Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
[CLOSED] Zaikt's November 2k18 Customs - winners p.10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:34 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Regular | Heavy | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Naruto Uzumaki Version)

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Entire body is yellow with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 yellow tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= orangish-red with black slits in a cross-shape (see reference). Eyebrows= yellowish in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face. There are also red markings around his eyes (see reference).
Ears: Ears
Mane: Edited mane. Unruly/spiky that looks like it is being blown by the wind. See reference below for basic idea, but feel free to play around as well.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to creae a nine-tails kitsune effect. If an edited tail pushes past heavy edits, then feel free to utilize the stock fox skinwalker tail. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
Color: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 1 (on the right side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Body 2:
User Image

Body 3: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image
(received permission here)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails (or stock fox skinwalker tail if edit level needs lowering). Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijuu Mode Naruto from Naruto (Namikaze Minato Version)

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

Body: Entire body is darker reddish-orange with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 reddish-orange tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= red with black vertical slits (see reference). Eyebrows= reddish-orange in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face (see reference). Face with Grinning Teeth
Ears: Ears
Mane: Edited mane to look something like this but more fiery-like or aura like in nature.
Tail: Edited fox-like tails. Would like this multiplied by nine to creae a nine-tails kitsune effect. If an edited tail pushes past heavy edits, then feel free to utilize the stock fox skinwalker tail. Tail Structure Ninetails Version Tail Ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Canine paws.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Color: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body markings: Twin 2 (on the left side of the pic)
Body 1:
User Image

Body 2: Linked for size
Eyes:
User Image

Mane style:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Canine paws.
Edited fox-like tails (or stock fox skinwalker tail if edit level needs lowering). Multiplied by nine to create a nine-tails kitsune effect.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference 1

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Bobcat | Heavy | Solo)
Familiar

Name: Happy
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Bobcat
Temper: Happy

Body: Blue with a white belly. There is a green fairy-shaped tattoo on his back. See reference
Face: Light blue blush-like markings under the eyes.
Ears: Inner ear color is pink. See reference.
Tail: Long, white-tipped tail with the rest being blue. End is rounded instead of pointed. See reference.
Paws: Same color as main body
Reference Image(s):
Happy:

Tattoo:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Templated small feather wings. White in color. If possible, I would like to be able to see some of the tattoo on the back.
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A little green bag by his feet. See reference below.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Manda | 'Suti (possibly cross, CC) | CC | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - 'Suti for sure, could potentially be a half-breed, that's up to you!
Concept Origin: Original design, but obtained in another shop (This is Halloween) and created by artists there
WIP Needed? Nah~ I trust u <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey to black, with black and gold markings - more similar to dragon form below but CC if you wanna change it up some!
Face: gold eyes, black eyebrows, lightning markings, see refs
Mane: Edited; see refs
Tail: Premade or Edited dragon tail, CC, see refs
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Year 1 art, Year 2 art, Dragon form Fanart

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Other Notes: Basically just have fun with the refs and design of my bby whee

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC, design some stuff based around his outfit(s)! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Year 1 cert, Year 2 cert

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:49 pm
Entry Tag: (SylverStar | Mutant Pixiecorn | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Mutant
Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: Mini
-- Male Leg Up or down: down
Concept Origin: Fairie folklore
WIP Needed? Yes please
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Triste Sidhe
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Mutant Pixiecorn
Temper: Enigmatic
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

Color Scheme: Browns, greens, orange, yellow. Palettes for inspiration (Mossy-shroom, Moss)
Body: intricate swirly markings with subtle details of foliage usings different browns/greens cc pattern (I'm not the greatest at coming up with pattern ideas but love them). maybe something like this or this
Face: Gold eyeliner and Green cat eyes. A slightly menacing/creepy looking face would be awesome. Would like pointed elf like ears
Mane: Yellow/golden Wispy upwards fey hair...a bit wild and windblown looking. See general ref. If you want you can have hair running down back or more elemental/light looking...not necessary but cc if it strikes you.
Tail: longer slender minicorn tail. Tail puff to match hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like little fey claws like gen ref. claws instead of hooves. Color to match body going into gold tipped. (if this can't be done let me know...I'm hoping there's a stock option)
Reference Image(s): General ref, Gen ref. 2 gen ref 3 gen ref 4

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): no horn but a gold glowing flower design in place of horn. Doesn't have to be as intricate. Also brown spindly wood looking antenna that rest against the hair. couldn't find a ref for those.
Wings: Amy brown inspired back wings. Green, yellow, brown. The more leaf like colored the better.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Would like natural branches, wood, moss, vines and mushrooms on various spots on body. See general ref on leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC items glowy (bioluminescent type items and forest, crystal pieces would be cool) Also would like a couple small glowing specks/fireflies placed around him.

There is room for CC here...especially if the edits go past heavy. Also the more creepy, glowy and ethereal the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Raccoon New base | Mod | Solo )

Owner: Cheyriddle4
Familiar Name: Faust
Familiar Breed: Raccoon
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Diligent
Familiar Description: Dark Brown Color with A purple Mimic bag like ref in placement like the messanger bag. Wooden mortar and Pestle in front of him. Glowy Blue eyes
Accessory color: Ref for Mimic Bag
Wooden Mortar and Pestel

Edit Level: Moderate
Teepee:
Price: base+tip

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Tigeria | Mutant Imp Usida | Heavy | Adult | Twins)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Imp (Paws and tail)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Sure, if you feel like it.

-- Colors & Markings --
I apologize in advance for the massive wall of text, but this is the condensed version.
Body colors:
The twins are a palette swap.
Twin 1: Greens, "cooler" browns, white for the colors some extra browns and greens mixed in.
Twin 2: Purples, "warmer" brown, blues, and white for colors.

Markings:
They are exactly the same in this department, just Palette swapped.
See Refs (3 and 6 twin 1 and 2 respectively)
The marking refs were made so I don't have to try and explain my weird way of coming up with characters. Although If a written description must be made they pretty much look like an okapi mixed with a zebra, crocodile (any reptile with belly scales really), stained glass, and lace.
If you need to change anything about the markings I would like to keep the belly looking like scales even if they are not actually scales. Its a trait I would like them to have. Pretty much anything else can change so go wild!.

Face:
Twin 1: a Frowny or snarly face please! Eyes are purple in color with a bit of blue where the light hits the iris.
Twin 2: Happy or just content face for this guy! Hazel eyes, brown changing to green at the edges.

Mane: Custom, Please go wild, my refs are not the end all be all, and are very basic, so the true style and such is up to you. Have fun!

Twin 1: Very wavy, with a ridge fur down to the mid way point of his tail.
Brown at the roots that blends into a very dark green-blue then to a light blue-green at the tips.
Twin 2: Loosely curled at the tips, with a ridge fur down to the mid way point of his tail.
A dark unsaturated blue at the roots that blends to a brown then to a very light brown-ish purple.

Tail: Custom
Both: They have a very odd and long feline like tail that loosely curls on itself. Feel free to take the ref concept and run with it. They are supposed to have a dragon like appearance without defined hair tufts at the end of the tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Paws please! Light toes with the rest of the paw darker.

Reference Image(s):

Twin 1:
Full attire Concept
No Cape Concept
Marking Concept
Twin 2:
Full attire Concept
No Cape Concept
Marking Concept

Both:
Dele'niore ref for the fur down their back.
(I own this guy!)

Horn(s): Custom.
Both have two sets, one straight smooth pair on between the ears, and a pair of curved ram like horns starting behind the lower part of the ears and curling in then down framing the cheek.
Twin 1 has darker than forest green horns and Twin 2 has darker than midnight horns. As a little tidbit T1 has little chips and dull areas on his horns where or how dull/chipped is up to you.

butt Wings: Premade Flared Imp buttwings.
Both: Colored like stained glass. the refs above have a concept of it. While the pattern doesn't matter it does need to match the body stained glass markings.
Other Notes: Could I have the naked version for them?

Trading Post Items: Nah, not needed.
Custom Items: Custom Cape.
The brothers have a one shoulder cape over a shoulder. Feel free to change anything you need!

The basic gist of the design is: a cloth attached to the cape is slung around the neck and hooked quite literally through a worn out button hole by a little canine tooth, that is hook like in shape to grab onto the cloth. The feathered and ruffled fabric is clipped on to the cloth neck piece at the shoulder and can be removed and placed on either side of the cape, however, the brothers keep it on the opposite side of the hook to keep it out of the way of putting on and taking off the cape. The insignia is their family crest. It's a caricature of a dragon snorting out smoke.

If you feel like the cape colors aren't for you or you just want to change them. T1 must have a gray insignia and T2 must have the bright cyan. It goes with their concept as the color was chosen for them at birth. (it is a literal brand for society caste purposes.)

Not entirely sure if the brothers can have the same style of cape only flipped on which side is facing out, but it is completely fine if they face the same direction. (T1 is a lefty and T2 is a righty)
Reference Image(s) for Items: One Two  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:36 pm
Entry Tag: (medigel | Mutant Cery'Corn | Up to Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Up to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei/Unicorn
Origin: Monster Hunter
WIP Needed? Not necessary but I don't mind if the artist does it~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Cerynei ears. Varying blues, mostly lighter around the underbelly and inside of legs while getting darker towards the flank, back, and lower jaw. Dark blue markings along length of body and legs. Subtle scale-like pattern throughout.
Face: CC :: serious expression, solid red eyes (no sclera and so on); head bent down
Mane: White and somewhat spiky that reaches to about where shoulders start like a hyena's mane, though unlike the original monster I'd love for it to have a more tamed appearance. Something a little longer and more formal if that makes sense. Extra hair also sprouts from top of shoulders and up, almost like a shoulder guard, but don't connect with the main mane.
Tail: Short tail-like extension with a small explosion of white spikes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, custom extra white spiky fetlocks that aim upward
Reference Image(s):
Kirin: General Overview, Simplified, From recent game (more colors), Frontier Version (dark markings look great there)

Horn(s): Based off unicorn but with a spiral that protrudes as it rounds up. More saturated blue to icy blue at the tip.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:

Other Notes: I'd like an alt that has lightning effects around the legs (and body/hair if you feel up to it). If an alt happens, the hooves turn white from the power/light.

Custom Items: CC with the theme of looking princely or knightly (or both). I'd love a cape-like accessory! Possibly some jewelry at the base of his tail?
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: commercial cosplay  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:43 pm
Voiding for small edit

Entry Tag: (SSBrosB | Kirin | Minor | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Just Kirin I believe
Concept Origin: from a plush
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref, CC
Face: see ref, CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s):

To establish ownership
User Image

Uncert
User Image

Horn(s): CC
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Just have fun with it

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, it's based off of a plush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:51 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Mutant Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni
Body Build: Regular (alternat leg up)
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? I don't mind a WIP but I don't need one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I would very much like a fractal leopard design, I'm going to link a bunch of images below and beyond that give you free reign on creation.
Face: I would like custom leopard ears and fangs, otherwise, have fun with the concept.
Mane: CC
Tail: custom leopard tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc paws
Reference Image(s): a, b, c, d, e, f,g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p

Horn(s): none
Wings: CC wings - probably transparent to some degree to keep from blocking the design - cc also number and size of wings - any feathered wings okay as long it stays mutant angeni and doesn't add a half breed
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: Glows are love on this one, I feel like the fractal look is pretty much glows over glows over empty space. Mostly have fun.

Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: ~
[

Voiding and reposting  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:04 am
Entry Tag: (Natelie | Mutant Flutter | Mod-Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutter
WIP Needed? nah I trust they are in good hands

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black and white like a husky, legs have flame patterns in different purple hues
Face: Black and white husky face, light blue eyes, canine ears mostly black then tipped white
Mane: I will leave this CC. She's never had hair before but I dislike bald soq. The plushie ref does have hair and can be used as a guide
Tail: A floofy canine tail with the flame markings and white tip prefered. If makes them past heavy then new uni tail please following the first pet ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, lavender in color to follow flame pattern. Front most foot has a star marking
Reference Image(s): Plushie, pet ref, second pet ref, first ref without wings, tail ref

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC wing style
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Drop down gold chain earring with star at the end, one gold round stud above it, long gold chain in mane that sits in back of head with star and dangling gold strands, gold chair curling in spiral around tail with several small dangling stars (like Tora pet ref)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I did design her myself based a little off the fire pets of Neopets.

Twin 2 is same as first only blue markings. CC a different style of mane if you like  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:46 am
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Quote:
Dove
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular alternate leg up
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not required, but would be nice.

Body: Lots of CC with this one - I would like to mix the Harris Hawk with the Zebra Dove on coloration - but beyond that have no real concrete idea, just have fun.
Face: CC, but please have her expression be one of wonder, curiosity, and/or joy and with small fangs.
Mane: Like Rikku from FFX2 only feathers for the main hair while keeping hair braids, continue from under the feathers with long, thin braids. The helm should take the place of the headband in the style. I would like the feathers to be slightly rounded instead of quite as sharp as the Rikku hair example, somewhat like the wing feathers on the harris hawk. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Tail: Peacock Hippogryph tail but add some of the braids from the mane from under the short feathers at the top of the tail. The color should be a very light tan, almost white for the feathers, the hair should be the light reddish tan of the zebra dove's breast feathers. Beads should match the other accessories.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed feet, all4 legs, CC fetlocks and spurs.
Reference Image(s): Birds, Hair: ex1, ex2, ex3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Style 2 - The top set should be Harris Hawk colored, the bottom set should be Zebra Dove colored. No wings on the back legs, CC on ear wings.
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: I would appreciate a 'breeding' version [sans front wings, helm, and any other large/obstructing jewelry]. Thank you. She's based off a VtM character I've had for a couple decades (though she's an npc now). She was sent into the past at one point and had to live back to the present. While she was in the past she spent some time as an Aztec princess, complete with her own step pyramid. She is a pickpocket and thief and Prince of Atlanta in my games. Feel free to exercise some creative license and have fun with her.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like an Aztec feel to her accessories - I would love a snake helm and various jewelry that gives that feel. I would like it to mostly be in metal - probably a bronze-ish metal - though copper or brass are also options - CC on that. The eyes of the helm should be enameled in a color that is a darker orange/red than the harris hawk's orangey feathers. The fangs should be enameled white. Beads in the braids should be a mix of the metal color, the enamel colors and turquoise. I think the arm bands from the image would look good on the front legs, not sure about the rear legs, but if there is any beading the beads should stay in the same colors as the hair braid beads.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helm example but snake instead of hawk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dove Hawke
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Angeni-gryph
Temper: Curious
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: No Domain.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Dove can be poised, intelligent, thoughtful. She can assess a situation and see how to best solve the problem, often by making everyone involved feel needed and useful. She loves to live life to the fullest, flying as high or racing as fast as she possibly can. She wants to help everyone and she is very interested in helping ensure peace. She won't hesitate to fight if she sees it is the only option, but she will make sure it is the only option. When she does fight, she fights hard enough to ensure she will never have to fight that foe again. However, Dove's fatal flaw is Curiosity. She can't seem to help sticking her nose into everything and she has no real concept of personal space. If she sees a pouch or box or hidey hole, she'll be right there trying to discover what is hiding in it.

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:08 am
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo)

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original mixed with Gaia item x
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Templated bent neck! Item detail - based on the fawn which stands on the right (no flower crown). Black, silver, and white with the markings shown. I would like him to be stained glass style OR sumi-e, stained glass (like the auction ladies) preferred. If you would like to inscribe him with some CC glowing silver or yellow-orange runes, you're welcome to, especially if they spiral around the legs. The new templated chest ridge, please!
Face: Item detail - glowing yellow-orange eyes with a trail of SFX please - eyes should be edited so they're not breaking the fourth wall, just glowing orange without focus. I would like the ears to be a little wider as shown in the item detail, more similar to deer ears. If you'd prefer not to mess with the ears, that's fine - I love me some templated Cerynei ears. Colors should match the item. If you would like to give some glow symbol detail around the ears, go for it! Neutral expression. The new templated chin & cheek scruff, please!
Mane: Bald! Maybe a little hint of fluff (think like kirin fluff) around the crest of his neck, but really not much.
Tail: Something similar to the Cerynei moose tail (you may use the template if you like!), maybe a bit more flowy, with your gorgeous shading style <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard fleet-footed Cerynei feet, with fetlocks, one leg up. Colors matching item detail or with spiraling glowing runes - your choice! Glowing hooves if you wish, silver or yellow-orange.
Reference Image(s): item detail

Horn(s): Custom Cerynei antlers - something large and branching, like the White Stag from Snow White and the Huntsman [1] [2]. Note that they don't have to be as extremely HUGE as his - they can be similar in size to the templated 9 Point or Bull Moose antlers, perhaps a little larger. Growth direction should probably be either directly up or up/back so he doesn't get them caught in everything ever? Color - silver? Super shiny?
Other Notes: I would like an itemless version, please!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

• Behind his head, a moon disk: something in a style similar to Gaia's nouveau items, such as Danse du Lumiere (first pose, think disk without square surrounding background), Nouveau Winter, Sapphire Star Nouveau (first pose, disk & rays visible), Petite Wormwood Bleue (last pose, disk which frames the head). It doesn't need to be big (doesn't need to encircle his antlers), but should be large enough to encircle his head with a bit of room and draw attention to his face.
  • Some sort of wrap or cloak around his shoulders, either black or silver with yellow-orange accents?
  • Candles around his feet or in his antlers, as many or few as you would like. Black or a shade of white/silver that matches.
  • Also in his antlers: a small barn owl, CC colors/pose. When I say small, I mean like really small - as long as one can tell what it is, you're welcome to make it whatever size is comfortable for you. Owls are associated with death and wisdom, so I'd like to make that connection. I would like a small butterfly on his antlers or resting on the moon disk somewhere that looks like the one in the last pose of Alpine Fawns.
  • CC stuff: This guy is into moon magic, nature magic, and dabbles in dark magic and ancestral magic. He has an association with death. You're welcome to include further CC things where you think they fit: bones (preferably metal-coated, black, or crystal, rather than bare), tarot cards (I was thinking perhaps a ring of a few cards circling him midair? Backs toward the viewer, design/size CC), a snake around his feet (without discernable pattern/species, please - snakes are also associated with health, so this is kind of a duality thing). Lilies, butterflies, anything symbolic of rebirth. If there are further things you'd like to make glowy, go for it. :3 Anything strung through his antlers is also welcome - I'd like to avoid anything that has ties to a specific religion, however.

TL;DR: moon disk, cloak, owl, butterfly, candles, CC whatever else.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Danse du Lumiere (first pose, think disk without square surrounding background), Nouveau Winter, Sapphire Star Nouveau (first pose, disk & rays visible), Petite Wormwood Bleue (last pose, disk which frames the head). Alpine Fawns. Barn owl.

Further inspiration for colors, imagery, etc: TrueBlack Tarot album

This guy is kind of a counterpart to Brighid the White Witch uncert - where she is light, he is dark. They know each other but have different operating methods and don't really like each other. He's a trickster, chaotic, devious, akin to a will-o'-the-wisp but not quite so cheerful. If he's interacting with others, he definitely has ulterior motives. Brighid tries to keep him in check, but does not consider it her duty - just something she occasionally helps out with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am
Entry Tag: Erina_Nobara | Sumi-e Mutant Cerynei/Wind | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Cerynei and Wind
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with blue and purple skeletal markings
Face: purple eyes, black eyebrows, black fox ears with blue and purple inner ear, CC expression
Mane: Blue and Purple, short and fluffy, see ref
Tail: One black fluffy tail with blue and purple markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: black fox pawed feet
Reference Image(s): image in spoiler (just one tail though please)
User Image

Horn(s): Black Deer Antlers with blue and purple flowers growing on them
Wings: Black with Blue and Purple Wind wings
Fins: na
Scales: na
Pelt: na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: na
Custom Items: na

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:32 am
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Cery'Suti/Mutant? | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid/Mutant
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Teal like the gems, stupid looking teeth jutting up from bottom jaw
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): Brown one, right - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather or wood, whichever looks best, even both together + the teal gems
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?

^=^=^=^=^

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid/Mutant
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Purple like the gems
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): White one, left - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, gems/ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather/wood with silver metal, whichever looks best, even both together + the purple gems and leaves
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:37 am
Entry Tag: Nisshou H | Fox Purewalker | CC- Mod/Heavy | Twins

Edit Category: CC - Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Fox walker (new pelt
Concept Origin: A plushy from Darken
WIP Needed? Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, should be black to some degree but markings/patterns/textures and stuff are up to you
Face: I’d like the eyes to be black or red, other than that, same as above, CC it
Mane: If you do a peltless version (not required), I’d like the hair to have braids of some description, CC on overall style
Tail: Multi-tails! I’d like it to have at least 2 but you can slap up to like 6 or 7 tails on if you want to!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): The original plush
some interesting textures for inspiration

Pelt: New fox pelt and feral form please! The standard pelt is fine, just splice some extra tails on it (Or draw the tails yourself, up to you!)
Other Notes: I’d like for them to be a little spooky (no gore/zombie stuff please, still working on being less scared of it) so here’s some things I like. You can pick as much or as little of this stuff:
Shadowy edits like this
Glass/Porcelain cracks on the pony (also good: hollows in the pony)
Multi regular sized eyes
Glowy eyes like Yolotl (I don’t have her cert yet)
No eyes at all!
Fangs and twisted smiles
So much blood
Japanese style ghost stuff
Turning to stone/wood/stature sort of things

Custom Items: Because the plush has scales but these won’t be cursed walkers I thought to turn the scales into accessories of some sort.
Maybe jewelry, armor, or horse tack? I leave that up to you.
Any extra fun stuff you want to add is fine by me!
Reference Image(s) for Items: A cool image of some purple scales that you can base the accessories on

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A Plush was a gift

For the Twin: For the twin! I am 100% okay if it’s an identical copy. You could also color swap something small on them to tell them apart. I want them to look a ton alike though for fun spooking reasons.

~*~ I want my skinwalker original flavor! ~*~

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon, and how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
It would have to be chance encounters every time to use all the breedings with one. Alternatively they'd be going out of their way to get with my walkers whenever the walkers were in the mood. Definitely nothing love based though.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Heckin no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?
Answer:
Charm it or don’t RP it.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars, and if so, what type?
Answer:
I believe only if they're charmed right? Since they don't form bonds so... wishing for anything to be with them seems OOC

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
I would think it's because they don't want to be around others and are a tad murdery by nature. It seems likely that someone tried to kill someone else and then no one wanted to do something together because they all wanted to kill each other instead.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
They be evil, my dude. Straight up evil.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 am
Entry Tag: ( Kettyn | Mock-breeding | Edited - Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: mock breeding
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, but natural in color. Maybe a crescent moon somewhere on the body?
Face: CC. Can a small fang be protuding from the mouth?
Mane: Edited: CC. more on the longer side if possible
Tail: Edited: CC on length
Reference Image(s):
Jessamine cert & Relic cert

Jessamine uncert and Relic uncert

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: I would definitely like a weapon of some sort. Almost all the cleavers have a weapon. Ribbons/bows, maybe a satchel of sorts? CC really
Reference Image(s) for Items: Draw from Jess and Relic

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Relic is mine. Spoof, Faithofthefallen and I have an indefinitely fling set up between the two. I think this would be okay as permission  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff