Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Snake Hunting [Octane #14] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:51 pm
The show comes back from commercial to show Drako coming through the door of the arena. He's in street clothes and doesn't have a bag with him. He's not here to wrestle, he's here to fight. His hands are taped and for once he's in a long sleeved shirt, probably to cover his damaged and taped up elbow. Standard jeans and boots and he's walking with purpose

JR: The world Heavyweight champion has arrived and he's clearly not in a good mood.

King: After what happened last week with Salem, I can't blame him. We can't even air the video of what Salem did with the title afterward. It wasn't PG, or even PG-13.

Drako comes into the locker room area and kicks open a door. The camera shows others inside, but it's obvious that the Soaring Dragon is looking for Salem. He heads down the hall, stopping as he sees some production workers.

"Salem here yet?"

One of the workers answers straight. "We haven't seen him yet."

"Lucky him." Drako continues on and the camera cuts away

*commercial break*

Back from break, Drako is still going through the building, looking for the man who stole his title belt from him. He reaches another locker room sectioned off from others. There's no name on the door.

"Time to cut the head off a snake." Drako kicks in the door and goes inside. Crashing can be heard inside as the cameraman rushes to follow him, finding Drako over a dark haired man who's been knocked face first to the ground. The champion is pummeling the man even as security is frantically trying to get to the room.

JR: He's found him! He's found Salem, King, and he's just beating the hell out of him!

King: The camera guy is a little behind the ball but it looks that way. Good, maybe we won't have to deal with Salem out here tonight

"You like sneak attacks and stealing titles, huh? Arrogant.....useless....disgusting....son....of....a....b***h!" Each word is separated out with punches to the back of the head. Security finally pours into the locker room, attempting to pull the champion off. Drako pulls his victim up with him and....

JR: Wait a minute, that's not Salem.

King: Oh man, that guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

JR: What's he doing in a secluded locker room?

King: Getting beat up. Isn't it obvious?

Drako lets the man go while also shoving security guards off him. "Get off me!"

The champion shoves his way out of the room, unrepentant in his attack of a total stranger as he pursues Salem. As he leaves the room, he makes his way towards gorilla position.

JR: The champ seems to be making his way out here. Salem is nowhere to be found.

King: This is going to be bad JR. You saw what Salem did to him last week.

JR: We'll see what happens when we come back from break

*second break*

The show comes back with Drako already in the ring, his music playing, and a mic in hand as he paces. The music cuts out as he raises the mic to speak.

"So, I'm not in the best of moods. Last week, I came here to do my job. Wrestle in the main event. We got a new boss, Cartwright, and a whole lot of changes were made. The company was shaken up by titles being vacated but I've been here doing what I'm supposed to. I was gearing up to return to action, and I stopped for Michael Cole to interview me. My opponent was a guy I know well. Used to call himself the Copperhead, but what's a snake to a dragon, right?"

Drako stops and looks into the camera.

"But that was a bit vain of me to forget that snakes don't do damage head on. They bite from the shadows an spew their venom. So I got jumped in the parking lot and my arm got busted up. Whatever, I'm champion, and I still had one good arm. The fight was on, and I brought it. Salem's little b***h move got the better of me and that slithery lil' b*****d got the win. Fine, dandy. It is what it is. But that sorry, no good, preachy son of a b***h took what belongs to me, The world heavyweight title belt."

the crowd boos, interrupting him and the champion resumes pacing.

"Like you, I think that absolutely sucks. This unworthy b*****d has the gold that belongs to me, and has the audacity to wear it like he's Ric Flair in his hotel room. Now here we are in another arena, another show, and he hasn't shown his greasy little face yet. As you can see from what happened a few minutes ago, I don't give a damn about anything or anyone on this show. What I'm going to do, is stay right here in this ring until Salem brings his tired beaten carcass to this ring so that I can kick his teeth down his throat and take back what belongs to me. I got all night to wait and I know damn well you've got a match tonight."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:01 pm
The crowd begins to cheer as the WWFG General Manager, Cartwright, enters the arena with a microphone in his hand. The Lad makes his way towards the ring as he addresses his champion.

Cartwright: "I know I'm not who you want to see right now Drako, but I thin I must address this situation!"

Cartwright climbs the steel steps and enters the ring through the top and middle ropes.

JR: "Cartwright looks like he's all business!"

King: "With the mood that Drako is in tonight, he has to be!"

Cartwright: "What Salem has been doing has been totally uncalled for! On the last Octane, I only allowed the match to happen because you said you'd kick Salem's arse for me and did you?! No!"

The crowd ooooo's as Cartwright admonishes Drako.

Cartwright: "If you would have let me handle the situation the way that I wanted to, Salem wouldn't be an issue right now, you wouldn't have lost the match and Salem wouldn't have took your title and embarrassed the entire damn company!"

Cartwright isn't worried about how this affects Drako's mood, he has to tell it how it is.

Cartwright: "So this is what we are going to do! I have been told that Salem Croft is in the arena so what he will do right now is come to this ring and return the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship to its rightful holder.....because I have every reason to not just suspend him but to fire him!"

King: "Oh no, not another P45! I hate those!"

JR: "That crazy lad! I can't see this going well, King!"

King: "Drako had his turn to handle Salem, let's see if Cartwright can do any better! I think if my boy Butler Trent were in his position, everything would be going perfectly!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:39 pm
Salem's voice rang out through the speakers, sans any video package on the titantron or spotlight to reveal his arrival. Instead, Drako and Cartwright could only hear the object of their animosity as he addressed the pair, and the arena at large.

"Now, what would be the fun in that, Cartwright?" Salem said from parts unknown, the crowd both booing and looking around to spot him.

"You want to fire me, fine. Then, I get to take this title - you know, the title this company's held for years, the one you famously wore - I get to take it with me. Plus, Drako wouldn't get a chance to get even with me, and we both know that's good for business."

While the fans celebrated the mention of Salem getting his a** whipped, Croft cut them off almost immediately, his voice drawing a boo that took a couple seconds to fade out.

"But, on the topic of business, Drako - I listen to you right now, and hear certain things...'I came here to do my job', I'm 'doing what I'm supposed to do', and you know what I hear? Weakness. Complacency. You have all this fire, but all it took was one night for me to mangle your body, rattle your nerve, put you on your back and take what you claim to love most. I say you've gone soft because it took me humbling you to remind you that for all your accolades, for all your bravado, when push comes to shove...you're not just still standing in your family's shadow. You're still standing in mine."

Salem paused as the crowd soaked in the insult, uproariously offended.

JR: "That's just plain untrue! Drako's his own man! He doesn't have anything to prove!"

King: "I'm sure he feels different without that gold around his waist, JR! Where is this looney, anyway?! Halloween's been past!"

"...And you call me a snake, Drako, but remember - so was the Devil, once upon a time, and why does the Devil exist? To test the good and righteous. To tempt the good-willed. To be an obstacle that one overcomes to be better, stronger than you were. But when I show up on that unlucky thirteeth episode...when I changed everything and shattered your world...when I tested you, what did you do? Exactly what I thought. You gave in. You showed me and all these fans how easily shaken you are. But I want you to show me something else. Show me how much you want your title back."

A spotlight found someone in the crowd, standing on the stairs between sections, near the upper deck of the arena. In scuffed jeans and a black hoodie, pulled down to hide all but his smile, stood Salem Croft, raising a taped fist with the WWFG Heavyweight Championship in his grasp. The fans let loose a hoel of disapproval, Croft waiting for Drako to take notice of him as he slowly backed up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:47 pm
Like everyone else, Drako looks around for the source of the voice. Figures Salem wouldn't just do what he was told. But when the spotlight finally settles on the man in question, the Soaring Dragon takes off, exiting the ring and going straight out after him.  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:44 pm
As though expecting it, Salem turned around and started up the stairs faster, fans standing up all around him to get a better look while Drako came through the crowd in hot pursuit! The audience was alight with elation, excited for the prospect of the champ giving Salem some comeuppance!

King: "Look, JR! The Copperhead is TURNING TAIL! Go get 'em, Drako!"

JR: "Salem's trying to leave the arena but Drako's coming up on his heels! The champion wants his belt back and it looks like he's gonna take it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 am
If anything, Drako is generally pretty fast and is out of F's to give abiut decency. He sprints a bit faster as he attempts to catch up with Salem and clock him with a clothesline to the back of the head when he does  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:40 am
JR: "...and Drako is chasing Salem like a bat outta Hell! He's a man on a mission!"

King: "He's catching up to him! Look, JR, LOOK!"

Salem was nearing the double doors that led out into the arena lobby, but was caught by the clothesline from behind before he could reach them! Falling forward onto the concrete at the top of the stairs, Salem hit the ground hard while cameramen ran towards the pair, trying to get a good shot of the encounter!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 am
Good thing the crowd didn't get in Drako's way and now he's got Salem down. Time to go to work as he looks to pull him up and toss him head first into the door he'd been trying to escape through  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:06 am
Salem was thrown into the double doors, bursting into the arena's foyer, the bright lights painting Drako as he stormed after him! The camera crew was right behind the champ, catching his fury for the titantron to broadcast while Salem was sprawled out on the polished tile! Passersby coming in late to the arena or making their way to and from the vending stalls scattered, clearing room for their pair! Coughing, Croft had his back to the camera, on his fours like a wounded animal trying to limp away!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 am
Drako slowly stalks after Salem. This a prime position for him.

"Thieving little b*****d!"

The champion looks to punt the man about as hard as he can manage short range in the abdomen as he's on all fours. Cracking his ribs just seems like fun at this point  

Drako Damone

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:06 pm
The crowd cheered audaciously as Drako drove a foot into Croft's ribs, rolling him over onto his back in a recoil of pain. But as the cameramen came upon the scene, it was seen that the man in question wasn't, in fact, Salem at all! His hood coming back as he was violently driven into the lobby, the stranger bore a resemblance to Salem, sporting his broad build, hair style, and skin tone. However, it was obvious upon closer inspection that this wasn't who Drako was after - nor his belt, by the price tag sticker that was stamped on the backside of one of the title's straps.

JR: "Now, wait just a damn minute - who the hell is THIS guy?!"

King: "That's not Salem, JR! That's not the world title, either! Just what's going on here?!"

JR: "For once, King, we're on the same page!"

"Heheheh. You didn't really think it would be that easy, did you?" Salem could be heard saying, his voice coming from the man at Drako's feet and picked up by the microphones in the crew's camera equipment.

"This isn't over until I say it's over. You'll get your title, Drako, and you'll get your match, Cartwright, but I want something in return. Otherwise, you'll never see me or that precious belt again."

The stranger Drako had attacked didn't seem to be the one speaking, unless he was a brilliant ventriloquist who could imitate voices while writhing in pain. Rather, it seemed the voice was coming through a speaker somewhere in the man's hoodie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:50 pm
Drako glares at the man he'd assaulted. He isn't sorry for kicking the guy's a**. He's just pissed it isn't Salem.

"I should shove that belt down your throat for fun. What kind of jackass are you?"

The champion hears the voice of Salem which just pisses him off more. He reaches down to pull out the source of the sound, then kicks the guy again for the inconvenience of him not being Salem.

"Where are you, a*****e?"  

Drako Damone

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 am
Cartwright shakes his head. He hates his time being wasted.

Cartwright: "It will be that easy, Salem! It's over when I say it's over because I'm the WWFG General Manager!"

The crowd cheers in support for Cartwright, he knows how to get things done.

Cartwright: "Get your arse out here right now! Nobody here is in the mood for your antics...and I can't have Drako punching every Native American that he can find around here!"

JR: "Cartwright's laying down the law tonight!"

King: "Cartwright told the roster to make a strong impression last Octane! He should be praising Salem!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:33 am
Salem laughed heartily over the walkie talkie Drako had fished off the imposter.

"You're right, Cartwright - we can't have Drako attacking every Native American he sees. That's why what I want from you is security present during my match so I can have a clean match, like you want as an owner, right? With your manservant and mine, Trent. Just remember, I had him first. Keep Drako away from me for my match, and it'll be fine. But as for YOU, Drako...if you want this belt, if you want to get your hands on me, I want it to be in a REAL match for the REAL title...get my drift?"  

Salem Croft

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:37 am
Cartwright: "OK Salem, I understand that you are scared of Drako, so you may have security...just for tonight!"

That doesn't go down well with the fans, it's as if they don't want to see Salem have a match tonight!

JR: "Salem steals Drako's championship, does terrible things with it and is now doing whatever he can to escape the consequences! Disgraceful!"

King: "It would take more than security to stop me if I was Drako!"

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces