Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 pm
User Image User Image User Image

This is a private, self RP between Silver Metallic Dragon's Tyzaeph, Delphina and Sitara. Please don't post unless invited.
Silver's Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:03 pm
Breeching the edge of the glade, Tyzapeh shook the twigs out of his mane and headed for the edge of the water. He knew he was early, but knowing his daughter, she was already here somewhere. His princess was as punctual as he was late, a trait he had no idea where she picked up. Especially with the crew that helped raise her. No, he knew exactly where she got that from. Whistle. Gods love that mare, she did more for Delphina then her mother had ever done, and was a better friend to him then he deserved. Her mate too. Aureate and his daughters had played a huge part in Del as well, giving her siblings to play with and friends now.

Ash too, had turned Del into the mare she was today. He'd be the first to admit his apprehension when Del has told him about their mating. Even though He and Ash had been friends for years, and he knew the stallion was a fantastic male, she was still his baby. He'd protected her all her life, and now he had to hand her off to another. His apprehension lasted all of 2 minutes, and then he was as proud a father as he could be. Now his baby had babies, and he was getting way to damn old for this.

He knew something was bothering Del when her little Hummingbird friend Cursa had come to him earlier in the week, and asked for him to come by. What exactly she wanted to talk to him about he didn't know, but according to Cursa, it was bothering his daughter immensely. Spotting his daughter in the trees beyond the glade, the grey stallion skirted the edge of the water, heading her way. Best get this suspense over with, and get to solving the problem.

Unaware of her fathers approach, the small mare paced the tree line, wracking her brain. The information she had shouldn't bother her, not this much. She wasn't totally in the dark about her son's love life, Tara kept her in the loop more often then not, giving her just enough information to keep her off her back, but nothing that ever put her twin in the hot seat. Those two were trouble alone, but together they were an unstoppable force. They kept each others secrets fiercely, and were always protecting each other. It made Del extremely proud to see how close her children were, something she never had with her own brother. Both of her children were fantastic, and she couldn't have been more proud of them. If she could just get the brats to talk to her!

Her mate always reminded her they were adults, and had rights to live their own lives without telling their mother a thing. That never stopped her from wanting to know what was going on and if her babies were okay and happy. Finding out that her son had not only one mate, but two, AND there were foals? Come on now. Last she'd heard Avant was the only one, and while his heritage was...nerve-wracking, she knew he was protected and loved. Avant hated the rest of them, but he loved her son, and for that Delphina loved him. But Masque? She and Del had grown up together, and finding out they were together too had been a shock. Masque was a wonderful mare, so the more she thought it over, the less that bothered her.

But grandchildren? Granted they weren't biologically hers, but Delri claimed them and that made them her grandchildren. No one felt it was a good idea to share this information with her? She had to find out through those gossipy mares at the market? It was just too much. Turning and spotting her father's approach, Del heaved a sigh. Her Daddy would know exactly what to do. His calm and cool demeanor would get her some perspective. And he would keep her from chewing her princess a new one for keeping this big of a secret.

Sitara knew she was in for it. Her mother might look sweet and kind, but in that small package lurked a terror beyond measure. When they were foals, their mother was the boss. She did not mess around with the two of them, teaching them respect and demanding certain behaviors. Their mother also loved them desperately, and wanted nothing more then to see them both happy and healthy. Tara was about to be the opposite when her mother got a hold of her. Granted, this wasn't really anyone's fault, and her brother hadn't intentionally kept this from their mother, but it happened. Tara had just found out herself a day before those nosey mares had blabbed to all and sundry. She wasn't normally violent, but if she got ahold of those twits, she'd scramble their brains.

Peeking out from behind a tree, Tara spotted her mother and began to formulate a plan. She had her brothers back completely, so falling on this sword was just something she had to do. Mom was upset, and rightfully so, but Tara knew none of it was kept from her in malice. Delri was just private, and he would want to share this with their mother on his terms. She herself was hurt that she didn't find out about her nieces and nephew until after they were born, but that was a conversation she'd have with her brother at another time. For now, she just had to talk her mother off the ledge, and see if she could set something up to where Mom and Grandpa, along with Tara herself, could meet the foals.

Spotting her grandfather, the mare sent a prayer of thanks up. Grandpa had a calming affect on her mother, and often could bring another perspective to the events in question. He honestly never judged either one of them, and she knew she could go to grandpa for anything and he'd be there. So having him here when she attempted to put out this fire made Tara a lot more comfortable. Now all she needed was her Daddy, and they could totally diffuse the bomb that was her mother.

Quote:
WC Tyzaeph: 306
WC Delphina: 368
WC Sitara: 358

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:37 pm
Delphina spotted her daughter's blue head peeking out from behind a tree over her father's shoulder. While she didn't inherit the size of her father or grandfathers, Tara was certanly taller then her mother and stood out against the narrow trunks of the trees. Little brat that she was, Del knew her daughter was here to do two things. Calm her down, and attempt to smooth over this disaster. The poor darling looked like she was headed for slaughter, and as upset as Del was, she hated to see either one of her children in any discomfort.

"Sitara. Come over here and lets fill your grandfather in on what's happening."

Catching the confused look on her father's face, Del waiting until her daughter slid up next to her grandfather before speaking again. "Alright then. You've missed a few things Dad. Your grandson is not only mated to Avant, as we already knew, but to Masque too. And the icing on the cake? They had foals, three of them." Heaving a deep breath, Del tried to keep herself as calm as possible. "You know how I found out Daddy? From the nasty mares at the market! Gossping about my son and grandchildren! The nerve of those... hussies!"

Stomping her hoof, the petite mare ruffled her wings and tried not to pout like a foal who lost her apple snack. "What do you have to say about this Sitara? Have you spoken to your brother?! Why wasn't I told?"

Full name... Ouch. Wincing, Tara ducked her head and shuffled forward, taking up real estate next to her grandpa. He'd protect her from her mothers rage. Waiting for her mother to get on the roll, Tara knew her feelings were deeply hurt. She loved both of them with her whole heart, and feeling left out of this huge life moment broke her mother's heart. Tara waited for her to finish, trying not to laugh when her mother called those bitchy mares 'hussies'. It was about as close to cussing as her mother ever got, and under different circumstances it would have been hysterical.

Tilting her head, Tara grimaced. Time to face the fire. "Honestly Mom... I didn't know until yesterday either. He didn't tell me anything, until the foals were born. I can't tell you why he didn't say anthing to us Mom, but he didn't. That's his choice, but he didn't do it to hurt our feelings. It's his family... And I know he did not want you to find out from those 'hussies' at the market. He wanted to tell you face to face, so you could meed your new grandbabies."
Stepping forward, Tara nuzzed her head under her mother's chin. Both she and her brother adored their mother, and there was no way on this earth he wanted her to hear about his children like this. "We both love you so much Momma... I'm sorry you had to hear about them this way. But he wants you to come meet them as soon as we can work it out."

He couldn't be more proud of his daughter and grandaughter in this moment. Del was clearly restraning her emotions, something she often struggled with. Tara was stepping up, defending her brother and standing up to her mother. Being the youngest of the family, Tara often fell to the back, being shielded by her father and brother. He was guilty of it was well, and he knew her other grandfather and great grandfather were just as bad. One of the only girls, and the youngest grandaughter at that, put the mare at the top of their 'smother her with love' list. She never had to fight battles, the stallions in her family fought them for her.

"Well, I clearly missed a lot." The grey stallion chuckled, shaking his head. "Great-grand children huh? And they're Aure's too? Ain't that something. I really do get to call him grandpa now."

Grinning at his girls, Ty nuzzled both of them. "Tara is right princess. I know Delri didn't mean for all this nonsense to occur before he could tell you. This is a big deal, and I know that boy wants his Momma involved with those foals. You raised two pretty good ones here."

Taking a deep breath, the stallion took a quick stock of the situation. While he wasn't Avant's biggest fan, he loved Masque. As long as Delri was happy, grandpa was happy. "Okay girls, this is a crappy situation, but we've got to make the best of the situation. How we found out isn't ideal, but this is the hand we're dealt. I know your hurt baby, but it sounds like you aren't the only one. Delri didn't share with Tara either. And he certainly didn't tell me. But that's okay. We have grandbabies to celebrate and enjoy!"

Quote:
Delphina WC: 247
Sitara WC: 262
Tyzaeph WC: 297

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out