Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
E Arrival

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:21 pm
Butler Trent and Marcus Damone match ending, video feed at the building doors and a dutiful valet awaiting his next customer.

User Image
A white modded Hyundai Velostar rolled up front, a valet came round, waited drivers side, as the door opened.
The valet put his hand out, as a hand appeared, dropping the keys in his hand and stepping back for the driver to step out..

User Image
The lady had made a drastic wardrobe change!
It's Miss E!

Giving the valet a polite smile and a courteous "thank you", she pulled out her smartphone and headed inside.

(more posts coming)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:02 pm
Renee Young is WWFG's finest and hardest working interviewer.
She had just finished up with the current reigning Champion, Drako Damone.
Now another gem, essentially just walked right up to her.

User Image
Miss E, zoned deep into her smartphone, swiftly walking down the hall..

Young: "Excuse me! Miss E?! it is a surprise to see you back here in WWFG! Is there a return to be expected?"

Startled and halted at the sudden calling out to her, her focus had been abruptly yanked from the smartphone in hand! Miss E irritably glanced to her questioner, then returned attention to the device in hand.
"Yeah.. been awhile.. mm.. It's to be seen.." Wrapping up whatever she had been doing on the android, Miss E pocketed the phone and gave her attention.
"My return, it is desired by me, but entirely up to Mr. Cartwright, and yes, I have seen of the recent events take place so far tonight. So, if you could, please, let's not waste each other's time and show us all that you're worth this company's money, ask me something that hasn't been inquired of already tonight, because at this time.. it doesn't mean anything."
Miss E's eyes had a fire in them, not of fury, but of excited adrenaline that couldn't be expended physically, but most definitely ready to verbally rip into anyone.

Renee visibly taken back a bit by the insult, but not taken personally, with the various characters she had experienced in interviews before.
Young: "I.. I'm sorry. Then why do you desire to be here in WWFG and elaborate on what you mean, when you say that 'it doesn't mean anything', Miss E?"

The light in her eyes dimmed, as guilt crept in momentarily. "No, Renee.. I apologize. My business here tonight wasn't to do anything with the matches, not to compete, nothing with the Championship, and not even to be out in the ring tonight. Spouting out on this or that and creating controversy tonight would only be my loss, as I have not signed any contract with WWFG and I may not even be able to have my meeting with Cartwright tonight, no thanks to Mr. Leone. Now I am here, waiting to see if I will be able to have my meeting that I came all the way here for!"

Young: "Oh, that is unfortunate. This meeting though, could this have anything to do with Salem Croft?"

Miss E's brows perked up in surprise, a corner of her mouth edged up.
"Oh, you caught on? Clever. Too bad Croft lacks that, I'd actually have a challenge on my hands. For Salem, he can continue to run and avoid me all he wants. Yes, play with your hookers and get your crabs and get your herpe lip. Be as foul as you please, please do as you want... Because you see, Renee, I want him to continue to pretend that I don't exist and to ignore me when I call him out. There are many sayings of running away from your problems, and much of it holds the similar message.. Don't. It only gets worse, when it's time."

Something about Miss E's eyes becoming wilder and her half cocked grin seemed to grow more crazed, as she talked, were frightening Renee Young.
Young: "If there isn't anything more, thank you very much for you time."

Miss E nodded, seemingly lost in her own world now.. and as Renee walked away, feeling relief and a job well done.. E called out.
"Hey, Renee..! Don't step to my girl! It's a b***h move! Bitches get stitches!"

Renee Youngs face was struck stunned in lost bewilderment to whatever Miss E meant by that!
(more posts coming)

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:39 pm
Sitting in a board room, of where apparently the designated meeting was scheduled, was Miss E.

User Image
She sat quietly, working on her important tasks within her phone and glancing at a monitor on the wall.
It was a match of David Nobody with his toy puppet doll and Old Man Harli Droopymon that had just finished.

Her posture, leaning slightly back, relaxed.
Miss E's hands sat on the edge of a wood oval table,
it was nice for once to have some uninterrupted quiet,
and finally get in some real solid progress;
it gave her a small satisfied smile.

(planned segment)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:07 pm
The door opens as Cartwright's assistant, Holly McKenzie, enters the room. She is dressed in a professional suit and wearing high heels, looking a bit upset as she walks over to greet Miss E.

Holly: "Miss, I know that you requested to see Mr. Cartwright, but he was attacked by a group of ex-employees earlier in the evening. He is currently being stretchered towards an ambulance."

Holly shakes her head. Her boss may have a unique way of problem solving but the results so far has spoken for itself. The Leone Family went too far by smashing a video camera over the back of Cartwright's head from behind.

Holly: " I don't think that he is going to be able to see you tonight. Could I perhaps take a message for him?"

Holly grabs a clipboard and a pen, ready to write on the paper that is clipped to the board.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:54 pm
Standing up as quickly as Holly entered, and pocketing the phone in doing so, Miss E brought a hand forward for a respectful handshake.
"Yes, Cyrus is all the talk now, and it is unfortunate to hear that this confrontation has led to such a serious situation."

While Holly McKenzie acquired items for note taking, E made sure her skirt was straightened and smoothed and free of wrinkles, with the palms of her hands.
Miss E looked away to one side, brows scrunching lightly, as she thought carefully of her words.

"Yes, please let him know that it is in regarding of Bad Company and.."
E's head turned, facing Holly and looking her dead in the eyes.
"I can offer records. Of course, only with proper compensation."
Then staying silent for a moment, as E waited for McKenzie to have that jotted, she would add,
"After this, could you allow me some time in the ring tonight? No match, just a greeting."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Holly wonders why Miss E would want to do such a thing when she knows that uncontracted wrestlers don't appear on Pay-Per-View.

Holly: "That decision is above my pay grade unfortunately. Besides, who is out there for you to greet this evening in such a public setting?"

Butler Trent enters the room, holding the back of his head after his match. He notices that Holly has company.

Butler Trent: "I'll get the kettle on..."

Holly: "Cartwright has trained him well. Tea for two please."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 am
Miss E had a strange feeling of hostility from Holly, but that was probably just in her head, so she shrugged it off.
E simply replied, with a smile, "The fans, of course.", and it was then Butler Trent came in.

Miss E's mood suddenly made a hard shift, after Holly McKenzie's choice word in reply of Trent,
reminding her just what kind of person Cartwright is, as she was aware of how Trent became Butler Trent.
Feeling a bit sick now, her smile faded.

Stating simply to Trent, "Trent, I won't be needing one, thank you." Miss E then walked past Holly and opened the door, stopped, and turned to face Holly once more.
Speaking coldly to Holly, "Have I, been trained properly?" She turns her face to Trent, "Trent, if you wish to be your own, contact me and I'll help you."
With that said, E exited.

(segment ends with Cartwwright's reply post)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:05 pm
Holly wonders what Miss E is up to, quietly listening and watching her s she leaves. Holly writes something extra on to the paper, perhaps a quick assessment of the situation for Cartwright to read later. Holly turns her attention to Butler Trent, who puts the cup he had in mind for Miss E away.

Holly: "She didn't seem very happy with me. I'm just doing my job."

Butler Trent: "Hmm aren't we all?"

Butler Trent doesn't look at his sister, staring at the wall in-front of him.

Holly: "Now you're being all moody too."

Butler Trent: "Just let me have a think about something."

Holly makes another note on the paper and gives Butler Trent some space by the leaving the room.

Butler Trent: "If you wish to be your own..."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:32 pm
Miss E was now seen sitting at a table in the Catering area of the building.
A Starbucks Venti Comfort Wellness Brewed Tea was in hand, at a price she would be too embarrassed to admit.
Closing her eyes, she would breath in the aroma through her nose, muscles relaxing, and shoulders slumping.

User Image
Miss E had spectated the Phoenixfire and Melissa bout, then went to the Catering Area.
She didn't much care for listening to some boy babble on about the Drawling Champion versus Snake Crap.
The area was how she preferred it to be. Empty. Aside from a Custodian and a couple Bus Boys, with a few people she could count on one hand.
Who knew why they where there.. everyone else was so eager to watch one of the biggest draws of the night.

Not her, not Miss E. She just wanted to sip her tea, and unwind from the frustration of driving through the muck of dangerous drivers to get here.
Another sip would ease her mind of the irritation in arriving for a sabotaged meeting, at the hands of the Leone Family no less.
No good, needing another sip. Miss E had a hassle of stress by way of a careless word from Holly McKenzie, that self centered b***h.

"b***h.. " Miss E mumbled out.

(new segment)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image
After changing into some sweats Luca stepped out the dressing room, and made her way to the catering area.
If they weren't going to give her a match, she was at least going to eat some of their food!
She immediately made a beeline for ice cream freezer, taking one scoop of Blueberry and one scoop of chocolate into a bowl.
Picking up a spoon she immediately took a taste of the berry.

No match and now she certainly won't be spending time with her brother tonight, this was a boring trip.
Oh well, easy pay... Luca glanced around the catering area and immediately noticed the woman in the white suit.
She had such a familiar face. Perhaps she was someone in management.
Since no one else was around Luca made her way over to the table to socialize. "Hey, long night?"

Opening her eyes to the questioner, she looked up to see Luca Leone standing right in front of her!
Dumbstruck, she answered, "Yeah.. take a seat." Offering instinctively considerate.

While Luca got herself situated, Miss E had a few seconds of confusion..
Was she here to mess with her? Wh-NO! Sudden shock of realization!
Luca Leone had hardly a ******** clue that she was in fact Miss E!
In EWA, she had faced Luca with a mask and Luca was likely too focused in the WCW Title Challenge!

Now here she sat in a blue black sweatsuit, with a bowl of blue and chocolate ice cream, like a bright eyed kid.
A coy smile grew, "Say.. you're Luca Leone, arn't you? I'm quite a fan."

Luca takes the seat across from the woman, setting the ice cream down in front of her.
She gave a smile after being recognized and giggled a little. "Yeah that's me! Not much to be a fan of these days though, can't even get a match on WWF it seems!"
She put a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in her mouth as she studied the woman's features.

Luca's green eyes surveyed the professional white suit, the gorgeous raven black hair, and sapphire blue eyes.
"So, what do you do? I feel like I've seen you around before."

Miss E gave a small chuckle and took a sip of her tea, then smiled sweetly.
"Yes, you very well could have." She leans forward, an elbow on the table.
"I manage a small company that takes on various odd jobs that promotions don't want to deal with, and it just so happens, it started right here in WWFG."
E tapped a finger on the table for emphasis. "About two years ago, I had to deny Guy Cancer, The Fox, not that Wanton fella,
from running around with another one of his silly factions, but of course.. after the 2017 rumble, as the aftermath of rumbles go,
there's a plenty of unrest overall and a complaint was made, so it wasn't long before we split ways from WWFG."

Happy to have someone to talk to and not make orders, commands, or decisions for.
Miss E had a feeling that she was being a little long winded, as well a realization that she didn't introduce herself.
"Oh!" Patting a hand to her chest. "I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm Ms. Williams and I'm here today to try and reconnect with WWFG, unfortunately..."

The smile disappeared and Miss E's face grew grim.
".. some of your family has caused a situation, that needs rectifying."

"Rectifying?" Luca's eyes narrowed when she heard it. She set her spoon down and looked at the woman.
"What do you mean by that, Ms.Williams? What are your intentions towards my family?"

The two sat, giving each other deep solemn death stares.
Luca ready to pounce at a moments notice.
Miss E or Ms. Williams, remained in forward lean.
Seconds ticked by.. then it happened.
A sound of a snort gave her away and she broke down!

Miss E's face burst out in elation, her eyes sparkled in glee and teeth bare, as her smile couldn't get any wider!
"Bfah! HA! HA HA! HAH! HA HA! HA Ha! Ha ha ha haah! ha ha haaa-eeee! Hee heh hee hee!
A few tears streamed down her cheek, letting her body go in a fit of giggles
Flopping down her head, face in arms, feeling embarrassment, and it wasn't long before she pulled herself together.
Bringing her head back up, Miss E wiped a tear from her eye."Aaahh.. Sorry, sorry. Just a joke. You got spunk, I love it."
Sitting back now, she looked into Luca's eyes. "No ill will, Cartwright's like a spring, knock him down and.. boing!"
Brushing the hair from her face with the back of her hand, "He'll be back next show, no problem, as will I."

Miss E glanced down at the bowl of ice cream and looked back up into those emerald greens, "Get you something to drink and we good?"

The Blue Blossom relaxed, smiling softly she picked up her spoon and continued on her ice cream.
"I didn't think it had to escalate the way it did, but maybe he made the right choice.
It's not like it's the first time he's bashed management in the back of the head anyways... No, that's not right."
She noticed Williams staring at her. "But that doesn't mean I can let anyone talk about my family!"

Luca put the last spoon of ice cream in her mouth as she composed herself. "But maybe I can let it go for a coffee."

Miss E slips out her phone and makes a few quick swipes on hand, the other, gave a sip of tea.
"Coming right up." Putting the tea down, E pulled a napkin out and hands off the phone to Luca. "Select your coffee."

While Luca made her specialized order, E pulled a pen out and made a jot.
"I do recognize the importance of family, sorry I can't share the same feeling, mines a little broken."
Receiving her phone back, E folded the napkin, and made the payment.
"It seems I need to get going, thank you for giving me a better break, enjoy your coffee." She stood up.
"See you next show." Giving a small wave and a half smile, Miss E walked off; leaving the folded napkin.

Luca watched Ms. Williams walk away before noticing the napkin she left behind.
She picked it up and looked at it with a soft smile.
"Thank you for stopping by...
Call this number for another get-together!
Miss Elisia Williams.
Miss Elisia Williams...
Miss E?"
Her facial expression turned to one of surprise when it hit.

The Blue Blossom did not know what to think about Miss E, but she seemed to be a kind person from this encounter.
She folded the napkin up and put it in her pocket.

(end segment, lock thread)

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers