Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:57 pm
The woman had not expected to bring a stranger back to her weyr, but she was hardly perturbed by the exciting fact that she had new company. It had been some time since she'd entertained bringing someone up to the cozy place she called home. Zenobiath had come back to roost, perched elegantly on her weyrledge as Alumet came in, carefully brushing aside a paper or two as she led L'rul in. "Do please excuse the clutter. I didn't think I'd have company, so I didn't really bother to clean up the papers. We've been doing our best to keep up with the workload, but sometimes things are a bit....difficult. I'm a touch behind." It was honest, soft and bemused by the whole situation. Shards and shells, she wouldn't be able to get out of her dress for a bit.

Since when have you had ANY shame in front of another? If it gives you discomfort, love, then change. That got a soft laugh, and a flush, "...I'm inclined to change clothes in to something a fair bit more comfortable, but I've learned that others sensibilities are not often like my own. Please, make yourself comfortable, have a mug of Klah if you like." Shards and shells, why was it so strangely thrilling to have a new face here?

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:16 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

The man didn't have any objections as Alumet led him back to her weyr. He did look around to satisfy his curiosity, but there was no judgment in his gaze. The older rider was quick to turn his gaze back onto Alumet when she spoke, and he gave her a rueful grin. "There's nothing to excuse," he assured, amusement coloring his words. "The place looks comfortable and well-lived in; and from the papers and hidework, all signs point to a busy junior weyrwoman. Besides," he added, "I didn't come here for the grand tour. I came here to better get to know you." And if she thought he was more interested in looking at the tables and chairs and clutter than her, well... She would be severely disappointed.

"By all means, make yourself as comfortable as you'd like. I'm just happy to be spending the Feast in such charming and lovely company." It was true. When had he last left a party with a pretty woman on his arm? The man wasn't exactly known to be rakish, but he was a bit of a sucker for a pretty face. He wasn't currently pursuing anyone... There was no harm in a little post-feast celebration, was there? "Would you care for any klah while you change? If I'm pouring for one I could easily pour for two." While he would have preferred wine, klah was probably the safer bet; no sense in suffering the hair of the dog, especially when drills and sweeps were to be had. A Hatching Feast didn't mean they were exempt form duties the following day.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:39 am
Her smile was amost sultry as she began to remove her clothing, not really caring for those eyes if he decided to look, "Please. It would be nice." While she really would prefer wine, Klah was the safe bet with someone that she found lovely. It wouldn't do to end up even a little hangover. Without any further worry about his sensibility, she vested herself to only her smallclothes, and then slowly dressed in a simple shirt that hung to her knees, and covered her arms. It made her look small in comparison, and as she let down her golden hair, she knew that she made a rather lovely sight. It was part of the charm of her, if she were to say so herself.

Moving to sit near him, a calm and almost flirtatious smile marked her expression as she studied his figure, studied how he moved and poured, "So, you said you wished to get to know me better. i have to wander just what you'd like to learn, dear L'rul. I'd love to tell you as much as you'd like to know~."

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:48 pm
”MaraRune”

The Wingleader certainly wasn’t here to leer, though if he hesitated but a moment before turning away, it couldn’t be helped. He was well aware of the young woman’s fine figure, and she certainly had a reputation of not being shy. If his eyes drank in her form for just a moment, he surely couldn’t be blamed. That said, L’rul himself wasn’t meant to be a leering beast… at least not yet. No, he would allow her to change, and instead, pour them some klah.

The older rider moved with confidence. He wasn’t a shy man himself, and wasn’t easily flustered, or young and bumbling. He would see what the night would bring, and while he had no illusions or expectations, he was willing to see what might (or might not) happen.

He poured a cup for Alumet first, and offered it to her when she sat. “Anything at all, dear weyrwoman,” he confessed. “Besides being a beautiful blonde, with a beautiful queen, there’s little I know about you.” Rumors, perhaps, but the Weyr was chalk full of them. He’d long since learned to take them with a grain of salt. “Your mother works in the kitchens, doesn’t she? And your brother’s also a rider? Dragon riding certainly seems to run in your blood.” That was more than some could say. “Was this the future you ever hoped for?” He asked, settling next to her, own cup of klah in hand. His interest was genuine, even if he allowed his leg to brush against her own.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 am
She knew he would look, honestly, and the knowledge pleased her greatly. Taking the cup from him, her fingers wrapped around the warmth of it. How long had it been since she'd had company that was not C'ryn or someone familiar? This was kind of nice, and L'rul's confidence in himself was....lovely. It was nice, being beside someone who was not shy in themselves, nor nervous or easily flustered. Alumet could not help but admire those qualities as she shifted her seat, making sure that her leg pressed against his was a clear enough sign that she was focused on his attention. It took a moment for her to process what he said, nose wrinkling in idle amusement as he ran down the list...and then asked a question.

"Most all you've heard could likely well be true, or untrue. My mother is indeed in the Kitchens, but my dearest brother C'lusi impressed the same clutch as I did. Blue Macuith, a stunning example of a Blue, truly." Dragonriding in her blood? No, not really, but she'd come in to it honestly, and learned how to respond to the nature that was demanded of her. It helped, having flown Threadfall, for that had been a wake up...but still. Tucking a bit of hair back, she looked up to the cieling, trying to think through the question. "I would be lying if I said yes. I never thought that Zenobiath would choose me, and less did I think that I'd end up HERE of all places. Standing was a choice I made because I wanted to protect other people...but I always expected a Blue or Green. Never a Gold."

Never this responsibility. Resting back on her hands, she let her head lay on his shoulder, a simple gesture, "It's more than I could've ever hoped for. I can actually hope to help people like this...Or so I like to imagine."

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff