Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Holds & Halls
[PRP] A New Face (Iorunn/Hatith + A'dras/Gareth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:21 am
How long had it been since she'd been near a weyr? How long since she'd even been in what might now be considered civilized company? Pulling her scarf further up over her nose, Iorunn leaned down in to Hatith's back, her eyes studying the weyr below with a critical gaze. They couldn't afford to be noticed....If they were, it was likely they'd get in to trouble, but they could fly fast. Perhaps not Between, not well, but for short bursts, it would work. The blue rumbled lowly, his eyes whirling orange as he got the sense of what EXACTLY was below So many metallic hides, and others, bound to this place...How they survive is beyond me. We should go back to the North...back to the cold. This is worse than a s**t pit. Snorting against thick fabric, the woman cued him to land off in the distance, just enough away that no sharding people should get too agitated by her presence.

"We haven't even seen a s**t pit since we left the village, Hatith, and I would think you'd be glad for that. Shards, you even get to hunt wherever you like, and I let you set our pace. Are you just seeking reasons to complain now?" The blue grumbled again, baring his teeth at his Rider, who didn't even flinch. Raising her goggles, she met his orange eyes with a calm gaze, baring her own flat teeth in turn, "Oh, so terrifying. The Chief was more frightening than you. I want to see what happens....If anyone spots us, and what they do. It has been a long time since I've been near a Weyr..."
We should have stayed away. This is the worst thought you've ever entertained, you cracknobed- A swift kick to his side got a loud snarling keen, the Blue almost bugling at the way his Rider was reacting. This was not going to end well, was it?

Quote:
Feel free to join in. Iorunn is RIGHT on the edge of HR Weyr's territory and kind of skirting the edge of what would be considered proper >>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:44 pm
Everything had returned to a normal calm, something that A'dras was glad for. The tension of everything that had happened during the hatching had had the man on edge. The way that bronzerider had acted, the way his bronze had acted, it made the man seethe. The repercussions had taken effect as well, Western Weyr was not welcomed here unless it was on business and it was to be short and quick, no lingering. While he knew it made things difficult for Huarwar to visit his mother and half brother, it was for the better. The boy had a firelizard and was able to keep in contact that way.

A'drasmine...I believe I saw a shape flying through the air. Gareth's voice was soft as he spoke to his rider, the two were on watch duty this night. The man easily shifted in his straps, turning to see where Gareth was indicating, and he narrowed his eyes. Let's go and check it out. In a sweeping motion of wings, the bronze was in the air and moving near the edge of the weyr, his eyes an orange as he scanned for what he had seen. There mine The man just sent his affirmation towards the bronze as they spiraled down to where a blue dragon and a rider were.

A'dras did not get out of his straps right away, shifting instead as Gareth did as well. Both pairs of eyes watched the pair before them. "State your name and what your business is here?" His voice was deep as he called out to the figure.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:01 pm
Ah, right about on time. Stepping forwards ever so, she watched the circling pair, pulling a gray scarf up to obscure the lower half of her face. All A'dras would see were those piercing eyes and a few thick threadscore marks on her nose, and that mess of red hair, with its scattered braids. Her figure was broad, and sure, showing no intimidation as the bronze and his man landed, demanding answers of her. Ah, High Reaches. She remembered stories well, so rigid and demanding, and now she was staring face to face with one of its Bronzes. Interesting. The man didn't trust her enough to get out of his straps...smart.

Instead of stepping in to a more clear line of sight, she stayed leaning on Hatith's blue hide, feeling the creature shift, and his lip curl. Oh, he HATED this Bronze, and that much was clear in every line of his body, and the low, warning rumbling. "I am Iorunn of Blue Hatith." Her voice was a bit deeper, rough and tinted very clearly with a foreign accent. Behind the scarf, she was smiling, "I am only recently returned to the area....I have been North, far beyond where you Weyrbound would go. It is where I Impressed Hatith here...but we are at last here, and I was curious about High Reaches."

Come near us, bronze, and I will rend your hide from its muscle.

"Hatith. At ease."

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:22 pm
The fact the woman wouldn't move more into the light had A'dras narrow his eyes once more. Her figure was not something he expected but he was not going to be intimidated, nor would he let his guard down for anything. When it came to anyone who was weyrless there was no telling what they would do, or what their plans were.

Gareth's own eyes stayed a constant orange as he watched the blue, sensing the tension in the dragon's form. The words that were sent towards him caused red to flash in with the orange and he let out a huff. Another low life dragon that does not know how to truly behave. His head lifted as he stood taller, not deeming to speak to the blue who dared to threaten him. He would not stoop to the level of this...cretin.

"Iorunn of Blue Hattith." A'dras didn't give any sign of what Gareth had sent to him, dark eyes still watching the woman. "You've returned at a time when High Reaches is not welcomed to many outsiders. Unless you have reason to trade or wish to speak to the leadership and join...I suggest you be on your way."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers