Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
1400: Coralyn Dubois Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:09 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I'm falling for you."

Gestures she never thought she'd frequent had turned quite frequent, she barely ever shared a kiss with Camil and yet here she was, barely having labelled their relationship, she shared a kiss with the man she had slowly started to fall for. In the beginning, she thought she was merely drawn to the man because of how he filled that void Camil left when he took a piece of her with him but slowly she realized it wasn't it. The only thing the two men shared was that they cared for her. Their personalities were quite the opposite but both strong and resilient. She found her liking of Aaron to stem from his own qualities, his personality and him alone - it wasn't because he fit the space quite well - she thought as his fingers brushing against her skin sent sparks as they brushed her hair. Did they have to pop questions? Did they need all that? Maybe just to vanish any possible clouding, but she wouldn't mind even if he chose not to. "Alright." she smiled back at him.

Heavens knew she wouldn't ever get herself to hate him if it came to that, he was way too nice to her, something she passively saw in Camil but Aaron wasn't shy to display that. She assumed men thought of it as a position of weakness, well some men, maybe most. But her father wasn't that way, neither was her grandfather, both men were open about their love for their significant others and their children, but the world was quite different from home. It could be a cruel, vile and filthy place sometimes, though, people could make it feel good, Aaron on the other hand, made her feel like she was back home. That was what she felt the moment she opened her eyes and saw him, smelling of iron and mud but clinging on to her as she felt her soul enter her body again. She never thought she'd mean so much to a man she had barely known, yet she did. She didn't want that feeling to fade.

Resting her head on his shoulder, she inched closer so they were close, her hand slipping down to slide against his own, wrapping her fingers between his before she cast her glance back to him when he spoke. His question made her shy her hues away, she was still guilty, faces of the victims she got for that beast flashed before her eyes as she cast her gaze down to her feet now. "I couldn't remember anything while at the museum, you know, separated from myself. It was very odd, but once I got back into my body, everything came crashing back into my head." she admitted, "I wish I could stop myself from hurting those other people.." she'd sign, exhaling as she looked back at his wound, reaching over with her free hand to brush against it. Tears welled up at her imagining how much it must have hurt, though she held back as she heard him, tugging her lips into a subtle smile. "Well.. regardless of what happened. I am so glad that you are alright. And not hurt along the way."

How could he be so nice to her?

"I had another nightmare last night.. I still can't get over how I failed to protect you." "Why?" she'd sign, slipping out of his grip to face him better, standing before him. "I'm alive and well, and God only knows what would have happened if you didn't show up when you did." she added, cupping his face and pressing her lips to his forehead before pulling away. "Thank you." she smiled.

"If something ever does happen, you'll find me." she smiled.

Coralyn smiled when he said he liked what she made, nodding before she headed to get him another towel. As she did, her face started to turn red, handing him the powdery pink speckled towel while her mind was picturing him in one. She did see him shirtless at the beach the first time they met so she had a vague idea what he'd look like, but damp from the hot shower? She quickly shook her head to brush that image away, "Oh okay." she stated, quickly picking up the plates so she could go wash them and not think of what she just did.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Aaron || Mood: Pleased, less guilty || I like you || || Where: Home || Listening to: || OOTD: pastel lazy
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:45 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Between terrible and good | I'm speaking to Me, Myself, I | Where am I? Home | What am I wearing? House clothes

Swift, soft swishes of sweeping motions filled the silence that started to weigh down in the room. There was no usual lively music to make chores feel less like chores anymore, no up beat dancing with the handle and with no music, no attempts to lip sync to the singer with a concert for one. It was just the mechanical motion of cleaning as her baby blues remained fixed on the carpet spot she probably went through over ten times now. Her heart beat with each swish, as soon she seemed drawn back to reality. With a deep breath her lungs filled and attempted to exhale the anxiety that was building up to this very moment. She finally had to address the elephant in the room.

Despite it being a while that Aaron was gone, Coralyn couldn’t find it in herself to get rid of his things. Maybe there was this little spark of hope, that he’d look past the allegations of breaking her trust and address the distance he built much before that. She hoped they would have a chance to reconcile, especially when she was hit with the fear of losing him for good. But, the man left with what he had in his house, the place they once shared a roof under was now seeing other visitors every other day until someone would eventually replace him. Life seemed to be moving on without him, he must have moved on without her, so, it was only fair for herself that she did too.

Coralyn saved herself the trouble of stalking his social media or reaching out. But seeing as he never came through with his promise to take some of the things he housed in hers, she decided she would start getting rid of them- but that was after much contemplation and struggle. Even now, she procrastinated by sweeping the house thoroughly until she couldn’t even keep going. Thankfully, she realised she was procrastinating again.

One by one, she filled carton after carton, hawking through the house for every last ounce of him that didn’t belong. She busied herself enough to even organise what she found. Three cartons that were in various levels of full with his clothes, his tech materials and…those dreaded books. She worked fast enough to barely give herself a moment to reminisce the past while she gathered everything. Stopping only when she felt like she turned her house upside down to her everything out.

There they were, three boxes worth of things that were reminders of a past she once shared with someone she once loved. Three boxes worth of a person she now grew astrange to. Everything died down to three boxes, where promises were made to share a lifetime. A lifetime in just three boxes. She gave herself a moment to remember them and cry, she deserved that. She deserved thinking back on them for a moment at least, as she weeded those moments out for good. She deserved a little bit to herself where she could pour out her emotions, though, she just wished she had someone to give her some comfort.

Piles of rocks competed with piles of tissues on her side, but it felt good to let it all out. It felt good to get this out of the way. She drew her phone and sniffed as she typed a short message to social media- offering up her findings to anyone that wanted them, free or for a little bit of cash. Wiping away the tears that were yet to crystallise, she cleaned up after herself and set the boxes by the door. Maybe if nobody wanted them, she’d just find somewhere to recycle them.

"Goodbye Aaron, it was nice while it lasted. I wish you the best in life. But I can’t wait anymore, it’s time i moved on.." she thought, picking up the tech box as she left to deliver it.
                                          (EXIT)

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━