Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '59-'60 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:43 am
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki was glad that Miss Aidene agreed to lead her to the room. She did her best to match the older girl's pace, though after asking about Aidene's Mystery Delivery(tm), the older student fell eerily silent. The Hufflepuff bit her lip, immediately regretting her choice in question. Just when she was about to note that the question didn't need to be answered, Aidene explained that it was notes for a campaign. She'd apparently missed several meetings last year and felt guilty. "I totally understand, and don't worry, I can handle a Sacred Quest!" She offered up a cheesy grin, hoping to cheer up her new companion.

They walked a bit further before stopping. Aidene said they'd reached the destination, explaining where the potions room was down the hall, then said the captain was a guy named Tris. All very helpful information. She handed over what felt like a binder - probably the notes she'd mentioned - and offered a thanks. "You're welcome... um... but who's Tris? It's not a name I know, and just walking in and having to shout might make them not happy. What do you think? Should I just... hold onto this until Tris finds me? Or... maybe if you could peek in and tell me where Tris is so I at least can get close?" The first year shuffled nervously, hugging the binder tight to her chest as if to protect it.... or herself.

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeons somewhere
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aidene Azura Kieran, the sixth-year Ravenclaw
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sacred Quest!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be super embarrassing for me, isn't it?

addaellis

Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm
I know I ******** up, I'm just a loser
Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter
While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin'
'Bout where I should've been
I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grყffιᥒdor Thιrd YᥱᥲrExρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱrEᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella pranced into the room with a small booklet of characters she'd already hashed out over the summer. Knowing that Tris was leader and one of the main DM's for the year had given her a bit of a leg up to consider which games they would likely propose to the club. Thus giving her time to really come up with something that would fit her style. She'd yet to really talk Cella into joining yet but she seemed somewhat interested in the LARP'ing sessions she and Pietro randomly got into so maybe that was something to consider in the future. Looking around the usual crowd seemed to be creeping in along with some newer faces which was always nice. She did however frown a bit as the kid, Tori she thought was the name, seemed a tad lackluster compared to last year. Ella had overheard through the Gryffindor grapevine that they seemed to look up to Tris as some sort of nonbinary guru which was pretty cool but this didn't look like "omg I'm basking in the glow of my hero" timidness but more "my life is crashing down around me and even Billie Eilish would be bummed to be my friend." She'd gotten weirdly into the older singer over the summer. The teen made a point to sit close for just in case purposes. [color#00A877]"Typi

Character Name - Gryffindor
Year: Third
Experience Level: Pretty dang familiar by now, though I do kinda prefer online RPG's and the occasional LARP
Games You Know: Deadlands, Cyperpunk Red, Runequest, Warhammer, and Vampire the Masquerade for a laugh
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Supernatural, cyberpunk, urban fantasy kinda cool too. I like support characters so rogues, mages, and sometimes a priest
Interested in GMing? Nope!

Water pouring down from the ceilin'
I knew this would happen, still hard to believe it
Maybe I'm dramatic, I don't wanna seem it
I don't wanna panic

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Second Year
Pureblood Twelve Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Adventure Guild - Dungeon Classroom

Gaspard had a great time last year but found he really just hung and explored around the castle. He really didn’t do much in the way of join any clubs though he had popped his head in on the cooking club once or twice. That was going to change though. He was going to join at least a few mostly because it was better then doing nothing but classwork. It wasn’t like he was in Quidditch or anything. Sure, Adventure Guild coincided with Yoga on a Friday night, but he could still be apart of all the clubs he wanted.

Walking towards Professor Hawthorne’s office he knew it was nearby. It didn’t take long before he stumbled upon the classroom used for the club. Heading inside he quickly noticed his friend and roommate Tori. In truth he was the reason he even thought of trying the club out. Heading over he gave a small wave. “Hey Tori,” He greeted as he grabbed a form. “Thought I’d join this year.” Staring at it he really didn’t know what to put for half of it. Mostly because he was new to like everything. Regardless of that though he really hoped to enjoy himself.

Gaspard Dufour - Hufflepuff
                                                  Year: 2nd Year
                                                  Experience Level: It's a zero.
                                                  Games You Know: Card games... Quidditch... I've heard of Dungeons and Dragons.
                                                  Race/Class/Style Preferences: Anyone whose the hero. So anyone with a sword and/or fighting skills
                                                  Interested in GMing? Not until I actually know what I'm doing.

Company : club members... Tori

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

sixth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club friend || Adventurer's Guild cleric || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist (winter) || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene made a relieved if sad expression when Tzuki agreed to deliver the campaign for her. Then Tzuki pointed out she didn’t know Guildmaster Tris. Right. Just pop in for a little.

”Alright, let’s do that,” Aidene agreed. She held open the door and scanned the room with a small smile at both new and familiar faces. ”Over there, the one with his feet on the table-- Ah wait. That description probably wasn’t going to help. And calling out would break stealth.

What was she doing, sending a blind girl she’d just met to deliver things to people she hadn’t met before. Tzukiwas being very brave, and trying so hard-- the least Aidene could do was face her clubmates after everything... She owed them that much. No, this was for the best. ”Tris is sitting at the front of the room. If you head straight, along the wall, you’ll be right in front of him.” she said quietly. ”There’s a sign-in, but I think you can just introduce yourself. Have fun, okay? And thanks.”And for being braver than me.

Aidene vanished back behind the door and took a deep breath. That was…she felt cowardly, and more than a little terrible. Would it have been easier to just say hi like a normal person? Would it have been less awkward? She gave herself a few moments. No, this was...just the way it had to be now. Maybe she’d run into Tzuki again sometime, and she could say if Tris had used any part of her notes.

Up to the Astronomy Tower then. She could...probably study or something for a bit before the club started. She’d even be early to something. Aidene moped, dragging her steps quietly. That’d be a first.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

~"Legends Never Die" by Against the Current

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
User Image

I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴀɪᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ
Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄs ɢᴏɴᴇ

Tzuki nodded at Aidene when she agreed to guide her to the club captain to deliver the binder. A brief thought crossed, the first year wondering why she was still making the delivery if Aidene was joining her, but she figured it would work either way. The older girl started to speak, attempting to point out who Tris was. They had their feet up, meaning they were sitting... Other than that, the descriptor gave no real help. Luckily, Aidene seemed to realize that too.

After getting a better location (straight along the wall) and being informed of a sign in, Aidene said a word of thanks, then turned to leave. Well... this was about to be interesting. Hugging the binder closer to her chest, Tzuki headed into the room officially. Following Aidene's directions, the Hufflepuff stopped when her cane tapped against something, which she assumed to be a desk. Perfect. "E-excuse me, are you Tris? Aidene told me to deliver this to you if you are. If not.... can you help me find Tris?" She held out the binder a bit, hoping she'd gotten to the right person. If not, well... hopefully they were nice enough to lead her to the right one.

✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeons somewhere
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hopefully Tris?
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sacred Quest!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why'd she send the blind kid?

addaellis

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:37 pm
User Image
                                                  Well, the devil got my number and the devil got my size
                                                  And the devil got my head and the devil got my eyes
                                                  I'mma tryin' hard to get up lest he make it to my heart
                                                  'Cause I wanna make it back from the dark, dark, dark

User Image

════════════════════════

ℛα√εη¢ʟαω || ϟℯ√εᾔтн ¥℮αґ || ϟ℮εк℮ґ

════════════════════════

Loke had decided to meander his way down to the Adventurer's Guild club because he was bored. Well, maybe not bored. Jack had known that Loke had been crushing on Tris for ages now, and he'd suggested that he could woo Tris while they were gaming, and Loke had ideas on how to do this. Not that Loke was above doing such a thing. He already had a plan for what he could do. Problem was, he needed to make sure that that kind of game actually was played. Which again, he didn't have much experience in gaming in general. Still, the Ravenclaw sauntered into the club with his hands in his pockets and raise an eyebrow at Tris before he looked around the room itself.

It seemed kind of cozy, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Still, he figured he'd hold off on tomfoolery for a bit while Tris was dealing with a first year. Crossing his arms, he leaned against the wall casually. So far he could see Tris's sister, a couple of Hufflepuffs and a Gryffindor he didn't recognize, yet no sign of Jack himself. He'd have thought that Jack would have been one of the first to come into the club just to watch. Whelp, that just meant that Jack was missing out then. Maybe Loke could make him suffer asking all about it and Loke keeping tight-lipped over the affair. He doubted Tris would tell him about what happened.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Contemplating my approach on this...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

See the devil got my address, see the devil got my car
                                                  And the devil ain't no novice and the devil ain't no liar
                                                  I'mma tryin' hard to get up but he made it to my heart
                                                  So I cannot make it back from the dark, dark, dark

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:33 am
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie thought the idea of a role playing group was fun. He get to hang out with people and make som friends all while having fun. Mom had some of dad's old rpg books so Archie had a decent idea what it entailed. He found tje right room and filled out his form. He considered asking if he could borrow the books but they were special as they were his dads before he died. He spotted Tzuki bit she seemed on a mission. If the person she asked for didn't respond he would help then.

Archie Wingrove - Slytherin
                                                                                        Year: 1
                                                                                        Experience Level: I know what they are. It kinda like playing pretend but with stats and adults
                                                                                        Games You Know: D&D?
                                                                                        Race/Class/Style Preferences: well I wanna do characters that can talk their way out of a fight. Setting wise im not picky
                                                                                        Interested in GMing? Yes, but afer I learn how to do it

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:37 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

seventh year || Ravenclaw || pureblood vampire
Adventurer's Guild captain and DM || Fite Club founder
Winter only: Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior

When the first adventurer arrived for the first club meeting, the Adventurer’s Guild room was unlocked, with forms waiting at the front next to a stack of player handbooks, DM guides, character sheets and a message on the blackboard and piece of chalk:
blackboard

Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild! The guildmaster’ll be late, so grab a form and just hang out for a while!

Campaigns: DnD 5E -- Fairy Forest (DM: Aidene)
Anyone else????

Club captain/ Guildmaster Aidene herself waltzed into the club nearly 45 minutes late, but laden with a grin and a plate of volubilis-laced cheesecakes frozen from last night. She’d had a few friends taste it to make sure the taste was fine, and was finally proud to be able to bring snacks to clubs again-- more than that though, she was nervously excited: In their infinite wisdom, DM-sama Tris had appointed Aidene to captain and DM this year! And not just any campaign--her Fairy Forest campaign, that had been in development for nearly two and a half years now and had been a dream since she was old enough to play.

”Gooood evening, adventurers!”. Aidene announced, kicking the door open with a foot. ”Take a cheesecake, please-- Volubilis warning! Hello! Sorry I’m late! So, so! what are people thinking of playing this year?”

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
[b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
[b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
[b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

Volubilis potion just changes the voice. Harmless, just funny.

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Farewell, I've gone
To take my throne above
But don't weep for me
Cause this will be the labor of my love

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          σн, нσω иσω؟
                                          нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                          тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                          уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                          αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                          нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia wasn't prone to fidgeting, but at the moment, she was seriously considering getting into the habit. She was mentally tallying up all the various ways her family members fidgeted, hair tugging and head scratching and lip biting, hand-wringing and toe-tapping, wondering which one, if any, would make her less nervous. But, she doubted if anything would actually do the trick, all things considered.

spaceShe still wasn't entirely sure why she'd agreed to take over the club, truth be told. Or why she'd been asked. She liked Aidene, of course, and she enjoyed the games they played in the club. But she was hardly captain/dungeon master material. Didn't you need to have friends, to be a club captain? She had one friend. One, single friend. She was pretty sure even Michelle had been better off in school than this, not that she knew much about the woman, other than that she'd been best friends with Aunt Ada, and her mum hated her. And they were related, somehow? She wasn't entirely sure on that one, actually.

spaceWell. Hopefully her own lack of popularity wouldn't hurt attendance. If it seemed like people weren't enthused by her, she'd just... pass DM'ing on to someone more well-liked. There were plenty of options. Assuming people showed up. She sighed. Socializing was easier when she was doing it with her dolls. She missed being a child. This teenager stuff was horrible.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                          σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                          σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                          σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                          ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                          тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                          [b]Year:[/b]
                                          [b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
                                          [b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
                                          [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
                                          [b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:06 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            User Image
                                          • Lainey was rather new to tabletop RPGs. She only started playing Dungeons and Dragons last year, a short campaign at first hosted by a couple of her classmates, but she had so much fun that she joined another one. Benji mocked her of course, but it's his own loss if his head shared too many similarities with a brick wall to enjoy it. So when she saw a poster advertising the club, she didn't hesitate as she pulled out her planner to pen in the time; she wasn't missing this.

It took her a while to find the room where the sessions were held; she knew Hogwarts was huge and she loved it, but it didn't make navigating it less annoying and Lainey wasn't about to embarrass herself and ask for help from an upper year. But she did eventually make it, and seemingly in time too! There was only one other student there so she wasn't late! She bounded over to the older girl.

"Hello! Are you the club leader?" she asked brightly. She spotted some forms nearby and snagged one to fill out. "I'm Lainey, I'm just a first year but I'm really glad there's a club for RPGs, I can't wait to see what we'll be doing!"

Elaine Lewis - Gryffindor
                                            Year: 1
                                            Experience Level: Not very, I've only played in a couple of DnD campaigns so far
                                            Games You Know: Just DnD, but I don't mind trying other games!
                                            Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like fantasy games, but I don't think I have any preferences for races or classes yet. My last character was an elf warlock.
                                            Interested in GMing? Not yet

• WHERE Adventurer's Guild tab tab tab WITH Lucia tab tab tab FEELING chatty

OOC xxx

MJ Spooks

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:19 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
Third year Gryffindor
Quidditch Reserve User Image Adventurer's Club Pirate

▬▬"We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers."▬▬

Harmony walked into Adventurer’s club, embracing her character that she had made over the years; a pirate. She walked in and there were only a couple of others there, she frowned, she couldn’t make much of an appearance when there was no one else there. She filled out a form, returned it, then sat down and kicked her feet up on a table. She would just play the lazing about pirate for now. She hoped they would get some information about the campaign they were going to do this year.

Harmony Aindrias - Gryffindor
Year: Third
Experience Level: Vaguely familiar, still some things to learn probably
Games You Know: DnD; whatever else we played here the past two years
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Any game, a song as I can be a pirate.
Interested in GMing? No Thanks <3

▬▬"That's me, the angelic one. The Angelic Troublemakers, has a nice ring to it."▬▬

Where: Club <3
With Whom: Club Peeps
Thinking about: I should have come in later; made more of an appearance
Wearing: Black pirate boots; This dress

_____

_____

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceFred was somewhat pleased to see that apparently, this captain was led by one of their own housemates. A prefect, even; they remembered the redheaded girl(?) from the year before, offering to answer questions and help if it was needed. That meant they felt slightly less out of place. Gaming groups tended to accidentally shun strangers, so hopefully having a prefect as captain would prevent that. It also helped that one of the current crowd (small though it was) was a first year; they weren't even the youngest person to arrive! That suited them quite well, in fact.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - DnD Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2052
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Winifred Carew - Slytherin
                                              Year: Second
                                              Experience Level: I have observed many tabletop games, but only participated a couple of times
                                              Games You Know: Mostly horror games like VtM, CoC, and basic DnD of course.
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: Horror games mostly, but with magic preferably. I like to play evil characters when possible, but will settle for chaotic good.
                                              Interested in GMing? Perhaps when I'm more comfortable with the club.

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia felt slightly better about running the club this year; she'd gotten more social last year, even if it had been, um. Well, her parents certainly didn't approve, and she'd been scolded, just a little. She still wasn't sure she had friends, exactly, but people knew her as something beyond just 'that redheaded prefect,' which was an improvement. At the very least, she wasn't, like, a narc, or something. Maybe they'd have more members this year.

spaceWell, at the very least, she'd learned to spin a decent yarn last year, and could reasonably say that she was a decent DM. Or, she thought so, anyway. Nothing too catastrophic had happened, there'd been no major catastrophes or fights. Not real fights, anyway; there'd been plenty of fun, fantasy fights. Of course, she knew there was a new LARP club this year, which might steal some of her members... oh. That was troubling. Maybe she should join that club to try and encourage people to be in both. Pietro, the captain, was definitely a member of DnD club, but what if he jumped ship now that he had his own? She wouldn't blame him, since it could get time-consuming. But it would suck if he took a bunch of people with him. Oh, dear.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - DnD Club Room
                                                wнen - First Meeting 2053
                                                wιтн - who
                                                - ooc -
                                                blah blah blah

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:54 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Lainey was more than prepared for the DnD club this year. She already had the vague idea for a character in mind over the summer but recently it solidified and she's had her cleric practically dancing in her head just ready to be played in the campaign this year. She wasn't sure what Lucia had in mind, the older girl had run a solid campaign last year, in Lainey's inexperienced opinion, but she couldn't wait to see.

There was of course the matter of Benji probably joining even though he made fun of her having a geek hobby. One good thing about having him be at Hogwarts with her was that she could always hex him as long as she managed to cover her tracks so she would just love to hear what he was going to say. If he even dared to say it in a club of 'geeks'.

By this point, Lainey had memorised the route so she made it to the club room early with Lucia being the only other member there, and she waved at the older girl. "I hope you had a good summer," she said smiling. "Are there any special plans for the campaign this year?" She wondered if she had to warn her about her brother, since he probably was going to plague them this year.

Elaine Lewis - Gyffindor
                                              Year: 2
                                              Experience Level: Still a little new but I've played some campaigns now
                                              Games You Know: Mainly DnD
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I like clerics and warlocks, and I don't really have a race preference
                                              Interested in GMing? Not really

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Adventurer's Guild tab tab tab WITH Lucia

OOC Open for interaction!

MJ Spooksx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Adventurer's Guild Clubroom
xxx❧Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A few people
xxxx❧Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Club Meeting
xxxxx❧Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait to play!

Tzuki was excited. Thanks to some overhearing in the common room, she discovered the starting date of the Adventurer's Guild, the D&D club. She gathered her pre-packed bag of D&D stuff, including a few character sheets her dad helped her make, along with minis they'd designed and created on their little 3D printer. Tzuki loved feeling the detail of the characters and her dad was good at designing them. Apparently he also enjoyed painting, though she couldn't confirm his skill. He'd also printed her a few extra sets of braille dice, which was nice because her d8 had seemingly vanished.

She grabbed her cane and headed toward the club room. It had been a while since she'd played, but it would nice to be back. Once at the club, she found her way over to the desk, setting out one of the forms from last year that she'd had her dad fill out. In fact, she had a few copies for the remainder of her years, since she was worried they'd be upset with her not filling the forms. Plus, she didn't like to bother people with her inability to write. Luckily, her eyes didn't have too much bearing on the gameplay. Once she'd handed in the form, Tzuki wandered over toward the wall to lean against. Hopefully soon they could get started. It was just so exciting.

Tzuki Zhao-Jennings - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Fourth
                                                                Experience Level: I've played for around 5 years
                                                                Games You Know: Dungeons and Dragons primarily
                                                                Race/Class/Style Preferences: I play D&D, and typically opt for magic-based classes.
                                                                Interested in GMing? No thank you

{{OoC: Feel free to interact!}}

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers