Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Harvest Moon: Light of hope walkthrough Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:44 pm
Spring 10 is sunny, so watering day.

A lot of the crops were ready. And we have celery so guess what? We must find Jeanne for her request. Did you forget we had to do that?

We also got some great celery, some onions and some scallions from that harvest. Now to water the remaining crops.

Once the watering is done, head to Jeanne's place and wait until she opens the door. It will be closed when you get there.

Still closed at 10. While we are waiting, might as well head to the mountains and unlock Melanie and Gus.

Okay, by selling the extra crops to Sam, we have enough money now to unlock the mine, so lets do that now.

Now that the mine is repaired, speak to gus outside the mine to get a hammer. But he has a request for you before you get to keep the hammer.

Remember my tip: Every floor that ends in a 6 or a 1, go back to the surface save for level 1.

When you first enter, you find Solieli in crystal form. The ores are random and you are looking for iron ore first.

Once you get the ore, return to gus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:20 pm
Gus will give you the hammer for helping him and now you can hammer small stones! Yay! You can repair buildings that require material stone now too.

But, hang on, we still have to repair the lab, and that's next on the list of buildings.

However, after you get the hammer, you unlock sprite number 3. His name is Flint and he is a sleepy sprite.

For the lab, you need 10 material stone, which means you need 30 regular stone. 3 iron, which means you need 9 iron ore. And 2 glass, which means you need 6 material glass found in the mines. Oh and 1000 g. We have the money, just need the ores, oh and it takes money to make the materials we need so we will see if we need more money.

Right now I have 1 iron ore and 2 stones, so we need 8 iron ore, 6 material glass, and 28 stones. Lets get the stones first since it will clear some spaces on our farm.

Oh I am such a numb nuts, we have still to find Jeanne for the celery we harvested. Okay, we got cabbage seeds for filling Jeanne's request so we should plant those and call it a day.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm
Spring 11 is sunny, so we gotta do some checking of ready crops then water. 3 of our cabbages were ready, so that's awesome. We gotta go find Sam to sell those, gain 3 more cabbage seeds, water those, go find some bamboo shoots, then head to the mines.

oops, I think we should still smash some stones around the farm after we find bamboo shoots until we have 30 stones in our inventory.

Okay, got those stones. Now lets head to the blacksmith to turn it into material stone.

We can check off 10 material stone.

Next we need glass and iron. But before we do that, lets sell the flowers we found in that new area.

Now we have 2 iron ore.
3 iron ore.
1 glass ore

we need 6 iron ore and 5 glass ore.
5 iron ore... 4 to go.
2 glass ... 4 more to go.

level 11 time to exit and call it a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:01 pm
Spring 12... rain. No watering needed, but still got to check the crops.
Oh, but we need to polish Soleli.

Hmm... Sam sent us a letter with a request for a crystal. We have the ore (I found one), so we need to see the blacksmith for that. Now to harvest the ready strawberries. We harvested the wheat as well, but before we sell most of our ready goods, we gotta see the blacksmith.

Okay, we have the crystal. Now to go see Sam.

Now that we saw Sam and got our refill of wheat seeds, we plant them and then go back to the mine.

We still need 4 iron ore and 4 glass ore. Wow we got 3 glass ore on one floor.

4 iron ore
1 glass ore

Lets go down to floor 7. Nothing of use that time. Time to go to floor 8.
Okay, we have all the glass ore we need. Time to return to the surface and get it changed over via the blacksmith.

So, to recap, we have the material stone we need for the lab and the glass now too. All that's left is 4 iron ore and the money. But since we are low on energy, lets call it a day.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:20 pm
Spring 13... Sunny, polished the sprite egg now to check on crops and water em.

10 of our cabbage was ready, and I got one red one from that yay!
Time to find Sam for 10 more cabbage seeds.
Now to refill on bamboo shoots.
If you play as the male and you find tulips, give them to Malerie at the blacksmith's shop. Its a heart gift.

Once you've found all the bamboo shoots, go to the mine to look for iron ore. You need 4 still.

There was nothing good on floor 6 this time.
Found 1 on floor 7. 3 to go.
Nothing on floor 8.
Nothing on floor 9
Nothing on floor 10.
Nothing on floor 11. I did have to use 3 bamboo shoots on floor 9 by the way
Nothing on floor 12 and its time to call it a day again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:36 pm
Spring 14.... sunny. Polished the sprite egg.

3 cabbages were ready, so gotta see Sam.
He was still sleeping since its Sunday and the blacksmith is closed on Sundays.
Im in the mine on floor 6 again and I found 1 iron ore, so that means we need 2 more.
Floor 8 had 1, so we only need 1 more.
Okay, we got all the iron, but the thing is the blacksmith is closed. So, we see if we can find Sam.
Oh, I guess Sam doesn't accept stuff on Sundays.
Okay then, time to call it a day.

Uh oh, gotta do the day over again, an error occurred.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:03 pm
Since the error, we got 2 normal cabbages, one red, no iron ore of the 3 we need and we ran out of bamboo shoots.

Time to see if we can do Spring 15. Yep. We can.

Its sunny. We gotta find Sam sell our cabbage, go find the ore we need, see the blacksmith and repair the lab.

Oh! Melanie is giving us a quest, except we haven't unlocked our livestock barn yet nor have we unlocked the animals shop yet, or the bridge leading to the animals shop, so Melanie is going to have to wait.

So now to repair the lab... we have everything we need. Time to call it a day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm
I sold the ready cabbages and then I went North to see what needed to be done next. And now it is time to unlock the animal shop. So, I first repaired the bridge using 5 softwood lumber and some money. Then, I repaired the animal shop using 7 softwood lumber, 10 material stone, and 300g.

Next, I gotta repair my barn and chicken coop.

First up is the chicken coop where I need 1000 g, 20 softwood lumber and 7 material stone. It took me 2 days to do that.

I also unlocked the animal shop where I can get livestock and chickens, but I will need to get the money for that first. So, to get the money, I plan on doing some foraging, selling the flowers to carol then with what I get from that turn my ores into gems and sell those.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:05 pm
In the one day of playing the game, we got to near the end of Spring, we got Sam's seed shop unlocked, Carol's flower shop unlocked, the animal shop unlocked, the blacksmith unlocked, the mine unlocked, the lab unlocked, we repaired a few bridges, we repaired the chicken coop, we repaired the fertilizer bin, and we placed two tablets of 5!

Tomorrow, I will continue to give you the play by play of Rock's file on Light of Hope.

Our goals will be unlocking the remaining 3 tablets, fixing our barn, fixing the windmill, finding the fisherman Cyril, and completing some requests that the villagers have.

Rock's first chicken is named Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:53 am
Quest 1 for today - fix the barn
Quest 2 for today - buy a cow, a sheep, and a donkey.
Quest 3 for today - Fix Cyril's place.

Quest 1 requires 2 softwood lumber obtained by chopping one evergreen tree and 5 more material stone, which is obtained by hammering 15 stones and then using the blacksmith.

Got the lumber.
14 stones left to find.
Okay got the stone, time to see the blacksmith.
Got the material stone.
I have 1500 g, so time to repair the barn.

Quest 1 completed!  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:59 am
For quest 2, I need a total of 37, 000 g.

So, time to get some ores turned into gems. Okay, did all I could at the blacksmith for now, now to see how far I can get in the mines starting with level 11. I will ship all ores and gems this time and call it a day once I get to 2 hearts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 am
Spring 23 we have 3306, not enough. time to go back to the mine.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:21 pm
Quest 3 is complete. I got the fishing rod! Time to get the rest of tablet 3!
Onto the scientist's place to get the borrowed piece back. The scientist wants three iron ore and 5 glass material for special glue to put the tablet back together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:07 pm
Good news! We completed our 3 quests and more. I also repaired the restaurant, the two apprentice houses, and have been working on repairing the windmill.

It is Summer day 7. Oh, we completed Carol's flower quest too, nearly forgot about that.

Once we repair the windmill, which we need 6 iron ore for to be turned into iron at the blacksmith, then we will be able to make feed for the animals. We have some corn and some wheat already we can use for our windmill.

Joy, I sure hope you are enjoying this nice read.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 am
summer 10

we repaired the windmill
attempted to see the bluebird
Have to see someone who knows about animals.  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games