Octane 15 kicked off with it's usual pyro going off and the commentary team welcoming the fans watching to this week's episode of Octane. However on the titantron the voices of two teenage girls could be heard before both laughed.

"The following contains extreme levels of violence, course language and shocking scenes that usually wouln't go to air but this is an exception....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

The video that began to air showed Harli exciting the ring following his promo and no show victory over David Newhaven at King of the Canvas, he looked extremely agitated by the disrespect shown by his opponent. He was stopped on his way out of the arena by his son Akira and youngest daughters Sasha and Natalya who were now 16 and 14 respectfully.

Akira:"Hey Dad, what's the matter. You do not look like you're in a good mood, what's going on?"

Akira asked before Harli responded in a snarky tone.

Harli: 'That ******** b*****d David Newhaven no showed our match tonight, this just down right disrespectful. I've already spoken to Cartwright and he has since fired them but I need to take care of them once and for all. This will send a message to anyone else that dares to disrespect me, the Agent of Death Harli Drummond".

Harli walked past his children and called out to them.

"You kids are coming with me, Melissa can take care of herself as she has a match later on tonight. I'm going to need your hand with a private matter."

Akira, Natalya and Sasha all looked at each other with concerned looks on their faces before following their father out to the parking lot. There was a time skip in the video with Natalya recording this next part from the back seat of Harli's Nissan Y62 Patrol or as the Americans call it the Nissan Armada, the video was showing the city life as the big SUV was driving down the road and passing many buildings. After a mostly silent trip in the SUV it would be the Patriarch of the Drummond Clan who spoke up.

"From the information that I got from people who managed to see David Newhaven and his puppets Vonya and Tyveri sneak out of the arena, they should be xxxx Hotel which is a cheap s**t hole. Oh speaking of which here we are."

Harli pulled the car over just outside the run down hotel that David Newhaven, Vonya and Tyveri were staying out. Harli turned to Akira and spoke before speaking to Natalya and Sasha.

"Akira you're with me and girls stay in the car and keep recording okay. I want the whole world to see what happens to David Newhaven and his living puppets."

"Sure thing, father" replied Natalya

"Yes daddy, Natalya will look out for me" replied Sasha with a smile on her face.

Harli and Akira exited the Y62 Patrol with Akira grabbing a jerry can of gasoline. Both men crossed the road as David Newhaven in the distance was packing his car in a panic with Vonya and Tyveri already in the car. The next thing you know there was loud yelling and the sound of metal echoing in the air. A few drug affected people stumbled out of their rooms to see what was going on only to be reassured that this was for a segment on WWFG Octane which then the druggies went back to their rooms as the fight between Harli and David continued.

It was almost a one sided affair with David having landed only a couple of blows whilst Harli had this fight mostly under his control as he flung David into the side of the car causing the metal sounds to be heard. Mean while Akira had to fight both puppets at once and luckly they were not very bright were happy to be defeated fair easily, following that Akira would load them both back into the car before pouring the gasoline inside the car. Akira took out a match and lit it up and throwing it into the car as he watched it ignite. Harli lifted David Newhaven up and smashed his head into the side passenger window causing it to break and bust David open. This resulted in David fainting from mild blood loss. With the car on fire Akira and Harli would drag David back to the Y62 Patrol and give him a quick clean up before throwing him into the rear of the SUV, both men got back into the car and drove off as Natalya turned the camera off on queue.

END OF PART ONE

Would appear on the titantron, this segment had left a lot of people shocked and scared for David's safety. This wasn't scripted, this was real like a snuff movie. Some kids were crying and others had to be removed the arena but little did they know it was only going to get worse.