Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
Dream Match Done - Melissa [Octane #15]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 pm
Following the conclusion of the previous match and a commerical break, Witch Image by Ghost suddenly began to play through the arena as a masked woman made her way out to the center of the stage. Wearing a white suit and signature fox mask Melissa raised her arms out wide and looked to the arena roof / sky.

You'd never want me to appear
You never want this to be over
You never want it to reach out to the edge of time
While you sleep in earthly delight
Someone's flesh is rotting tonight
Like no other to you
What you've done you can not undo
I have always kept you closer than you have known
I am riding in the shadows behind you on a pale white horse
You 'd never want me to appear
You never want this to be over
Someone's flesh is rotting tonight
Like no other to you
What you have done you can not undo

User Image

With her theme song continuing to play Melissa began to walk down to the ring with a hint of good mood on her face behind the mask, she ignored the fans who wished to hi-five her which brought about boos as she chuckled. Melissa walked all the way around to the time keeper's area and retrieved a microphone before walking up the nearest steps and climbed through the ropes and into the ring. She had a fair bit to say tonight following her victory over Phoenixfire at the recent pay per view.

Melissa paced back and forth soaking in the negative reaction she was getting from the crowd, she even flipped off a member of the crowd who had made some disrespectful remarks about her. Melissa then raised the microphone to speak.

"For those parasites who didn't watch the King of the Canvas pay per view, do I ever feel sorry for you. What you missed was the greatest women's match of WWFG's history and to those that watched it......you're welcome."

Melissa was acting smug as she received a few boos here and there, she would continue to chat about her match and then her opponent soon afterwards.

" I might be exposing a few WWFG secrets here but I was not the original opponent for Phoenixfire at King of the Canvas, in fact the original opponent was none other than the walking human disappointment known as Salem Croft. When he no showed the last Octane prior to the King of the Canvas pay per view things in the back were quite chaotic until I stepped up to the plate and offered to face Phoenixfire in a dream match which turned out to be the best women's match in WWFG's history."

The crowd cheered the fact that Melissa dragged Salem's name through the mud, quite frankly he deserved it after pissing so many wrestlers off over the years through lies and deceit. Melissa than continued to focus on Phoenixfire.

"Phoenixfire and I really put on a show during that night, so much so that I deeply respect her for her efforts and her long rich history in professional wrestling. Not too many people get the honor of having my respect but she does. I want you all to see just how true my words are when I said I respect Phoenixfire".

Melissa would then point to the titantron which showed the ending of the match with Melissa hitting her finisher for the 1...2.....3 count, following the match both women were helped to their feet after a great showing. Both women stared each other down before Melissa offered a handshake as a sign of respect whilst Phoenixfire did look hesitant to shake Melissa's hand, she eventually did before Melissa pulled her in for a hug and whispered a few positive and caring words into Phoenixfire's ears. Melissa than raised her opponents arm as a mark of respect before clapping for Phoenixfire. She would leave the ring for her opponent to celebrate the end of her WWFG career. The titantron went back to normal and Melissa was seen clapping at the whole video.

"Now with that said and done I now turn to focus on what's next in my journey here in WWFG, I think the Women's Championship would make a fine collection to my trophy case perhaps that it is what I will do. It should not take me long to claim the Women's Championship as most of the women on the roster are weak and sad but not only that there is no depth to the female roster at all, what is the deal with that Cartwright".

Melissa coped some heat from the crowd in regards to the lack of depth in the Women's roster but she didn't care because it was evidently true. The boos were heavy following that remark that she couldn't speak until the crowd settled down a bit. Once they did she raised the microphone to speak.

"I've now got turn my attention to my match tonight, I don't know who my opponent it is but please I hope it someone worth my time because the rest of the women here in WWFG are really ******** s**t like Eliza and that Damone chick. Please I hope it really is some worth fighting like Phoenixfire, I prefer a challenge than to be bored by a green as grass wrestler like Eliza. I'd actually like to call my opponent out now to introduce her lovely self."

Melissa lowered her microphone and signaled for her opponent to come out and introduce herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:44 pm
Walpurgisnacht began to play as the crowd began to boo as Mirela walked out in her ring gear with a long black coat on. Mirela stood on the ramp with a mic in her hand with a smile on her face taking joy in the hate from the crowd as she began to walk down to the ring.

Mirela climbed into the ring and looked over at Melissa as the music began to die down as the crowd began to boo even louder at the sight of the two women in the ring with Mirela looking around the arena at the crowd waiting for them to tire themselves out from booing before beginning to speak. "Well Melissa if you're really looking for a challenge how about you face someone who has never lost to you? How about you face someone where every match against them left you beaten in the ring and left you without a single thread on your body? How about you face me."

The crowd had a mix reaction at Mirela's challenge with some booing and some cheering while others were laughing at Melissa remembering the previous matches between the two. "Before you answer my challenge however you look a little stuffy in that suit of yours. Why don't you make it easier on yourself and just accept what is going to happen when we face each other again, and just take it off right now? After all it's nothing the crowd here hasn't seen before, and I'm sure you get a thrill out of it as well." Mirela said in a mocking tone completely confident in how she believe this would turn out.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:01 pm
Melissa went from being in a good mood to pissed real quick at the sight of Mirela who has returned to WWFG. She was willing to listen what Mirela had to say only for her to get even more annoyed by Mirela after she had finished speaking. Underneath the mask she was glowing red from embarrassment and anger.

"Alright, alright. Mirela I'll bite, you and me tonight in a match. You're not going to be able to get me to expose myself to the crowd again that easy. Things and people change when they are away for sometime and tonight I'll easy prove that by beating your fine a** all over the ring."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 pm
Mirela let out a laugh at the short response Melissa gave to her and only responded with a short, "We will see about that Melissa. I'll see you in the ring later." Before climbing out of the ring and heading back up the ramp while looking down at the ring at Melissa.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:24 pm
Melissa shook her head as she watched Mirela leave the ring and head to the back, it was not too long after that Melissa would leave the ring but during the commerical break. She walked up the ramp and exited from sight as the segment came to an end.  
Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games