Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 pm
When I made it back over towards where I left Zera and Darts, all I found instead was Ulla and Leon...and neither of the aformentioned hybrids. "......where's...Zera and Darts?" I asked the two, rather confused. Shadow Mewtwo couldn't have had its way with them, they were off to the side for the most part busy getting bombarded by all sorts of attacks by the rest of the Snagems. Did I miss something? I tried to look about to see or sense any sign of them, to no avail for that matter, unsure if the area about us was still trying to screw with me in some fashion.

My instincts then tripped and a hard chill went down my spine; I couldn't tell where exactly still, but I had the feeling. That sickening pressure. "No...son of a...if it was too good to be true...blast it." I said rushing back to where I came from as fast as I could, seeing the legendary Pokemon getting dropped in short order by a now freshly mega evolved, and probably mega pissed off, Shadow Mewtwo. "...what in God's name do we have to do?" I said. At this point, I doubted even a Sheer Cold attack from the mightiest of Articunos could stop this thing. But then, in a slight moment of clarity in the key of panic, I was left to wonder...how could Ein control this monstrosity of terrible power? There couldn't be anything alive or artificial that could keep this thing in check if it so happened to have gone berserk, could it? Given its shadow nature, I still imagine to be a possibility of it going well over the edge and the catastrophe to follow it. Hell, the Rockets in all of their technological advancements and fail safes couldn't keep a normal one under wraps, how the hell Ein expects to contend with one that breaks all its normal limitations as easy as it can blink?

Thoughts and missions for another time...provided we survive this encounter. As much as I hated to admit it, Zera was right, we lost this encounter before we even got here. She had all that time to prepare this and we found out about it all too late. Worse still, the damage to this area is perhaps at this point beyond repair from the battle waged, making the losses too great. This area was lost, by all rights. This war would truly be over if WE suffered too many losses. "Sub, we got to bail, now! No questions asked, no arguments!" I said full aware of what I was saying; Darts is missing in action and I would rather prefer no one else go missing...or worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:38 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When the explosions and everything finally settled, Leon looked up and around. "Is it over...?" He said as he looked around as the Fairy Realm was almost no more. "...Ulla is going cry." He said as he heard someone's voice ask about Zera and Darts. He looked towards that direction as he saw Blizzard. He helped Abby up as he looked at the Hybrid as he sighed. He needed to know. "...Bliz-" Before he could say anymore Bliz ran back to where everyone. "..We better go too. They are gonna need us." Leon said as he started running back.

~~~~~~~

Ulla kept stopped healing the tree as she heard Sucellus voice. Her hands started shaking."....What did you say?" She said as she felt the same menacing force arrive back. But this time, much more terrifying. She looked back as Mewtwo let out a large scream. The little girl froze as most of her Pokemon were frightened as well. All of her Pokemon came running back to her as they all went back into their Pokeballs. "I-It's okay you guys..." She said as she noticed Leon's Pokemon were still out and also her original two Pokemon she started her journey with. Decidueye and Lucario. With that scream, Lucario was struck with fear as he reverted back to his original form. Ulla watched as Mewtwo now became Mega Shadow Mewtwo before her eyes.

The little girl watched as the monster went on a rampage attacking the Pokemon first. Her entire body shook, everyone just used their everything. What now? Is this really a lost? The little girl then remember a key thing that happened before all of this. Magearna. "...Snag and the Tree aren't done for yet." She said as she turned to Decidueye and Lucario. "You guys. Everyone put their heart and soul just now. While we were mainly defending. Now it's our turn to be in the frontlines. If anything happens...." Lucario then stopped her there as he shook his head. Both his Lucarionite and Ulla's Key Stone glowed brightly in a sign of hope and trust as he changed back to Mega Lucario. She then turned to Kaya as she had a hurting smile. "Kaya...this is out last shot. We might have to use Magearna's Soul Heart for this. To save this realm, and Snag." She said in much regret. She looked at Lucario and Decidueye as all of them shared a determined but also nervous smile.

Soon enough, the trio were in a dead sprint through all the destruction and havoc to the lifeless shell of Magearna. When they finally made it there, Ulla looked around and saw the bubbled Soul Heart. She grabbed it gently and put it in her pocket as she looked at her Pokemon. "You two know what to do. Lucario, Bone Rush. Then when you catch him off guard let him have it with Close Combat. Decidueye, Shadow Sneak...but. Becareful. I don't want you to become a Sha-" Decidueye shook his head and reassured her with a smile. Both of them then ran ahead of her towards the monster as they were filled with determination that they will all see this through. Ulla then started running as well as pink energy started outlining her. That energy started to expand outwards as it surrounded her like a bubble. She then got on her SNAG to radio all of the Snagems. "Anyone who can't fight anymore get out of here now! Get out of the realm before it's too late. I can take him. Anyone who can, help me. Hold him down, incapacitate him, distract him. Anything that will draw his attention away from me for a brief second so I could purify him." She said as she saw the swarm of stars come straight at them. She stopped in her tracks as she crossed her arms infront of her face. It felt like she was being pelted by rocks as the bubble started to fade slightly. "Pyroar FlameThrower!" Leon shouted as the swarm of stars were soon destroyed out of Ulla's way.

Ulla looked up to see Leon on Pyroar as she saw a bit of a dark aura around him. "...Big brother." "I'm fine. My Pokemon and I will cover your side. Just end this. You are the ace right now." Ulla paused for a second as her brothers words warmed her heart. She didn't know it, but she started drawing energy from the realm itself. The bubble around her was now giving off a faint glow as different colors started to be mixed in. "I'll give it my all!" She said as she started running again towards Mega Shadow Mewtwo. Leon watched as Ulla was running towards the monster. "Go get em kid." He said under his breath as Shiro popped out of his coat and barked. "Shiro lets lock him up. Ice Beam. Pyroar lets provide more cover for Ulla with Flame Charge!" He commanded as Pyroar let out a massive roar as flames started coming from his mane as he started running towards Mewtwo as Shiro was charging up an Ice Beam.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:31 pm
I felt Shadow Mewtwo's energy building back up before it even remanifested. "Keiko, stop. Kaya's fine. We've got bigger problems," I warned her. This got her attention, but confused her at the same time. "What prob-" she started to say, until Shadow Mewtwo not only revealed itself, but Mega Evolved using nothing but it's own infection. "...but that's not fair," Keiko replied upon seeing the monstrosity that was Mega Shadow Mewtwo. It was at that point where we heard Blizzard ask Sub to call a retreat. "Blizzard's right, we gotta-"

"Blizzard's wrong," I insisted. "If we leave now, EVERYTHING dies, including us. Nobody leaves until the job is done." Keiko took a moment to let my words sink in before nodding. "Alright. Let's go find Ulla. Either she or Sub will know what to do."

Keiko and I found Ulla just as she started talking about Magearna's core. "Good. I was hoping you'd have a plan. Keiko, can you use Return again?" I asked. She nodded, and I sighed in relief. "Okay. Let Cutie and any other Fairy-types you have out of their balls and then focus on protecting Ulla."

"What about you?" Keiko asked, looking more worried than annoyed. "Rala's still fainted and I don't have any other Fairy-types, so I'm gonna go look for some. This world used to be full of them if I remember correctly, so I'm hoping there'll still be some left. Ulla will need as much Fairy-type energy as she can get to make her plan work."

"Be careful," she said finally, eliciting a nod from me. "You, too. If you start getting seriously hurt, fall back.' With another nod from Keiko, I ran off, only to stop almost immediately and let Kefka out of his ball, having remembered him at the last minute. "Help Ulla," I told him before recalling Rala and running off again. Keiko let out Cutie, Togen, and Azure, and gave them the same order I gave Kefka before turning and facing Shadow Mewtwo. Unfortunately, Return didn't spring forth on it's own as before. Come on, Keiko, she thought, trying hard to focus on her own energy. You heard Terashi. If we don't stop that thing, we lose everything. Not just Ulla, not just the team, but the entire world. Now is not the time to be a scardey-bunny!

Suddenly, she felt a corrupted Shadow Ball land on her arms. Despite the pain letting it touch her caused, she was far more focused on her energy and it not springing up. She soon became fed up with her inability to control her power, which fed into feelings that fueled her energy, causing her to use Frustration instead. She quickly pushed the ball back with her energy without realizing how she brought forth, but after a moment of thinking about it, she decided she didn't care. Frustration, Return, whatever. As long as I can finally stop being a coward! she thought before focusing her emotions and building up her energy, preparing herself for whatever Ein's monstrosity could throw at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:29 pm
Lykas spent a long time staring into the space where that Black Hole Eclipse had been set off; Just staring. And watching. And waiting. It all seemed to have gone too smoothly. Could it possibly be true that they had succeeded?

"NO!" Kata screamed amid the hybrid's thoughts, two simple words and half a second were all it took before the Klefki knight's senses screamed at him. Something was wrong. The infection was roaring back to life and was fighting with everything it could muster to resist destruction.

"No... No... Nonono!" Lykas exclaimed as he stood, sending it about the ti.e he made it back to his feet. In what amounted to little more than the blink of an eye, Shadow Mewtwo returned from somewhere beyond the current reality, forced mega evolution upon itself entirely through it's own will and knocked their three strongest weapons against it aside as if they were nothing. Deep down inside of him, he felt something in the pit of his soul, a darkness he couldn't quite place. Something wicked wanted out but he just coukdn't figure out the key.

Kaya heard Ulla's words as he turned on his heel and glared up at the beast from the void. He knew they had very few options at this point. "Master... forgive me... but I must fight..." he said to Sucellus quietly, tears welling up in his eyes. Focusing Fairy energy into his palms, he felt something off. This was not like it had been in the past. Something solid seemed to manifest this time and, in his heart, a rage unlike anything he had felt before grew into a burning inferno that, strangely, simmered down to a malicious ember rather quickly. He wanted to play with Mega Shadow Mewtwo. But only if he could hurt it in the process. Clasping his hand upon the hard object that had manifested, he swiftly swung it downward and from a sheath of light, an epée that glittered in rainbow hues was drawn. "Rise, from the hearts of all, bring the Fall of my enemy!" He exclaimed, naming his newly acquired toy as he did so. Racing toward the Mega Evolved shadow monstrosity, he slashed outward, pink, crescent shaped arcs of Fairy energy launching toward it. Play Rough would normally require physical contact to employ properly but here in the Forest of Origin, he could manifest these blades as solid constructs. It gave him some range but only so much.

Lykas, from where he stood, watched as Ulla and Kaya threw themselves toward that monster and, for a moment, he thought they were insane. But then he remembered why they were here. They'd be more insane if they -didn't keep trying to stop this thing. If Snagem failed here today, there would be nothing left. If the Tree of Life wasn't saved and purified, everything in the world would wither and die. "Wait... Death... There's only one way to stop this thing..." He realized. And if it worked... none of the Snagems were likely to survive.

"Sub! Can you get a message to the outside again? We need Odd! We need him to find the Tree's counterpart!" At the very least, if Odd could get here, there was a chance he might be able to do to this thing what he had done to Dull. Maybe. He just had to get here before everyone was killed.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:22 pm
Watching as the being they had just vaporized was now up and kicking once again, Leslie felt her small amount of hope die off. They had dropped the equivalent of a small nuclear yield explosion on top of this monster. What the hell else could they do to put a halt to it. Turning towards Regice, Leslie prepared to order her Pokemon around when a harsh kick sent it flying back into her and resulting her, Carbuncle, and Porygon-3 ending up in a pile of bodies again. Struggling back to her feet for the second time in just as many minutes, Leslie looked to her two Pokemon and felt herself finally pushing past her fear. Because, when you have reached the point that something is so far beyond your comprehension, what is there to fear? You beat it up or it annihilates you like you expect.

"Okay.....Carbuncle. Dazzling Gleam. Aim for that thing's eyes. See if we can blind it." Leslie said, watching the Carbink nod before it began to slowly build up an eye-searing glow within its body. "Regice....I'm going to jump and you are going spike me with a Hammer Arm at that thing." Leslie explained, her skin hardening reflexively in anticipation. Taking a moment of preparation, she would jump into the air before an arm met her and sent her hurtling at maximum speed towards Mega Shadow Mewtwo. Whether the distraction worked, whether she hit or not, it didn't matter. This was all she had and she was gonna use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:47 pm
"Where will we go?" Sub asked Blizzard as the hybrid implored him to sound the retreat. All the Dark One could do was stare at the menacing creature as it hovered in place but for a moment, the entity taking in the destruction it had caused. Did it feel joy over what it had done? No, he doubted that it could feel such emotions, or rather he doubted that it could feel at all. This thing didn't have a heart, it felt nothing and because of that it would never stop is reign of destruction. No one would be safe, no matter where they fled. It will put an end to all life here and now.

Just as complete and utter despair was about to sink into the Snagem leader he was snapped back to his senses as something even more curious happened; the other Snagems had continued to fight. It first started with Ulla, the young girl commanding her Pokemon to attack. First came Lucario swinging at Mega Shadow Mewtwo with a bone club made of aura, the genetic monstrosity dodged this effortlessly and blasted the Aura Pokemon with a powerful Psychic before it got a chance to execute Close Combat. While not as planned in its moment of vulnerability Decidueye would attempt a Shadow Sneak however the Psychic legend sensed its presence and snatched it up with telepathic force without even turning around to face it. Bringing the bird around in front of it XD002 charged up a Shadow Ball in its right hand and slammed it into the bird and sent it flying.

With that taken care of it immediately turned its attention to the incoming Pyroar and with a flick of its wrist sent an Aura Sphere whizzing towards it at a blinding speed, such as which it would knock the big cat clean off the ground. However this rapid succession of attacks allowed for Shiro to score an Ice Beam, the freezing energy hitting it on the shoulder and causing its left arm to become in cased in ice, though only briefly as Mega Shadow Mewtwo telepathically shattered the ice and sent the shattered sharpened pieces flying back at its sender, Shiro.

When Kaya came at him the legend had spun around and conjured up a Light Screen to protect its self from the Fairy energy blades that were flung at it. The Light Screen would absorb most of the 'blades' of Fairy energy but as more and more were launched some managed to get through and slash the Shadow legend, the beast giving off an annoyed huff. While defending its self against Kaya, Leslie's Carbink would let off a Dazzling Gleam which would prove to be more annoying than anything, Mega Shadow Mewtwo taking the time to quickly dispatch of this annoyance as well as it pointed a finger at the Carbink and from it fired off an explosive Energy Ball at the Jewel Pokemon. All the distractions weren't completely useless as Leslie was shot at XD002, the little girl cannon ball passing through the Light Screen and physically slamming into the Shadow legend and sending them both hurtling back to Earth.

Their flight however would not last long as Mega Shadow Mewtwo was quick to regain its composure and rights its self in the air, grabbing a hold of Leslie with telekinetic force and holding her out in front of it to get a good look at her before launching her with Psychic straight at Kaya. After all that was taken care of is when it finally noticed Ulla coming at it, the girl swelling with Fairy energy.

-----

They were here somewhere, he could sense their presence. While he was an amateur Psychic Channeler here in the Fairy Realm, especially now, it was pretty easy for him to pick up emotional thoughts. Right now he was sensing a large gathering of such thoughts of dread, panic, and uncertainty, all gathered together somewhere deep in the Forest of Origin. If Terashi followed this signature he would find a large group of Fairy Pokemon of all species and stages fleeing into a Fairy Circle. It wasn't certain where they thought they were going but two Boss Fairy Pokemon were seeing to their flight; a towering Florges and a hulking Granbull. A majority of the Fairy Pokemon froze upon seeing Terashi's arrive, as if they expected someone else, or rather something else. If Terashi wanted their help he would need to convince them to stay.

-----

"I'm sorry, Blizz. Looks like yet again I'm going to ignore you and do something stupid." Sub said with a laugh as he watched the attacks pretty much bounce off Mega Shadow Mewtwo. He couldn't let young Ulla put herself in danger and just sit back and do nothing, or worse, run away. "Go be with Freth and Tristen. Darkrai knows I've robbed all of you of your time together for far too long. As for me, I'm going to go out the same way I've lived." With that said Sub dumped his backpack onto the ground and ignored everything but the two oval discs that fell out. Stomping on each of the discs would cause them to grow and expand up and over his feet, collapsible technology similar to the Hoverboards. Once again they were the boots from the modified Expansion Suit, salvaged from Black City. Before all this happened he had Isaac make them a little more portable, though he wasn't pleased to learn the rest of the suit was gone.

With the 'Expansion Boots' on, as he called them, Sub would then pick up and activate his Hoverboard as well, holding it at his side before turning to face Lykas, giving him a nod before taking out a Dusk Ball and tapping a button on it to release Nevermore. "Go to him, girl." He told the bird who gave him a confused chirp, the man brushing the bird away causing it to flutter over to and land on Lykas's shoulder. "She should have a good understanding of this place's layout now. Give her your message and your SNAG and activate its distress beacon. Once she makes it out of the Fairy Realm GRAY will detect the signal, send Claydol to pick her and he can take it from there." He would say no more to Lykas or Nevermore and finally turned his attention back to Mega Shadow Mewtwo, Griswold hovering over him again but now strangely silent.

-----

As Ulla came at Mega Shadow Mewtwo the monster would begin to focus its Psychic powers on her, intending to send her flying away as well as it did not particularly care for that energy she was storing. The beast however would be denied this opportunity as Sub came down upon it from above, the man having used the boots to jump high into the air and then mounted his Hoverboard to send himself gliding straight for the legend, taking inspiration from Leslie. However he would simply pass over XD002 who gave him a confused look before blasting him with a Psychic instead. However Sub had one advantage over the others that came at the legend; his thoughts and actions couldn't be read or predicted.

Before he was sent flying he had dropped his Master Ball above Mega Shadow Mewtwo, having recalled Registeel before executing his little stunt. The ball would bounce off XD002's head almost comically before Registeel was released and gravity did the rest of the work. Next thing they knew Mega Shadow Mewtwo was being pinned to the ground by Registeel who just stood on top of it, beeping confused.

As for Sub he landed very violently not far from where Amaranth was, the man growing in pain as he landed almost face first, the only thing that broke his fall was the withered bush he landed in. He almost certainly had a few broken bones after that impact but alas he was still alive and coherent. Griswold would arrive a few seconds later, cackling as he floated overhead. The Dark One was in too much pain to bother with his Spiritomb, nor did he notice Amaranth nearby just yet. Everything hurt too much.

Registeel wouldn't be allowed to stand on top of XD002 for too long as the Shadow legend slammed an angry fist on the ground, an Aura Sphere conjured in front of Registeel and then promptly launched at it with explosive force, knocking the Iron Pokemon off of Mega Shadow Mewtwo, and for that matter knocking the Registeel out completely as it promptly fainted. Now even angrier than before, XD002 would rise up back into the air, a dark aura of energy swelling around it and its eyes giving off a particularly evil glow. Glaring with anger and disgust at the young girl and the pure Fairy energy she held, XD002 would launch its self right at her, a fist raised as it swelled with Shadow energy. It was going to put an end to their hope here and now as it finally targeted Ulla herself as it prepared a Shadow Break.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:26 pm
As much as Keiko was focused on being angry so she could deflect whatever Mega Shadow Mewtwo threw at Ulla, all of it was forgotten and panic took over when she saw Ulla rush after the corrupted Psychic-type. Fortunately, she was able to grab hold of those feelings again before Frustration faded, and she chased after her adopted daughter, hoping to get there in time before Mega Shadow Mewtwo could retaliate. Surprisingly, however, Sub got there first, pinning XD002 with with his legendary Registeel. Keiko sighed in relief when she saw that, but she stayed close to Ulla, wanting to protect her in case something else happened.

I was rather surprised to find such a large group of Fairy-types all in one place. From the looks of it, though, they seemed like they were trying to leave. "Wait, don't go yet," I pleaded with them. "If this realm goes under, there won't be anywhere else to go. I'm not going to ask you to attack Mewtwo directly, but I know a way you can help get rid of him without fighting. I just need your energy."

I watched them after saying that, feeling for their emotions to see if they were likely to agree. Unfortunately, they didn't seem all that convinced that I had the best interests of the Fairy Realm at heart. With a sigh, I pulled my only Max Revive from my bag. I was saving this for my rematch with the Silver Labyrinth, but I guess it can't be helped, I thought, letting Rala out of her ball and using the item on her to wake her up.

Rala sat up with a jolt and immediately started looking around. "Master?" she asked telepathically before turning enough to see me. The second she saw me, though, she pulled a page from Keiko's book. "Master, you're okay!"

I gently pushed Rala off me to get her attention (as well as to keep my torso from coming into contact with her heart). "Rala, I'll explain later, but right now, I need your help," I said out loud. Curious, and sensing that I didn't have much time to explain, she read my mind and learned about Ulla's plan to use Magearna's Soul Heart against Mega Shadow Mewtwo that way. With a nod, she turned to the Fairy-type Pokemon nearby and started talking to them in Pokespeak. I sighed in relief, hoping that Rala could convince them to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:51 pm
Leon got off of Pyroar quickly when he was launched as he and Shiro were now faced against some sharpened ice pieces flying at them. "Zubat swift!" He shouted as he quickly threw a Pokeball in the air as his trustful Zubat popped out. The man quickly ducked down as he provided cover for Alolan Vulpix that was in his coat. Zubat spun around as stars were being flung off of its wings to counter the ice shards. When it was cleared he looked back to see where Pyroar was launched as he was unconscious. Leon recalled the proud lion to his Pokeball as he looked back at the battle. "It's all up to you now."

Ulla watched as the plan worked out but watched her Pokemon be flung to the side. "You guys!" She then noticed Mewtwo had it sights on her as she was stuck with fear for a brief moment but then noticed Sub dive down with his Registeel for a quick distraction. Ulla grabbed the Soul Heart that was in her pocket as she kept running forward, she noticed Keiko by her side as she smiled. "Mama don't worry I can handle this!" She said to reassure her as she turned back to Mewtwo how grew even more angry. She gave a nervous smile as she was waiting for the right moment to execute her plan. "Fairy Pokemon, lend me your strength! Let me protect your home!" She shouted loud enough that it would echo. She noticed the monster swell up with Shadow Energy as it was going to slam her with a Shadow Break to end her. Just at the moment when they were a few feet away from each other, that is when Ulla played her hand.

"Togekiss Protect! Comfey Grass Knot!" She shouted as both of her Fairy Pokemon popped out as Togekiss let out a bubble to protect them from the oncoming Shadow Break. Comfey would then have large roots from the ground arise under Mewtwo to hold him down. That's when Ulla slide under everything as she hopped up as she wrapped her arms around the Mewtwo in a hug. "Mewtwo that's enough! You don't need to fight anymore. Let us be your friend!" She said as she touched the source or the Shadow Energy with her bare hand to purify it with the Soul Heart in her other hand.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:28 pm
"I know you can, honey. I'm just here to help!" Keiko insisted with a smile. She didn't react in time for the Shadow Break however and got knocked back. Thankfully, due to Frustration, she didn't take critical damage, but she was about for a few minutes. When she got back up, she saw Ulla hugging an infected Mewtwo with nothing but hatred and contempt in its eyes.

"NO!" Keiko said as Return exploded from within her, filling her body with Normal-type energy. "If you're fighting anyone, fight me!" As she said that, she ran from behind Mewtwo and grabbed his hands before he could raise them to strike at Ulla. She didn't know if she could hold Mewtwo back at all, but she knew she had to try for her daughter's sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 pm
"Wha...?" I stood there in shock as Sub rushed off, not even getting the chance to protest his rushing off on what was essentially a suicide mission now. I couldn't believe it. As far as what I was concerned, we needed to regroup, but then when I noticed no one else was backing down, I was left at first, only a split second, completely flabbergasted, but then once again, down on myself. Part of me wondered if even if we did bail out of here if we would even get the opportunity to breathe and re-cooperate before Mewtwo ran amuck somewhere else. That's probably what everyone else by now thought as well...and the answer...was probably no. Or if we did, it was just so Ein could give us any semblance of hope.

But then what the hell could I do? Sub just dropped a Registeel on this things head now and that monstrosity just swatted him aside. Before all of that, everyone dropped some of their strongest attacks they could throw at it. My Sheer Cold, Shadow Balls, had a Gardevoir drop a gravity well of sorts in its panic, even some expended their ZNA crystals they got from the skirmish at Black City.

Wait...

I pulled off my own pack, quickly scrounging around inside, and sure enough, I still had mine. I forgot all about this thing. I had every intention on giving this to Freth or Tristen since I'd figure they'd need it more than I ever could. Especially the latter. I never gotten around to handing it over. I never wanted to use this thing. It was like when I managed to Sheer Cold attack Toren back at the underground Flare base in Geosenge Town with the aid of the Ice Gem. My pride wouldn't let me really live it down that I had to resort to it, needing help such as that. I swore that I wouldn't have to do such a thing by my hands again...I am going to have to break that personal promise now, aren't I? "Sorry Sub..." I said, dropping my pack on the ground now. "Looks like you're not going to be the only one doing something really stupid. Oi...acknowledge the weakness, keep moving forward..." I said, knowing he is nowhere close by to hear it.

But what do I do? Another Sheer Cold? No...that's just too much collateral damage on our part. Not the area, mind. That was already too far gone. I was referring to everyone that would probably get caught up in the blast. I then perked up, seeing Mewtwo seething with rage, probably the most emotion it has shown thus far and started to make the beeline for Ulla. "No...crap, no...ULLA!" I shouted, rushing to intercept the genetic Pokemon. Even with Agility, I wasn't going to make it. "Move blast it!" I could only think to myself.

The ZNA started to exude light, almost as if reacting to my time of need, then shattered in my hand. I picked up fierce speed, probably the fastest I've ever been in some time. A trail of ice and sub-zero winds followed right behind me as I darted right for the Mewtwo. I rammed right into it, picking it right off the ground and started to carry it off rapidly for the skies, the icy trail which was following me now collecting right under me, forming a large icy jagged mound that continued to follow me up, for a rather good ways until it could keep up no longer.

Before the Mewtwo retaliated, I shifted around and brought the Mewtwo right under me, quickly a large icy mass formed in my hand then I drove it right into the back of the genetic Pokemon as we started for a speedy crash course right back for the icy mound. A second later, a extremely loud glass like crash followed by a massive icy explosion with more sub-zero winds coming from the blast source and what Snagems could see was a swirling dome of icy power where the impact was at, and a half-second later, one Articuno hybrid getting flung from it like a rag doll.

I made impact on the barren ground, tumbling a few times, then finally came to rest. If one could see, they'd see me in very poor shape and, a oddity in and of itself, ice which was strong enough to hold on even me, caked in patches. I managed to lift my head up, rather wearily, to see the chaos that I tried to bring on Ein's creation. The only worry now...was it going to do anything? That was everything I had left...I'm spent.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:33 pm
The Protect would just barely hold up against the Shadow Break, the shield instantly forming tracks as it stressed to block the attack and for awhile it would seem it would fail to Protect them and shatter completely before the Grass Knot was executed and roots rose up out of the ground to attempt to hold Mega Shadow Mewtwo in place so that Ulla might purify its 'heart'. As soon as Ulla touched the creature and embraced it with a hug it began to let out a painful screech of a sound, something that was completely unlike it until now. Feebly it thrashed around in her arms, wanting nothing more than to released but suddenly it couldn't find the strength in it to expel this girl away from it.

Slowly the Fairy energy would get its body as planned but something else would occur that they did not. As Ulla felt around for its heart with her Fairy energies all she could sense was blackness, nothing, a void where its heart should be. There was nothing there but the plague its self and it reacted violently to her presence, expelling her force from within its host and fighting back against her energies. It was at this point Ulla might come to a sorrowful realization; there was nothing left to purify. Shadow Mewtwo had taken its self to a level behold a normal Shadow infected Pokemon. It was now the infection its self, completely robbed of any trace of what it once was. If she couldn't purify it maybe she could trap some of its power.

Ulla would have but a few seconds to do something, anything, before Mega Shadow Mewtwo regained its senses and blasted Ulla away with a Psychic, no longer humoring this 'hug' she had give him. Now turning its attention on finishing this for once and for all Mega Shadow Mewtwo rose a hand into the air and began to charge up a sphere of Shadow energy far larger than any of them have seen before. An attack this large could completely corrupt the Fairy Realm for an eternity, let alone the Tree of Life.

Before it could get a chance to launch the Shadow sphere, now that Ulla was away and landed at the base of the tree of which it wanted to destroy, a certain Lopunny hybrid jumped on its back and forced back its hands, the sphere of Shadow energy sent flying up in the air in a totally different direction until it just dissipated over time. Squirmy around with the hybrid for awhile the Shadow legend would eventually regain its composure and simply dispatch Keiko with a blast of Psychic energy, sending her flying as well.

Alas however the monster did not have room to breath as the world's fastest hybrid came rush at him as a blue blur. Psychic didn't even have a chance to pick up on its mental presence let alone tap into its thoughts to analyze its actions, instead it was helpless as it was swept up by the Cold One. XD002 would struggle but it was for naught as Blizzard reacted quickly with his short lived power boost, the Shadow legend flipped around and a icy spike was driven into its back, the legend letting out a pained screamed shortly before the pair were sent into a collison course with a mound of ice which ended in a frosty explosion and fierce gusts of frigid winds exploding out from the source.

For awhile it was anyone's guess what Blizzard accomplished with that as mist and debris lingered in the air, by the time it cleared they could see that Mega Shadow Mewtwo was actually wounded and while it painted heavily it didn't seem down for the count yet. Blizzard could especially detect it was getting exhausted and yet still had plenty of energy left to fight. Was this it? They had thrown everything at this monster and all they manage to do is chip away at it!

"Mew...two..." Groaned Mega Shadow Mewtwo as it rose a hand in the air and began to form a massive sphere of Shadow energy above it. Staring down the weakened Blizzard it seemed to have determined him worthy enough insofar that her requires this much energy to defeat. With the massive orb of Shadow energy almost complete and ready to be cast upon the vulnerable hybrid yet another interloper showed up.

"Think again!" A yellow feathered hybrid shouted as he zipped on past Mega Shadow Mewtwo in the form of a yellow blur, slashing at his midsection with an electricity infused blade, causing the Shadow legend to lose focus on charging its attack and hunch over in pain. "How, you look pathetic, Cold One." Kess sneered as she looked down at the exhausted hybrid. "Need some help?" She asked, extending a hand to him to take.

While that went on Mega Shadow Mewtwo would not have a chance to regain its composure like Blizzard as another fighter showed up, a purple blur shooting out of a Fairy Realm and slamming into Mega Shadow Mewtwo head first, sending the Shadow legend flipping through the air until it crashed into a nearby trees. As it picked its self back up it glared angrily at its attacker, the greatest insult so far to its personage.

"Mewtwo." Moaned the new arrival, Team Rocket's Mewtwo, or rather Mega Mewtwo Y. Without missing a beat Mega Shadow Mewtwo would launch its self off the ground at Mewtwo Y and the two would begin to rapidly clash in midair, the pair of legends flipping and zigzagging around in midair as they continued to meet each other's attack as equals, so far neither getting the upper hand.

"You guys did a good job, weakening Shadow Mewtwo at least somewhat. Giovanni's own clone wouldn't stand a chance if you hand't." Kess pointed out as she watched the beasts clash. "Oh and don't be so surprised I'm here." She spoke to Blizzard. "Remember? I was once part of Cipher too. Zera thought she was so clever, keeping Ein's orders for her a secret, but I found out. I knew this was her next mark, I just had to convince Team Rocket to join me, with a little help from your leader, of course." Kess said with a laugh. "Now then, shouldn't we give the Mewtwo on our side some help?" With that said the Zapdos hybrid kicked off the ground and rose to the skies where she would attempt to throw Thunderbolts at Shadow Mewtwo whenever she could to create openings for Mewtwo Y as the two genetic experiments clashed.

"Down already? Pathetic. And to think my mother thought of you as her best recruit." A bad headed man sneered at Sub as he walked up to him from behind. "Gi-giovanni? Tch, took you long enough." Sub moaned as he continued to lay in the bush. "Amaranth, Giovanni...and all that jazz." The man continued to groan in pain. "Hm, don't go dying on me yet, we still have to discuss payment for this little arrangement I so humbly agreed to." Giovanni said as he looked up at the two legends clashing. "Yeah...I know..." Was all Sub could reply as he laid there and he too watched the fight for life its self boiled down to two unnatural creatures.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Keiko lay on her back, groaning in pain from the collision that Shadow Mewtwo forced on her. She didn't pass out, though, and got to see the two hybrids get sneak attacks in on it before its clone, Mega Mewtwo Y, showed up. Now that Mega Shadow Mewtwo was distracted, this was her chance.

"Ulla..." Keiko grunted, slowly getting to her feet so she could look for her adopted daughter. She knew she didn't get to the corrupted Psychic-type fast enough to keep it from hurting Ulla, so making sure the young Fairy Channeler was okay was her primary concern.

I sighed as Rala relayed the response that came from the residents of the Fairy Realm, They were, all of them, far too afraid of the corrupted legendary to dare try to face it. They didn't care about the world outside the Fairy Realm. They DID care about their world, but they didn't think they could save it, so escape seemed to them to be the only option, Try as we might, we couldn't convince them otherwise.

"Cowards," a familiar voice spoke up, catching my attention. I didn't realize that Rala broadcasted her translations to anybody other than me at the time, but with how strong her Telepathy was, I shouldn't have ruled it out. "I guess that whole poshness about 'oh, I've been here for centuries and you mere humans are dirt beneath our feet' was a lie. Guess you're stupid, too, if you think there's anywhere to run to. That tree falls, and everything dies. That means you die, too, whether or not that big purple and black freak so much as touches you. But I guess you don't care. Might as well kill yourselves now, right? It'd be a lot quicker than waiting for Shadow Mewtwo to have his way with your entombed master, right?"

"Well, that was a rather harsh way to put it," I chimed in, trying to take some of the weight out of Abby's words, Not all of it, though. "She's got a point, though. The only way you come out of this alive is if Shadow Mewtwo is defeated. Because if it wins, everything stops existing, and that includes you. So it's kind of a 'cursed if you do, cursed if you don't' situation. Might as well do, right?" It didn't take the Fairies long to weigh their options before looking at us and nodding. Rala didn't need to translate, but she was all too happy to.

By the time we made it back to the fight, there were two Mewtwo flying above us and taking pot shots at each other. "Welp, here's your chance. Good news is that it's distracted by a powerful opponent, so you probably won't get noticed when you attack."

"Thanks, by the way," I said to Abby. I got a shrug in response. "Can't do much else with my team," she replied, annoyed by that fact.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Leslie would finally come to her senses after she had been sent flying, staring up towards the now wounded Shadow Mewtwo and the flurry of activity that had consumed the area. All she needed at this point was her Pokemon again. Although they were across the whole battlefield along with their Pokeballs. But she was quick to catch sight of her two Pokeballs floating across the battlefield, landing straight in her hands. Looking at the devices, she would open them up before looking for what gave her her Carbink and Regice back.

Meanwhile, Beau was still trying to piece together what he could do. That was when a thought crossed his mind. If he could lay out fields of Powder for the two dueling Mewtwos, the Rocket one copuld hope fully steer the fight towards themso they could be detonated and throw off the Shadow Mewtwo. But he needed Zippo and after all the chaos that had gone on, who knew where the little Charmander had gone? But soon, he saw Zippo being dragged out of the woods.....by his own tail. What was going on here? Oh well, Beau would question it later once he was done laying his minefield.

Standing behind the Rockets and beside a few other familiar faces were a small pack of Psychic Pokemon, surrounding someone who was busy directing them. "Alright, Kaiden. We got Leslie and Beau their things. Now....better getting meditating. I'm gonna try something crazier than normal." Reno explained to his Pokemon, assuming his own crossed-legged position on top of his Metagross. He did his best to use telepathy, seek out the Rocket's Mewtwo that he had come alongside, and settle himself into the Pokemon's mind. And as he did so, he began to help the Pokemon choose its actions, using his Metagross' brain to calculate the Shadow Mewtwo's actions to help keep this Rocket Mewtwo alive and better fighting. Once he felt the boost from Kaiden, he began to predict actions more accurately and give recommendations for what the Rocket Mewtwo could do. While jumping in himself might add some direct power, he would be up against another physical fighter with Psychic powers who had more power. So why not simply do his best to aid the one major chance they had to keep the thing off balance?

Unable to see her helper at the moment, Leslie would open her Pokeballs again and look to her Regice and.....unconcious Carbink. Whoops. Returning Carbink, she looked to Porygon-3. "Alright...Use Ice Beam. We can't rely on Blizzard, it would probably damage the other Mewtwo in the process. Try and pin its arms to its side with it, though." Leslie commanded, watching as the Regice built power before unleashing a beam of pure white-blue energy from in front of its eyes, streaking towards the Shadow Mewtwo.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Lykas nodded to Sub, handed over his SNAG with a recorded message for Odd set to play as soon as he received it. "Make sure Odd gets this as fast as possible." He urged Nevermore, watching as she flew off.

He couldn't think of any way left for him to contribute, at first, to the battle raging before him. Something told him that even with his best attempt to attack it, the beast would be able to shrug it off. And then he saw how the combined attacks were beginning to affect the creature. "Furor! Thunder Wave!" He called out to his Mega Gyarados. All these Mega Pokemon couldn't be good for this environment but he chose to ignore that for now. As Furor began to charge electrical energy into her whiskers and, finally, launched the energy as a pulsating arc of numbing electrical charge toward Mega Shadow Mewtwo, Lykas focused on charging up a Hex. He needed as much energy as possible to make it work, though. As soon as he was sure he'd hit his mark and not their apparent savior, he launched the attack, opening the eye of truth upon the shadow beast. It may not have a conscience but the Ghost-type energy should still affect it.

Kaya could do little to defend himself from Leslie being launched into him like a living bullet. The hybrid girl hit him square in the chest and sent him flying away from the plague incarnate. He wouldn't get back up right away, the wind knocked out of him so hard that it took him several minutes to recover enough to even consider what he could add to what everyone else was doing.

By the time Nevermore returned with a certain Channeler in tow, Blizzard had already unleashed frozen hell upon Mega Shadow Mewtwo and now Rocket's Mega Mewtwo Y was fighting it. "Ok, wow... It's bad enough everything feels wrong here..." Odd said to himself, trying to keep calm for a moment and assess what exactly was going on. Half the team was down and the other half looked like they weren't far from heading to the ground as well. "Ok... That thing needs to be stopped." He decided, setting his eyes upon Mega Shadow Mewtwo. He felt his very soul quivering under the oppressive energies exuded by the pair of battling Legendaries.

"Mnemosyne, use Relic Song. Awaken the hearts of the Pokemon here. Call them to help us." He directed as he popped open a Master Ball and released his Meloetta. Mnemosyne nodded and began to chime a song in an ancient language that seemed to spark hope, love of all life and fighting spirit in all who heard it, echoing across all of the Fairy Realm as far as possible. After the song began, Odd summoned up the Otherworldly energy within him and forged it into a massive spear-tipped halberd, which he hurled toward Mega Shadow Mewtwo and followed it up with a shadowy orb of madness emanating outward, the Eldritch Maleficence aimed to drive the creature mad with a sense of dread not unlike that which it pressed upon the minds of others. As a final attempt to stop the creature long enough to be hit, he rushed toward it and sent several oppressive ribbons of shadowy energy to entangle the monster and bind it. He could only hope that any of his attempts would prove effective, though. He could sense it's power but since he hadn't been here for the first bit of this battle, he had no idea how weathered the creature was or if it was still going at full strength. As soon as he could get the chance, however, he would try his ace-in-the-hole.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 am
SubonicXP

"N...nowhere. We fight here," Amaranth spoke up after a moment, considering Blizzard's suggestion to flee while they still could. "We'd just run into it again, and there's no way to ensure we'll be ready the next time that happens if it doesn't pursue us as we try and escape. So, we fight. We... we die here, if it comes to that." The hesitation was all too apparently in her voice, and the tension was palpable. "We'll throw everything at it and throw some more, until we can't anymore. That's what you've all taught me."

She was poised to try sending something out or just giving Shadow Mewtwo a kick to the head when Sub decided to be a hero and wound up flung over to where she was. "...though, I kinda wish I thought to pack a Revive or two right about now for Gale," she remarked to herself, lamenting the lack of preparation. She'd turn her head just in time to see what Shadow Mewtwo was preparing to do, already knowing she couldn't outrun that thing as it went to end Ulla where she stood. But she had to do something, anything.

"Granite, we need you ag-"

Almost as soon as Amaranth had Granite's ball in hand, ready to risk potentially more danger upon everyone, things seemed like they were lined up for a lucky break. Although, perhaps not in the way she or anyone else would've preferred. She found herself unable to take her eyes off both Mega Evolved legendaries trading blow for blow in the air, after the smattering of attacks before it. It looked like the sort of thing that Blizzard or Aden might watch in their spare time, though her attention would divert to Sub and Giovanni after she was introduced to him. "A... pleasure..." She'd try to hide her apprehension; at least they were still on the team's side for the moment. But as it was, she wasn't about to dare enter the crossfire, and she nearly lost her balance when something raced by with a loud bark. Quickly followed more somethings where that came from.

One might be mistaken for thinking that the matters at hand and the fairy realm were taking their toll, as Zac had seemingly arrived. Followed by Zac, Zac and Zac. Zac had come too. The last of those was a notable one for having a passenger on its back, though having to brace for earlier speeds and whatever weird ways that ultimately led over here meant they hadn't actually peered up to discern whatever new surroundings were around. The small green and yellow scarf draping over their head likely didn't help matters.

"You stopped? We're here now, right? Think you ran the colors off them with how fast you took off... wait, where are... we...?" The familiar voice ringing in everyone's heads was enough of a giveaway as Cera sat up, glad most of the scarf was still wrapped well enough to mitigate the winds from Zac's running and not pose a hazard. As soon as she did, however, what she saw was nothing short of rapid, sudden shell shock. Whatever this place was felt weird on its own, and it was impossible to deny that a war had broken out here. And was still going if anything else seen was anything to go by. That alone would've been bad enough, seeing the others in varying states of fatigue despite still trying to fight. What made it worse was what she saw fighting in the sky and more than a little apprehension at Giovanni's presence, though she didn't recall personally meeting him; what she did know was courtesy of learning too much from Sub during their joint attack back on that rocket.

"And what's he doing here? And what are-" All at once, realizations hit her when she got a better glimpse of Rocket's Mewtwo and Shadow Mewtwo as they fought. She tried for too long to not think about what she learned back then, only for it to be put out in front of her without any hesitation. She wanted to remark something about that accursed project, about the disbelief that it was even completed in the time since she last saw anyone. And she did remark, but too stunned to speak in any fashion that included telepathy. The distressed, shocked and scared "mew" sounds were enough to convey her thoughts all the same.

"...those?" Amaranth spoke up. "That... thing is what Ein was trying to make this whole time. I guess Giovanni or whoever has one too? It looks a lot different, though."

Though the exchange was only a few seconds, it all felt like an eternity to the Mew that was just brought in by a pack of Zygarde dogs. Even as a sixth, more serpentine form joined the five and kept near the tree, she sat there, shaking. The project was completed, she couldn't stop telling herself that. Or that, in a roundabout way through Ein's efforts, she was wholly responsible for that thing- XD002, Shadow Mewtwo, whatever anyone wanted to call it- existing in the first place. If not the Mewtwo that Giovanni was using, too. She wasn't as sure about that one. She didn't want to be either; it was hard enough processing everything as it was, with or without being completely terrified as all too many memories came to the forefront. Again. "...Zac, take me back. Take me out of here, right now."

Her request would fall on deaf ears, one that Zygarde couldn't and wouldn't comply with.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff