Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '59-'60 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm
User Image

xxxClub Leadersxxx
Lucia Edgeworth - 6th Year Slytherin

xxxClub Sponsorxxx
Professor Elsbeth Shiochet

User Image

This club is dedicated to violence and debauchery the deep and exciting world of tabletop RPG's. Each year the club captain will run one main campaign as the Game Master, but members are free to set up and run their own during breaks or if they aren't interested in the main campaign. All game systems are allowed so long as they are school appropriate. Members should bring their own dice; Game Masters should provide necessary character sheets. Members are expected to maintain good sportsmanship and a level head. Game Masters have final say in any and all disputes pertaining to their games. Club Captains have final say in any and all disputes pertaining to the club as a whole.

User Image

xxxCurrent Campaignsxxx

Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e - The Shadows of The Moors
Dungeon Master Lucia Edgeworth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:35 pm
xxxMembers - 2044-2045xxx
Mallaidh O'Hannigan (Club Captain) - Slytherin

xxxMembers - 2044-2045xxx
Desiree Whitethorne (Club Captain) - Hufflepuff

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm
xxxAnnouncementsxxx
Week 1 - Club Introduction: Discussion of rules, explanation of concepts.
Week 2 - Game overview and character creation
Week 3 - Let's Get This Party Started

xxxRulesxxx
1. Club Captain is the final word in all debates and arguments
2. Members will be respectful to everyone
3. Actions made in-character will not be taken out of character and out of context
4. Keep it PG-13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:42 pm
xxxTo Joinxxx
Please include in your character's post upon arrival

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
[b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
[b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
[b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                                              уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                                              вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                                              ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceDesi grinned widely as she finished moving the desks around for the first club meeting. Next week, the setup would have most of the desks pushed together (or maybe they could just... transfigure them into a large table? That might be more practical) for the character creation session. But, for now, she had a lot of open space so that everyone could socialize and talk amongst themselves, until it was time for her to do her big introductory speech. She wasn't figuring on it being overly complicated, but she figured not everyone would actually know how all this worked so she wanted to start off with a lesson on How This Worked. Luckily, she'd had her dad drill her on what to say over the Summer to make sure that she wasn't missing anything. She'd been playing these sorts of games basically since she was old enough to do simple math, what with her parents being massive nerds and all. So she knew she tended to forget that some things weren't common knowledge among newbie players. Hopefully no one was too afraid to ask questions. For once, she didn't want to be intimidating. It was an odd, but pleasant, change of pace, she thought. She figured her friends would probably agree.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                                              вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                                              ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                              wнen - Early Fall 2044
                                                              wιтн - Club Members
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                              [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
f i r s t x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f ✶
t h e x a d v e n t u r e r ' s x g u i l d ✶
d e s i r e e x w h i t e t h o r n e ✶
w h a t x n o w

Saffron poked her head into the room, hoping that this room was the room where the Adventurer's Guild was supposed to meet. She had heard about it in passing and figured she would try it out - besides, fantasy and adventures were right up her alley. She walked in, headed toward the older girl with dark hair, "Hi! I'm Saffron,"She stuck her hand out to shake. Saf picked up the application before working to fill it out. She stuck her tongue out, trying to think seriously about each question, she didn't want to provide any false pretenses.

When she finished filling out the form, she set it back on the table in a separate pile. She grinned excitedly up at the older girl,
"I'm very excited!" Saf informed the other girl. Though, as much as she was sure they would get on great, she wondered if anyone else would be joining them. It might be a little difficult to play any games with just two people.

Saffron Roux Adelgrief - Hufflepuff
Year: First Year
Experience Level: I understand the basics of Dungeons and Dragons, my dad taught me a bit of what he knows. But I'm pretty unfamiliar with other tabletop RPG's, but I'm eager to learn.
Games You Know: Most fifth edition Dungeons and Dragons.
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Humans, Elves, Half-Elves are my specialty, but I'll play whatever! I really like druids and monks. But I can play any type that's needed, I'm very open to helping out!
Interested in GMing? Maybe in a year or two.

OOC:

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:11 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Second Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Reserve Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image
                                                          Location : Adventure Club (2044)

Chris heard about the adventure club and immediately took interest. He loved adventure why wouldn’t he join. He rushed there as fast as he could when it was time for the club to meet up. Entering the room, he noticed an older girl there. Seventh year he reckoned. Course he wasn’t totally sure on that one. And, a first year. She seemed as excited as him.

“Hello, name’s Chris.” He greeted. Grabbing the form Chris couldn’t contain his excitement. He began with his name and house and then year and suddenly he hit a wall. What kind of a club was this? Experience…? Games…? Race Preference…? He had no idea what any of that was. What was GMing anyway? His look went from excited to down right confused as he tried his best to fill out the form. “What kind of club is this…?” He was beginning to think he’d signed up for the wrong kind of adventure.

- - - - - - - - - -

Christopher Avery - Gryffindor
                                                          Year: Second Year
                                                          Experience Level: Tabletop RPG's? Don't even know what that is...
                                                          Games You Know: Quidditch? Not sure what you mean...
                                                          Race/Class/Style Preferences: Fast paced? Wizards, Werewolves, vampires.
                                                          Interested in GMing? I don't think so...

- - - - - - - - - -

Status : Excited! Confused...
                                                          Company : Desi & Saff

OOC : - - -

Is it now, then?
                                                          You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                          Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                          Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 pm
Eagle eye, feather light
Razor sharp just like a knife
Systematic, post traumatic
Girl is on the fly

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

seventh year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ sauntered into the room with all the grace of an apathetic seventh year, and flopped limply into a chair beside Desi. "You know we could have started this in like, third year and saved Middle Earth fifty times by now," he said with mock-snideness, leaning over to grab a piece of paper. "But I guess you wanted to go out with a bang, huh Dez?" What kind of pseudo-nerd would he be if he didn't know the basics of DnD? Besides, with Lea for a brother/guardian, it was probably a major sin to not know. Maybe he should tell Lea to run a campaign for his lame-arse coven or something. Ada and Chris would probably like that. And have their characters fall in love while everyone else retched. Belatedly, he waved at the children in the room. Whoops. No need to intimidate the kiddies with his genetic cynicism.

DJ Shepard - Gryffindor
Year: 7th
Experience Level: I've watched games before
Games You Know: D&D, the cyberpunk one.
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I'm playing a half-orc barbarian named Craig.
Interested in GMing? Lmaoooo no

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Breathe in let it out
Taste your heart and spit it out
Face down in the dirt
Fall in love she'll make it hurt

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm
You had a bed made
And all these precious memories
You had to run away
You're looking for that bigger stage
For all those, all those blinding lights

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ THIRD YEAR

Sure, Gid technically didn't really know what a tabletop rpg was or how it worked, but he'd gotten the gist of it through word of mouth, and he was pretty sure there wasn't gonna be an exam on it. So he wasn't too worried. Plus Desi was running it, and they were basically cousins. He scooted into the room and into a seat, turning to grin at Saffron. "Ey, fellow ginger Puff!" He raised a hand in a high-five, before turning to scribble on his form. Hopefully it didn't take forever to explain anything. Hopefully this wasn't swarmed the way Music Club and Drama tended to be, which just left tons of people chit-chatting when they should have been act-acting. Haha.

Gideon Edgeworth - Hufflepuff
Year: 3rd
Experience Level: A lil bit.
Games You Know: None?
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I wanna play a bard.
Interested in GMing? That sounds... less fun.

OOC:
Rawwry

There's something, something I won't find
I'm going back home to the place where I belong
There's nothing like it, no, nothing like it
Take me back home, where the blood runs through my soul
I can't describe it, there's nothing like it

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:01 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Prefect Fifth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image
                                                  Location : Adventure Club (2044)

Griffin had never joined a club since starting school, aside from Quidditch but that was different. When he saw that there was a new club, he decided to check it out. Truthfully, he’d never participated in Roleplaying games. He’d read about them which of course meant he knew about them, but he’d never actually tried one. Then again, he was never with anyone to actually do so.

Better now then ever he supposed as he walked into the room. Griffin grabbed a form filled it out and then prayed he wouldn’t make a fool out of himself. Perhaps he’d learn a thing or two about it. Maybe even figure out how to do his own. That would be fun. He could definitely use a little fun in his life. His father was a fun drainer in his opinion but while at school he might as well enjoy himself and try something new.

- - - - - - - - - -

Griffin Fearon - Gryffindor
                                                  Year: Fifth Year
                                                  Experience Level: Beginner level... more like zero experience
                                                  Games You Know: I know of DnD and Hunter the Reckoning. Never played though.
                                                  Race/Class/Style Preferences: Humans (with or without magic powers), Vampires, Werewolves. I'm open to anything though.
                                                  Interested in GMing? Sure, if I did it would probably be something Apocalyptic end of the world stuff.

- - - - - - - - - -

Company : Club members...

OOC : - - -

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

Despite her cousin outright warning her that she was doing entirely too much that year and should not be joining even more clubs, Sonora simply could not pass up going to something dubbed the Adventurer's guild. After classes she changed into khakis and her favorite light green windbreaker, and tucked a water bottle, granola bar and light sketchpad into a bum pack. As a last touch she tucked her wand into the lining of her jacket and headed downstairs. She was a little confused by the flyers--something about dice? In any case she was sure it would be okay to not have dice the first day. What were they doing, rolling dice to see what adventure to partake in?

"Hello!" she said, excited to find other people. She waved hello to Gideon from her year before heading towards the table with the sign up forms. Sonora had a strange feeling she was in the wrong place but the form did say this was the Adventurer's Guild...she scanned the form with confusion. Race? Why does that matter? Class...I guess I say transfiguration and charms? Style? What style? What's an RPG? GMing? What is going on?!

She took a steadying breath and turned to the person closest to her quietly "Am I missing something? This is a game club? And we'd play things like Quidditch? Or a magical version of Hide and Seek?" She wasn't giving up yet. Even if it wasn't the kind of adventure she was thinking, the club had definitely piqued her curiosity.

murruelecreuset

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:53 am
User ImageUser Image

нєу, нєу, ι'ℓℓ ℓєт уσυ ωαℓк αℓℓ σνєя мє, мє
                                                              уσυ киσω тнαт ι'м α ℓιттℓє тєαѕє, тєαѕє
                                                              вυт ι ωαит ιт ρяєтту ρℓєαѕє, ρℓєαѕє
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ киσω уσυ киσω ι'м ¢яαzу
                                                              ι נυѕт ωαииα вє уσυя вαву

spaceDesi was thrilled to see that people were coming, though she half-worried that there'd be so many people she'd have to rope her brother into coming and DMing one game while she ran the other. It would be interesting to run the same game in two different groups and compare notes... hm. That was a thought. Although Zach would probably turn it into a competition to see who could drive their players crazier. Or at least a bigger fish style thing where he tried to one-up whatever ridiculous nonsense the players did in her game. Not that she minded either of those things, mind. And the other half of her was worried that this would be it. Not that it was a bad sized group, but more people were better when it came to school clubs, she was pretty sure. Plus she'd like for there to be enough people that she could get away with having someone else run a game so she could play.

spaceShe was about to tell the younger kid that she'd be answering questions once they got underway when DJ's comments drew a wry grin from her.
                                                              "Hah-bloody-hah, Deej," she said. "To be honest, I didn't even think of it until fourth. And wasn't confident enough in my GMing to run it until last year. Like, three-quarters of the way through last year, which is why I didn't start it then." She frowned slightly. "I mean, you remember what I was like when we first started school," she pointed out. She'd only really started being truly social when she'd started being interested in dating. And while she was confident in certain things about herself, like how cute she was, she wasn't always so sure that she had the brains to pull this off. She wasn't dumb by any means, she was her father's daughter after all. But she still tended to be a bit oblivious at times. She'd spent the last couples months of sixth year, and the summer holiday, getting herself organized specifically for this bloody club. Which, it could be argued that maybe she should be a little more concerned about her future and all, but hey. One thing at a time. Not like she didn't have plenty of options while she was mulling things over, after all.

