Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Harvest Moon: Light of hope walkthrough Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:46 pm
This read will help with the King of fighters one liners RP. The game is for the Nintendo switch and the town is called Beacon town. In terms of the Renaissance Galaxy Map, it will be located in the east according to the earth compass where all the other Harvest Moon lands are.

So far, in terms of Harvest Moon villages, there is:

Forget me not valley
Mineral town
Flower Bud Village
Blue Bell village ( a dead guild that I have that needs members)
Beacon town

There are other villages, but I have to play the 3ds Harvest moon game called Island of Happiness in order to give the update. Look forward to it.

As my Switch charges, I will be giving what I did for that day for the walkthrough. I did pass it once and am thinking of starting it over, but so far this is what I did do:

I saved the sprites one by one by doing various tasks always remembering to put the tablets you find in the light house slots. Once I obtained all 5 tablets, and the light house was lit, the game was over and credits rolled. However, there is the option of getting married, getting a bigger house, and filling the encyclopedia from that point if you want.

Seeds I know I have planted:

Celery
Cabbage
Tomato
Potato
Carrot
Corn (grows more than once per season)
Wheat
Green pepper (grows more than once per season)
hot pepper (grows more than once per season)
broccoli
strawberry (grows more than once per season)
pumpkin (grows more than once per season)
Pink Dahlia with a generous amount of fertilizer

The thing about this game is some of the scavaging is important for you will need certain wild things in order to progress the game. Such as cosmos flowers and pink dahlias and pink roses if you find em. Keep things like mushrooms and bamboo shoots that grow in the wild for they restore one heart of your five alotted per day each time you eat/use one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:58 pm
The thing about seeds in this game is that even if you intend on planting the one type, you may get a variant of that type. Like I got red cabbage when I planted normal cabbage. I got fodder corn, sweet corn, and normal corn when I planted corn. Wheat I got barley once.

Oh, and in this game, you gotta repair buildings.

The first one you should repair in town is Sam's seed shop. You are going to need him right away. Aim to repair all the easiest buildings first that require little of you. First you get the hoe, then you get an axe.

You repair sam's seed shop, a lady's house for the axe, and carol's flower shop.

Once you get the axe, work at unlocking all the buildings that require softwood lumber and money. You get money by shipping things. Ship the spring flowers that are not bamboo shoots. And when you can grow the strawberries and keep some. You will need em.

When you unlock the mine by repairing it, you will get the hammer. Get the item gus requests of you if you haven't repaired his shop already. I unlocked his shop just before unlocking the mine.

Now, here's where bamboo shoots come in handy. Eat from one to three bamboo shoots whenever you get to two hearts remaining. And each time you descend 5 levels in the mine, return to the surface. So once you reached level 6, go to the surface, and start from level 6. Then when you reach level 11, and so on. Once you reach level 31, you should have the materials you need to upgrade your hammer.

Every time you get the opportunity, when you have gems from agate and higher, make sure you speak to gus to turn them from ores to gems and then sell em by shipping em. You will get a lot of money in return for it and be able to buy the expensive things.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:03 pm
Final tips for this game:

Keep an eye on what requests you have and fulfill them. And wait as long as you can before getting animals. You will need a sheep and a cow and a donkey near the end of the game. I have the 5 chickens for fun and extra money. Eggs aren't worth that much, but you can get up to five each time and seriously... be sure you pick up their poop. Its how you get fertilizer in the game.

Pick it up and put it in a bag bump bump. Ha ha.

The game itself is fun and in my opinion... ladies, I think Cyril is a hottie. A little bit of a pushover, but a hottie. Cyril is the fishing guy and he gives you a fishing pole, which you need in exchange for food.

Any questions, just post em.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:09 am
The game begins where you are found outside of a woman's house named Jeanne. Jeanne takes you into her place and asks you your name. In this second file, which I was allowed, I chose Rock.

Yes, the same Rock that is in the RP. So, Jinxi... this would be just in case we decide to forgo the mansion and live in beacon town.

Jeanne is going to become an herbal doctor.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:19 am
Once you see how big your farm is (its huge) with some damaged buildings and bridges, Jeanne goes into your tool box and brings out a hoe. So, now you can till the land and that's it.

Till 4 plots of land.

Apparently, Jeanne also snuck in some cabbage seeds (nice!) so plant them in the tilled plots. You already had a watering can, and there is a usable well that escaped the storm, so fill the watering can and water the cabbage seeds.

tip: Check the cabbage seeds daily.

Blue = needs fertilizer
white = fine
yellow or sparkly = gonna mutate into something new.

As far as I know, cabbage is not used for cooking, and I do not know how to use the cabbage for fertilizer yet. Apparently you can unlock it, but I'm not sure how.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:25 am
Sprite 1 is under a weed. Pull up the weed to free him.

You also find tablet 1 of 5 under that weed too. Lucky you! Time to put that thing in the lighthouse.

Sprite 1's name is Rowan. He is the harvest sprite of crops. I don't know if he helps you with crops eventually, but maybe if you befriend him then he might.

Well, you have to speak to Jeanne first, but whatever.

Before going to the light house, since its a new day, water those crops.

It would be a good idea to plant the remaining cabbage seeds too since you don't have a health bar yet. And remember, you can pull the weeds to get them out of the way.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:49 am
Once you've finished with tablet 1, you will see the wizard who can turn himself into a bobcat. Don't worry, he is a good wizard. Now you have a health bar of 5 hearts.

Its a rainy day, so no need to water crops, but still check on them.

Rowan suggested you go to town, so go south and you meet Sam the seed man.

He asks you to fix his shop and you agree to do it. After all, one of your eternal missions in this game is to fix the buildings, right?

Okay, so here's where you get your axe. But in order to get the axe, you need to repair and meet someone else. Sam suggests Jeanne, so we will talk to her first, but she isn't the one we need. We need Naomi. We meet Sally, Naomi's daughter first and she acts like a total... uh... well lets not go there.

Now lets go find Jeanne. And don't forget to pick up any bamboo shoots and flowers on the way.

You should have 3 flowers and 3 bamboo shoots.

Give Sally a bamboo shoot then we have no choice but to wait till our cabbage has grown. So, now to explore the island.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:52 am
I guess at this point, which I thought you could... is you cannot find out what is needed for the buildings yet. I think you need perch (fish), softwood lumber, and maybe stones for the restaurant.

To tire yourself out, pick up weeds and find anymore bamboo shoots and flowers.

Oh, oops, you cannot go north yet, so just pick up weeds.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 am
Spring 4 was sunny, so a watering day.

4 of the cabbages are ready, so pick them and give one to Sally. But before we can give her one, Naomi comes home. So, you give Naomi the cabbage instead.

An axe is your reward, so use that axe wisely and get some softwood lumber.

Clear some trees on the farm to get the softwood lumber. The evergreens are softwood.

Fix up sam's shop and get stone tablet #2.

Time to go to the light house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:17 am
Okay, so tablet 2 by itself doesn't light up the lighthouse, so we should get some seeds from Sam and then fix Carol's shop. Oh and sell the three extra cabbages too.

Cabbages grow in spring, autumn, and winter. You can also get onions, strawberries, and celery. Plant all three types once you buy em.

Carol's shop needs 7 softwood lumber to repair so be sure to chop down some evergreens.

And don't forget, if your health bar gets down to 2 hearts, consume a bamboo shoot if you need to restore your energy.

Once Carol's shop is repaired, it is time to save and sleep.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:27 am
Day 5 is rain, so no watering needed.

Jeanne is there, and was about to use a note to ask for celery. (Good thing we planted some) So, we will have to remember that once the celery is grown to give one to Jeanne.

I found some red cabbage! Yay!

So 6 squares are now vacant for more seeds, so we should buy 3 cabbage and 3 flower seeds.

The flower seeds we will get from Carol. But wait, hang on, we earned ourselves 5 flower seeds, and 5 fertilizer! So, we can plant the three in our empty plots and plow two more. And even better, we found sprite 2.

Sprite 2's name is Blossom. So I guess we go to the lighthouse first before we plant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:47 am
I planted first, which is okay. Now to the lighthouse. You automatically sleep, so good thing I planted first.

Day 6 is rain again, so no watering needed, but we do need to check the plants.

This is where you can unlock the mine and the blacksmith's house. There are lots of bridges here and there is the animal place too we can unlock. The lab we won't need to worry about till later as well as the hot spring.

Naomi gives you a map, but I never had to use it.

You also meet Nova the Underworld King's daughter and the disguised wizard. She drops a broken third tablet, so you will need the lab, but not exactly yet.

Uh oh, we need softwood lumber and some more money, so we gotta chop down trees and we gotta wait until crops are ready. But first, since Rowan suggested it, lets go to the light house.

On our way back, we meet the wizard again. His name is Edmond. You show Edmond the broken tablet and he suggests fishing out the remaining piece, but we cannot do that yet either. No fishing pole.

Lets get the softwood lumber to wear down our energy. And time to save and sleep.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm
Spring 7 is sunny, time to water the crops and we have lots.

Time to look for wild items. As i was looking for wild items I came close to the hot springs and am about to unlock something. The weird scientist guy for the lab.
And he wants me to unlock it next, well too bad for him, that isn't next.

Okay we found some sellable flowers, lets see Carol to sell them too since she's the flourist.

Oh... but because its Sunday they are closed. Since its closed, lets use the shipping bin outside our house.

Time to save and sleep since there is nothing more that we have to do this day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:17 pm
Spring 8 is cloudy, but we still have to water crops.

Our cabbages were ready so we pick those first. No mutations for me this time. I bought cabbage and wheat seeds from sam, which brought us below the money we need for the bridge. We have the lumber already.

Selling the flowers we found to Carol was a good idea. Now we can repair the bridge we need. Now for the blacksmith's house, we need 5 more softwood lumber and more money than we have.

So lets focus on that next. Getting the lumber is first priority here. Okay, got that, and we found some more flowers and a bamboo shoot, so time to sell the flowers to Carol before calling it a day.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:28 pm
Spring 9 is rain so no watering needed, but we do need to check on the crops. Okay, the flower seeds we got from Dean were ready so time to sell those to Carol.

Be sure its 10 AM on the game clock.

Now to repair the blacksmith's place. Next up is repairing the mine. So we need for that... 8 more softwood lumber, which we will get first then earn some more money for the cost of the repairs.

We got our lumber, time to call it a day.  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games