Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1400: Coralyn Dubois Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:43 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Home >>> Now outside of Coralyn's House│WITH: Nobody (yet)│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

It was another day for Aaron. He has nothing else to do now but to wait for the Police Department to call him for an interview. He is having his coffee while sitting on his bean bag chair. Cozy, and finished reading three chapters on one of his books. It was an erotica, the story was interesting as always. Something to spice things up what not.

He grabbed a cookie and took a bit, munching that sweet crunchy sensation in his mouth. Sipping his coffee, he paused as he glanced back at the cookie he chomped. Looking at it reminds him of how sweet Coralyn was. That smile-- that genuine smile.

His lips curled slightly for a small smile, followed by a soft chuckle before panning his eyes to the window. It's a nice day indeed to go out. Though he mostly prefers to just hermit indoors just to play to be a couch potato for the day. But-- why not pay Coralyn a visit?

-----------------------------

After finishing his coffee and cookies, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. He wore a simple outfit before preparing some sugary treats for Coralyn. He used his bento box since he haven't bought any other containers for food yet. He placed the treats in a well organized manner, like it would appear like a decent meal but its all for sugary lovers in this case.

Like Coralyn, Aaron loves sweets but he only eats twice a day with just the right amounts of consumption. Sugar is addicting and too much of a good thing is bad. This is what he always keep in his mind.

Placing the bento box inside an eco bag, he glanced himself to a mirror before exiting his house. Making sure that he would look as presentable as he can since he is visiting Coralyn's residence. 'Yep.. Lookin' good there man!' he said after striking a pose at the mirror.

[Exits his house]

-----------------------------

[Now in the Streets of Doux Housing]

"Hi" .. "Good morning!" .. said Aaron as he would greet and wave his hand a bit with a friendly smile to every person he would come across. He is friendly in nature and does help if ever he sees someone who seems to be in trouble. Yet with this attitude, who doesn't go careless about choosing the right friends. Due to experience in his senior years and college days, not to mention back at his former job as well.

With just a couple of houses, he made sure that he went the right numbers. '1400.. La maison de Coralyn' His brows perked a bit seeing the french of Coralyn's residence. 'Whoah.. I didn't know that she's french. Interesting--'
And from the streets he took some paces towards the door, tapping it three times. knock- knock- knock--
.. 'Umm.. Hello? --Is anybody home?'
'Oh.. wait, there's a doorbell.. ' he muttered before pressing the doorbell. 'Ding-Dong'

Items inside the eco-bag:

[1] Bento box (cookies, chocolate bars, sweet biscuits, mini macaroons)
[1] Chocolate Bar (Dark Chocolate Mint)
[2] Chocolate Bar (White Chocolate)

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:28 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I almost had you, but you slipped away."

Coralyn had just started her day, she poured herself a bowl of cereal and some dairy free milk as she walked around the house to clean up any mess from the past few days while she finish dressing up. Despite it being a weekend, the woman wanted to make up for the lost time at work and head over there to take care of the flowers and also add to her time at work. It wasn't just about the work though, more so about the time she got to spend away from the place that reminded her too much of Camil, and also get to do something she quite enjoyed.

Standing at the mirror in her room with a spoon in her mouth, she brushed her hair into a tiny tail under which all her hair fell out to make it seem like a short half up- half down hairdo, which she didn't mind, especially how it would end up that way by the end of the day. She took a moment to brush her bangs in place while she noticed her room from the corner of her eye, thinking maybe she should take the time to rearrange the furniture to make it seem different- which would sure help with the nostalgia situation.

Running back down to her kitchen, she placed the bowl down, wiping her lips on a moist towel before putting it back to wash and hummed to herself as she pulled out a jar of jam from the cabinets and set it on the table, along with butter and some bread.Dashing back up to her room to slip on her pink sweater and touching up with a tinted balm over her lips, she smiled when she was satisfied and rushed back down with her bag and any essentials she needed to carry to work before she resumed making herself some sandwiches for lunch.

Coralyn's ears perked up when she heard the doorbell, not necessarily expecting guests this early, she walked up and heard a familiar voice. Aaron!. The woman opened the door and almost with a jut of excitement signed, "Good morning.". If she had any less control, she would have rammed into him for a hug, but she assumed he might not appreciate her trying to be too touchy. "Come in!" she'd say, stepping aside and letting him in. "I was just making something simple for lunch... oh, do you want breakfast? I can make you something you like." she'd smile, signing as she rubbed the back of her head lightly, embarrassed that he had to see her making something so basic.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Aaron || Mood: Excited || Alone || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: pastel cutie

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:13 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Coralyn's House│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron gave an adoring smile seeing Coralyn again, he did miss her somehow. One thing he likes aside from her looks is her vibrant attitude. This energy she releases is intoxicating. After smiling, he gave her a light hug. "Good morning.." he said in a gentle tone as he added ..I brought you some sugary treats.. They're not fancy but I hope you like them.." He lifted his ecobag and handed it to her. Then he bowed his head slightly before entering her home as a gesture of respect.

His ears perked as he saw Coralyn signing about having some breakfast. His cheeks flustered slightly as he felt shy. He did had breakfast but it was just a light meal since he doesn't want to spend much money at the moment. "I-I'm good ..ahehe.. Thank you for offering tho.." He said as he signed with one hand.

Then as Aaron slowly turns his direction to take a good look of the interior, he asked. "Whoah.. do you live here, all by yourself?" He blinked twice before he would turn his direction towards Coralyn again. Then he let her take the lead since Aaron is still shy around her residence.

"Wow.. it's all-- white. I like it.." he said with a smile since Aaron's interior is mostly monochromatic colors. Though his house a a different comfy vibe to it. Seeing the interior of her feels the same but it has this bright vibe just like Coralyn herself. ---

Items inside the ecobag: (the ecobag is now with Coralyn)

[1] Bento box (cookies, chocolate bars, sweet biscuits, mini macaroons)
[1] Chocolate Bar (Dark Chocolate Mint)
[2] Chocolate Bar (White Chocolate)

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:21 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn nearly bounced on her toes in excitement when she let him inside, it was nice to have a visitor home, especially a friend. She hadn't had visitors in a while, not after Camil and evidently she couldn't meet his little sister either. Most others, well, she didn't necessarily have any friends to begin with so there weren't many people she'd be inviting over anyways.

The woman mentally breath a sigh of relief seeing her house was quite neatly kept, unlike usual where she'd be hiding a pile of mess under something or with some other furniture before it. She looked back at the male with a smile before she stood a little startled from his hug before hugging him in return. Before she could even ask what was in the bag, the man answered for her and set it in her hands, the smell seeping through the material. Ah, what a great start to her day. "Thank you, but you didn't have to." she'd sign, following him in and to the kitchen were she'd set it on the counter, tempted to peek in though figured it could be rude if she did.

Coralyn smiled when he refused her breakfast, though she didn't necessarily make anything fancy to feel upset over anything either way. She almost felt the need to fix her meal plan for the day and walked over to her fridge, pulling out some whipped cream she had made the other day and set it on the counter with a bunch of fruits. "Well, then, maybe I can make you sandwiches for lunch, more like desert snack, but healthy." she signed before picking up a knife and beginning to cut off the crusts from the bread slices.

The woman looked back at him as he asked her about her house, nodding lightly with a smile. "I do," she'd sign before she looked back at him, cutting off another few slices. "How's the new home coming along? Did your stuff arrive on time?" she asked, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you unpack. I had to get the plants to a safer place and change up the lighting since the weather is getting colder." she'd sign, hopefully she did actually tell him she was a florist and would occasionally care for other plants too.

"Did they repaint the walls of your apartment?" she'd ask, beginning to spread a thick layer of cream on the slices before placing the cut fruit strategically, rows of different colours like so.

Company: Aaron || Mood: Excited || Alone || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: pastel cutie

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:18 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Coralyn's House│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Embarassed│Outfit: This--

Aaron tailed Coralyn to the kitchen and along the way, his eyes were all over. It's like his eyes were still adjusting how bright and vibrant her house would be. 'whoah'..

It was kind of her to make him some sandwiches for and to that, Aaron can't refuse such a kind gesture. "Oh that would nice.. but-- you don't have to tho." sa said as he signed along but his cheeks were already flushing slightly.

His eyes scanned her kitchen without walking around and then he settled himself on a backless chair before placing his elbows on the counter-top. He smiled as he looked at her as she cutting the bread. That sound of the crust cracking. It felt-- nostalgic and very satisfying to hear.

Then she asked, "How's the new home coming along? Did your stuff arrive on time?"
.. Aaron gave a small laugh before he answered "Yeah, they arrived just in time though." .. then she added,
"I'm sorry I couldn't help you unpack. I had to get the plants to a safer place and change up the lighting since the weather is getting colder."

He blinked twice and recalled that she has a garden in which Aaron would like to see. He does love plants too, especially Cacti and place some of them indoors.
But then she asked, "Did they repaint the walls of your apartment?" .. "Oh um.. Yes they did, and I love the colors.. just the way I like."

And as Aaron observed how Coralyn prepared the sandwiches, he fixed his glasses and leaned to take a closer look. "Wow.. they look ama--" it was until his stomach began to growl. His face began to fluster in embarrassment as he curled and press his lips with his teeth.

He pulled his body to straighten his back again while holding his stomach. 'Goodness.. I'm sorry..' he got so shy that he can't even look at Coralyn. He rubbed his belly as he became speechless.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:10 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn chuckled and continued despite him telling her no, even took a moment to find a cute pastel tupperware with a few bunnies on them. Now if this wasn't evidence enough that she was still a child at heart, maybe if he stepped to her room and noticed the stuffed toys thrown here and there, he would believe it. Lining it with some printed tissue, she began placing the ones she finished on it, making sure to cut them to size so they wouldn't be squished by the lid.

"I want to, but I hope you like it." she'd sign in response, looking back at him as he'd settle on a stool and decided to make a few for herself too, for which she rushed over to get a matching tupperware for herself. Maybe eating healthy for a change would be good, but he did manage to give her something for her unhealthy option.

Listening to him as he answered her questions, she passed a smile and looked back at him, suddenly having an idea to drizzle some chocolate for an added flavor. And that is what she did, trying to make it as aesthetic as she could while she'd occasionally look at him to not come off rude or like she wasn't interested in the conversation. "That's nice, I will come visit you some day to see." she would sign with her single hand, smiling up at him.

Coralyn passed him a bright smile when he appreciated her work although ended up giggling uncontrollably. She shook her head lightly and pushed the plate with the cut sandwiches drizzled with chocolate, smiling over at him. "Here you go." she'd smile, "I'm making more anyways," she would state and continue to do just the same, setting the ones she finished and into the boxes before handing him the one she finished into their individual boxes before she walked over to hand him one. "This one is for you," she'd smile.

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:14 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Coralyn's House│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Embarassed│Outfit: This--

His cheeks remained rosy as he look at Coralyn. And the way she prepared the meal was definitely very appetizing. 'I mean.. just look how gorgeous they are' .. 'Um.. t-thank you--..' he said as he made a bowing gesture and clapped his hands twice before grabbing a sandwich that she prepared. He took a bit and wiped some cream on the side of his lips. His eyes widens as he chewed slowly, it tastes heavenly. So he took a pause and touched his cheek and felt like the time went slow. 'Wow.. she prepares these like I want them forever.' .. then he looked at her with a bright smile. "These are really good!" said as he signed his other along with his other hand. And It didn't take for him to finish up the food and patted his tummy.
"You really must be an expert in preparing deserts and healthy snacks like these. hehe.."
"So.. how long have you been staying here all by yourself..? --and.. where's your sister, does she visit you ofter..?
"Hm.. what about your Mom and Dad?"
After their little conversation, Aaron stood up and placed a hand in one of his pockets as kept a small smile. "Uhm, Coralyn..? You said that you have flowers right? .. mind if I check em out?" He said as he signed and waited for her response---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:40 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn rest her chin on the table with a smile, watching the man as he took the plate and the box with the sandwiches she made for him and began to eat them. The woman waited patiently till he had his first bite, maybe to hear what he had to say to her about them. She passed a bright grin, nodding when he appreciated her work before she took the other utensils to clean them up by the sink. "I'm glad you feel that way!" she'd sign, before starting to clean up the dishes she used up and placed them on the drying rack to dry.

Hearing his first question, the woman turned around, wiping her hands on her apron as she shook her head bashfully. "I'm not that good, but I do love sweets so I try." she'd smile.

"I do stay on my own, and my sister, well she doesn't like me too much so she barely ever visits." she'd sign, pulling the apron off and setting it aside, "She lives with my parents back in France." she'd add to his questions before she walked over to his side, taking a tissue and wiping off the cream left on his face with a smile.

Stepping back to toss away the tissue and hear him ask her about the flowers, she did smile and took his had to guide him to the mini garden by the window. It was just a few berries she was growing with barely a bloom. "Here are the ones in my kitchen, I have a few plants around the house, mostly non flowering ones because they could attract bees and bees inside the house would be trouble." she chuckled, not realizing she was still holding his hand, before she looked back, "The rest are at the shop, do you want to come see them with me there?" she asked, "If you're free." she added in a sign.

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:25 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE:Coralyn's House│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This--

Aaron listened to her responses and nods along with a smile after every answer. He was a bit excited to see her flowers but from his excitement, he didn't notice the small cream that was still on the side of his lips. To this, Coralyn wiped it off for him in which it made his heart skip a beat. A pink tinge appeared on his cheeks as his body felt like it tensed. 'w-what's happening to me..? Then he followed her by the window as she held his hand. He did take a look at her berries but his eyes can't stop pivoting towards her. His heart began to pound in which he can't explain, until he realized that she was still holding his hand.

While Coralyn was still talking about having trouble if there will be bees around the house, he couldn't stop focusing on her lips this time. That pink lush lips of hers that stands out from her porcelain skin. It makes him want to-- 'oh sh*t .. what am I doing..' He tensely closed his eyes and quickly widened them trying to focus on her mini-garden that she was showing, before Coralyn would ever noticed him. "The rest are at the shop, do you want to come see them with me there?.. If you're free." she asked. Then he would look into her eyes as he was still trying to get back to his senses and replied. "Oh u-umm.. sure thing! I would love to.. I'm not doing anything else today anyways-- .. maybe I could even help you around with your shop to kill some time while I'm still waiting for an interview." He said as he stutter at first but he regained his composure.

"Oh damn.. am I starting to have a huge crush on her? .. I shouldn't be rushing like this.. oh god.."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:23 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn mindlessly kept signing to him about the berries, even telling him how she found it tedious to grow them despite having a green thumb- figuratively, not even taking the moment to notice his eyes shifting towards her each time. She even began signing about the possible bee infestation and started to ponder if she ever told him about her fur allergies- maybe that could wait until later- she thought before she looked back over at him.

Catching the man staring at her made her own cheeks flush a bit, until she noticed the tinge over his. She reached up and pressed her palm on his forehead, "Are you alright? You're looking pink." she said, signing with her free hand before pouting, "It must be the weather, it makes your skin crack and look like a cute flush." she'd sign with a chuckle, talking about the cold weather that was what she assumed for his flush.

"You don't have to help me!" she would sign quickly, "You can still just watch, I'm not sure how fun gardening would be, but you will love the variety we have." she'd say, putting her own box into the bag she had and slipped it on. "Lets go!" she said, walking him out to the hallway and picked up her house keys so they could lock up once he was out and headed out with him.
[exit]

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:34 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:40 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The past three days were quite the journey, most of it was just, terrible! She was clearly shaken by what had happened, she had no control over her body and there was no saying what she was going to do, she ended up biting a lot of people, people she didn't know, people she truly cared about and she couldn't even do anything about it. She could barely sleep all night, if it wasn't for the painkillers or Aaron staying over, she would have stayed up all night staring away at the walls and waiting for that thing to come back.

Waking up rather early, sat herself down in the shower for a good amount of time, attempting to wash off the ill feelings and thoughts of the previous few days. She managed to keep her composure when she realized she wasn't alone, turning the water off and dressing up in a pastel skirt and a sweater with socks to keep her feet warm. She towel dried her hair to let Aaron sleep in for a little longer, taking her pills and applying the topical cream over the visible wounds. She stopped at her neck and glanced over to the bed where Aaron was sleeping, getting up and carefully pulling the blanket away to check on his own wound before she stepped away, not wanting to wake him up just yet.

Checking her phone after a long time since the whole incident, she received quite a few calls from her family, including a familiar someone she hadn't spoken to in, well heavens only knew how long. She took a moment to send a video message back to everyone that had called, signing that she was alright and that there was nothing anyone should be worried about, hoping she was convincing enough.

Back in the kitchen, she made them a quick breakfast with what she had. Two freshly brewed coffees for the two, sweetened quite a bit to please their sweet tooth and some potato pancakes. She brought the food and cups over to the bed, the weather and the circumstances seeming like a good excuse to stay in bed and well, close to the man who cared so much about her. "Good morning." she signed, if he happened to wake up, reaching over to take his hand in hers with a light smile before that smile struggled to stay intact. She couldn't stop feeling guilty about what she did to him, even though she knew there wasn't anything she could do about it. Tears welled up as she reached over and brushed her fingers over the patched wound and lowered her head while she signed, "I'm so sorry...I never meant to hurt you." she'd sign, pulling her hand away to wipe away her tears and not hurt him again.

"Would you like for me to get you something else? she'd ask, trying to lighten the mood while still keeping herself at a slight distance, "I can get you some herbal tea too if you'd like... or maybe you'd prefer wanting to shower first?" she'd ask, "I have a few things that could fit you." she'd add.

Company: Aaron || Mood: Nervous || I like you || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: pastel lazy

Occ: Sorry its poopoo, I need to shake off the rust!
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:32 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Coralyn's House, Bedroom│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: My neck still hurts but its not bleeding anymore│Outfit: This--

There, in the void. The cries of souls that were from the pain and suffering. It was like hell on earth. The air was cold, and there was no sign of hope nor any shine from the glorious daylight. It felt like a deja vu. An environment that felt quite familiar, but it was in a different setting.

Monsters? .. The undead?.. Demons and supernatural beings? This world is strange. It is full of surprises. From beautiful sight life down to the elements that are hungry for death and chaos.

It was still dark. The atmosphere was about to make a downpour. Heavy clouds filled the sky. Aaron was expecting rain, but no.. It was no rain at all.. it was blood.
                                        His heart skipped a beat seeing a ruined city now covered with blood as it fell from the sky. And then he felt like he couldn't breathe seeing Coralyn from a distance and that beast behind her. He wanted to cry out, but he alone doesn't have a voice nor the strength to even rush to her. How helpless can he be?

The creature burst into tar, having these tentacles that were about to devour Coralyn from behind. Then the world froze until Aaron felt a pinch on his neck. He then gasped for air and back to the world of reality. 'huh?' Aaron woke up while his heart was raising. He can feel his heartbeat thumping from his ears. ...'s**t.. . it's just another nightma-- wait-- He felt no sign of her as he tapped the surface of the bed where she was sleeping. "Coralyn?" Uttering her name he thought she was missing again. No, it can't be. Maybe she is just making breakfast or checking her flowers.

Aaron sat to the side of the bed where his feet would touch the wood fashioned floor. He flinched a bit as he can still feel that sting on his neck. What's done is done and he is glad that it was over.. well.. for good this time. His neck wound is covered with a gauge that was patched up yesterday. He needs to replace it tho to keep the wound clean and avoid infection. It's not a wound to be worried about tho. It's not that critical but she bit him hard like some wild animal. But it's over now and Coralyn is back and safe. He then fixed their bed, arranging the pillows and folding the blanket that kept them warm over the night. And speaking of Coralyn, he still can't get over that floral scent she leaves behind on her garments.

To that, he grabbed the pillow Coralyn was using, hugging it and even smelling it, and right after placed the pillow back to its proper place, he saw Coralyn retreats with the food she prepared. The aroma was exquisite and quite as you can say "perfect" for breakfast. "Good morning..." Aaron replied and smiled before brushing his hair slightly. He then notices her facial expression. She has that smile but it was mixed with guilt.
                                        "I'm so sorry...I never meant to hurt you." she signed. And in response, Aaron just shook his head slightly and gently cupped her face after she wiped her crystal tears. "Coralyn, this was never your fault.. what matters the most is that you're here now." He moved closer to her. She then offers if ever she could grab something for him, but he just smiled silently.

"Come here.." He then pulled her for a warm embrace. The detective clings to her, wrapping his arms around her frame as he would never let go. If only that's possible. And if Coralyn would permit it, he would kiss her lips showing how he missed her. All that brainstorming and searching for answers got him felt frustrated to bring her back as soon as possible.

After that, Aaron would then slowly break his hug to give a little breather between the two of them. "Oh and-- I'll be fine with coffee. He took a glance at the meal she prepared before returning his gaze back to her. "I'll take a shower after I eat up all your potato pancakes." heart He added with a chuckle and a closed-eyed smile, showing that there is nothing to worry about or to feel guilty about what happened.

While they were eating their meal, Aaron sat right next to her while sipping the coffee she prepared for him. -sip-
                                        "Mmmnn.. that feels so good" he closed his eyes as he tilted his head a bit as can feel that coffee taste coursing through his taste buds.

And then it came to Aaron after he took a bite of one of her potato pancakes. "Mind if I.. um.. stay here for about a week?.. If that's okay with you." His eyes looked down, staring at his coffee while tapping the teacup with his pointing finger. "My house still needs repairs.. but that's not the reason why I want to stay here.. it's just that-- I want to protect you cuz I would never let such a thing to happen to you, ever again." He looked at Coralyn's eyes with fiery determination and with a pinch of worry from the way his brows formed.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:27 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The little woman brought over the tray of their meal over, yet to place it on the table but noticed Aaron had already woken up and placed everything back in order. While she wasn't that opposed to it at night when she practically begged him to join her in bed, she looked at the sheets and flushed a bright shade of pink. He wad quite the gentleman to her the whole time, but now that they had their minds in the right place, there was no saying where her mind could travel.

"I..know but.." she signed, exhaling as she sat down by him, her feet hanging off her side of the bed while her baby blue hues settled on her hands. He was nice to her, despite her leaving that puncture mark on his neck. Looking back at him to scoot closer to the other when he called her closer, she wrapped her own arms around him, taking in the scent of his cologne that nearly faded, reminding her that this was still real. She pulled away when he did, her cheeks forming a darker flush when he kissed her, kissing him back in return.

"Alright." she smiled to him, resting her head on his shoulder, avoiding the bite area while her arms loosely remained around him. "You're too nice to me." she added.

Taking a sip of her own coffee, she gave him enough space to eat comfortably while not imposing into his personal space, reaching over to n** at her share of the pancakes before she looked back. She heard him asking her if he could stay with her, making her smile and lean over to peck his cheek before he could finish his explanation. "You're welcome to stay for as long as you like." she'd sign, reaching over and placing her palm that was now warm from the cup over to his cheek. "Thank you." she'd say before leaning over to peck his lips this time softly, letting them linger together before pulling away.

"Do you need help cleaning up your wound? I can help once you're done with your meal." she'd sign, she was the reason he got it to begin with.

Company: Aaron || Mood: Pleased, less guilty || I like you || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: pastel lazy

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:54 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Coralyn's House, Bedroom│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: My neck still hurts but its not bleeding anymore│Outfit: This--

Rosey hues appeared on his cheeks as Coralyn let her kiss linger on his lips and that warm touch of her palm from the hot teacup felt really good. 'Wait.. I haven't really asked her to be my girlfriend, right?.. I told that I like her.. Maybe I should ask her that later.. well.. . to make it proper.'
                                        Then Aaron smiled lovingly before brushing her hair behind her ear. 'Alright.. after I take a shower. hehe.' He let out a small chuckle before he continued to finish up the meal together with her.

"Umm, I have a question.. Do you.. . remember everything?.. What did you feel? .. ." Aaron would then wait for a response before he would continue to speak.
                                        .. "Well.. regardless of what happened. I am so glad that you are alright. And not hurt along the way." He side as he wrapped his arm across her back as he leans his head over hers. "I had another nightmare last night.. I still can't get over how I failed to protect you." He sighed softly again.

After a brief moment, he then breaks the embrace slowly. Locking his eyes unto hers. "I always keep in mind that you're here.. Hopefully, it will never happen again."

"Alright, I'm going take a bath now. Oh and I love your potato pancakes! hehe." He stood up cheerfully and stretched his arms wide.
                                        ..... "Mind if I could borrow an extra towel? .. oh and don't worry about my clothes. I think I still have some extras in my backpack."

ll Neo ll

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas