Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Guys, if you want to return the LSG to its former glory...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yarrr!!
  OMGWTFRALLYINGCRY
View Results

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:47 am
You have to be the change you wish to see. Log on more often! Post a thread! Post IN a thread! If you all did, you'd be surprised at how active the LSG could be again. The future begins with you and meEEeeEeeeEeeee~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 pm
My problem is that I log in e'rryday, I just don't post.
... unless there's free s**t involved.
Which has been quite often lately, now that I think about it...

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:58 am
Former glory (aka bullying, harassing and vicious anonymous posts designed to hurt, dehumanize and spread hatred and inflict emotional pain)

Nah. I'm good. It's fun to come back once in a while to skim LSG posts on the first page but this place deserves to stay in the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:45 pm
Xiporah
Former glory (aka bullying, harassing and vicious anonymous posts designed to hurt, dehumanize and spread hatred and inflict emotional pain)

Nah. I'm good. It's fun to come back once in a while to skim LSG posts on the first page but this place deserves to stay in the past.
lol exactly what i was going to say

like, ********, the more i think about this, the more heated i get. i REALLY miss having an active forum and i thought it'd be nice to check in but "former glory" ... man. it's taken me years to unpack some of this s**t.  

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

Super Pedestrian

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:31 am
I don't think I participated much in this guild to relive any of the trauma you guys have mentioned (though I honestly didn't have any of these issues outside in the forums back in the day either) but...I GET WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, ZELKIRO. I just want an active little community of dorkos, randos and loser(os?) posting again. I kind of despise social media and how it operates nowadays.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:33 pm
I get nostalgic every now and then when I peruse my old tinypic account and seel all the art I drew for people. I don't really get on to post anywhere these days.  

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:19 pm
This place was toxic at times. I hope I didn't add to that, but I probably did. I was miserable when this place was active.

I do miss some people from here, but most of you are on Facebook. If you care, ask. I'll add you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:46 pm
Addykat
Xiporah

lol exactly what i was going to say

like, ********, the more i think about this, the more heated i get. i REALLY miss having an active forum and i thought it'd be nice to check in but "former glory" ... man. it's taken me years to unpack some of this s**t.

3nodding  

Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150

B-ran The Cat About Town

Eloquent Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:31 pm
Yeah, I agree with that general sentiment. I was way too young when I was in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:51 am
I was part of the toxicity and I am moving past that and growing from it.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Fiskers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:47 pm
I don't remember the toxicity, but I was never really active here. Do we have a general time frame to go on, because I didn't even log in for several years. I'm trying to get into gaia again, though. I'm tired of other social media sites I use.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 am
⊰✩░▒▓▓▒░✩⊱

My problem is that my account was locked for the past 11 months.

Also..Hi

⊰✩░▒▓▓▒░✩⊱

User Image

Dose x2

Aged Member

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:27 pm
Dose x2
⊰✩░▒▓▓▒░✩⊱

My problem is that my account was locked for the past 11 months.

Also..Hi

⊰✩░▒▓▓▒░✩⊱

User Image

Nice to see you got your account back successfully. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:15 pm
'Grats Dose!  

Fiskers

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers