"WWFG.com is following up on a story we are here outside at the Western Maryland Hospital Center where Bianca Attwood is currently undergoing treatment following an assault outside her home. While her status is currently unknown, we do know that her sister Karen Attwood had just entered moments ago. And wait... I believe that's Lauri Henry stepping outside."

The camera turns toward the hospital entrance and yes its indeed the Lone Wolf himself standing outside in front of several reporters. We then see the camera jumble as if the cameraman is running after the interviewer who once he got close would try to wiggle through the other reporters as the cameraman tries to get a better view.

"Mr.Henry!! Excuse me Mr. Henry? WWFG.com any word on Bianca's status?"

"She's responding to treatment well. Doctor's are talking to her sister now as we speak, I wish I could give you more than that but I'm as much in the dark as you are."

"Has Maryland Police have and leads on the suspect or the whereabouts of Bianca's daughter?"

"According to police, there are no suspects as of yet and there has been no ransom demands or calls either. Other than that. All Information will be given out as its given to us."

"Is there anything you would like to add sir?" The interviewer asks as Lauri takes a hold of the camera getting and giving all a good view.

"As a matter of fact I do have something to say: If whomever you are is watching, since I've yet to hear any demands I'll make this as simple as I can. If my niece is returned unharmed, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you nor will I pursue you. If she is hurt or worse.., well let just say if you think you can't be found, then you don't know the connections I have... This will be your only warning."

With that the Lone Wolf said something inaudible before waiving the other reporters away before making his way into into the hospital.

"We will continue to report on this as more information becomes available."