DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:33 am
Guardian Iris
Opal

Opal sighed and stared at the bright flittering creature as it beat against the glass jar she had shoved in. And her tiny room showed the damage
of such a chase. She peeked around at her over turned dresser and thrown bedsheets and one of her handpainted pictures was lying on the ground. Tho that had been the critters fault. After grabbing the sheets to trap it, it had started picking things up to throw back at her. Which was unusual 'fish' behaviour, to say the least. Her mess of a room said her capture of the strange f'ish' had just been cause she wore it down. Not cause it was done fighting. Well, that and the fact that it was now pushing the glass toward the edge of the table with each beat of it's wings against the glass.

Wait a min.... The edge?!

She turned and made a swim at it but was too late. She closed her eyes and threw her hands up as glass shattered on the seabed floor. Literally growling, she turned toward the rabid 'flying fish' and screeched "That was handmade!!" before diving back at the critter, this time with murderous intent. Which was pretty much all she wrote for the critter and it knew it, since it took off out an window, Opal swimming furiously behind it.

It wasn't until they were on the shoreline, that Opal realized this 'fish' had lead her on a merry chase. And that she may have been outsmarted by a tiny critter. Which was slightly embarrassing. Grumbling to herself, she barely noticed the swift change of her fins for legs, and dejectedly on the sand. While the 'fish', whom she was beginning to suspect wasn't a fish since it was humming amd fluttering softly against her, seemed to be gloating.

Her eyes narrowed on the lil slip of a....whatever the flying pest was called, and she shook her head. "You might have won this round, but i'll be damned if i let you go now. You broke my vase!"

When the pest of all pests took off toward the clearing with a sudden and jarring whir of motion, she threw her hands up and snarled "Of course it flys off towards the dark and ominous forest. OF COURSE it does. Because it couldn't just be a normal fish. Not with my luck. No. It had to be a flying ninja of death. That breaks my valuables and has no respect for handmade craftmanship...." She trailed off, ranting to herself.

But the pest wasn't done it seemed. A little impatiant or just insane, it zinged back in the clearing and whapped her with it's wings a few good times before zooming back into the forest. Which meant that Opal, as predicted, tettered off after it with a few very naughty words and some mild cursing which would have bwwn worrisome had she any magical ability to her.

When she came to the clearing, it seemed she was a tad a late. There was a group of other ladies there. And a sparkly lady and....oh, i bet she sent the devil's 'fish'..... she thought to herself as she took her in, all surrounded by many varieties of the damn pesky thing.

Nodding for a sec, she followed the strange lady's words. The little devil's were called butterflies, apparently. And they gave visions and were, what she assumed a sentient part of this sparkly lady's self. Which was alarming, to say the least. Hopefully, she never encountered another one in her life. Especially since it gave Opal visions of the afterlife. Which was ironic considering where she wanted to send the damn thing.

But when it came time to ask questions, she opened her mouth but it seemed a little yellow faun spoke first. So she waited and opened her mouth again, but another woman spoke. And another. And another. And by like the fifth person, she was just about frustrated enough to scream. Tho she did take note of the other person who seemed frustrated with her flying antenna of doom. Oh yeah. She was making friends with that pae. And the other pae, the one wearing actual clothes, seemed to already know who the ninja mistress was. She made a mental note to stay well away from that pae. Trouble knew trouble. All she was saying.

Finally, after a few min of silence, she politely raised her hand and asked "What about us? How are we, sorry ladies, a ragtag assembly of women that were chosen by you and your little prophsiers of despair supposed to wage war?" She turned and gave the group around her a once over before continuing. "Cause that's what the shiny lady is suggesting. In case anyone is blinded by the devil's pet on her shoulder. Well, the statue's shoulder.." she trailed off, glaring at the so called butterflies. Then realising how bitchy her questions sounded, she turned back to the mystery lady and corrected it with a "No offense meant, or anything."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:54 pm
As she approached the group, Quinn's anxiety grew. Ever since the dream, she had been more sensitive to her empathic powers. The mental shield would come back with time, she was sure. In the meantime, she could feel ill intentions in the darkness. This was Dragnid. This was the one place she did not go. The place felt like a heavy blanket of negativity. The demon struggled to continue forward.

Finally she saw a glimpse of moonlight that became brighter as limbs and brush bent away to form an entrance to the clearing. Quinn felt a powerful surge of emotions. She had to take a deep breath and steady her shaking. You can do this, she told herself.

What Quinn saw as she entered the clearing was a mix of Pae'il of all types. She had never seen some of these kinds of Pae'il before. In a different place and time, she would observe with curiosity. Now, however, she just felt guarded and paranoid. The ethereal entity that began to speak did little to put her mind at ease.

Then it happened. A recap of why everyone had been summoned. Everyone had either a raw or a visceral reaction. The cacophony of feelings washed over her as the speaker addressed each member of this mysterious meeting. She was overwhelmed with their fear, curiosity, frustration, and grief from at least one of the Pae'il there. Her psyche was still too weak for this. The demon draped her wings around herself as if it would offer some protection.

Quinn found she could not speak. She pushed herself to the back of the group and focused on breathing. Quinn was no quitter. She would see this through. Even if only to satisfy her curiosity, she would stay.

Guardian Iris
Quinn

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:10 pm
User ImageThis felt all too familiar and Fortissimo didn’t like it- not that she had much of a choice. In a misty state she prodded along, passing familiar scenery into the unknown. Every now and again something would appear that would p***k a memory from that time so long ago. A time when she wandered aimlessly in the same state until the beckoning of the tree finally drew her home. So this feeling, this new wandering, it was the same. The last ended in joy by finding her new home, but what would it be this time?

In between these thoughts she’d see the trail of butterflies oh so delicately leading her. Their presence was comfort, but a needling in the back of her mind kept her from being fully sure of where they were taking her. Could she trust them? Once again, did she have much of a choice? She’d will herself to turn away, but the beckoning and the curiosity ate at her. Would she see it to the end?

Nearing the forbidden forest was almost enough to cause her to turn on her tail and head back home. She’d been rattled enough by the dream in the last few days, she didn’t need to add an attack onto her list of issues. She’d been so visibly rattled by it her daughters had taken to worrying about her. Sona would stare at her in her silence since Mama wouldn’t allow their connection to be met. She didn’t want to accidentally expose her daughter to the horrors that still scarred her mind. Never could she do that to the sweet spirit, especially when her father was involved. Instead she’d console them saying she’d had some dreams she was working through and that was that.

It didn’t help her already nagging fear that she felt like she was a traitor for her choice in lovers. The dream, with all those faces accusing her over and over, definitely set her back in that. Now she was on edge, trying to stay up on any gossip floating around about possible onlookers giving her or her daughters a curious eye.

No way would she have let her daughters in on her little escapade. With her already acting off, this would have surly led them to believe she’d lost her wits or worse- with her sneaking off finally hammer the nail in the coffin that she was a traitor. Instead she had slipped off silently without so much of a note behind her. She knew she’d have a lot to explain when she got back, but for now she had to focus on what was ahead of her- and hopefully make it home alive.

As she neared the destination, slowly her mind let up and she became more aware of her surroundings. No longer did she have to push her way through the forest, instead it accommodated her. She slipped into the clearing without so much as a sound, and took a look around at the strange gathering around her and the large, glowing stone with them. It was beautiful though curious to her, was that what had been calling her? She turned from it and took in the others feeling relieved she wasn’t the only one even if some of them were of questionable species. Wait- was that Fluttershy?

Fortissimo was almost pleased by this. She began to make her way towards the yellow Fauny, also catching a glimpse of another Faun (was she holding a doll that looked incredibly similar to Rais??), when she haunted in her steps at the emergence of a new being into the clearing. She was instantly captivated by the female, never before seeing one like her kind before. What was she? Who was she? It was incredibly obvious she was someone powerful by the way she held herself and spoke, so Fortissimo halted her advancement towards Fluttershy. She didn’t notice the female by her until she spoke, jumping slighting in place. ’You again?’ Had this female met the mysterious one once before? Speaking of, this female herself looked of questionable origin. She had the similar makings of an angel and yet… not. She was much more impressive if Fortissimo had to be honest… for a blood pae.

She was drawn back to the mysterious female as she spoke and her heart gripped at her words. Important work? Is that why they had been summoned here? Who was she that she deserved such a summoning? Despite the running thoughts she held her tongue interested to know more at least. A vision? Her mind jumped to the dream she had- well vision now she supposed- and began to shudder violently. A vision of what? What did it mean? “No, no, please.” She begged, trying so hard to not burst into tears. What could this mean of her love?

She listened eagerly as the beautiful female began to decipher their dreams for them. She watched as others fell to the ground in anguish or question loudly what all this was about. Fluttershy even managed an out of character moment that threw Mama Blues (as attractive as he is, what was it about these females and Rais?). She wasn’t the only one absolutely overcome by her emotions and that was a comfort. Her name was called and she listened on to the short description. She blinked furiously trying to make sense of it. Was that it? The creation of the angels and demons? What was she suppose to do with that? All the blood, the deception of her own lover? … Did these Blood Pae truly come from blood just like that?

So many questions blurted out of so many females at once Fortissimo almost couldn’t keep it all straight in her head. She’d barely heard the other explanations, feeling a burden for some of the females who struggled with even worse than her, but the other part of her just couldn’t make sense of things. Her mind was such a jumble she couldn’t even form words for the female. She kept her eyes down for a good long moment while she waited for a quiet moment to interject, "That all?" she asked the being softly, "I just don't understand how someone coulda been made from pools o' blood. Or does it mean somethn' more like from war?"

She just prayed with all her soul it didn't mean something bad about him...

Guardian Iris
Fortissimo/Mama Blues

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Before I commit to answering your questions, I must give warning. Hate has taken hold of the island once more. Thrusting her into a war that threatens to destroy her. History is not only repeating itself, but the true adversary will take over and enslave us all in his fight for ultimate power.

We have to rise above our worldly existence and pledge to protect Telrunya's precious children. The island chose those she knows are strong of character and capable of great triumphs. Your mind has been awakened, and from that you will learn about what happened, and your place in this grand celestial existence.

I beseech you all to look around at your sisters, and to get to know one another. We are one. There is no divide along the lines of race. There is peace in this sacred circle. We do not breed hatred with ourselves, or others. As we accept our destiny, we shed the skin of prejudice, and don a gown of love.

I speak of lofty ideologies, and I champion the greater good, but I am asking a lot of you. I am asking you to pledge your life to Telrunya and take a sacred oath to project every soul on the island. It remains your choice to accept this duty or respectfully decline to return to your loved ones. You need not worry if you choose not to follow me. Everything will be as it was when next you wake.

A terrible adversary rises in power. It is because he seeks the forbidden knowledge and the untapped power of Telrunya that we are needed.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:37 pm
A gentle breeze flew through the trees carrying the scent of sandalwood. The warm air was in stark contrast to the cold, dark woodland. The women contained in the small circle woven out of a dense forest stood on sacred ground. "For those of you that choose to take on this most difficult task, this will forever be your sanctuary. We will meet as sisters in this location every full moon. From here on out, only you will be able see the Shrine of Telrunya."

"Our sisters that do not choose to join our work, will still carry out important work in their contribution to maintaining peace on the island. My request, for those of you who choose to return to your homes please spread the message of love and unity. Do not let those that seek to do harm destroy your love for your fellow pae. We need peace on the island and we all should lift up and protect each other."

"Before I answer your queries, it will be up to each of you to decide for yourselves which path you shall follow. There will be no mar or mark against against anyone's character or reputation. We are all sisters in this together no matter our choices."

----------

((You can choose for your pae to stay or go. If they stay, they will promoted to meta-plot characters. This requires RP participation for specific RPs. You will be called upon when your pae is needed. Remember, for this role, pae have to be unbiased and interested in saving pae of all types. A faun should help a demon with no prejudice, for example. This will also require an art upgrade, so be sure you are willing to change the look of your pae.

Should you choose to pull your pae out, they are not out of the notice yet. There will a second part for any pae that do not choose to stay.

Reply with your pae making that decision))  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:37 am
Most of the conversations around her after the confirmation about the dream she had was given. Absolutely every second after that, anxiety raised. Rather than really listening to anything the other women said, her gaze went to each willing a rescue party to form. It wasn't just that her friend was in extreme danger, there was a teenager with him that needed rescue. The words she wanted to hear couldn't be pulled out of the air or unwilling mouths. Never would she ask someone to do something they weren't willing to do. In that respect, she wasn't unkind enough to begrudge them talking about their own experiences rather than reacting to her plea.

That said, her composure was on its way to slipping.

The woman who called them had her own loftier words, Sisters and sanctuary. Of what she paid attention to, she agreed with the message. Her home has always been welcomed to all. Never in her life had she refused someone based on anything.

Even if Kurt didn't need to be rescued, even if the teen wasn't in danger, her answer would be the same. However, the facts were still there and her faith in her own voice had fled by the minute. Stepping forward at least she managed a short, "I am in." Just down from the razor edge of calm and hysterics. Every moment they were talking, two souls were suffering.

Guardian_Iris
Zofie is in

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:45 am
Beldaran's words and thoughts were cut short listening to this request for help. Something about it felt familiar, but at the same time she didn't know quite how. She looked from the woman speaking to her left and to her right at the gathered ladies. It was the first time Bel noticed that everypae present was female, despite their differences it was the one thing the group had in common. "I will always be here for my homeland, no matter what. I will help, in any way needed." she spoke in a confident tone with a nod of her head. She hoped all the other pae felt like she did about the task being asked of them.

Guardian_Iris
Beldaran is in

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:49 pm
Mama Blues clenched her fists and looked away from the others. She could feel the heat of tears prickling at the back of her eyes and had to expend a great amount of effort in order to keep it under control. There was just too much going on. Too much to take in at once.

Her heart raced at her words. She wanted to help, wanted to be of use to such a cause, but her mind kept going back to her girls, especially Sona. Her precious silent flower was only just beginning to blossom. Her inability to speak kept her very much to herself, but she had actually made friends and found a love in healing. Mama Blues was still very much Sona's voice, so if she did this would it be abandoning Sona and her possible future?

How could she give up a call to serve all for a selfish reason like her family? Could she justify it for the good of all? Even so, there was a tug on her heart. Something was telling her no. Something she couldn't put a finger on or explain. It was almost like she knew this wasn't her path and her direction, for now.

She lifted her head finally, "I am honored by yer call. That ya think'n I could be some'n who can help ya. There is just someth'n here." she covered her heart with her hand, "That tell'n me not this time."

The words felt like a release on her uncertainty. She hated to tell her no to such an amazing cause, but this felt right. Even if she couldn't answer the call, she could still be a part of it. "But I promise to uphold everyth'n you say. I will continue the spread of love, peace, and unity like ya say. That much I can do for you."

Guardian Iris
Mama is out

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:17 pm
Fluttershy felt confused.

So much of this felt like her, like something she could believe in, stand behind, support whole hearted. But something about it also felt...wrong. Not wrong as in, it was the wrong thing to do just....more so wrong for her. She was compassionate sure. Back before Equestria disappeared into darkness she was considered the one to be most kind out of her friends. She had no problem loving another.

But... her passion was elsewhere. In her furry friends. Her critters and her companions. The family and ties she made at the tree that she was also still quite loyal too. Sure, some might say she could easily ditch the animals or bring them along or whatever but. Well. She didn't want too. Being home, at the tree, surrounded by her animal friends and familiarity. It was comforting.

It still felt like butterflies were lighting torches inside her belly however. She wrung her hands nervously, too afraid to speak, eyes plastered to the ground. So far, everyone had agreed. She was beginning to feel selfish for not considering accepting harder.

And then the other faun spoke.

A no.

Something felt like a weight had suddenly lifted from her chest, almost washed with relief. If this other faun had the strength to say no.

"Um... I.... I t-to.... will have to say.... no." she began, feeling like the words were stuck in her throat. "I am... oh so very honored you'd consider me but.... I don't think its... quite right for me either. I think I can spread s-s-sooo much more love and peace....back home...where I fit in." she braved a half smile, tugging at the end of her tail before glancing back down again as if she were a child unsure of her choice.

Guardian_Iris
Fluttersehy is out~ think of all those critters that need her!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 am
Opal listened intently to the offer that the strange woman before her had....well, offered. Then she thought about all the things that happened recently in her own kingdom. A kindom that was supposed to be safe.

She thought about Logan. He had signed up to protect and monsters had taken him and ripped him apart. They had destroyed her only friend. Her only brother.

And if this woman was going to give her a chance to protect him, and others, from harm? Then she would take it. She had to do something. She couldn't let other innocents become harmed.

She watched as two others turned the woman down. How could they not fight? Knowing what was at stake? Their own kingdoms would fall. She shook her head. She refused to let that happen for her.

Taking a step forward, she put her hands on her hips and said with determination "Anything you need me for, i am there. I have watched those closest to me struggle. If i can protect others, then i was called here for a reason. "

Guardian Iris
Opal is in

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:29 pm
It was very like Zofie to jump straight into something like this without much thought, the naiad had to admit to herself. Fish of a school swim in the same pool... or something like that? She'd never known the Kurt the Ranch was named after, but he'd supposedly wandered off some time ago to help with some grand mission as well. Wandered off and never returned, though supposedly the new village matriarch seemed to know where they'd headed off to now through the dream of hers. Was that convenient, or perhaps just cruel?

Asrun had to expend effort to keep a certain kind of smug from slipping into her expression as she took note of the faun being the only ones to decline as of yet; of course it'd be them, the little isolationists they were. She didn't think badly of them for it - it was probably the smarter choice - but found it quite ironic to see the stereotypes holding up. With one left, would they go zero for three? Talk about a hit on diversity. She found herself ignoring the white naiad to subtly glance over at the last faun (Mona), more curious about what she'd do than anyone else. Actually, in retrospect, there seemed to be quite the number of the land pae'il here relative to those of naiad decent, and the overall distribution between the kinds of land pae'il was also heavy on the angel and demons.

Did the island have a selection bias?

Typical.

With silence falling after that overly-dramatic declaration from the naiad over there - perhaps sparked by some petty indignation towards the two who declined - Asrun started to muse through her own thoughts on the matter.

She wanted her questions answered, and the only way to have that happen appeared to be accepting this woman's terms. Give and take, though it seemed a bit heavier on the give than the take... in one way or another. If she was to believe what had been said - she was certain there was a degree of embellishment to make for a better negotiating - then some unseen force was threatening the peace of the island and would need to be stopped by the power of sisterly camaraderie. And because of this some number of individuals had been mysteriously chosen to save the world.

Your typical faerie tale plot.

But as for Asrun herself... she'd not done anything to warrant her being in this sort of story; it'd be a title bestowed onto her based on a stroke of whimsy or luck. She'd not earned it via her own merit. It was the very thing she hated most. Accepting it would make her quite the hypocrite, not that she'd ever been one to swim from hypocrisy.

Reasonably, she should follow in line with the faun. There was no reason to follow along with some grand conspiracy theory.

By the same token, it had potential to be incredibly interesting... way more interesting than idling her life away in those stagnant waters of the swamp. And she could shoot the metaphorical fish at all those that'd put her down over the years. Probably not the best motivation, but it was a motivation all right.

"Ah, ******** it... Why not?"

She mumbled under her breath - perhaps loud enough for Zofie to hear - as she shrugged and crossed her arms. "Guess I'll play along. Dunno who told ya it was a good idea ta bring me along fer the ride, but yer stuck with me for now." She motioned a thumb at Zofie as she continued, "I owe this one here a debt of gratitude, so if'n I can help her out, all the better. Ain't like I got a family or nothin' ta lose anyways."

Guardian_Iris
Asrun is in... if for potentially the wrong reasons

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 pm
As she listened to the others deciding she noticed that there was a river. A RIVER. Ooooo she wanted to yell at that damn butterfly so much. But that was impolite when things where happening.

Instead she glared at said butterfly, pointed a finger at it and venomously whispered "YOU." at it.

She could have swam here! Like a normal naiad! Not go trouncing through the stupid forest getting stuck on everything!! Ughhh this butterfly was the WORST.

Ah the lady was saying something again this was probably important. Oh goody history was repeating itself, hopefully she didn't get murdered this time. That would be nice.

Terrible adversary? So there was a Big Bad behind everything.

Hmm well if she was going to come back every month, she'd prefer to get a better guide. She had all ready agreed to do what needed to be done.

"Yeah, I'll help. But uhh can I get a new butterfly? This one led me through a forest when there was a river i could have used."

Which if anyone had been curious about why she looked so horrid and had so many stick in her hair there you go. Naiad, not happy to be on land.

Speaking of river, after she finished speaking she quietly scooted around the edge of the clearing to not bother anyone as she scooted her way over to the river.

Sliding into the water she sigh happily. Ahh sweet relief! Nothing was better than just floating in the water! No stupid legs, and all the stupid dirt would wash off. She'd worry about untangling the stuff in her hair later. She was just glad that she wasn't going to dry out after getting stuck in that forest for hours.  

shadica

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 am
Care had been silent as the other ladies made their choices. She did not question the two that backed out. They had their reasons and they still had a job to do. Spread love and unity. She couldn't help but think, if she went back to the city would anyone listen? She recalled the celebration that happened after there was news that successful attack had gone off. Was the city already too far gone into hate to be saved?

Her mind wandered back to her dream. A choice. To save or to let another perish because of war. Would she made the same choice outside of her dream? What if it was Fiammetta? What if it had been her own daughter in the child's place? Crying, scared. Would anyone have saved her given the chance? Or would they have let her be killed because she was different?

Her stomach was tieing itself into knots. Her children and their half siblings. Could she let them live in such a hate filled world without doing anything? What if they became like the others? What if they were the ones to choose to kill a child.

"I WILL HELP WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY POWER!" The angel suddenly blurted out. Her children, their children....The future...She could not let them be driven by such hate, not while she could help.

Still, she was shaking as tears filled the corners of her eyes.

Guardian_Iris
Care is in

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm
Shutting her mouth on further questions that were trying to bubble up, Nebulosa followed the prompting of the woman who had called them all together and looked around the clearing once more. Looking at each of the other pae women in turn, she noted their features, their differences and similarities. But, as her golden eyes swept over those assembled, a niggling sense of doubt wormed into the back of her mind.

Protect every soul on the island. Already an ambitious prospect for anyone, it seemed more out of her reach than the others'. She would never be able to 'set foot' on the island. There was nothing she could possibly do for anyone on land. What of the places that had no waterways? It had already been a long difficult journey just to arrive there in the clearing. Chewing on her lip and mulling over her thoughts, Neb wondered again what use she was in this situation while she watched the others making their decisions.

It wasn't until one of the naiads sidled over to the water and seamlessly transitioned from land to sea that her path became clear. Waiting for a lull in the proceedings, she spoke up in a surprisingly even tone despite her inner turmoil, "I can't."

Guardian_Iris
Nebulosa is out

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm
The pink fae wrung her hands together, nervous. She'd tried to pay attention best she could, but her own thoughts were swimming with all the 'what ifs' involved in everything this lady was saying. This lady is so cool. She thought about her village; growing and bustling. All of the people that depend on her, and the school! Oh gosh, the school! All of the students and young souls waiting to learn. Would she have to leave them? She wondered if she'd have a disguise or something like villains or heroes. That could be fun...

Bells and Nissa need me. But Joi, Lucia, Lucious or Shae could watch them. Dizzy thought long and hard, completely missing what all the ladies had spoken.

"I...I would like to, but I must decline. My girls and my village need me. I don't think I could focus well while thinking about them all the time and worrying and feeling guilty because I couldn't say goodbye. I want to help, I really do! But I have other pae that depend on me in other ways. The idea of being a hero is a sweet one, though." Dizzy lowered her head and dug a toe in the dirt while thinking a moment. "If I say yes, do I get a costume?" Silly question, but she did tend to speak before thinking. "Not that it will change my mind, I am just curious. Also, where to do you live? I wanna visit sometime. I... I could bring toast." The fae smile bright. What about this lady is so mesmerizing?

"Do I just leave now or do you have other stuff to tell us? It's super late and I have early classes. Not to be rude, I mean."

Guardian_Iris
Dizzy says no, but might be persuaded by costumes and Tia's address.

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff