Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Adventurer's Guild ~ Open '59-'60 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:16 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Matthew Spencer
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Adventurer's Guild

╚════════════════════════════╝

Now that summer was over and Matthew wasn’t pulled out of Hogwarts by his mother for thinking that vampires were teaching, he was excited for another year of adventures with his fellow club mates. He found that the campaigns that were the most fun were the ones where he had a large team, so he hoped they’d have a good turnout this year. As he walked into the room, he heard cracks and was surprised to see that they came from Zack’s body. “Is your neck okay?” he asked before filling out a form.

Matthew Spencer - Gryffindor
                                              Year: 2nd
                                              Experience Level: Played last year in this club
                                              Games You Know: The ones we played last year
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I'm up for pretty much anything
                                              Interested in GMing? I think I still have a lot to learn before I'm comfortable doing this

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I feel like I'm the w o r s t
                                              So I a l w a y s act like I'm the best

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Prefect ☁ Namaste ☁ Fite (Ex-Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater & VC)

"What is my role?"

Zack didn't know what game they would be doing this year - he had been swamped with his responsibilities and prefect duties and just everything. Not to mention - he was busy trying to earn forgiveness from Erikk - for getting Erikk kicked off of the quidditch team.

He threw down forms, and waited - he hoped that someone would come in with ideas for the year of playing.

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Experience Level:[/b] How familiar are you with tabletop RPG's as a whole?
[b]Games You Know:[/b] What specific games do you know?
[b]Race/Class/Style Preferences:[/b] What sort of games do you prefer, what sort of characters do you like to play? Urban fantasy vs sci-fi, mages vs brawlers, etc etc
[b]Interested in GMing?[/b] If yes, what kind of game?

""

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting:
Thoughts:
Wearing:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:51 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

It was Friday night, and Kasamir was curious about something called ‘the Adventurer’s Guild’ which was convening not all that far from the dungeons where the Slytherin Common Room was. He’d heard it involved Tabletop Roleplaying Games, which was something the First Year had some experience with. During the time he’d been recovering from his injuries, and staying with his cousins down in St. Petersburg, one of them introduced him to the whole concept of designing characters and being involved in adventures.

The idea of being part of a collaborative effort to create a world, and having a character who was part of it appealed to him greatly, as he really was seeking out a creative outlet, and the other clubs didn’t fit the bill. Thankfully, he’d thought to put the three gaming books he had in his trunk, as he had those now in his school bag, along with pencils, sheets and a bag of dice. The books were Russian language editions, but they were the most up to date, so he was hoping that was something to start with.

Walking into the club room, he saw there somebody else there, one of the prefects, he thought. As he started filling out a form, he said, “Hello, I’m Kasamir. So what games are we playing tonight? I brought what I have, but I don’t know if anyone else might be familiar with them.”

Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna - Slytherin
Year: First
Experience Level: I’ve played a few games
Games You Know: ‘Das Schwarze Auge’, ‘Zweihander’, ‘Warhammer 40k’
Race/Class/Style Preferences: I’m open to any genre
Interested in GMing? No, but I’m willing help write

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

User Image
                I'm not afraid of getting older, I'm one less day from dying young
                I see the light go past my shoulder, I'm one less day from dying young

I see my life, Like a train with a one-way track
                I've made mistakes, And I couldn't take 'em back
                And I've been runnin' 'round in circles, 'Til I'm dizzy, I can't lie
                But every night I go to sleep's, A day that I survive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:20 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Matthew Spencer
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Adventurer's Guild

╚════════════════════════════╝

Matthew entered the room, practically bouncing with excitement for another year of the Adventurer’s Guild. By the time he had arrived, Zack and an unfamiliar student were in the room, discussing the games that the newbie had brought. “What games did you bring?” he asked curiously as he grabbed a form. “Oh, I’m Matthew by the way,” he added before diverting his attention to fill out the piece of parchment.

Matthew Spencer - Gryffindor
                                              Year: 3rd
                                              Experience Level: Played last 2 years in this club
                                              Games You Know: The ones we played the last 2 years
                                              Race/Class/Style Preferences: I'm up for pretty much anything
                                              Interested in GMing? I think I still have a lot to learn before I'm comfortable doing this

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I feel like I'm the w o r s t
                                              So I a l w a y s act like I'm the best

Graydon Ironshield
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items