Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Unsure and Unknown (Marty + Rune + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:19 pm
Half the time now, Rune couldn't make either heads or tails of her lifemate's thought processes. Saevath had her own reason, and her own way of doing things, and often while she would tell her Rider what she was on about, the Green wasn't terribly inclined to be wholly forthcoming. Even today, Rune was being dragged towards a specific pair of Weyrlings looking more than a little irritated and unimpressed. This petite little thing had INSISTED that she had to 'check on' one of her clutchmates. Whatever that meant, because the only clutchmates that Saevath gave a wherrie's behind about were not in the direction that she was being yanked.

No, in that direction was the new girl and her Gold. Martirae wasn't it? Or something like that. Saevath only let go when at last she was close enough to Anakumath to trill at her Golden sister, eyes whirling orange and yellow as she lowered her head and inched close, Sister mine? Beloved sister....Might this Green come to talk to you? Oh SHARDS and shells, Saevath was playing up the wounded animal act. It made Rune groan aloud, moving to stand about five feet away from Marty, "...I'm sorry. This little cracknob likes to think she can drag people all over Pern and play at being the wounded bird...." Her tone was short, agitated, eyes narrowed at her precious one.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 am
The approach of anybody she was not closely familiar with was enough to throw Martirae's guard up, though Anakumath had put up no such boundaries at the approach of her green sister. Saevath, you need never ask. You are always welcome to join me, she bid, stepping away from her beloved to approach her sister. Offering a gentle nudge of her head against the green's, Anakumath then settled onto her belly. Does something ail you, dear?

If she asks for anything, the answer is no. Martirae advised privately to Anakumath. The gold's tail swished once. That is a hasty decision, my love. Let us listen and see, she replied gently. She would not fault her chosen for being concerned in the intentions of others.

Such concern, it seemed, was well founded when Rune spoke up, and Marty looked at the young woman with an unchanging expression. They were in the same class assignment, so she knew her tangentially of course, but she'd not yet gotten a feel for her. But she was forthright, and that meant a lot in her favor. "I see. The visitation is no issue - Anakumath enjoys being able to check in," as for the show of wounded bird.....Martirae made a note of that.

-_Wish_of_Tevarae_-

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:12 pm
Saveath let out an excited croon as Ana's head brushed her own, moving to cuddle against the larger one's side, looking at her with whirling yellow and orange eyes, Nothing is wrong. I just worry so, and you are so kind...I thought perhaps I might find solace in your company~. Rune couldn't help but snort at the feeling that she got from Saevath. The Green made it very clear that she was getting close to Anakumath for her own protection. After all, if she acted out in JUST the right way, the Gold would help keep her from TOO much issue, right? I also wanted to be sure you were well. You're so good to us all...someone should look after you as well.

The blonde studied Marty for a moment, before speaking up, "I've noticed. It's kind of her. She seems the good-hearted sort. It's something to be admired. Good she has someone with a level head watching her." This Weyrling was good at HONESTY at the least. She didn't have ulterior motives...just anger issues.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:35 pm
Like fruit left too long in water, the faintest tinge of worry leaked into the bond between Anakumath and Martirae. Saevath worried for...her? It simply would not do to be what added to the plate of another. Don't make her feel bad for worrying after you or neither of you will be happy. Accept it as love - that you deserve Martirae advised frankly between the two of them.

So she did, albeit with some hesitation. You need not worry about anything, sister of mine, Anakumath assured, draping one of her large wings over the green. Tell me why you worry and We will find a way to be sure all is well, hmm? Small swirls of purple whirled into her perpetually yellow eyes, her affection for her sister no secret - if not perhaps a little universal.

"She's too good for someone like me, but here we are," Martirae had waited too long for hers to find her to think it a mistake, but what Anakumath had in goodness, she needed in the firm pride of her chosen. "Saevath has recovered well since her fight with Izdubath."

-_Wish_of_Tevarae_-

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out