15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Blue | Fea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 pm
N'Maeune had spent another night stargazing, watching the stars twinkle above much like the ones on his coat. Though his only seemed to glimmer and sparkle in sunlight or moonlight and never quite reached the same level of luminosity and beauty like the real deal. Still, it almost became a nightly tradition for the stallion as he sought out better and higher places, in hopes to one day reach the stars personally.

It was a silly wish, he knew it.

But it was a silly wish that sometimes danced in the back of his head.

As the firs glimmers of sunlight began to peek its way over the hills, N'Maeune stopped to take a deep breath of the last of the crisp night air, his long feline like tail curling about one back leg. With a shake and a brief yawn, he continued forward, somewhat sleepily, not realizing he was nearing another's territory. Glowing pink eyes glanced around as heavy paws carried him forward, toes spreading through the grass as the figure of a pale green and blue mare came closer into view.

Blue_Sparkle27

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 pm
A few months ago Essence began her own little adventure to explore a certain amount of the area surrounding the place that she calls home. Nearing the end of her adventure she became tangled in some thick vines and shortly after was rescued by a stranger who became an acquaintance and an acquaintance who became a Friend named Sleet. It wasn't long before Essence learned that Sleet planned on meeting up with his Friend, Yukio Beck, sometime soon. The only problem was that Sleet was going to go on ahead to find a way out of the area so that Yukio Beck and himself could continue in a certain direction. Essence having heard so much about Yukio Beck decided that she had to stay behind so that she could meet him and lead him in the direction that Sleet went off in.

Essence mentally shakes her thoughts away so that she can focus on what is going on around her and before long she sees someone very interesting walking in her general direction. It doesn't seem like they notice her, though, she must admit that if she didn't mentally shake her thoughts away she might have walked into them if they didn't notice her in time. As she begins to blush she wonders if this will be another one of those situations where a stranger becomes an acquaintance.

While making her way towards this very interesting stranger she does her best to watch where she's places her hooves and where she's walking to avoid startling either the stranger or herself. Knowing full well that she would appreciate it if someone did the same with her if she wasn't able to pay as much attention to her surroundings for whatever reason. The closer she gets to the stranger the more excited she becomes about meeting them so she begins to softly neigh to both get their attention and show them that she is friendly. Once she thinks she is close enough she introduces herself to them, "Hello there, I'm Essence and I would like to welcome you to this area which I call home. I would also like to extend an invitation to show you around whether you are new here or just aren't used to the area yet. I only just returned to this area that I call home so I have no idea if there is anyone else around that I have yet to meet." As she stands there waiting to see if they are friendly she moves her wings around a bit while tucking them in to keep them out of the way now that someone else is in the area. She really only kept her wings out because of the last of the crisp night air which made her feel like she was flying without having to lift off the ground.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm
The feeling of being in a sleepy daze was suddenly shaken as a voice hit his ears. The stallion blinked and shook his head, pausing just in time to notice the mare he spotted earlier. At first, fearing he might have wandered onto her territory, he had prepared to excuse himself and turn back around. But instead her words were kind and welcoming. "Well, charmed to meet you Essence! Name's N'Maeune. Sorry 'bout stumbling onto your lands. Guess I was a little more tired than I thought." he chuckled and dipped his head in greeting.

For a moment he paused and looked her over. Her features as soft as her voice, almost like a spring morning. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he glanced back towards the brightening sky and focused on her offer. "Only if it's no trouble to you. I wouldn't mind a look at the neighboring area, it's right near the lands I call my home." he said and tossed his head over his shoulder in gesture of the way he came.

Blue_Sparkle27

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:14 pm
Essence smiles at N'Maeune to show that she is glad that he found his way to this area as she replies, "Charmed to meet you as well, N'Maeune. I hope that you don't feel like you are intruding on this land because everyone is welcome whether they live here, are visiting the area, and or passing through." After hearing that N'Maeune found his way here because he's tired she looks at him a bit concerned as she asks, "Would you prefer if I showed you all of the best places for resting, napping, and sleeping in case you decided to lay down at some in time? If you don't need to go anywhere or meet anyone you can stay around here for as long as you want to rest up. It would also give me the chance to show you all of my favorite places as well as show you why they are all of my favorite places."

Essence notices N'Maeune looking her over, though, it isn't long before he looks away causing her to wonder why he was looking her over and what he was thinking about. As he glances towards the brightening sky Essence looks up to the sky then back at him as he speaks. Once N'Maeune is finished speaking Essence smiles as she says, "I don't have anything planned for today so it wouldn't be any sort of trouble for me to show you around. Of course, knowing that you live in the neighboring area I've become rather curious to see the place that you call home. If it wouldn't be any trouble?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 am
N'Mae smiled embarrassed and let out a soft chuckle. "I should explain. I'm more of a nocturnal sort. I love the stars... so I love to be awake to watch them. Follow them." he explained, wondering if he sounded silly. Another brisk yawn followed and he shook himself back awake, grinning sheepishly. "Nap places might be first on my list. But I promise to stay awake for the tour, it would be rude of me not to." he nodded, tilting his head at her request. He laughed gently. "I'd love to return the favor! There's nothing much special about where I call home, except at night time if you can manage to stay awake to see it." he grinned, his tail tip jittering slightly in excitement like a cat about to pounce.

Blue_Sparkle27
Sorry for the delay! I flew home with my family for Christmas x3

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 12:51 pm
At the sound of his soft chuckle Essence tilts her head a bit as she carefully listens as N'Maeune explains that he’s more of a nocturnal sort. Essence never thought about staying up late to watch the stars and even more so she never thought about following the stars. There are only a few times that she stays up late enough to watch the stars and one of the reasons is when she can’t easily fall asleep. Before she thinks too deeply about it N'Maeune captures her attention when he shakes as if trying to wake himself up? If he does stay up at night she must wonder if he sleeps during the day as nocturnal creatures do. Before she begins to think further about it she hears his voice and begins to listen as carefully as she did before not wishing to miss even one word. Which is harder than one might think because his appearance is captivating the way it looks as if someone took the time to paint the sky upon his coat.

After carefully listening to N'Maeune she un-tilts her head and then smiles as she replies, “I’ve never thought about following the stars before, though, it sounds interesting. Maybe one night I’ll follow them and see where they take me. I have heard that if someone knows the stars well enough they can follow the stars to.” Essence nods her head a few times then goes on, “Alright, I shall show you the places that I think are best for napping in this area and we’ll start with the one that is nearby.” She giggles a bit before explaining, “It wouldn’t be rude if you did lay down at some point because it would prove that the place is actually as good place to rest, nap, and or sleep. Either way, it’s sweet of you to promise that you will stay awake for the tour.” Essence can feel her face warm a bit as she begins to blush, “I’m sure that I will enjoy spending time in the area that you live in and I will do my best to stay awake as long as I can so that I can see what you see at night.”

Not wishing to lead the way by walking in front of him Essence walks around N'Maeune so that they can walk next to each other. Having done so she saw the tip of his tail and decides that he must be excited about the tour causing her to become that much more excited. Before the excitement causes her to forget the first location she asks, “Shall we walk side by side while I show you around?” Without waiting for an answer Essence begins to walk towards the direction of the first stop on their tour feeling that much more confident about giving her first tour of the area.

Fea Line

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff