Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
Harvest Moon: Light of hope walkthrough Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm
We waited until our cow grew into an adult, then we made some delicious feed and told Gabriel, now we wait until night time so we can go to the beach to see the blue bird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Now that we have seen the bluebird, we gotta learn to make strawberry jam. Good thing we saved those strawberries. We need to get sugar from the restaurant and then we make the jam from home.

Be sure we collected all of that corn we planted and feed our animals. Now its off to the spring and get our 4th tablet.

Once we bring this to the lighthouse, we get the fifth, but the fifth will be destroyed soon after. So, in order to get a new fifth tablet, we first gotta go see the scientist.

So, doc wants two jade, some stone, and a sunflower. Now he wants me to deliver the sunflower to Carol because he likes her and is too shy to bring it to her himself and besides, he has to make that stone tablet for us.

So she gives us a white rose to give to Doc in return. So, back to the lab! He gave us the stone tablet replica, but it has no magic powers yet, so thats our next step. Infuse stone tablet with magic.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm
First, we gotta go to the harvest goddess spring for ideas. They suggest seeing Gorgon for the cyanocrystal. But one problem... the bridge leading to the underworld is busted so we gotta fix it.

Hmm, we need 7 more material stone and 2 mithril. Okay, well, that means we gotta work those mines. Another problem we have is we have too much corn to harvest each day.

So, here is what we will do. First, we focus on the corn until it is no longer usable. Of course that also means feeding the animals daily. Once the corn can no longer be harvested, we go to the mines.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:45 pm
We finally got that mithril and material stone. So now that we have that done, we have to get great wool, which we have, a pink dahlia, good thing we saved those. And we just had to fish out a yellow perch.

I suggest the mountain with regular bait. Once you have those three, head to the harvest goddess spring and the rest will proceed you through the credits and hooray we are into post game stuff now.

Oh, on the side, I expanded the farm a bit by repairing some bridges, upgrading our axe, harvesting some hardwood lumber. I repaired a pair of wells too. Then there was the summer shop on the beach I repaired and a windmill in the mountain.

We have more bridges to repair and some more wells still, but all the shops are done at least. And we do need to upgrade the hammer one more time. For that we need Blue roses and I think either mithril or orichalcum.

But this is where we also can upgrade our house via the scientist.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 pm
For animals, Rock has:

Sakura Hen
Brandy Cow
Fluffy sheep
Sinderella Poito donkey (and yes, shes an a**)
Hinata Hen
Tsunade Hen
Chiyo chicky
Sweets cotton candy sheep

I will be getting an animal with silky fur too. I wonder if I can upgrade my barn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 am
My second file named Rock is by far ahead of any other files.

He has most of his tools upgraded all the way. The hammer, the hoe, and the watering can are all at max level. I have the fishing rod at stage 2 and I have one stage left on the axe.

I upgraded the animal barn and the chicken coop all the way. The house is at stage 2 of 3. And I have fully unlocked the map by repairing bridges.

All that's left now is completing the villager requests, getting married, and unlocking all the seeds.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games