[P] Kyrie's Peeps and Dergs (Open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:25 pm
Welcome to my little Thread of Plot Things!

Here you'll find any current plots or ideas my peeps might be seeking!

Anything that I have listed is not set in stone and I'm happy to toss characters that might work for YOUR plots!

Unless otherwise stated, everyone is open for RP!
(Please note: I AM SLOW at RP and working to get back into it, so please be patient with me <3 )

If you are interested in RP with one of my gang, feel free to post in this thread or toss me a DM on Discord! (Kyrieko#2191)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:25 pm
HIGH REACHES WEYR
(Spoilered characters are not available currently while I get back into the swing of things ;n; )

User Image
AVALINIA

Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: OPEN
Craft/Rank: Former Drudge / Candidate
Possibly Looking for: Really needs a friend or two that can pull her out of her shell. She's still a little shy about having more freedom at the Weyr then her former position as a drudge!

User Image
KODI & BLUE REIMETH

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Craft/Rank: Wingrider
Kodi is Looking for: Other female blue (or brown) riders to be friends with. Gotta stick together at HR, ladies! Maybe some males she actually likes that don't look down their noses at her. She's a thick skinned woman, toss whatever you got at her!
Reimeth is Looking for: Dragon friends he can socialize with. He's quite the gentleman and enjoys a good chat. Maybe even one day a lady he can dote on too!

User Image
VASH & WHITE ORATH

Craft/Rank: Baker / New Weyrling
Vash is Looking for: FRIENDS. Recently Impressed Orath, so some fellow weyrlings to hang/grow with. New to High Reaches (orignally from Western). Dragons/People for Orath to think he can win against (he's horribly competitive... )
Orath is Looking for: Friends he can win against. Clutchsibs he can grow with. Would love for him to meet the other white dragons of HR (especially those from the double clutch).

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:26 pm
WESTERN WEYR
(Spoilered characters are not available currently while I get back into the swing of things ;n; )

User Image
ARLII & GREEN ERINAETH

Sexuality: Heterosexual.... mostly
Craft/Rank: Wingrider
Arlii is Looking for: HR peeps that might know of her (there was a bit of drama and a rumor that spread about Arlii and her sister, Finia). Friends, enemies, frenemies. Lovers (former or current).
Erinaeth is Looking for: GOSSIP. She loves it. She's not one to use it against you (but Arlii might). Dragon friends just to chat with. Maybe romance~

User Image
FINIA & BROWN KOMAITH

Sexuality: She ain't picky~
Craft/Rank: Thief/Assassin / Wingrider
Finia is Looking for: HR peeps that could be former acquaintances. She's not really kept too many ties there due to Things That Happened. Also peeps that may recognize her from Nabol. She was/is/might still be~.... a former thief and assassin. Someone in the thief/assassin world that might be considered her superior? Maybe someone that wants to hire her for a "job".
Komaith is Looking for: Someone to grump at. He's a cranky dragon most of the time. Maybe a quiet and patient friend that he doesn't mind being around?

User Image
NARISA & GOLD CEPHEITH

Relationship Status: TAKEN - Narisa's heart was stolen by Set'al many turns ago (he just doesn't know it yet)!
Craft/Rank: Former Vintner / Searchrider
Narisa is Looking for: Those in need of a Searchrider! Acquaintances, friends, maybe some fellow Goldrider's to call friend. Pretty open to anything!
Cepheith is Looking for: Friends. She could possibly have some adult children out there in the world!

User Image
V'LIK & BLUE RAITH

Sexuality: Unknown (he's a workaholic).
Relationship Status: OPEN (if you're brave enough)
Craft/Rank: Apprentice Architect / Wingleader of Star Flames
V'lik is Looking for: Wing RP. Wing drama (he's a bit of a hardass). Challenges. Someone that could try their damn best to annoy him. Maybe someone to take a fancy to him. He'd be the heartbreaker. V'lik is married to his job. Currently, probably only really listens to his Wingseconds and Raith. Most of the time.
Raith is Looking for: Some dragons that he can enjoy competing with! He likes challenging Brown dragons a lot. Wingmates that he can have some trust in for when he's having a bad day. Someone to annoy his rider so he can laugh.

OTHER FOLK

User Image
AMAYA & GREEN PALLIENTH

Sexuality: Bisexual
Craft/Rank: Smuggling your goods~
Amaya is Possibly Looking for: Do you need someone to smuggle some goods for you? Amaya is your gal! Maybe allies/acquaintances? Fellow smugglers she's in good standing with. Folks that tend to hire her out. Simple delivery jobs (non-smuggling). Maybe romance?
Pallienth is Possibly Looking for: Dragons to chat with. Maybe someone to catch her eye.

User Image
JESCO & BLUE WULFERATH

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: TAKEN
Craft/Rank: Merchant & Part-time Mercenary
Jesco is Possibly Looking for: Maybe some not so bad mercenary work (he's not technically supposed to be doing it so don't tell his mate!). People that know of him and aren't fond of his attitude |D MAYBE FRIENDS IDEK.
Wulferath is Possibly Looking for: Everything except romance. Friends. Cuddles. Chatting. All of it!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Extra~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm
I now deem this thread as OPEN! Hit me up with whatever you got ;3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items