spaceAnother younger student had approached and asked about the club, this one apparently even more confused than the first. She frowned slightly; the sign she'd put up in the common rooms (yes, all four of them - she had her ways) had given a brief description of the club and what they'd be doing. But, she supposed these kids might've heard about it from word of mouth and missed the memo. Not that she minded or anything.
                                                              "Er, not quite," she told the girl, a little amused. She was pretty sure they didn't need a quidditch club; the teams took pretty much anyone who tried out, even if they were just put on reserve. "This is more, uh... Do you know what role-playing is?" she asked. How much they already knew would help her know how basic this explanation needed to be. "It's kind of like... playing pretend. You make up a character, and then I, or whoever else is running the game, will lead you guys through an adventure where you like, fight monsters and rescue imprisoned damsels." She paused. "Or blokes, I might imprison a bloke or two just for the hell of it. Let them play damsel for once." She sniffed lightly.

space"Anyway, it's like a cross between make-believe and a board game." She gestured to the table behind her, where she had a map set up and some figurines. She'd thought about asking people to bring their own mini's, but eventually she had to admit that wasn't exactly feasible. Just asking them to have their own dice might be a stretch. "You'll have a figure to represent your character, and you'll basically act out scenes with the other players to accomplish goals. It's... complicated. But fun. You can feel free to sit in on a couple sessions before you decide if you want to actually join in." Desi was actually planning on running a second game, just for her and Zach and their experienced friends. Maybe she should invite the newbs to observe that? Unless that would be intimidating. She didn't really have a way to measure that, considering she'd been doing this since she was old enough to not try eating the dice instead of rolling them.

мιѕѕ мє, мιѕѕ мє, иσω уσυ ωαииα кιѕѕ мє
                                                              вαву, уσυ киσω ι ωαит α ℓιттℓє тαѕтє, тαѕтє
                                                              ѕσ ℓєт мє тαкє уσυ αℓℓ тнє ωαу, ωαу
                                                              уσυ киσω уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя вє тнє ѕαмє, ѕαмє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                              wнen - Early Fall 2044
                                                              wιтн - Club Members
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Charlie
Mood
Curious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Into a place where thoughts can bloom
                                                          Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
                                                          And we know that it could be
                                                          And we know that it should
                                                          And you know that you feel it too
                                                          'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Ariel wasn't quite sure what to expect from this club. Of course Desi had explained a bit to him before and he had researched some things on his own but he was still pretty intrigued as to how everything would play out.It seemed entertaining, and a part of him knew that his mother would have a heart attack if she knew he was engaging in a game that 'promotes such violence', as she would have put it. Glancing around the room, he noticed Desi a bit busy with the other newbies who were asking questioned. So he simply smiled and waved at her, before grabbing one of the sheets of paper to fill out.

"Have you ever played this game Charlie?" He questioned, glancing over at his best friend. He was curious as to why she had wanted to join. Usually stuff like this would be something that she would stay away from, given all the interacting she would have to do. But he was glad she was 'getting out of her shell' and doing something like this.

And your eyes are the size of the moon
                                                          You could 'cause you can so you do
                                                          We're feeling so good
                                                          Just the way that we do
                                                          When it's nine in the afternoon

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Ariel Nolan - Hufflepuff
Year: 5th
Experience Level: No experience at all
Games You Know: Portal
Race/Class/Style Preferences: hmmm probably sci-fi, aliens seem cool. I'm not very well versed in RPG's and such. I'd maybe like to play a dwarf? or some kind of magic user.
Interested in GMing? Not this year  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley followed Ariel into the room, her head ducked down slightly, eyes scanning as she approached the table with the forms behind him. Desi was standing there, talking with a couple of younger students. But Charley wasn't really paying attention to them, she was more focused on the fact that DJ was here, clustered in the little group with his... friend? Whatever he and Desi were. She still wasn't entirely sure, to be honest. She waved somewhat awkwardly at the older boy, taking a form from the stack and crowding her best friend with a faint flush on her cheeks.

space'Thank God he's the most unobservant person the planet,' she thought, glancing at Ariel. A somewhat ironic statement, considering how they'd met. But she was pretty sure that the Hufflepuff had used up his one and only chance to ever spot anything on catching her snooping around the restricted section. Barring that one instance, he was oblivious to almost everything. Thankfully, that seemed to include crushes his friend had developed on cute older boys. She was completely convinced that if he caught wind of her liking someone, he would immediately start trying to wingman. And if there was one thing the world did not need, it was Ariel Nolan's undoubtedly embarrassing and awkward attempts at wingmaning. Particularly for her. She was awkward enough without his help, thanks very much.

spaceIn answer to his question, she shook her head, filling out the form with a scowl.
                                              "I've read a lot of books," she mumbled. "Playing requires other people. I never had other people to play with." Or wanted them, but she didn't want to point that part out. It might lead to questions about why she wanted people to play with now, when the answer was that actually she mostly didn't, and she was just here to stare awkwardly at DJ. She would play, she wasn't going to not participate, because that would be horribly obvious. But it wasn't exactly why she was here.

space"There are people who they record themselves playing and post it online. I watched some of those. They're funny," she added with a small smirk. Personally, Charley was a little sad that such a thing wasn't possible with this group. She'd bet that they'd get up to some ridiculous shenanigans and be pretty entertaining. It would rack up millions of views if they put it on the internet.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Charlotte Jenkins - Ravenclaw
                                              Year: Fifth
                                              Experience Level: In practice, none, but I've done a lot of reading
                                              Games You Know: Mostly Dungeons and Dragons, but I've read about a lot. I like horror games and sci-fi.
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: Rogues and assassins, probably. Race doesn't matter so much as long as they're sneaky.
                                              Interested in GMing? No.

wнere -
                                              Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting
                                              wιтн - Ariel
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:42 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ha-Yun
Mood
excited and nervous

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Everything feels so strange
                                                          Even myself, that I was so familiar with
                                                          Even when the bright morning comes
                                                          It doesn’t shine on me

Despite the nerves that were attempting to over take Jin as he walked into the room, he kept his head held high...or at least as high as the timid boy could. He was pretty excited once he heard about this club. It was a part of his life that he had missed. His mother had made a family campaign for the family back when he was a boy and it had always been so much fun, they had kept up with it and played many different campaigns during that time. But when his father passed, it kind of just came to a halt. No one wanted to continue the current campaign with out him, but they also didn't want to start a new one.

So here Jin was, three years later with his sister in tow and prepared to play again. It would be a fresh start and with other students too. To be honest...he had a plan for this first campaign but he knew he would have to talk to the GM about it so he was doing his best to gather his courage. "Ahhh! This is gonna be so much fun! I think I'm gonna be a Paladin this time, oh oh oh or maybe a Druid!" Jin couldn't stop himself from laughing at his younger sister. "Oh please. You're going to be an Elf Rogue, or a Goliath Barbarian. You've played the same two classes since you were 6." He teased. Glancing over at the group chatting he quickly figured out who the club captain was, 7th year in his house. She was rather pretty and extremely intimidating, even by Jin's standards. "Hey, can you go grab character sheets for us? I...am gonna go talk to the club captain." He muttered the last bit, his hands quickly clenching around the end of his sweater sleeves."Good luck and don't faint, loser!"

Making his way over to the group he cleared his throat. "Um...Desiree?" He was fairly sure that was her name. "Could I speak to you in private about the campaign?" He felt his heart throbbing in his chest as he spoke. He really wished that he didn't have as many issues talking to people, especially girls, but...unfortunately that didn't seem like it was going to be changing anytime soon.

I’m letting out a cold breath
                                                          In front of the hardships that repeat every day
                                                          I don’t want meaningless fights
                                                          But the more I hold it in, the bigger the thorn gets

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Seok-Jin Lee - Hufflepuff
Year: 6th
Experience Level: Pretty familiar, I have been playing since I was about 7 or 8
Games You Know: D&D Pathfinder, and 5e, and a few RPG video games
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Generally prefer Gnomes or Halflings, class tends to vary but i prefer Druid or Cleric and i prefer more historical style games but I don't mind Sci-Fi
Interested in GMing? Please no...

Ha-Yun Lee - Slytherin
Year: 4th
Experience Level: I think it's been like almost 10 years of playing? maybe a bit less
Games You Know: D&D Pathfinder and 5e, and some video game RPG's like Final Fantasy!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Elf Rogues or Goliath Barbarians for Life! But I miiight play a druid if only to get my brother to play a different class.
Interested in GMing? Duh!  
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces