Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1400: Coralyn Dubois Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:05 am
La maison de Coralyn

Bedroom:
                                  Coralyn's bedroom, childish and pastel.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bedroom:
                                  Guest bedroom

Bathroom:
                                  The bathroom, where tears, ideas and waste get washed off~

Living Room:
                                  A small space to watch TV, laze around, play the violin and laze around some more.

Kitchen:
                                  A small kitchen for a small woman living on her own, its connected to the living room, separated by the counter top diner.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:03 pm
ll Neo ll

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

It was almost impossible for him to get up that morning. Last night had just about been blissful: he was able to take a shower, got fresh dry clothes (loaners only), got to eat a whole home-cooked meal, and even got to sleep in a bed. Yeah it sounded like he had low standards, but it had been ages since all of those had come together in one evening. He had gotten to know Coralyn a bit better as well, though of course it wasn't like they were best friends yet or anything. Frankly he was surprised she had let him stay the night. She was a young woman living by herself with no relatives around, and here he was a strange young man from the streets who was missing an eye. Didn't really sound like a promising situation, yet she seemed to just accept that he was a decent person despite all other evidence and took care of him.

Finally managing to rouse himself, he saw the note she had left. Damn. She even trusted him alone in her house? She was either really naive or the sweetest person ever. Well, he wasn't going to let her trust be misplaced. After one last moment of enjoying how amazingly soft the bed was, he forced himself to get up and start getting ready. He grabbed his clothes out of the dryer, then took a shower real quick. He ran her clothes through the wash, then went to fix breakfast for he and Krotak.
"You know, we could just stay here? It's still raining outside, and it's not like we have anything waiting for us out there. This is a really nice place, and the female is nice too. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
"Much as I would like to, we need to head out. Based on what I saw on the maps last night, there isn't really a sizable town or city near here. We're going to have to earn a living here for a while before we can even think of moving on. And to do that, we need to find jobs. Plus, we got in on the idea that we just needed to recover and then would find a proper place to stay. If we just stayed...that would be taking advantage of her."
"You know, your pride can kiss my a**. It just wants to see us suffer." Still, he didn't argue about it anymore, which suggested he got the idea.
They ate breakfast quickly, then went about cleaning up dishes and just general straightening. Krotak managed to find a pest corpse that the exterminators failed to extricate, and quickly took it outside to eat. Once the laundry was done, Erik took it out and folded it up for her. There really wasn't much of anything left for them to do, but still he was reluctant to leave. Not only was this place infinitely better than living on the street, she had shown such kindness to him, an event that rarely happened in his life. He didn't want to leave all of that, but he knew he had to. As one last little thing, he baked a small batch of cookies for her. Yes, it was using her things, but it was still a nice gesture, right? He cleaned those utensils up and put the cookies on a plate with a bit of saran wrap over top. He left her a note as well:
Dear Coralyn,
Thank you so much for everything. You were a real lifesaver there, and Krotak and I can't thank you enough. Don't know where we will be, but I'm sure we'll run into each other again. And if there is ever anything you need, we'll be glad to do it.
Sincerely,
Erik
P.s. Baked you some cookies. I didn't know if you were allergic to anything, so they are plain sugar cookies. Enjoy!

He refrained from adding a doodle like her note; he couldn't draw at all and it would probably just look like a nightmare. He grabbed the note she left and tucked it into his pocket, then headed out, locking the door behind him as instructed.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: A+xxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: ?xxxxxxMood: ThankfulxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: On to job hunting.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:42 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:42 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling mildly exhausted. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

”Mon dieu! I'm terribly sorry for the last minute notice, it must've slipped my mind when I left the house.” a rare occurrence, Camil had always made sure to run a double check through his belongings before his trips abroad, though this time, he'd blame it on the last minute change of flights, and the fact that his mind may or may not have been preoccupied with a new invading thought.

Sliding out of his brown, semi worn out leather loafers, he stepped into the familiar interior of white, mixed with a hint of refreshing fragrance. Her house was always clean, though he briefly wondered if she had clumsily shoved her mess out of sight, casually kicking everything under the carpet minutes before he arrived, much like the last time he paid her house a visit. ”But.. you’re a life saviour.” more than he cared to admit, at this point. While they've met on days off, be it a quiet lunch together, or just mindless chattering over a cup of tea, they've also been exchanging texts. A surprising transition, though Camil still had the habit of leaving her on read every once in a while. Reaching a hand up, he massaged his index finger and thumb against his temple, rubbing it in soothing circles as he stifled a subtle yawn. It wasn't a long flight, however, weddings tend to be quite.. exhausting. To him, at least. The congratulatory, the excessive socializing, the reunion, the.. drunks. The young musician slipped away every chance he could get, but he was genuinely happy for his friend, and to think someone as free-spirited as he could be ball and chained.

”It’s been a good week or two since I last saw you. It feels a little odd.” he heaved a quiet breath, letting the soothing atmosphere finally sink in, rolling the tension off his stiffened shoulders. He had wanted to see her, not that he'd admit it, but the young man had grown used to her cheerful presence, and he couldn’t help but feel a little 'off' without the occasionally infuriating disturbance she'd cause. A welcomed one, of course most of the time. Golden hues downcast, letting his suitcase sit upon the floor beside the couch with the sound of a quiet 'thud'.

”I’d ask about your week, but with the way you pester me, I’d assume everything is well?” a snarky remark, but those close to him would understand it was only a light-hearted tease.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:55 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Wishful thinking. This morning when she slipped on the white summer dress with the little tassels at its bottom hem, she didn't entirely believe that the man she longed to show her mother's choice of outfit for her would actually be standing before her. Wishful thinking? Not likely, it was like God was being extra generous to the girl who once cried out and prayed that he was ignoring her existence to let something as horrible as what had happened years ago to her throat happen. Yet here she was, wishing she could kiss the hand of the maker that made today possible, like a maiden praising the maker for bringing back her long lost lover. "Don't worry about it, you're always welcome here!", the woman would sign with a smile filled with delight. She meant it of course, like every word she ever uttered to him, his presence was more than welcome-always.

The only thing she managed to do before he arrived at her doorstep was put on a little bit of a BB cream to hide the tiny imperfections of her porcelain skin and put on a little colour on her slender shapely lips. She managed to forget to yank the hair tie off of her minuscule tail that she was sporting. She did mentally pat herself for cleaning up the previous evening after work, as she brought him a platter with coffee as bitter as he likes and some biscuits if he did want to snack on some. "You don't have to exaggerate, I did what anyone would do." she countered quickly, settling down on the chair close to his so she was in his view as they spoke.

Despite the minor changes in his behavior towards her, the added kindness and acceptance to her little requests, one thing that would never change - for her - was how charming he could get with every meet. His golden hues, his long tresses, his tense frame and perfect visage that went with it, always made her cheeks flush and heart flutter when his gaze settled on her. How could he even chose to be around her after she admitted her feelings to him, she wondered, especially now that he knew precisely why she watched him like a fangirl. Yet his remarks sometimes brought her down from the heavens she was floating in, like the one that followed. "Why odd?" she'd sign, tilting her head like a confused puppy before his next remark would make her pout and pluck out the cushion from behind her to toss it against him, standing up to follow a few more gentle hits to his shoulder - mainly because she did lack a quite a bit of arm strength. Her own actions were as playful as his was towards her, but it did bring back a light smile on her face that she tried to contain.

"If I was so much of a pester, you shouldn't have responde-" like a revelation dawned on her, her hands quit signing in an instant as she narrowed her gaze at him and puffed up her cheeks. "So that is why you leave me on read..." she'd sign to give him a context on what was running through her head, plopping herself down by him but not looking at him with her arms crossed against her chest.

The fact that she couldn't stay mad at him did surface almost minutes after she decided to give him her silent treatment, turning back around to face him as she looked back up, baby blues gleaming with newfound excitement as her lips tugged into a smile again. It was strange, the way her mood shifted, but maybe she just wanted to treasure this time she had with him rather than argue over petty matters. "How was the wedding though?", she'd ask, brushing the loose strays idly behind her ear as the redness on her cheeks crept back to their spot, "You looked really amazing in the suit!" she added with a bright grin.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil heart || Mood: All over the place? || Single || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: whitedressnow red

User Image

Occ: I couldn't decide on her outfit so I had to improvise >:U lol I'm sorry if she's all over the place, I haven't used her in a long time xD
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:39 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling mildly exhausted. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

It was a welcoming sight when the door opened to reveal the cheerful upward curve of her lips, her pale, unblemished skin, and the small chunk of hair that could barely form a ponytail. It had been a long week away, with late night sleeps as Camil prepared for his best-man speech, and short moments that touched his heart at the exchange of vows, and wedding rings. While Camil wasn’t a romantic person at heart, it was still heart-felt, even for someone as dense as he is. ”Well, I certainly do not wish to spend the next seven hours outdoors.” a change of plan he’s quite thankful for. He’d wait for the other to return before he took his seat upon the couch, feeling his stiffened back ease into the soft cushions, a result of passing days spent carrying heavy souvenirs back to his family in France before he flew back to the states. But it was worth the exhaustion, with his younger siblings diving into his arms the moment he set foot into the familiar walls of his household. The twins, Eliott and Sacha have grown since the last time he saw them, and so had Elijah, when he’d show him the height he’d mark upon the wall to his room every month. Lyra was still the same, however, this time, the first words that came from her lips was, “Where’s Coralyn?” A question that caused an uproar in his family reunion.

“Rigel has told us so much about her!” “Why didn’t you bring her along with you?” “When are you getting married, Camil, dear? You’re nearing your thirties.” It was a statement that didn’t sit well with him, much as he’d hate to admit, and he had gingerly left with the forced promise of introducing her to his family the next time he returned, or the next time they come to visit, whichever comes first.

“Why odd?”

”I don’t know.” he paused, letting his golden hues to fall upon her, quietly taking in her features at the slight tilt of her head, child-like, yet it held a certain feminine grace. ”Maybe I’ve gotten used to a certain someone constantly talking to me. It feels odd when everything’s so serene.” but of course, none of his remarks sat well with her. He brought his arms up to shield himself, filling the quiet living room with the sound of his light-hearted laughter. She’d proceed to whine, suggesting that he should’ve left her alone if he found her so troublesome to deal with, which he did, and the realization settled in a few seconds after. ”Now, now. I didn’t do it on purpose.” he chuckled, leaning in her direction to catch a glimpse of her expression. It was the truth, Camil, being the type who doesn’t constantly check for updates on his phone, tends to forget from time to time, and it most certainly did not help that he had a one track mind. ”I have a packed schedule.” it was the truth, though he had made the effort to reply to her messages, even going as far as complying to her small requests from time to time. It was a transition he had begun to notice, how he had smoothed out his unrefined edges over the course of the few months, softening up noticeably, and it seems his family had come to notice too, with the way he seemed less stern with his siblings’ misbehaving.

Light coloured hues eventually flicked upwards to meet his own, and her smile had led to the gradual forming of his own, feeling the light tug against the corners of his thin lips. ”It was touching.” a brief answer as he reached for his cup of black coffee, breathing in the scent of its strong wafting aroma before he took a sip. ”I was surprised, to be honest. He never struck me as the type to settle down.” he added, nearly choking when she had brought up the picture he had sent her. His own cheeks were quick to redden, the atmosphere taking a small shift into something.. shy, reserved, laced with a hint of awkward embarrassment. On his end, at least.

”I’d be worried if I hadn’t. Thank you.” he countered, allowing a quiet chuckle to grace his vocals. His gaze followed after the movement of her hand, the way her stray locks were tucked behind her ear, revealing the smooth curves of her jawline, and the slow darkening of her cheeks. ”Though it was a tad embarrassing to have my picture taken.” Camil was more used to those taken during award ceremonies and formal events. He wasn’t even used to taking pictures with his childhood friend, Sage, nor his own family, let alone one that was a stand-alone. But it was another odd request he was willing to comply, once in a while. Even though, he knew he’d cave should she pester him a tad more each time he rejected her.

”You look quite stunning yourself,” he answered, though there was not a day that she was anything less than unpresentable. ”Are you headed off somewhere? I’m not interfering, am I?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:04 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

”Maybe I’ve gotten used to a certain someone constantly talking to me. It feels odd when everything’s so serene.”

The man's words came like a gleam of warm sunlight over her skin, making her minuscule hair stand on their ends to form little goosebumps, besides the gentle curve her lips took. Was she being a little ahead of herself thinking he implied her? But how could it not be her? She was pretty much the only person she was aware of that would bother him the way she did and she enjoyed it. Despite the way he complained about her bothering her, he did come back to her; something she wished would never change about him. Even if he chose another woman-or man- over her. Would she be selfish to wish for him to stop by often? Or even just move in with her, stop time from flowing as it always did in his presence?

The man's explanation didn't go unnoticed by the petite woman, yet unnecessary as her momentary frustration wouldn't even last enough for her to counter him with anything. She figured she was much understanding than gullible as most would say. But in all honesty, what reason did her love have to lie to her about his schedule? If he was busy, he was busy-regardless of the countless thoughts of betrayal or scenes of a scandalous drama that would go through her head at that very moment. Besides, he did respond. Eventually. "I understand, you were at your friend's wedding, traveling..must have been tiring!" she'd say, although not planning on apologizing for showering him with the gentle swats with her cushion.

The man's hues settled on hers and caused her heart to skip a beat instinctively again. When was her body going to settle down to the realization that it wasn't a new aspect? Heavens only knew, but her lips curled into a bright smile upon hearing his experience at the wedding. One day she'd like to be married, a very beautiful autumn wedding with all the fall colors around her angelic white gown. Wait, but a green garden wedding sounded like it had its own charm! No- maybe a sophisticated ballroom wedding much like the eligible bachelor sitting by her. "Would you consider settling down? she'd ask almost through her flow of thoughts, cheeks forming a gentle hue of pink again as she figured this wasn't the best question to ask the man she confessed to not too long ago. The very thought making her draw her hands to her cheek to gently rub it as she shifted from the uneasiness her question brought to her. Desperation from her end? She didn't even mean to. "I suppose you would. Like most people." she signed, in an attempts to maybe ease her own unease.

The woman's lips curled into a wide grin when he'd accept her compliment on his suit, thanking herself mentally for saving it to her collection of pictures she had stored of his. Might seem maniacal with the number of pictures she already saved of his, but thankfully they were mostly-mostly, nice ones which he would probably not have an objection for her having. "But you are really photogenic, there's nothing to worry about." she'd sign, "Besides, you know that I like everything about you!" she'd add with a playful grin, signing hearts with her fingers, then holding both her hands together to show him more, all while giggling to try and make it as light-hearted as it was meant to be.

Bright blue hues lit up brighter than they could have seemed as the woman rose to her feet, holding the ends of her white cotton dress and gave him a little twirl like an excited child. "You think so?" she asked with her hands raised up to her chest, "Mama sent it to me last week. She said she saw it and thought I'd like these tassels." she said, pointing to them that hung by her slender thighs, embodying a happy child with the way she was grinning from that simple complement.

Company: Camil heart || Mood: All over the place? || Single || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: whitedressnow red

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:03 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

When he wasn't busy composing his own music, he was busy discussing business contracts, and music compositions for new up-coming movies, or scheduling his next business trips for a live orchestral rehearsal in a recording studio. He hardly paid attention to social medias, or follow the latest trend, or technology. The young man hardly socialized outside of his own social circle, leaving quite little room for scandalous affairs, let alone private romantic getaways. His tensed features softened with the lingering smile, lowering his arms when she had finally ceased her playful attacks that fell like soft pats upon his shoulder. ”The beautiful scenery made up for it, however.” the crystal clear oceans that glisten like diamonds beneath the sunlight, and the native culture he got to experience while he was there, it made all the exhaustion worthwhile, and perhaps he ought to take her there one day. It was a recurring thought throughout his stay, he noticed. She would've loved this, she would’ve liked the food. Even something as trivial as sweets that would go unnoticed had managed to grab his attention. It was surprising how much effect she had on him, and he hadn't even realized until now.

”I managed to squeeze in a couple of days to visit France.” he begun, heaving a quiet, and frustrated sigh. ”But it seems they were more concerned about you, than their own son. They were asking where you were.” a half-hearted laughter escaped his lips, running a hand through his smooth dark locks of raven. The dark crescents beneath his eyes had grown apparent, a dull discolouration upon his tanned skin, growing even more obvious with the stark contrast of his golden gaze.

Settling down? Camil took another sip of his coffee as he pondered, eventually reaching forward to set his cup down by the coffee table. It was a question that was brought up constantly, yet he never had the time to ponder over it. It wasn't his priority, but with his parents' constant follow-up, he couldn’t deny that there was a lingering stress weighing down upon his shoulders. He fell into momentary silence, casting his gaze towards a corner of the living room, yet before he had a chance to answer, she had spoken his thoughts. ”Probably so.” his gaze flicked upwards, moving from her slender hands to her features. ”It wasn’t my priority, I haven’t had the chance to really think about it.” an honest answer, but he supposed he would. Find a wife, have a family of his own, yet he found it.. difficult to picture.

”You would, too, wouldn't you?”

He would protest, yet at her next statement, the musician found himself at loss for words. He knew she had always been straightforward with her feelings, and he truly understood what she felt for him. He knew he was fond of her in return, yet he couldn’t seem to find he timing. When is the right timing, actually? How could he be sure? Was there even one? Or was he simply worried about making a mistake? His lips parted, letting a shade of redness spread upon his tanned cheeks as he struggled to find the right words to answer with. He'd protest, yet in the end, all he could muster was ”I know.” she had made I clear on occasions more than once, even more so the night they spend in La Mer. He had always known, yet he had never realized how far her feelings extended until that very evening, beneath the dim-lit lights of their hotel room.

“You think so?” she asked. ”Hm.” he paused, pushing himself off the couch as she offered him a small twirl. ”Always.” he answered finally. He'd reach a hand forward, waiting for her to take hold, and when she did, he'd lift her hand, silently requesting for another twirl. If he had to describe her, she was like spring, carrying the soft fragrance of blooming wild-flowers. Sweet, and heart-warming. Releasing his hold upon her slender fingers, he reached upwards, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ears, allowing the brief brush of his fingertips against the smooth, porcelain skin of her cheek. Her lashes danced with each bat of her eyes, light coloured orbs glistening like fairy lights when they caught the soft rays of sunshine. How stunning. ”I-“ he cleared his throat, withdrawing his hand as he turned around and reached for his small luggage.

”I brought souvenirs.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:53 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Curious hues settled on his visage, body shifted so she was facing him better as he reminisces about his trip. Part of her wished she could have joined him, something she was tempted to even ask him the moment he informed her about his trip but she knew it would be odd- odd for her to tag along, especially for his friend's wedding. What would he say when he would be questioned who she was? The thoughts did come to a halt with him bringing up the scenery to which her brows knit together with her nimble fingers clenching on the pillow for a second round of the shower of love she gave him earlier on. "I told you send me pictures if go sight seeing!" she signed and swat him a few times, pouted lightly.

The shower seized for the second time, a natural rouge forming all over her cheeks when he mentioned his family asking for her. It wasn't something unusual, Rigel and Lyra- the few times she did meet them implied the same, but it did make her blush all the same each time. The woman's fingers idly picked on the embroidery on the cushion before she responded to him. "I shall give you something to take for them next time..." she said with a faint blush yet a joyous little smile. She felt nice, that there were people who cared, almost like they were already connected through some invisible thread.

With the man pondering over her question of settling down, she continued to idly tug on the threads she managed to yank out earlier. She was glad he wasn't that much of an overthinker as she was and was answering her question as plainly as it could have been. She nodded lightly, her way of saying I see before he directed the question back to her, nodding with a bright smile. She wouldn't admit to him the instilled fear she had thanks to the people around her, that she wasn't sure if someone would even be interested in her because of her condition. But, like the ball of positivity she emanated herself, she signed, "Yep! Whenever it happens, hopefully, I'll be ready." she chuckled.

