Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:20 pm
One by one, the other women gave their responses; some abrupt and sure, some hesitant. Takeko remained silent. Contemplative. Was this it? Was this what she was being called to do? Not for the first time, she was being called to some greater work, to aid those well beyond herself and even her village. The cryptic notes left by Mother (was this the same who stood before them?) had implied that with each task she had accomplished before, there was still something greater for her yet to do. Something she would be called on for once again in the future.

Was this it?

That begged the question: Had all these other women been tested before as she had? Had they faced unknown trials and tribulations before this day? Her eyes studied each face, seeing hope, dedication, fear, anguish... Never one to belittle the experiences of others, as one never knew the full history of any other as their own, still Takeko had her doubts. Had they all been tested in the preparation for this day? For this grand task to be set upon them all as a group?

Something didn't feel right.

It wasn't any of the Pae'il present, nor their mysterious host even. No, she still radiated calm and warmth, as Takeko remembered from their last encounter. Yet, the more she pondered this choice, the more she leaned towards an affirmative decision, the more turmoil she felt within. Taking a step back from the others, she sought a moment to breathe and attempt to clear her head. Focus. Deep breath. Perhaps subconsciously, her hand sought the reassuring solidity of the trunk of one of the trees that created the perimeter.

The turmoil within grew.

There were no words, just feelings. Unease. A strong urge to return home. That she shouldn't be here. No, this wasn't right.

She withdrew her hand, cradling it to her chest as the feeling lessened.

In the silence following the pink Fae's response, Takeko lifted her voice, steady and even. "Normally, I would leap to answer the call to aid the Isle. But...something is telling me that this isn't right. For me. I can't explain it. But, I've always learned to trust my instincts and they're telling me to decline. My home and my village have always been open to Pae'il of all types and backgrounds, and all will remain welcome to seek it out for peace and security in the future, so long as I live. I can promise that much. If ever any of you need my assistance in this work, you need but ask and it is yours."

Guardian_Iris
Takeko gives a wary no

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:07 pm
Trager listened intently as the female spoke of the past repeating itself and of the unity among the races. She glanced around the circle of females, each one unique, it was truly a beautiful thing. Had there ever been a gathering quite like this? As a mother of several unique children, Trager's heart melted. This was what she wanted, this was why she had her village as a safe haven for those who were different. Of course she would do what it took to protect this, despite fears of the future repeating itself.

Then the female mentioned returning home to their loved ones and Trager's eyes dropped, her mind returning to her vision. Maybe she wasn't able to do what it took... She would do many things, but not jeapordize the safety of her family. What would dark forces and evil pae do to the loved ones of the pae who pursued this relic that had seemed to have caused so many issues in her vision? What would happen to them if she didn't try to give them a world that was safe and just?

She raised her head back up, uncertain of the right choice, and as the females around her gave their decisions, Trager's heart continued to feel torn. Many females speaking before her were saying no, and for the same reasons tugging on her heart. She wanted to say no too. And yet, her vision and the translation given to her were on replay... She had been called to find this relic... What if she was the only one who could, for whatever reason the guardians... wait, no not them.... it was the guardians in her vision... it was in the guardians name that Raken had put a hole in the tree. Her faith was shaken, her world turned upside down, but here was something new she could put her faith in.

Whatever reason she had been called by whatever force of good there might be in the world, she might be able to help make things right, maybe she could help stop the past from repeating itself and in doing so keep her family safe. It wasn't a humble thought, to think she might have this great role, but it was what settled her torn heart. "My children are my world, but I don't want the world I saw to be the one they live in. If there's anything I can do to keep that from happening, then I will do it."

Guardian_Iris
Trager is in

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 pm
Mona was quiet for a moment, taking in the odd way the woman seemed to plea for their help. Alot of the questions asked were good ones. Why hold off answering them?! Especially hers. With everything that had been happening lately, Mona felt her question was particularly fair. Especially when dealing with a decision such as this.

She sighed and stood there as she thought, mulling the plea over in her head and sorting out how to go about answering... Would she follow? Or bow down...?

She had to delve deep in her mind. For years she spent her life living among the wild of Telrunya. She'd met many different kin of the land - no just Faun - and had had no problems getting along with any of them before. It wasn't until after she met the call of Laisidhiel did the darker things of other races started to surface. But then.... just as she had seen of the wild, how much of that was just a single bad seed in a tree of paeple?

The woman before them seemed to rekindle something deep within her own heart. Mona couldn't deny that she loved all of Telrunya from the day she emerged from the seed. She couldn't remember much of her childhood, just that everything around her had helped in some way to her upbringing. She was far more open minded and open hearted than just about anyone else, she imagined.

Thinking further... if she did accept, how would this effect her relationship with the tree? Would they accept her ideals just as easily, or.... She frowned, beginning to think that maybe the looks of shame and disappointment on Mo's and Rais' faces were because of her accepting this and not accepting of it themselves... Golden eyes shifted down to the plush she still held tightly and another sigh softly left her lips.

"If I experienced what will happen... Then I suppose there's no reason to deny helping in any way I can..." she muttered, mostly to herself. "It's going to happen anyway, right?" She frowned a bit, mulling over it more. "And I didn't seem to be helping much of anybody sitting in the tree..."

She frowned more and hugged the plush yet again before flicking her ears forward and settling her gold orbs on the woman once more. Determination danced across her gaze as she nodded to her. "All I want is happiness for everyone. Things are dark enough already. Pae are hurting each other when they have no right to. I've seen families torn apart and friendships ripped to shreds. It hurts to see these things and be powerless to do or say anything. I'll help. I'll help bring peace, unity and love back into all of Telrunya."

Guardian_Iris
Mona is in!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:41 pm
(( We've had 2 months to respond to the last prompt. The final deadline to post will be midnight on Saturday, July 20, 2019 (your time zone, whatever that may be.). After that, things will pick back up! ))  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:46 pm
Quinn stood with her wings hooked in front of her like a cape. As the entity spoke, her skin crawled. It wasn't repulsion or unease; it was the moving connection she felt between all present. She hugged her wings to her tightly.

As she listened to the figure beseeching her help, all the demon could think of is her loved ones. How would they feel? What would this mean? Could she make this sacrifice? Quinn watched as the others answered. Some were hesitant; some were sure and quick to answer. She felt as thought more time and information should be needed to decide.

"No," she responded before she even realized she was declining. She had her family to think of and her subconscious would not let her veer.

"...thank you," she finished hastily as to not be rude. "My duty lies elsewhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:45 pm
Starry wiped at her eyes, listening to the women give their answers. How could she say possibly say no? She was being asked to help. The starred demon fidgetted with the ring her husband had given her for their wedding, wondering just what she was getting herself into. How would Dame fit into this...

"I'll stay. I can't not help.." Her answer was sure and steady. If what she had seen was a glimpse of the past, she wanted to make sure that never happened again.

Guardian_Iris
Star is in

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 pm
Well...

That was a bit of a heavy ask, wasn't it?

How was she to trust this stranger? What if all of this had been her doing, an elaborate trap? But for what gain... Zana felll quiet as some took the offer to leave, amd others to stay. To her surprise however, her sister in law chose the latter.

The red head had a large family. Young children at home. This seemed incredibly dangerous for her to gamble on! Zana fidgeted, wrestling with the decision laid at her feet. She had no prejudice against any race...in fact she had family memebers from all. Little Kaiden, her faun brother. Nereus, her nephews naiad wife. She wanted peace for the isle but how could she trust a stranger?

But if she really did see the future, if Raken was in danger...and Starry could use her support..."...I'll stay." She'd take the risk. The pink demon was shy, but never a coward. She was wary, not afraid. But she would accept this risk.

guardian_iris
Zana is in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:43 pm
"Precious Ladies, I know this all confusing and mostly cryptic, but answers will come to you. Maybe not this night, but in time you all will learn about the buried history of Telrunya and the terrible wars that tore Her apart. The glimpses of the future are only visions of what could happen, should no one pick up the mantle to save all Pae'il.

"Even they that have chosen to follow a separate path than those gathered here this night will play a part in the grand existence of Telrunya."

The mystical woman motioned with her hands, swirling dust and leaves around a small part of the enclosed gathering place. The branches spread, and a small opening appeared. She sauntered over to the opening and stretched out her arms to embrace those that have chosen a different path.

"Those that have made their declaration to help in other ways may leave now. You can still choose to stay should you have a change of heart."

Irish Night Fox
Tia embraced Mama Blues, "Fortissimo, sweet faun," she whispered so only the blue faun could hear, "You saw the true birth of the Daimon. Called Outsiders in the beginning, they were born of the blood of The Creator." ((Mama Blues could interpret that as she will. It will be morning, and she will wake only knowing the events of the meeting as being a part of her dreams.))

Fea Line
As Flutter Shy approached to take her leave of the midnight meeting, Tia reached to embrace the delicate fauny while giggling. "Silly girl, whatever it was you saw of the Faun Chieftan I am afraid came from your own mind. I merely wanted you to see the fate of the Equestrian Trees so you could lead in ensuring it doesn't happen to Laisidhiel. Do not worry, for you are making the right choice."
((Flutter Shy can interpret that as she will. She will only remember vague details as being a part of her dream.))

Elros Namasi
The ethereal woman leaned down to Nebulosa. "Thank you for making this trek. I know it was difficult. You made the decision you were meant to make. This is confusing, I know but you will be helping the island in the best way you can soon."
((Nebulosa is free to swim home. However once she crosses the threshold she will be waking up safe in her bed. The events of the night, as vague as they might be, will only be a part of her dreaming memory.))

Antidia
Tia embraced Drizelda, squeezing hard. "My daughter, I know that you were born to be an asset to this dispensation and many to come. Loreweaver, keep up the good work, and tell Daeron, Nomia, Kethara and the others hello from Tia."
((Dizzy will come from the other side of the threshold waking from her own bed. The events and Tia's words will only be a memory from a dream. Her dream butterflies may react strangely.)

Teigra
Tia put her hands on Takeko's chin and looked at her with a tear in her eye. "Those wings suit you. I can see my training is working," Tia winked, "The answers to your questions will come with time, as you follow your path to enlightenment. But tonight starts another path, my daughter.
And please, call me Tia."

((Due to Takeko's higher ascendance than the rest of the pae'il women, her dream will be more vivid. While the details may seem like passing memories, the questions will haunt her subconscious, poking at her to learn the the truth.))

HelMel
Tia reached a hand towards Quinn to bring her into an embrace. "Your decision will lead you to greater duties. Your family is lucky you care for them so deeply, sweet Quinn."
((Just like the others, Quinn will only remember the events of the night as a dream. But her empathy might make the emotions she felt too real.))

-------------------------

Once those that have chosen to leave cross the threshold, they will be back in their bed, with events of this night only a dream. The questions that they asked can linger in their mind as something they might want to pursue the answer. They can feel like it was more than a dream, but none will know it wasn't a dream. Each Pae is different.

These Pae'il's participation in this Notice is over.

Questions will be answered in Discord, or through PM.  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

fa Telrunya
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:02 pm
As soon as the last woman to leave was safely tucked into their bed*, Tia turned to address the remaining group.

"My children, I am humbled by your spirit and desire to help the island. While no one shall know of your great works, you will become the unsung heroes during the tumultuous times ahead. You will be the island's best defense.

Great darkness strengthens in Dragnid, an enemy from the past, returning to mortal power, threatens to destroy us all, and bring all pae'il unto his power. A fallen Guardian's forces recruit the unsuspecting innocents, as he reigns from the fortress seated at the base of the volcano. We meet in the same forest, hidden from sight so we can be close to and monitor General Strafe.

General Strafe works to collect the souls of all pae'il. "

Tia motions to the ethereal butterflies and they stir. As each one flutters towards the woman, she presents a lantern. The lanterns glow dim as each butterfly is housed within. Tree branches twist and motion towards the altar. Tia takes hold of each and it takes shape of a crooked and spindly staff. The ethereal woman hooks the lantern on the serpentine part of the staff. Each staff balances in the air next to Tia.

Tia swirls her hand in the air above her head and a chain slithers down her arm. Contrasting to the natural setting, it is a shimmery metal chain. It snakes down her arm and a lantern is affixed to one end. This is done twice. As the staves before, the chain hovers in the air.

"These will be your weapons against death."

Tia pauses to give each woman time to consider the notion.

"Until now, I have been able to protect the souls of the Pae'il of Telrunya from outside influence and harm upon passing into the spirit world. The island's powers brought immortality to its denizens' souls, shielding them until they either passed on in peace or while they waited to be reborn again. Our adversary has managed to break the ancient seal that protected the souls of Pae'il from permanent harm in this realm; true death.

Our job will be to find, protect, and guide the souls of the recently departed. We have three days to reunite the soul to its host. We will be racing Strafe in order to prevent the soul's capture. Once Strafe has the soul in his possession, it becomes an agent of the Corrupted army, adding to his number.

If too much time has passed or the soul cannot be returned to its former body, then it will be our job instead to protect and guide the soul to its peaceful rest, safe from his grasp."

----------------------

((Posts to follow, and once each woman is addressed individually, there will be an instructions post to follow))

*The departing pae have been whisked away to their bed in an instant upon leaving.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:45 pm
"Zofie," Tia spoke, with a voice full of sorrow, "Indeed those of whom you speak are in great peril. They have been used as a tool by the adversary. As we gather here, agents of the Daimon* have been trapped within the confines of the fallen citadel. They were lured there by a rescue mission to recover Kurt, Malek and an ascended Avalon fairy**. They are stuck in a time bubble, and a plot to break them out is in the works. The best way for you to help, is to stay close to the citadel."

Tia gently lifted one of the staves out of the air and approached the pink angel. "This is yours."

When Zofie touches the staff, the small glow from with the lantern burns brighter. Leaves and dust swirl at her feet as the bright light envelopes the woman. Air spun around her body, chasing the light away to reveal Zofie's new form. Her hair was pulled upward and waved in the air as her halo lost shape and fluidly orbited her hair Her wings changed shape and drooped behind her.

A thick ribbon wrapped around Zofie's wrist and the staff as a safeguard in case a situation arises where she might lost grip.

The pink angel was draped in an elegant silken green dress.

"These threads can pass through the veil with you, as you enter the spirit world. It will be your armor. You lantern will light your path as you navigate the treacherous landscape on the other side. Trust in your guiding light, as it will never lead you astray.

Be ever mindful, and ever watchful."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------

EvilSilverDragon

* Daimon is the term angels and demons call themselves as a collective, like 'humans'. They do not refer to each other as 'blood pae' as that is a derogatory term used by the faun and naiad.

**One of the Squire Trainers, specifically the Knight Trainer Andrei

Instructions and rules for playing a Spirit Healer to follow once all individual posts have been made. Replies post need to wait until that post.

fa Telrunya
Crew

fa Telrunya
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:28 pm
"Oh Care, but you are extraordinary! You are capable of much more than you know. The visions are grim, yes, but they hold important information that each of us must know. To know the past, means we can fix our mistakes to ensure history does not repeat itself. We will be prepared with so much more knowledge than we did thousands of years ago. With your help-- with all of our help, we can give the island and our people a fighting chance to survive the turmoil ahead."

Tia gently lifted one of the staves out of the air and approached the red and white angel. "This is yours."

When Care touches the staff, the small glow from with the lantern burns brighter. Leaves and dust swirl at her feet as the bright light envelopes the woman. Air spun around her body, chasing the light away to reveal Care's new form. Her hair was pulled upward and waved in the air as her halo lost shape and fluidly orbited her hair Her wings changed shape and drooped behind her.

A thick ribbon wrapped around Care's wrist and the staff as a safeguard in case a situation arises where she might lost grip.

The red and white angel was draped in an elegant silken green and yellow gown.

"These threads can pass through the veil with you, as you enter the spirit world. It will be your armor. You lantern will light your path as you navigate the treacherous landscape on the other side. Trust in your guiding light, as it will serve as a beacon to the lost souls.

---------------

Twitchapher the 3rd

* Daimon is the term angels and demons call themselves as a collective, like 'humans'. They do not refer to each other as 'blood pae' as that is a derogatory term used by the faun and naiad.

Instructions and rules for playing a Spirit Healer to follow once all individual posts have been made. Replies post need to wait until that post.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:55 pm
"Beldaran, we need for you, and the rest of the ladies gathered here, to help find and guide the souls of the recently departed back to their bodies. A sinister villain seeks to steal these souls by any means necessary. We have to be alert and ready to help at a moment's notice."

Tia gently lifted one of the staves out of the air and approached the blue and yello angel. "This is yours."

When Beldaran touches the staff, the small glow from with the lantern burns brighter. Leaves and dust swirl at her feet as the bright light envelopes the woman. Air spun around her body, chasing the light away to reveal Beldaran's new form. Her hair was pulled upward and waved in the air as her halo lost shape spun into an ethereal cloud that fluidly orbited her hair. Her wings changed shape and drooped behind her.

A thick ribbon wrapped around Beldaran's wrist and the staff as a safeguard in case a situation arises where she might lost grip.

The blue and yellow angel was draped in an elegant, silken silver gown.

"These threads can pass through the veil with you, as you enter the spirit world. It will be your armor. You lantern will light your path as you navigate the treacherous landscape on the other side. Trust in your guiding light, as it will serve as a beacon to the lost souls.

---------------

Shicala

fa Telrunya
Crew

fa Telrunya
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:10 pm
"The spirit world is a frightening place. One must be careful because anything imaginable exists in the spirit realm. Asrun, you received a vision, from a unique point of view, but your inner turmoil brought forth visions and nightmares from the other side. Be careful in your travels to ensure your subconscious did not manifest the spirit beast in our world."

Tia gently tugged on a gold chain to pull the lantern close and then approached the red and yellow naiad. "This is yours."

When Asrun touches the chain, the small glow from with the lantern burns brighter and a spark travels the length of the chain and once it hit Asrun's hand, there was a burst of energy. The sparks fizzled and revealed Asrun's new form. Her hair was pulled upward and twirled in the air. She wore a beautiful yellow wrap-around gown and her tail fins transformed to accommodate her new role.

"There is no water, and no air on the other side. We simply glide and float through the atmosphere. These threads can pass through the veil with you, as you enter the spirit world. It will be your armor. You lantern will light your path as you navigate the treacherous landscape on the other side. Trust in your guiding light, as it will serve as a beacon to the lost souls.

---------------

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:48 pm
"Anginetti, our job is to find and guide a pae's soul. We guide them to a place of rest or back to their host. It is a heavy duty fraught with danger, but I know that you can do it! We all can, which is why you all were chosen. Perhaps it is by connection to the spirit realm in the past, or a destiny you were born to fulfill, that your soul has been lifted up and given this mantle."

Tia gently tugged on a silver chain to pull the lantern close and then approached the pale yellow naiad. "This is yours."

When Anginetti touched the chain, the small glow from with the lantern burned brighter and a spark traveled the length of the chain and once it touched Anginetti's hand, there was a burst of energy. The sparks dimmed and revealed Anginetti's new form. Her hair was pulled upward and twirled in the air. She wore a glittering yellow wrap-around gown and her tail fins transformed to accommodate her new role.

"There is no water, and no air on the other side. We simply glide and float through the atmosphere. These threads can pass through the veil with you, as you enter the spirit world. It will be your armor. You lantern will light your path as you navigate the treacherous landscape on the other side. Trust in your guiding light, as it will serve as a beacon to the lost souls.

---------------

Shadica

fa Telrunya
Crew

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas