Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Twist of Fate (Feredir x Ezekiel E. Vee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:54 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Uta. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Uta's Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:57 pm
The moon hung low on the horizon. It had chased the sun from sight, bringing night to the realm which had just been day. A chilled wind blew across an open field. Its rustling of fallen, deadened leaves spoke to the hold the autumnal season currently held on the world. Winter would not be long in rearing its head. Just a few short months would find this part of the Kawani lands covered in snow and ice. Ezekiel hoped he would be finished with his task by the time the frost came. Of all the seasons, of all the elements within this plane of existence, he disliked the freezing weather the most. It conjured memories of the past he would rather see forgotten to the depths of time for all eternity. Yet, without fail, year after year, the memories surfaced in his dreams…his nightmares. The presence of his brother often kept the worst of it at bay. For his brother had been there to soothe him after the ordeal. His strength and courage a beacon of light in the void of Ezekiel’s mind. Yes, winter was coming, and he had barely begun his task.

“I should not have procrastinated,” he chided himself. His pawed feet tread silently on the soft earth of the meadow. Lorcan, as was typical of him, would be thrilled to learn that his younger brother had waited. The older of the brothers, his was a carefree demeanor. He took little of their work seriously, even those jobs which required the utmost discretion and solemnity. His attitude often times brought them at odds. Ezekiel’s responsible ways clashed tremendously with the impulsive ones of Lorcan. Yet, it was this very dichotomy which made them an excellent and successful team. Where the elder was the heart and strength, the younger was the soul and mind. It was the reason they hardly ever took on work which would separate them from one another. As it would happen, however, this specific job was one such instance. It required a particularly keen mind to complete. The brothers had conversed, of course. Weighed their options. Having no leads for work in weeks, it seemed worthwhile to them. So, it was swiftly agreed that Ezekiel would take up the mantle and perform the requested task. Lorcan, meanwhile, would busy himself with preparations for the coming winter.

Ezekiel hoped he would find some work in his absence. While the thought of having rations for winter was comforting, he realized they could not enter the spring season without other provisions accounted for. “We shall be just fine,” he flapped his set of six wings in affirmation. “We always are. I will finish this job, then I will return home to make sure Brother has everything in order…Yes, we will be all right.” Another gust of cold autumn air rustled his brown fur. My how he was not looking forward to winter.

Uta

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers