Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image
Sayuri was busy bathing her dragon. Honestly it was her favorite part of her day, quality peaceful time with water and her dragon. Life just couldn't get better than this. It was later in the day, and there was enough dust buillt up on Ileneths hide that Sayuri took great pleasure in slowly spooning water over it and cleaning the dust off before getting to the real wash. Her green had such a shiney hide and she loved the complicated patterns. She cleaned a patch and kissed it.

Thanks to Ileneth Sayuri was gaining confidence in herself an her descisions which she made sure were for the best of her dragon.

Ileneth all but purred at the simple and pure joy that hers took from being with her. She was still rather smallish, especially compared to the others but that meant she got cleaner and that was for the good.

Oh look Sayuri, someone is coming this way. It looks like brother Nanuth!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zamistia was still amazed how Nanuth was growing, she knew it was only a matter of time before he would be towering over her. Nanuth had assured her it would just be easier for him to protect his small light. For now, the two would enjoy him being able to curl up on her lap, even if not as easily as some of his smaller siblings. When he got older, Misty knew she would have to come up with ways to clean him.

We will manage, My light, do not worry. You have been nothing but through with me and I know you will continue to be, even when I am too big for you to reach from the ground,Nanuth assured, rubbing her hand affectionately. That is when he heard noise and looked to see who it was with the same idea they did. When he saw it was Ileneth with her own, he sent a warm wave of affection to her too. He knew she had been one of the eggs His had gotten to touch, who had filled his light with some glow to help her on that day.

Sister dear, you are looking quite well today,he called to her.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:13 am
User Image

Ileneth wanted to bound over to her brother and say hello but she was in the bath..and out of respect to her rider couldn't move. So she sent another tidal wave of glee at Nanuth.

I am well brother, your getting so big! Very healthy indeed, yours is going a good job as I knew she would, congrats again. She admired his swirls like someone had dragged a paint brush across his hide.

Sayuri looked over at the newcomers and gave them a small shy smile. "Your brown is lovely." She said softly. She was getting used to her status that didn't mean she was a queen of the weyr yet. She turned her face back to dabbing at Ileneth's delicate wings. After this would come her second favorite thing, the oiling.

Ileneth noticed hers hiding and gently booped her on the cheek.

Dont hide mine. They will not hurt you. Ileneth purred at her rider. Sayuri would stand tall one day with her at her side. Ileneth knew this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:29 am

Zamistia walked closer to where the other two was in silence, before putting down her basket of cleaning supplies. She sent a small smile to Sayuri, as she began to wipe down her brown very gently. While she was doing that, she knew her dragon would be busy communicating with his sister. She remembered the sweet words of the green when she was in her shell. It seemed she was just as sweet in person as she was in the egg, if Nanuth was any indication.

Thank you, I hope I will be better able to protect her when I get big enough. For now, I like curling in her lap, I am sure you do in your's too. And Mine takes very good care of me, I wouldn't want anyone else as my rider. Your own is doing a lovely job on you too, sister, your green hide shines so brightly,Nanuth complimented.

"Thank you, I...am glad you...think so. I still can't...believe he is..mine,"she admitted to the other girl.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:37 am
User Image

"I know the feeling." Sayuri patted her little greens side. "I'm sure we will get used to it though, I love the feeling of not being alone. She always here, I don't know what I'd do without her now. It helps." Sayuri inspected a patch of questionable skin thoroughly before moving on to the next patch. It was the most relaxing part of her day the frequent bathing and oiling. Her small green was growing fast now and it was all she could do to keep up with all the different areas. It was like having a human baby.

I do like being in her lap, right before bed she reads and I listen. Its so peaceful. Better than I could have imagined while in the egg.

Ileneth reached her snoot out to boop her brother happily. She liked this boy. He was a good sweet brother.

She then turned whirling pleased eyes on the rider who had chosen her brother.

Tell me about yours Nanuth  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:56 am

Zamistia nodded, she couldn't agree with Sayuri more about how nice it was to have her dragon. It was like having someone who understood you so well, they knew exactly how to help you be your best. She knew Nanuth would be with her through rain and shine. Honestly, she didn't think she could have gotten through what happened at the hatching without him. He had allowed her to hold him close, pouring all his love into her.

"I think we...will too. Classes really couldn't...explain the mix..of emotions when..impressing. It was like...a light seemed...to shine between us. And you have..someone who knows..everything. Your dragon was..very kind to..me during the..touching,"she explained with a gentle smile.

That sounds like a very calm way to end a day, sister. I can see how very happy your's makes you, I am glad you found your perfect partner. As for my own, she has such a bright heart, wanting to help anyway she can. She gets scared though,Nanuth explained. However, she had been the only one for him.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 am
User Image

"I agree, It was as if gravity shifted you know." Sayuri patted her green dry and got the jar of oil to start smearing and rubbing it into her dragons skin. Conviniently it was also good for chapped candidate hands too. She worked the oil into every inch of her dragon and then brushed her finger down Ileneth's nose.

"She is kind to everyone, but she must have liked you in the shell."

"I much prefer the classes now, they at least are a bit more expanatory, if you don't have a dragon in your head you have no idea what you are in for."

Ileneth purred, full of contentment and ready for a nap.

When you are done your bath Nanuth, lets nap. She yawned sweetly and her lids drooped a bit.

Sayuri grinned at her. For some reason it was much easier to relax around Zamistia and her little brown then the rest of her class, she was grateful.

"Looks like someone is ready for bed. We did have an awfully long day."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:20 am

Zamistia thought about what Sayuri said, she guessed impressing was kind of like that, wasn't it? She saw the other working on oiling her green, while she was still doing the wiping her own down. It hopefully wouldn't take her too long, but she was working with a bigger dragon. Not that she minded, she loved every foot of Nanuth and would always take good care of him. When Sayuri spoke again, a soft smile came to her lips, she could imagine Ileneth was sweet to everyone. Though, she will admit, the words of the green had stuck with her.

"I guess she must..have. She called me beautiful..when I told her..that her shell was. And yes, classes do..seem to give us..more information. A lot of it..though. It can be a..bit overwhelming at times. However, we better understand..some things. And aww, it seems..she is,"she nodded.

As soon as Mine has finished, I will join you. It has definitely been a long day, hasn't it?Nanuth asked gently.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:42 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

User Image

It has at that sweet brother, Sayuri tells me that when we are older we will have ore stamina than we do now, I just can't picture it." The little green yawned widely. "I wonder what fighting thread is like, I hear the older dragons talk about it sometimes."

She ruffled her wings.

"Zamistia, would you like to come for breakfast with us tommorow, I know we usually eat as a group but well, I would welcome the company." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:20 am

Yes, I have heard that we get more stamina as we age. I am sure you will be able to do more things the older we get, just be patient. As for Thread, I have heard it is dangerous, but something we are meant to face. I look forward to keeping Pern safe, blasting the enemy from our skies,Nanuth answered, confidence in his thoughts. He would do everything in his power to fight that menace, keeping those he cared about safe. Of course, he knew it put his light in harm's way, but he would do everything in his power to protect her up there. Nothing would be allowed to get to her, he would make sure of it.

"I would really..like that, if you wouldn't...mind. As long as..you don't mind..us sitting close..to my friends,"Zamistia smiled.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:40 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

Sayuri blinked, "Well who are you close to?" She imagined it wouldn't be anyone too troublesome since Zamistia seemed all kinds of nice but Sayuri herself was too chicken to sit next to anyone with a cranky personality.

She was such a sensitive little flower that it made complete sense for her to have impressed Ileneth, the clutch's sensitive little flower. She knew she would have to get over her fears during drills and what not but seating at breakfast was something she could control.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 pm
"Of the other...Weyrlings, my friends are...R'iz of Bronze Bossuth...and Shar of Green Yulaniath. They may seem..rough around the..edges, but they..are really good..people. However, if it makes..you feel better, we can just..sit within seeing..distance,"Zamistia assured. She knew her friends were sometimes seen as intimidating, however she knew their dragons showed what she knew lay underneath the rougher exteriors. There was also Nyara, but she hadn't gotten around to introducing the other to R'iz and Shar yet.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:02 pm
Dea and #Teddy#

"No, no those folks are a okay in my book, there are some more quarrelsome creatures out there and I confess I don't have the energy to deal with them right now." Sayuri ducked her head, dealing with her sweet green's growth spurt was quite enough drama.

"Bossuth is a sweetie I hear, but I do not know Yulaniath all that well yet. Or their riders."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:51 pm
"Yes, some of our...fellow Weyrlings can be...a little bit scary. I am sure they..have their reasons. I am glad to..hear you have no..problems with my friends. Bossuth is a sweetheart. I think Yulaniath is too, just in a..different way. Both of their riders...are still recovering from..injuries they sustained..during the hatching,"Zamistia explained. She was really relieved that her new friend in the making didn't mind her other friends. Now, she just had to make sure that her friends would not scare her away.

Aukai Oceansoul

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:45 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Fin?

"Well we really must be off now, but thank you so much for your kind words, I had never thought my home would be at the weyr but Ileneth let that become a reality for me" Sayuri felt so light in the heart. "I'm really glad we got to have this chat."  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff