Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '59-'60 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:25 pm

User Image
                                              User Image

User Image
                                            • Benji was going to avoid Lainey at Hogwarts, being stuck at home with her was bad enough and he wasn't keen to voluntarily put himself through that. But she had the audacity to come to the fencing club that she knew he wanted to go to—and he didn't buy her 'oh I'm just interested in it' act one bit—so as far as Benji knew, it was war. He knew she was interested in DnD; she mentioned it in her letters back home last year so he knew she was going to be here.

He still wasn't used to the school halls; as cool as it was to live in an actual castle, constantly getting lost got old really quick. Thankfully, this club was in the dungeons—and they were really living up to the aesthetic weren't they? He could respect that—so he wasn't late. There were some people already there, Lainey among them. Perfect.

"I heard there was a DnD club happening, is this the right room?" So subtlety wasn't his strong suit, but it was still a valid question; he'd walked into the wrong classroom more than once already. Lainey's angry scowl did confirm he was in the right place, and he could resist giving her a smug look. "I've never played before, but I thought I could give it a try and see how it goes."

For all that Lainey pretended to be a princess, she looked like she was doing her best impression of a bridge troll and Benji knew the only thing saving him from having her wand jabbed at him were the other people present. "I'm surprised you're here, you never were interested in this before," she said acidly instead.

Benji shrugged. "I'm all for fencing, but I heard you get to play as actual heroes and knights so it doesn't seem too different," he smiled, parroting arguments she made for DnD back home (and by the increasingly sour expression on her face, Lainey remembered). She couldn't say anything in response and he left her fuming silently and turned to the other two people there. "I'm Benji by the way, Lainey here is my sister."

Benjamin Lewis - Slytherin
                                              Year: 1
                                              Experience Level: I'm new
                                              Games You Know: I've heard of DnD, my sister pays it, but nothing else
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I don't know yet, but I can learn
                                              Interested in GMing? I don't think so?

• WHEN Fall 2053 tab tab tab WHERE Adventurer's Guild tab tab tab WITH Lainey, other club members

OOC xxx

MJ Spooks

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:05 pm
User Image
Harmony Aindrias
Fourth year Gryffindor
Quidditch Reserve User Image Adventurer's Club Rookie

▬▬ A smooth sea never made a good captain...So its confirmed!▬▬

Harmony was pretty excited for what this year's adventure would take them. She had her pirate character all ready to do things, and had began creating a secondary character. There weren't many people in there yet, she she broke out her notebook and began writing about her secondary character, maybe an elf or something, she didn't really know yet it was all up in the air still.

She looked around, hoping that some of her friends would come join, she kept hoping Aire would show up one day, but it probably jsut wasn't a ship Aire wanted to hop on yet, or ever.

Harmony Aindrias - Gyffindor
Year: 4
Experience Level: 3 years of this club
Games You Know: Dnd. tic tac toe.
Race/Class/Style Preferences: PIRATES R LIFE
Interested in GMing? maybe next year

▬▬ This is just one big storm and its all a mess, but Ill be a great Captain one day.▬▬

Where: the room
With Whom: the peeps
Thinking about: Im ready to dominate
Wearing: "I am a pirate" shirt, black shorts

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:55 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist
Cooking Club pancake mixer || Quidditch fan

”G’evening y’all!” Galen piped as he finally found the right room and plopped down an armful of equipment: a player’s guide, dungeon master’s guide, monster manual, a bag of dice, and a folder full of character sheets, notes, doodles, and maps. It sucked hardcore that he wouldn’t be there for DnD night at home, but maybe it would be a good thing at school.

Dragon, his pink pygmy puff, tumbled off Galen's head and onto the pile, watching everyone with wide green eyes. Galen glanced around the room as he scrawled out a form. He recognized Tzuki from Hufflepuff, as well as a fellow first year--although he couldn’t quite remember the boy’s name or house. Luckily, Benji introduced himself and his sister Lainey. ”Heya Benji! Hey Lainey, Hey everyone! I’m Galen, nice to meet you all. ”

Galen Saylor - Hufflepuff
Experience Level: Pretty familiar
Games You Know: DnD very well and a bunch of board games! Mysterium and Love Letter are some of my favorites that I have with me!
Race/Class/Style Preferences:Race: Half orc, dragonborn, or tiefling,
Class: Cleric, Paladin, or Bard
Interested in GMing? Sure! I might need some help, but could probably some kind of fantasy setting if we need GMs

setting Adventurer's Guild, First meeting, Friday evening 2053 || with Fellow Adventurers
appearance pretty normal, a little || wearing #Epic outfit
status I miss Mumma and Mom and Wally and Vera already sad

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Welcome back the sunrise,
I'm finally waking up.
And I've been here for far too long,
but I think I've had enough.
Cause I've been praying for a change
for such a long long time.
Take a breath and step outside
and lay the past behind.
☺☻
"Supernova Sunrise" by We Are Leo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dungeon Classroom
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fantasy and Lore
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Setting up Adventurer's Guild
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This oughtta be good

Tzuki was excited, yet confused, that she had gotten offered captainship of the Adventurer's Guild. When she told her dad about the promotion, he had celebrated, and of course ordered her some new equipment for the club. The morning of the club, she grabbed her pre-packed bag, which had all the books (both her braille copies and a couple sets of normal books), several dozen sets of dice, some nice dice trays, reference sheets, and of course, blank character sheets. She dressed in a comfy outfit, then donned her new braille dot-watch, and headed toward the clubroom.

Once in the room, she had to remind herself to turn on the lights, then adjusted the room to the normal layout. If it was too far changed, she was more likely to run into stuff, and she really didn't want to make herself a fool. "Alright, Tzu-tzu. We've gotta make sure everything is all set. Books on the table, character sheets in this pile, reference stuff here.... dice in this little box on the table in case someone needs some. Then what about... here. Here I can put something, I'm sure... but what." She pondered out loud to herself, then set up a spot at the head of the table with her braille books. It would be exciting... hopefully. "Oh wait! I remember!" On the other end of the table, closest to the door, Tzuki set out the application forms. Then realized she'd probably have to find someone to act as a vice, or even co-captain to help with reading all those forms.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                [b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
                                                                [b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
                                                                [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
                                                                [b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

{{Wearing x}}
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
          Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:36 am

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

first year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild wizard || Astronomy club nerd || Daily Dragon writer and photographer || Music club violinist and cellist

Angier had never played Dungeons and Dragons or any roleplaying game before. Really the closest thing to a board game he’d played was Jenga at the pub. And darts. But Miss Tzuki had invited him, so of course Angie was here! He excused himself from the Daily Dragon room before the Editor’s meeting got started to find this Adventurer's Guild.

When he found the room hopefully, he was surprised to find no one else there, but happy to see Miss Tzuki. She was talking aloud to herself as she set up the room. Tzu-Tzu! She really is an angel. Angier blushed, wondering if he might ever be close enough to call her that. ”Um, Good morning Miss Tzuki. I mean evening! Can I help?”

Angier Zheng - Slytherin
Experience Level: none, but I learn quickly.
Games You Know: lots of card games
Race/Class/Style Preferences: race: chinese-irish??
Class: Music and science
Style: APA
Interested in GMing? sure? What is this.

setting RPG club, September 2054 || with Miss Tzuki
appearance 4’5” + glasses || wearing Planet ice cream shirt + jeans + Slytherin color scarf
status Miss Tzuki invited me~

Well, you were the aftermath
Of every judgment
So cold by the sweat that
You'll waste away
And you carry your enemies
But they're so familiar
I'm sick of the company
So I cull the shame
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:09 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

”G’evening y’all!” Galen greeted, nudging open the door. He quickly set his DnD bag down on an empty space and grabbed a form. ”Hey Tzuki! Do you know if the Adventurer’s Guild and the Order of the Stick are doing a collab or anything this year?” Galen had gone to a few LARP meetings to observe over the last year and was really excited, even if he’d probably stick to non-combat characters. Good old DnD though, with dice and all, would always be his bread and butter.

He greeted Angier with a grin. ”Hey! You’re my brother Wally’s roommate! How have your first few days been?”

Angier nodded and shrugged, eyes flitting between the pink puffball on his head and how the boy’s eyes changed from brown to silver to green in front of him. ”Yeah, Wally’s funny. Is he coming too?”

Galen sighed, plopping his form down. ”Maybe! We play DnD at home, but I think he’s still checking out the clubs.”

Year: 2
Experience Level: Quite!
Games You Know: Mostly DnD. Also a bunch of other board games. I have Forbidden Island and Love Letter with me!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Race: Half- orc, dragonborn or tiefling
Class: Cleric or Bard, although I might try Druid again.
Style: Long adventures with a continuous storyline, but with a flexible group and strong player input with a balance of combat, roleplay and puzzles.
Interested in GMing? Sure! I wouldn’t mind running a one-shot or short mini-campaign with one of the DnD books.

setting Adventurer's guild 2054 || with Adventurers!
appearance 4'11", light brown hair || wearing #epic outfit.
status New campaign!

Cat Waffle”] [/quote] [/spoiler][/align]

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]

[url=https://pin.it/623PUKt][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/C8li8c2.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image
This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dungeon Classroom
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Angier and Galen
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Setting up Adventurer's Guild
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope these books are nice for everyone

Tzuki was finishing up setting things around when she heard someone walk in. Judging by sound, they sounded fairly small, their steps being quick and purposeful. She vaguely wondered who it might be, until they spoke up. Oh! It was Angier, the boy she'd met in the library. "Good evening to you as well, Angier. I don't think I need any help at the time, but I may take you up on that offer." She bobbed her head a bit, listening to all the sounds. He seemed fidgety, which she sure hoped wasn't nervousness about being in the club. "Have you ever played any RPGs? I've been playing them with my dad since I was really little. So if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. If I can't help, someone in club should be able to." She offered a smile to the boy's vague direction, fingers still tapping the tabletop.

Another set of footsteps sounded, along with a soft humming. Soon enough, another voice chimed out, sounding like one of the kids she'd played alongside last year. "Forgive me, it's... Galen, correct? I don't have anything scheduled with them this year, but it would be quite fun. I can certainly reach out to Pietro and Ella to see if they'd want to do something fun. Maybe this spring?" She nodded, adjusting her ears subtly to make sure she could get a good location on both boys. Luckily, they decided to chat for a bit, so Tzuki grabbed her copy of the Monster Manual. According to her dad, while the text was done in braille, there were also pictures, which was great if she needed to show people the various monsters within. Flipping to a random page, she felt the empty space where the picture should be, then read below to realize it should be a Flumph. She rotated the book so the pages were facing the boys, then asked, "Hey guys, weird question. I know this book is braille, but does it actually have pictures? I really hope so, since that'll make my life loads easier."

{{Wearing x}}
          addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:35 am

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

first year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild wizard || Astronomy club nerd || Daily Dragon writer and photographer || Music club violinist and cellist

"Oh, okay!". Angier wasn't really sure what to do or say--which was highly unusual for him already--, so he was almost relived when Miss Tzuki asked if he had played before. "I'd never heard of RPGs before you mentioned it the other day," he admitted. "But I learn quickly! I've been studying the flashcards you leant me! So if there's a game manual, I can probably study it."

He pulled out the braille flashcards out quickly, ready for a pop quiz or anything. He was still struggling with feeling the bumps, but he had mostly memorized the patterns...well, mostly. Angie'd had to do homework for classes of course, and magic was still kind of overwhelming.

Another boy chose to show up, confirming he was Galen. Apparently, this was Wally's older brother. "Yup! That's me! he replied. "No problem! Let me know if I can help! I went to their club meeting on Monday and one of the questions was about if we wanted to adapt an Adventurer's Guild character."

After a brief exchange, Miss Tzuki held up a braille book...but with pictures? Why would a braille book need pictures? "Yeah, there's a...jellyfish with eyeballs? he reached forward, trying to see if the picture was raised in any way so she could trace the image.

Galen was obviously more familiar with the DnD world and piped: "A flumph! Are flumphs going to feature in a campaign?"

setting RPG club, September 2054 || with Miss Tzuki
appearance 4’5” + glasses || wearing Planet ice cream shirt + jeans + Slytherin color scarf
status Miss Tzuki invited me~

Well, you were the aftermath
Of every judgment
So cold by the sweat that
You'll waste away
And you carry your enemies
But they're so familiar
I'm sick of the company
So I cull the shame
⌬♩♯

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? AG Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Stupid Table
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Setting up Session Zero
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My toes frickin hurt

Tzuki carried her new D&D kit toward the Adventurer's Guild meeting room. Luckily she'd made the walk enough that she knew exactly how many steps away the room was from her common room. Once at her destination, Tzuki found the table leg with her toes and yelped softly as she stumbled, then set the box on top of the table. "Agh! Stupid table." She huffed in frustration, then found her way back to the table to unpack her box. There were new maps, books, dice sets, and minis for the games. After setting them about on the table, Tzuki started setting up the room to her normal specifications, stacks of blank character sheets for the various RPGs they played in club, lots of new campaign books, and neat compendiums of creatures, spells, and more. Hopefully everyone would appreciate it!

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                                [b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc

{{OoC: Come one, come all!}}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:20 pm

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

second year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild warlock || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Friday evening meant Adventurer's Guild! Friday evening meant Tzuki!

Given there hadn’t been classes that day yet, Angier had spent most of the day practicing…well, preparing for Adventurer’s Guild, but doing that by practicing. After floundering around for the first few months last year, Angier had gotten the gist of how Dungeons and Dragons worked, but still didn’t feel like he was doing anything particularly exciting. This year though! He had written up a draft of a character that would hopefully be creative enough to impress Tzuki while not being too hard to play. And then he had found a score book of fantasy tavern music and set to practicing a few of the pieces.

Just before club started, he ran into Galen coming from the Kitchens with a few pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. ”Drinks! Good idea!” he remarked, explaining his idea. He rushed to help carry some of the snacks and pushed the door open in time to hear Tzuki cursing the table.

Stupid rude table! How dare it hurt the sweetest and most lovely girl ever!

”G’evening Tzuki!” Galen piped. ”Angie had this idea of mixing some music and snacks to make session zero feel like a fantasy tavern feel,” He said, giving Angier most of the credit. It didn’t make a difference to Galen himself, and everyone knew of Angier’s crush on Tzuki. (Not that it would mean anything, but helping a friend be nice to another friend was part of being kind.) He set the snacks and pitcher on a table before shrugging his back off and making a stack of his RPG game books.

”Uhh, yeah!” Angie stuttered, setting his violin down. He had planned a smooth greeting, where he could sit down and serenade her and give her flowers–oh dangit he forgot the flowers!-- and show her he was totally more mature and cool than Jude Cairn now. But of course one look at his most beautiful angel and his words were a jumbled mess, his voice jumping up the scale until he was squeaking. ”A-and I have a character idea this time! H-he’s going to be a dwarf warlock! Whose patron god is a god of music, so people think he’s a bard! And his weapon can be a bass! I-I could play my cello for things! And and…yeah! Do…do you like it Miss Tzuki?”

Angier Zheng - Slytherin
Year: 2
Experience Level: 1 year
Games You Know: DnD
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I would like to be a dwarf warlock whose patron deity is a god of music and parties and whose weapon is a bass bigger than he is. People think he’s a bard, and he names his songs after bard spells to encourage it.
Interested in GMing? Not even a little bit.

Year: 3
Experience Level: basically my whole life!
Games You Know: DnD, board games. I have new books for Pathfinder, Star Wars, and Shadowrun too!
Race/Class/Style Preferences: Race: Half- orc or tiefling
Class: I’m thinking of trying paladin this year
Style: Long adventures with a continuous storyline, but with a flexible group and strong player input with a balance of combat, roleplay and puzzles.
Interested in GMing? Absolutely! I have a few short campaigns ready to go for DnD.

setting Adventurer's Guild, September 2055 || with My angel Tzuki~
appearance 4’9” + glasses || wearing Oversized Support Live Music tee and jeans
status TZUKIIIIII heart

And I know you'll say how I'm a burden
Yeah, do your worst all at once
I know what you want from me, from me
I know what you're thinking
And it's not the voice of all the others
You've only said it to yourself
I know what you want form me, from me
They come to feel like things we're saying to ourselves.
⌬♩♯

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? AG Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen and Angier
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Setting up Session Zero
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My toes frickin hurt

Tzuki heard someone (or two someones) walking toward the club, grinning when they came in. The first voice she recognized as Galen, the wonderous, apparently color-changing creator of tales. He spoke about Angier having an idea of bringing music and snacks for session zero. "Woah! No way! That's super awesome, Ang. Thanks, guys. Here, we can set the stuff here." She walked to one of the side tables, patting the top to make sure there wasn't anything left there from last year. "Yes, right here, Galen. Here would be grand. What kind of music were you thinking, Ang?"

She turned, tapping back to the main table. Angier spoke about the character he wanted to build, a dwarf warlock with the patron of music. "That sounds awesome! I have a book with a bunch of warlock patrons listed. For music... um, Hathor, Apollo, Calliope, Oshun, Kui, Fuxi... there are a ton. You'd just want to look for certain pantheons. But I do really like it. I actually had an idea for a campaign that he'd be fantastic for. It's... in my notes here somewhere." She grabbed her file book, carefully flipping through the tabs along the side. She stopped at one, opening it to a page filled with bumps, each set in a specific pattern, her fingertips detecting the words written there. "Yes, here we go. It's a classic dungeon crawl, but once the players get through the mazes, well... they would meet some very interesting final bosses." She grinned, offering the book. She wasn't sure if it had words written on the page as well. Sometimes her dad typed it both ways. Of course, since it was her DM notebook, the pages had been left intentionally blank, save the braille type.

"So, Galen the Wonderous and Angier the Symphonic. Are you ready to play this year?"

{{OoC: Come one, come all!}}
          addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:10 pm

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

second year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild warlock || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Ang? Angier stopped completely awestruck as Tzuki bestowed a nickname upon him. A nickname! A most precious pet name from Tzuki.

She asked what kind of music he had been thinking and he moved to get his violin out ”I can play a bit for you!” he said, excitedly. He plucked the first few notes and set his bow on the string, playing the first measure of a fun, jaunty tavern tune as a sample

As he stumbled over his character idea, Tzuki immediately mentioned a book with warlock patrons and listed a few from different pantheons. She even had an idea for a campaign that he might be able to join. ”Would you be running it?” he asked excitedly. The whole purpose of this, after all, was getting to play with Miss Tzuki!

She flipped open a file book marked in braille, dancing her delicate fingers across the bumpy pages. A dungeon crawl, with mazes and interesting final bosses? He was on board with that! (Granted, Tzuki could have said it was about mucking around in quicksand and Angier would have been on board with that. But Tzuki would never, which was part of why he adored her so.)

Galen noted the book was blank of written text and didn’t bother. He could do sign language well enough to communicate with Simon, but braille was a whole other beast he couldn’t quite handle yet. Angier, though, had dedicated a non-trivial amount of non-practice time to studying Tzuki’s old braille flashcards. He wasn’t great at feeling out the letters, but he could at least recognize the patterns visually and took the book. ” CA..M…PA…Cham–oh Campaign the…. C-H-T-H? Chth?“ he read off the top line. ”Oh! The 38th! You’ve written 38 campaigns?”

Angier the Symphonic! The Symphonic! Another nickname! O wonderful day! Blessed evening! On this 3rd day of September, the Two thousandth fifty-fifth year, I am blessed with not one but two nicknames from my angelic Tzuki!

”Ready!”

”Yup! Adventure on!”

setting Adventurer's Guild, September 2055 || with My angel Tzuki~
appearance 4’9” + glasses || wearing Oversized Support Live Music tee and jeans
status TZUKIIIIII heart

//OOC: Song is Auld Tavern Song from Faolan Music's At World's End album. Obviously Angie's only doing the fiddle part, although you can imagine tap his feet for a rough beat and pluck or bow for variations.
Cinnabun Gryffie

And I know you'll say how I'm a burden
Yeah, do your worst all at once
I know what you want from me, from me
And it's not the voice of all the others
You've only said it to yourself
I know what you want form me, from me
They come to feel like things we're saying to ourselves.
⌬♩♯

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Adventurer's Guild Club
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Galen, Angier, Tzuki
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Overwhelming Nerves
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This was a terrible idea
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous and Startled

Simon had been trying to decide if he wanted to join the RPG group. Galen had been trying to convince Simon to join for a while, and he figured he probably ought to at least give it a try. The first meetup probably wouldn't be too terribly intense... right? He held the copy of The Player's Handbook he'd borrowed from his grandma. She'd also happily explained the game over the summer, practically wanting to buy him a full setup. In the end, he'd settled on borrowing a few materials (though he was fairly certain she'd bought them new anyway, no one's pages were that tidy) and a new set of dice.

Simon stopped outside the door, hearing someone provide interesting nicknames, though he had to agree Galen could be described as wonderous. Hair turning a vivid blue, Simon pushed the door open and stepped in, sending a small wave to Galen. It was about then that he remembered the captain of the club was blind. That would make communication difficult. He looked over at Galen, tucking the book under his arm as he signed, a bit slowly for his friend's sake. "Are you able to be my voice? Or I can just go, if that would be good..."

"Hello new friend! Come on in, state your name and please, fill out a form that someone else'll read later!" Simon froze, hair lightening and shifting to a bright green. He bit his lip, looking over at Galen for help. What was he supposed to do??? Any trace of his voice was long gone, but the longer he went without a reply felt cruel to the captain of the club. With a silent nod, he moved over to the aforementioned forms, filling one out in his small script. Maybe this was a terrible plan.

Simon Blake - Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: Fifth
                                                                Experience Level: Not very familiar. My grandma taught me some and Galen explained it, but I'm a quick learner.
                                                                Games You Know: I'm pretty good at chess?
                                                                Race/Class/Style Preferences: I have no idea. Perhaps an elf?
                                                                Interested in GMing? Absolutely not, no.

{{Wearng :: Comfy Casual}}
          addaellis

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:25 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

“Yup! Adventure on!” Galen had just cheered when the door opened, announcing another player–SIMON!

Galen managed not to shout his excitement that one of his best friends had finally come to the Adventurer’s Guild–three years of advertising the Guild to the Metafecta must have finally paid off! His hair ballooned into a bright orange ball of excited, playful curls as he hopped over the table to give Simon a big hug. ”Simon! Welcome, welcome! Yes, of course! Stay, stay! Thank you for coming!”

Tzuki excitedly greeted Simon, only to trigger a sudden shift of Simon’s already nervous blue to a bright green. Galen couldn’t quite remember what that meant for Simon, but he did immediately understand his friend’s silent plea for help. Galen patted Simon’s arm comfortingly and spoke up as Simon filled out a form. ”Tzuki, Angier, this is my buddy Simon Blake! He uses sign language, so–” – Galen shifted his voice to his “Simon” voice: soft and warm, with long, lilting vowels and a melodic cadence. ”I’ll do my best to be his voice.”

He grinned widely, his vivid orange settling into a softer pastel, and signed over This’ll be great! Don’t worry, you're great and everyone is really nice!

setting Adventurer's Guild, Session 0 of the 2055-2056 year || with Tzuki, Angier, and SIMON!
appearance 4'11", bright orange balloon of hair || wearing Hashtag Epic outfit
status Simon's here! Yay yay!

This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Zack)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack walked into the club room and cracked his neck a few times, yes this would be a good year for the club. He wanted to make a city catch fire, maybe do some dungeon exploring, honestly - he hadn't figured out the entire campaign yet. He had to make sure they had enough players to get it going.

He threw down some forms for participants to fill out, and waited. Only time would tell if they only had two players, or if they had a whole room. Maybe he should have invited the little not-knapp to play? Or invited Erikk - no Erikk was probably running around planting more trees.

""

""

""

""

See this thread for Zack's idea: https://www.reddit.com/r/DMAcademy/comments/le0gl7/how_to_roleplay_a_city_fire_and_the_players/

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items