Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
TikTok

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:18 pm
Hey, there! Are any of you on TikTok? For those of you not familiar with it, it is a lip sync app. I'm on there as Wysiwyg.Visions. I've found TikTok to be a great way to practice my cosplay, from make up to body language to characterization. My make up game has definitely improved as a result!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:28 am
I really do admire cosplayers' work from there. I always see TikTok videos on my Instagram feed. ^^

I haven't registered for TikTok yet, but I want to though. I just keep forgetting to do so. XD When I do, I'll make a post and we can check each other out then!

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:49 pm
TikTok is pretty cool!! Since I have been on Instagram for the last couple months I've seen some amazing videos that people have posted on it. Some of the cosplayers have used it to show off not just one but many different outfits. Others have used it to show off one outfit in great detail or from different angles / poses. If you get a chance check TikTok out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:22 am
I'm actually planning to go watch a few TikToks once I'm done playing on Gaia. I planned a TikTok previously, but I didn't go through with it. I don't have much confidence in my video making, plus I don't really have a good spot to film.  

slapthefatcat2

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 pm
slapthefatcat2
I'm actually planning to go watch a few TikToks once I'm done playing on Gaia. I planned a TikTok previously, but I didn't go through with it. I don't have much confidence in my video making, plus I don't really have a good spot to film.

Creating a Tik Tok video will certainly take trial and error. Being a Cosplay Photographer I know that well. Every convention that I've gone to I've gotten better and better. I only do it for fun. I have my photos posted on 3 different sites and I have fans from all over the World on my DeviantArt site. Feel free to check out my Gaia Profile. It lists my photography accounts. My advice is to have fun making videos and have someone help you out. That can make a big difference.  
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games