Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Waiting...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 pm
We see Karen Attwood talking to a Doctor inside his office

"At the moment she is resting, so far Bianca's responding well to treatment. However we would like to keep her at least overnight for observation."

"Of course. Please let me know when she's capable of leaving."

"Of course. But if you don't mind my asking. Are you alright Miss Attwood? Stress can be difficult on preg--!"

"I don't mean to be rude Doctor but please focus on my sister." Karen said quickly interrupting. Last thing she needs is a doctor on her pregnant a**.

"...of course, my apologies." the doctor said

"Thank you..." She said as she walked out from the office making her way to the waiting room only to find.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:14 am
A very anxious little redhead. Wylde was sitting in the waiting room, she had left the children at home, and was impatiently pacing, waiting for any word about Bianca, and more pressing on her mind, her best friend, Lily. She would look up when she heard footsteps entering the lobby. Wylde was wearing a painted expression.

"W-who would do something like this? Is Bianca Okay? Are you okay? I'm sorry, my brain is scrambled. I got here as soon as I could."  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm
Karen was somewhat surprised to see Wylde of all people. What with the crisis her family was having at the moment. To see her here instead of being with her family... Lily must mean a lot to Wylde.

"Me?! Honey I'm fine. My sister? Well doctors wanna keep her overnight..." She said as she made her way slowly toward the seating.

"..But if I know my big sister, it'll take a lot more than some random blindside to keep her down."She would say as she sat down looking down at the floor.

"...The hardest part is gonna be when she wakes up though."  
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff