(Back-dated ORP/Greenflight) The Moon Lights up the Sky

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:40 pm
Monath had been waiting for quite awhile to rise for the first time, wanting to make sure her rider was ready. Granted with two golds expecting babies, she knew Demanthra had been busy, but it was a rest day for them and the candidates. However, there was no golds in the air anymore and her sisters were not rising, so it was time to shine. She couldn't be patient anymore and her rider had someone to lean on now. So the shining green pushed off her ledge and dove down to where the herdbeasts were kept. She latched onto one of them and began to blood it, but was tempted to take a bite out of it too.

Monath, no, just the blood, not anything else! You want to be fast, if you eat, then that will slow you down. You don't want that, do you, my shining moon?Demanthra ordered her dragon, her mind starting to haze. Okay, she might want to lock herself in so she didn't do anything she regretted.

Understood, Mine. And don't worry, I will give you some distraction. Oh Rhiyn, you might want to get to our Weyr, I am about to rise,the green thought to her rider, then the young man in a sing song voice. It was a beautiful evening, one that was just starting and it was just getting cool. She finished blooding the herdbeast and did one more, just to make sure she gave her chasers her very best. Once she was done, she took off for the sky and called out to all those in the area.

Come, come and chase me, anyone who is able! I look forward to dancing with all of you this night,she spoke, doing some flips in the sky.

((This will be backdated from back in September, before the double hatching, but after the flights. There is already a winner decided, so no rolling is involved. This is just an RPed flight, so please come have fun. Demanthra has a guy, so no one would have been with her other than him))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:47 am
She had found comfort, being back home after her fellow Golds had risen. There was some peace in the silence of a night so calm and serene. Zenobiath glanced only once over her shoulder at her sleeping Rider, a woman who'd decided tonight was for curling beneath a golden wing in a pile of blankets. As much as Alumet was a grown woman now, she still so reminded the Gold of a hatchling when she slept. Her beloved looked so delicate, so fragile...and it was something that the dragon loved. What she did not expect was the glittering green hide to interrupt her peace. A blue-violet eye turned to see who it was, when the glint of the moon off that beautiful hide told her at last.

She would not chase, for she was a Gold and chased none, but for Monath, she would watch. Zenobiath would stay upon her ledge and keep a wary eye on all suitors to her beloved Moon, knowing well that her Green sister was special to her in a way few others would ever be. Fly, beloved Monath, dance in the air beneath the moon you love so well. For it is your night, and every suitor should be so terribly proud that they are allowed to rise in your shadow. I shall watch, ever your admirer. Take caution, and let none catch you that your hearts do not desire. The golden voice was for Monath alone, as she curled a bit tighter around her beloved Rider, ensuring the woman remained asleep.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:45 pm
Shoutcasting Fianth's flight had been more strenuous on him than expected. He respected Krahsujunth all the more for lasting as he did, in between the moments Fela hadn't had a healer massage the worst of the sore muscles out of him. Soph was not the strongest fighting dragon around, he knew, but it was a little embarrassing to be that out of sorts with just one flight, even as a blue. He was stretching his legs and considering tucking in early when he heard Monath's call.

Soph hesitated. He always did, which had cost him when it came to Cynosuth, and the guilt of it weighed on him still several months after the fact, which caused him to hesitate even more.

Just send your support if you're that scared, Fela told him, patting his shoulder in passing. Or sore. Or whatever the excuse is this time~

A fair point. The blue went to the edge of his ledge and settled down with a wince, tail curling around his legs. I regrettably cannot join you in the air tonight, but I am with you in spirit! he sent to Monath, tinged as always with his peace and love. Although if that is too distracting, please let me know.

Dea and #Teddy#
i realized his first "chase" was during Thanoth's so he's there! sorta! orz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 pm
Instead of running up the stairs from the candidate barracks, Rhiyn heard Monath’s call and went in the opposite direction. He was stopped by Demanthra’s older brother.

“Go get her, dimglow,” T’rel ordered, climbing off of Tyalith. He wanted to get to his weyrmate, but he had to ensure his sister’s happiness as well. This dimglowed kid had made her cry once before, and he wasn’t having it. “Go on. Up those stairs. “We could fly you up there. Actually, that might be quicker.” The greenrider seemed to consider it before hopping back up onto Tyalith. He held it his hand for Rhiyn’s. “C’mon.”

Rhiyn only hesitated a moment. “Eager to get to your weyrmate?” He asked. T’rel seemed unusually impatient. Was it because of the flight?

“Yes. And to get you to yours. Shut up.”

They reached Monath’s ledge, T’rel depositing Rhiyn before taking off for his weyr.

“Monath called me,” Rhiyn called into the weyr.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces