually leave this to you! Have some fun with it a bit smile

Or if you really want... the second one can be in shadowform! Here or Here

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zaicate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:40 pm
Entry Tag: (Caitlyn Hellstorm | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD (will include the link soon-ish)
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant/CC | Moderate to Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy at colorists discretion.
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Nupe

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: Glowing eyes are a must! I love black scleras with colored eyes, or all over glowing eyes of one solid color, or solid black. A macabre theme pony, with a pop of color for the eyes is nice too.
Mane: CC, just not bald please, or floppy feathers.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws or hypo claws, or CC if something else strikes your muse. Not huge paws/feet. If you want hooves, I approve. I trust you with the creation of this pony.
Reference Image(s): Muse 1 l Muse 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC, or none if you choose
Other Notes: These two images evoke emotion in me, and I decided to submit them. Character note: I want tragically sad, but not evil for one twin. And another that's withdrawn and cold, and judgmental of the other. But he's only judgmental, because he feels every ounce of sorrow his twin suffers. Though he doesn't tell him, for fear of making his sadness deepen. *_* They can be as twin as you want them to be look wise. AND, of you want them to be non-mutant, I'm okay with that too.

Some of my favorite ponies have been inspired from images. Thanks for this chance! <3

Trading Post Items: No thanks.
Custom Items: I'd love some. CC!

Lunadriel

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Theidren | Uni-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Uni
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid body color with colored flecks (please see color palette and concept image )
Face: eye color; turquoise (see color palette) and eyelashes
Mane: Edited; please see concept image
Tail: Could do uni tail option 1 just edited a little to fit concept
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): concept , color palette , items

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni karkdann style
Scales: Kirin Alt scales
Other Notes: two extra horns, they could be creepy-esque. That would fit well with the backstory/concept.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: please see image smile
Reference Image(s) for Items: items  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items