The woman took a step back when he rose to his feet, her eyes cast up on his large stature before she took his hand, a bright smile gracing her features, almost radiating off of her light skin like a glow as she graced him with another little twirl. She stood still once she was done, looking back up into his molten gold hues, her gentle breathing evaded the silence they were left in. Cheeks turned warmer in instinct when she watched his hand reach up to her hair. Her eyes settled back on his, almost expectantly until he quickly diverted his attention to his bag.

Fluttering lashes masked the momentary confusion that took place as she quickly settled on the couch where he once sat, climbing on to the cushiony seat and turned to have a better view of him. She reached over and brushed her fingers along his cheek, careful not to poke his eye in the process. "You haven't been sleeping well, have you?" she asked, referring to his dark circles, leaning closer for a better view of his skin, her painted pink lips slowly curling into a faint sign of disapproval at how he overworked himself that was reflecting with the lack of smoothness that had often.

Her fingers stopped, eyes settling on his lips for a moment as she took in the sweet scent of his recent consumption of coffee, the musk of his cologne and her mind finally comprehending how close the two were, how defined every feature seemed from up close. It almost took her back to the night at the hotel, making her heart thump hard against her chest as she slowly drew her hand back, settling back on her feet with a faint blush upon her cheeks.

"It better not be a fridge magnet." she signed to try and ease the possible uneasiness in the air she just caused, although in all honesty, she would still be quite happy even if it was just a fridge magnet. The very thought of getting her something was enough to make her happy.

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:46 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

Honestly, while he thought the scenery was worth admiring, Camil never truly knew which ones were worth taking. He didn’t know what colour they were, if she would think it was equally as beautiful, as he did. That, and because the idea simply flew over his head. He chuckled, feeling the slow bubbling of laughter build within his chest at the sight of her childish pouts. ”My apologies.” he countered, giving her a gentle scratch on the cheek with his index finger in attempt to sate her silent protest, but the frustration was short-lived, given the way she seemed distracted over the mention of his family.

”You can pass it to them yourself.” a straightforward answer, and he heaved a quiet sigh. ”I promised them I'd bring you on my next visit.” or when they would come visit Soleil for a family trip. It was a forced promise, though the young man figured it didn’t quite matter at this point. He wasn't against the idea. He knew his family were nice people, but what he was concerned about was how.. overwhelming his family could be. It could be stressful at times, at times, even for their own son. Golden hues lowered, quietly pondering her answer in the momentary silence they were basked in. What was the kind of person she'd marry? Perhaps someone bubbly like she is? Or perhaps someone quiet? He was curious, yet at the same time, he wasn’t.. fond of the idea. She couldn’t possibly want to marry him, would she? His gaze flicked upwards again, letting his finger brush against her cheek, allowing the prolonged lingering of his touch that now rested against the corner of her lips. ”I believe you will be.” a half-hearted answer.

The tassels of her snow white dress fluttered as she spun for him the second time, paired with a dark coloured cardigan draped over her shoulders, and undoubtedly, they would fall back into the same intimate routine, the same atmosphere that was just a tad too sweet, and equally as short-lived. Camil turned away, using souvenirs as an excuse to avoid the long stretch of awkward silence that lingered between the two of them, but even then, the intimacy always found a way to return. He felt the light brush of her own fingertips against his cheek, and his search through his luggage came to a brief halt when he had redirected his gaze. Allowing golden hues to fall upon her ocean blues, inevitably noticing how close they were to one another, so close he could almost feel her breath against his own skin. Her gaze lowered, falling onto his semi-chapped lips that parted when he released a gentle, minty breath, fanning out against her own skin. Her eyelash curtained her crystal hues, like drapes of a curtain, like the light fluttering of feathers. ”It was inevitable.” he allowed his gaze to linger, drawing a hand away to rest atop her own that caressed his cheek. ”But I'll be less busy starting today-“ his own lowered, falling upon lush lips of cherry pink, before he felt her hand withdraw, his skin now washed over with a new found sense of.. chilling coldness where her fingers once touched. How odd, how unsettling.

He laughed, and cleared his throat, pulling out the things he had nearly organized into a small recycling bag, and despite her attempt at lightening the atmosphere, the heavy intimacy lingered, much as it ways had. Though he had begun to notice how it gets heavier every day, how they both just had the tendency to gravitate towards each other so naturally. It was equally intriguing as it was terrifying. ”I’m not Rigel. I don’t buy fridge magnets.” he rolled his eyes, recalling the days he spent reorganizing the magnets messily scattered across the surface of their refrigerator. He pushed himself up, passing her the bag of contents. Local coffee beans, macadamia nuts, and a couple of fruit jams, noting the way she seemed to fancy sweets. He settled back upon the couch, though this time, he heaved a seemingly confused sigh. ”Your hand.” he shifted, turning slightly to face her while he took hold of her pale, and petite hand. He was quick, though it was apparent in the light tremble of his hands, that he was nervous. And now settling upon her middle finger, was the actual souvenir he had planned to gift her. His touch lingered, slender fingers still holding onto her own while he in turn, gazed at blue akoya pearl. It was from a renowned jeweller in Hawaii, and while he had been browsing through the series of necklaces, his gaze fell upon this particular ring.

”I recall that you told me your eyes were.. blue?” he begun, gaze downcast upon her fingers. ”I don't understand. It just.. stood out to me. I thought it'd make a pleasant gift.” not a lie, but not entirely an honest answer either. A lot of questions had went through his mind when he attended the wedding, and Camil had felt even more confused ever since.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

As insensitive as it would have seemed from the woman's end to not realize that he couldn't have captured the essence of the world around him. It wasn't that she never realized his world was monotone, although there were times where she did forget, she chose to intentionally forget and try to help him see the world for the splendor it was. If she could, she would have described him with her enthusiasm the size of a mountain. She figured she would have rubbed off on him by now. None the less, she loved him for the man he was with all his flaws and perfections, every side of him was hers to love.

A slight smile formed on her lips when he brushed his finger along her cheek, a faint warmth emanated from her skin. Despite the intentions behind his touch not seemingly as intimate as she perceived them, she enjoyed his touch none the less, freezing only momentarily and feeling all the blood from her skin fading for a brief moment before her eyes settled back on him. Meet the rest of his family? Lyra and Rigel were fine, even if she was less outgoing with Rigel in the beginning, she did get along with Lyra quite easily. Could have been their matching frequency, as children, one an actual child and one just a child at heart. Now there wasn't anything wrong with her meeting his family, her own family wanted to meet the tall prince in her pictures who, they did recognize as the musician from their homeland. There was an uproar among her family, that she could even manage to befriend someone like him - even her sister who barely spoke to her would peek through the cam to see if she could spot him around her. Maybe this way he could meet her own family? How bad could it be? Her gaze dropped with her visage, cheeks flaming a shade of pink as she fiddled with her fingers."You should meet my family too then, they would love to meet my best friend." she would sign with a bright grin, especially her protective father.

With another bright smile to his response, she tilted her head, letting her bags stray from their settled position on her forehead as she pictured him in a suit akin to the one he wore, waiting for her. She quickly shook away the thought, reminding herself he still didn't imply his own feelings towards her. Although, as she sat back after their brief intimacy, the thought couldn't help but resurface with much more spice towards it. She could nearly picture him taking her hand this time, this time more vividly with the scent of his cologne, the mint of his breath, the warmth of his skin. Stop! she reminded herself, turning pink as she nodded to his statement, "Good." she'd sign and nod. "If you don't take care of your skin you'll start looking like an old man. It's bad enough that you act like one sometimes." she teased.

Taking the bag she began swaying lightly almost in excitement, Christmas came early it seems. She pulled out each item one by one, eyes as bright as a child opening his favorite gifts and each settled onto their own spot on the coffee table before her. She clapped to show her excitement, grinning when she was done but before she could sign a thank you, she heard his request to offer her hand. Turning over to face him better, she offered her dainty hand, curious hues settled on their fingers until they widened with the little gem he placed on her finger. Her heart skipped a beat, a loud thump that she nearly heard herself as her eyes settled on the ring. He slipped a ring on her finger- sure it wasn't her ring finger but he just did something so romantic, so casually that it was still taking its sweet time to register.

Raising her free hand, she was yet to point out how expensive it could be. Coming from a middle-class family like hers, she was a little overwhelmed when given gifts like these but fell short of words when she heard the reason behind him picking this in particular. Her eyes went back on the ring, holding it up close to her face so she could study the stone better before her gaze began to haze. Not once did she feel so...loved by someone who wasn't either one of her parents. This feeling was so foreign it had a very instinctive reaction that reflected with tears rimming her hues. "You didn't have to... it must have been so expensive." she managed to sign, trying to formulate another sentence but in vain, launching herself forward and wrapped her arms around his neck as her chest pressed onto his own in a tight embrace.

As much as she wanted to pull herself off of his being and express herself better, holding him like this made her feel like she could explain to him better how grateful she was. Oh how she wished she had a voice to voice her gratitude better.

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:18 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

He caught her reaction in that brief moment, the paling of her cheeks, the momentary shock and confusion. A faint smile cracked upon his stoic features, followed by a chuckle that spoke of his understanding towards her emotions. He had felt the same when his family brought her up, that he had felt the same nervousness she had, the exact confusion that followed briefly after the sudden mention. While he was opposed to the idea at first, Camil eventually allowed the thought to ease into his mind, more so because he grew tired of the constant pressure from his family, and also because at some point, she had grew dear enough to him. In return, he was thrown off guard at her statement, following a light blush forming upon her porcelain cheeks. "When.. the time comes, I suppose I will." a best friend. Yet it was unsettling to hear. A best friend?

He knew she thought more of him than that.

The thought of her getting married couldn't quite register in his mind, either. It was hard to imagine, when she had constantly pestered him on a day to day basis, sometimes spouting how she liked him when he'd least expect it, much like how she had just moments earlier. "Would I be less desirable if that were the case?" he countered her tease with one of his own, and it seemed lately he had been just a tad open with his emotions, revealing something akin to reciprocation. But he knew it wouldn't be the case should he find his skin starting to age quicker than it should. Her eyes saw not what laid upon the exterior, but what laid within his soul. His golden hues softened upon the sight of her while she excitedly took out each souvenir he had packed, and he'd ponder if that was what had drawn him to her in the first place, despite his apparent reluctance when they first met. He'd have never expected the things to transpire the way it did: her insistence on their friendship, his frustrations that she seemed to be able to work past, all the way to how desperately he had rushed to her, drenched from the heavy rain, to her clumsy, tear-filled confession in their shared room of La Mer. But yet it did, and he was beyond grateful for the roller coaster of emotions she had put him through. Coralyn was something to behold, that much he was willing to admit.

The musician had been nervous when his quivering fingers slipped the silver ring onto her dainty finger, releasing his hold upon her hand when she'd lift her own to gaze upon the glistening pearl resting in the center of her ring, clamped between two very, small gemstone resting on each side of the blue akoya pearl. "I thought you'd li--" he lifted his hand, reaching forth a finger to brush away the glistening tears hanging upon the edge of her eyes, yet before he had a chance to do so, she had tackled him. Camil released a grunt, feeling the impact knocking what little air there was in his chest while he brought a hand behind him to support his weight, while the other hesitantly rested against the small of her back. Camil never had the habit of spending money, unlike his younger sibling. He led a far more simpler lifestyle, less of the lavish, keeping most of his money in his savings, or donating most off it to charity on some occasions. This ring was something he could afford, and it was money well-spent, considering how happy she seemed.

He could almost feel her heartbeat beating against his own, the way they were pressed together, and he'd tilt his head to the side, resting his cheek against her head while he eased himself into the sudden embrace he had been trapped in. The musician wasn't fond of intimacy, yet he seemed to be making exceptions for her: holding her hand in public, letting her rest her head against his shoulder should she ever feel like it, planting a kiss upon her cheek whenever they bid farewell. Yet he was also coming up with excuses to dismiss what was truly lurking within his mind: how she'd complain if he didn't comply to her requests, how he was simple 'being nice', that she had done so much for him that it was only reasonable he returned such gestures. But was it truly all there is behind his actions? Was he not the slightest bit moved? Touched? Flattered? Golden hues downcast, resting upon her slender form that rested against his body, the way her skin felt warm where they touched, how her hair carried the scented fragrance of wild flowers and poppies. He lifted his free arm, this time bringing it forward to wrap around her slender shoulders. "It looks fitting on you." he begun, a genuine compliment. He fell silent, turning his head just enough to brush the tip of his nose against the smooth, light coloured tresses. "Somehow it just reminded me of you. Your tears, your 'blue coloured' eyes- the ocean waters-" where her feelings first came to light, where he begun to accept how troublesome she is.

"Do you.. like it?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 pm

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman turned pink almost instantaneously upon realizing he had just watched her emotional metamorphosis which might have seemed quite odd for someone to even view. What would he even think of her for being so nervous about her meeting his family? Of course it had nothing to do with the intentions she would have introduced him to her own, or the way her family pictured it; expectations of a mature, handsome musician son in law for their chatty, childish daughter. On more than one occasion her family had worded their thoughts, sans her father and sister, each with their own reasons to not expect Coralyn to be with someone. None the less, she would still like the thought of meeting the family of her best friend. Who was she lying to? This man was definitely beyond that to her, even if she shied away from her family when they'd point it out. She loved him, something she even admitted to him, but she didn't want to seem desperate and push her luck where she had to be respectful about his say in the matter. Heck, what if he didn't even swing her way?

"Do you love me?"

The thought always crossed her mind, thankfully her lips never mouthed them nor did her fingers twitch the same way. But if she did have a voice, that question would have been out more than once. He could love her, but not the way she loved him. He could most definitely love her, but not necessarily with the extent she had for him. There was no denying he cared, he always did and displayed it in his own subtle way, but did he love her?

The man's question brought her out of her minute trance, making her tilt her head and picturing him aging before her eyes although in her head, he did that too quite gracefully it seemed. "Not to me, well, many women like mature older men so maybe you'll just end up more appealing to them." she chuckled. She should learn to avoid being so blunt to him, especially about her own feelings. What good would it be if he left her alone from her pushing her feelings at him as often as she did unintentionally like just a moment ago? She would hate herself for that, hate herself if he left her in the prickling cold of her solitude. Before she met him, she was as lonely as one would get in this world that saw one differently if they were in fact different. It was fitting a missing piece in a puzzle when she met him, the cold broody - occasionally mean - man that understood her and made her feel like she wasn't entirely different after all. Of course, her love towards him started off like a childish infatuation, but she grew to love him for him the longer she spent time with him.

Coralyn never knew how to accept luxurious gifts like these, even if it was rare for her to get any. She would drown in guilt even when a good friend or two would purchase the expensive item she wanted and chose not to buy for herself or something that just was a little beyond what she saw herself spending- but grateful none the less. This was just...way too much for her yet the thought he put into it, the way he associated the pearl with her eyes was just too much her emotional heart could take. She was happy, she was beyond happy, she felt so special she didn't even consider she could have knocked him off of the couch if she wasn't careful. That didn't matter at this point, the fact that though dainty, her arms could be chocking him if she did lock them any tighter around his neck. But it felt so good, so overwhelming to feel this way, to feel like someone appreciated her, wanted her to continue existing around them.

"It looks fitting on you."

Tears formed and barely had a chance to crystallize as she pressed her face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent as she kept herself from bawling her eyes out. She carefully peeled her face from his neck, looking at her hand as her breath gently fanned against the damp cloth of his shirt with eyes still glistening from the tears that formed earlier as she observed her hand to acknowledge his statement. She moved her face back to the comforts of his skin as he spoke of the pearl again. Overwhelmed with these fuzzy warm emotions, she never realized she didn't quite reach his cheek when she turned to plant a kiss, kissing him under his jaw softly before she peeled herself from him to settle by him, her attention back on the pearl as she rest her head against his chest now.

"I love it." she signed, looking up with a bright smile with her lips and sinuses naturally reddening from her little moment. "Especially because you thought of me when you got it." she signed before she added "Thank you.", wrapping an arm back around his form while the other with the little trinket still admiring it.

Company: Camil heart || Mood: Overjoyed~ || Single || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: whitedressnow red

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:09 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling nervous. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn Dubois.

”I only asked of your opinion, not another's.” a straightforward response, yet hard to pin point if he held any particular meaning behind the things he says. “Not to me.” She answered, and it lingered within his mind, a pleasing answer to note amidst the waves of mild confusion of mixed feelings overwhelming him every now and then. He always found excuses for the questions that would surface within his mind. Why did he only particularly care about her opinion? Because she was a friend he kept the closest to him, he decided, yet he knew it wasn’t the entire truth. He knew the exact reason, but at the same time, he also did not. The thought never registered, not fully, though it had slowly begun to, through small moments he'd find himself at loss for words, how he could feel the tight clench within his own chest, how his gaze seemed to linger for a second too long. Or how his heart skipped a beat, rarely, though it happened just moments earlier. “Not to me”, silent words that caused an odd bubbling within his chest, a numbing spreading sensation. It was discomforting, but also pleasant, strangely.

”But it's pleasant to know you don't find my 'aging' unappealing.” he countered, diverting his gaze to his now cold, half empty cup of coffee sitting upon her small, coffee table. Bitter, much like he was during his much younger days: angry, resentful, and withdrawn. And while he had tremendously improved within the passing years, certain traits lingered, the occasional resent, the grudges he held, the insecurities that would plague his mind when he found himself confronted with foreign emotions. Which only explained why he had been so prone to snapping at the younger woman. Her feelings made him nervous, it made him anxious, unsure, and it made him angry amidst it all, wondering if it would only result in the same ending. The same superficial relationships he has previously been involved in, or that she would blame him for not being the person who she thought he'd be. But through days, and months, the musician only found new things to admire about her. Genuine, down to earth, child-like, though sometimes quite infuriating, but there was not a thing about her to dislike. It was a realization that came late, a realization that eventually brought about new-found.. emotions and uncertainties.

Even the wedding he attended had seemed to affect him some way. How are you so sure that she's the one? The musician asked. “I’m not.” the groom answered. His friend never knew what laid ahead of them, never knew where it would lead them, what would happen. Camil didn’t understand, yet one of his answer seemed to leave him pleasantly amused. “But I was happy.” All the while, through good times and the bad, through each argument and make up, there was not a single moment that he regretted any decisions at all. There was no perfect timing, no perfect person or romance. There were simply to individuals who were willing to make sacrifices for one another.

“Do you have someone you're fond of?” Quite. “Then what are you waiting for?” I'm.. not ready. The right moment has yet to come. “The right moment will never come. You need to seize the moment, Cam. Not ever situation calls for logic thinking.”

“But I suppose that's a part of your charm.”

He'd feel her pull away, momentarily drawing him out of his own reminiscence, his skin cold from where her tears fell against his now damp shirt. Golden hues fell upon her light hues that glistened with unshed tears, and how the silver ring shone upon her finger like a small gem. But what he wasn’t expecting, was the feeling of her lips meeting the underside of his jaw, the gentle heat of her breath fanning out against his skin through the closeness they shared, the softness of her lips like feathers brushing across his own skin. They were close, and be briefly wondered if she could hear the sound of his own heartbeat within that moment. Naturally, he lifted his arm when the young woman nestled against his side, feeling the weight of her head resting against his chest, hearing each heartbeat, feeling each rise and fall with each breath he took. “I love it.” It was pleasing to hear, even though he had long expected her answer. He lowered his head, feeling his nose brush across her silken tresses, laced with the lingering scent of her fragrances shampoo. He hadn’t necessarily only thought of her then, he thought of her most of the time, despite his dismissive demeanour. How she'd like the view if she were here, how she’d act, the things she'd say, things she'd do.

He thought of her all the time, and he perfectly understood why.

"Coralyn," he called, quietly, a familiar name, yet it felt heavy upon his tongue. ”Je t'aime.” a quiet whisper slipped through his lips, yet powerful enough to shatter the comforting, and intimate silence they were basked in. It was a truth he had been avoiding, making all sorts of excuses to make up for his own lack of confidence and insecurity. His hand rested against her shoulder, the quivering of his fingers apparent through the gentle clench, his nervousness obvious from the way his heart had begun to hammer. A quiet, and loudest admittance. He sucked in a quiet breath, releasing it in a shaky exhale. ”Je t'aime.” he repeated again, his voice only growing softer the longer time passed in silence.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:45 pm
x
x
x