Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 pm
Datum had explored the area a little bit and had even signed up for a game, but all the bright pink and hearts were beginning to make him feel nauseous, so he moved towards the edge of the party. It wasn't long before a bird began tweeting around his head. "What the- go away!" He snarled at it as he swatted his hands at the bird. A squirrel hopped over to the edge of his pool and began wiggling its sniffer at him. The male was overcome with the intense desire to clean with help from his new little friends. He tried to shake the gross desires from his head.

But then, he saw her. His prince. Datum flung his tentacled hair back as he emerged from the pool and slithered over to Golden Oasis. "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss..." He sung in her direction, extending his arm towards her as his woodland friends orbited around him. His voice wasn't half bad either, although falsetto.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Elros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 pm
Completely besotted, his head swirling with all this talk of singing (he swore he could hear lyrics Sha la la la la la/ My oh my/ Looks like the boy's too shy/ Ain't gonna kiss the girl), Beltan was fully prepared to offer whatever she asked of him. Just as he was about to respond, though, the singing that he'd thought was entirely in his head, turned out to be coming from another pae moving toward him and his prince.

Without pausing to think, he raised his voice and sang over the newcomer, "What would I give to live where you are?/ What would I pay to stay here beside you?" Despite the truth to his claims about not being much of a singer, his voice was only a bit rough around the edges. Though deeper than his rival's, they harmonized oddly well.

Twitchapher the 3rd
x'D Sing off!

Wolfs Heart
x'D Sing off!

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 am
Raabi'a chuckled as her sister rephrased her question. Yes there had to be someone worth their time around here right? with sooo many people around her.

Off near the entrance she spotted a cream colored fauny with cat ears and tail Oh ho ho? Was that the cutie they had met before?

Raabi'a nudged her sister "Is that who I think it is?" She questioned pointing to La'eohn. Her tail swishing in excitement.

Daisicle

Seruta
La'eohn has been spotted

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:58 am
Aisha's eyes traced her sister's line of sight until she noticed a fauny off in the distance that seemed quite familiar. Actually, super familiar. And given her sister's words, she wasn't the only one thinking that. "It has to be him, right?" She looked over and gave her sister a playfully smug grin before grabbing her hand and pulling her forward. "Let's go say hi!"

As they walked forward, Aisha began to nitpick her appearance; they hadn't really planned that hard for actually dressing to impress. "Hey sis, think my hair's okay? Maybe I should go ask a cherub for some accessories..." At the small feeling of being pricked on her side, her step seemed to become a bit more rhythmic and sashay-ey.

shadica
[Arrow - Thalia] Aisha -> Raabi'a

Seruta
Aisha -> La'eohn | They're headed over!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 27!

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:15 am
From the shadows a mysterious form emerges. An arrow springs forth from the shadow, firmly planting itself into the flank of a fauny.

Freaksrus
Nurse Red heart will now want to start a fist fight.

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 31!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:34 am
Something else slithered around in the darkness. If one listened carefully they might have been able to hear soft yet manic cackling but no body to pin point it too. Instead, those closest would suddenly hear a gasp then a giggle, before nothing.

Tendrils not visible to the untrained eye shot quickly from a dark corner and into the crowed before splitting into two and lodging themselves deep into the arms of a rather tall red brute and a tiny yellow thing in it's warpath.

HelMel
Asterion: Your pae has suddenly become delusional. These delusions are anything and everything you can possibly imagine.

Fea Line
Fluttershy: Your pae has suddenly become delusional. These delusions are anything and everything you can possibly imagine.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 32!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:43 am
Adonis continued to skip about the party, unaware of anything but his glorious looks and the complete lack of flexing. He notched another bow into his arrow and let it fly, not bothering to glance at where it landed.

He skipped his way up to Pothos who had begun to slink out from his hiding place yet again. "Pothos my boy! Good work as always!" he shouted, reaching over and slapping the emo blue boy across the bum. He winked, shot some air finger guns before turning back around to see who his arrow had hit.

When he saw it land in the bottom of a scampering tiki cat, Adonis paused. A brief look came over his face of slight confusion before he shrugged and dropped into a mighty flex.

HelMel
Pinka cant catch a break? Suddenly, the first pae she sees is totally desirable!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:45 am
Didn't know how to dance eh? As she lead him towards the dancefloor, she grinned broadly at the sprite. "That's the beauty of dancing, you don't have to know! You just move your body to however you want to the music!" In conjunction with her words, she began to sway even more, allowing her hips to rock back and forth as she moved from foot to foot. "But if you want an idea of where to start, just copy the moves and rhythm from someone else already dancing."
Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring

With her toast spoken, she released the shadow puppet to return to its normal inactive state. She normally wasn't the more sentimental of the two, her father would have thought her words as superfluous. But the way Azure lit up was more than worthwhile. It was alright to be a little sappy every now and then, especially with the love of her life on their anniversary.

At his response she should have clinked their glasses and drank, but she couldn't stop herself from instead stepping forward to softly kiss the angel. Of course she would choose him again and again. There was no one better for her, or whom she wanted to be with more on the entire isle. After a moment, she stepped back and raised her glass first to him and then to her lips. Oh, the bubbles were quite refreshing!

Wolfs Heart

The fae opened his mouth to respond about their childrens 'good will' towards the squirrels, but Harmonia was stepping away. Leaving him to blink in surprise at her absence.

Ah, probably some of that goddess duties she sometimes disappeared off to during these parties. He was starting to put two and two together that around that time pae started to act a little strangely.

So he entertained himself by taking in the surroundings, though was startled at the screeching over by the tables. Were they affected by whatever the Gods and Goddesses did? He raised his eyebrows questioningly to Harmonia when she came back, reaching out to take the offered drink.
"Starting the festivities early tonight huh?" He questioned with a boyish smile, wondering how much she'd humor him in Venus' inner workings.

Basically every pae that was going to come, had arrived. The trickle of pae entering slowed to a halt, and she went inside to check on the guests.

To her surprise...was that...Shansa? Shooting one of the arrows?!

Were they allowed to do that?

Almost as in answer to her internal question, the raven haired goddess of harmony glided over to her. Oh how she wished one day she could be as graceful and beautiful as Harmonia or her mother. "Me? Really?" She had been taught of course how to use them, as one day if she worked really hard she would get her own special powers. But she had never actually shot a real pae at her mothers party.

Well...if Shansa was doing it... "I'll be careful, thank you!" The grace spoke with a bounce, taking the bow and arrow. Now, who to shoot...

Evilsilverdragon
twisted

Dandy had been doing quite dandy on his own. Avoiding all the drama - aside of course from that game he was rather regretting. He'd only done it to tell his mother he had actually 'tried' to socialize, he wasn't planning on actually winning! And how he had a date with a bird. Oh bother. They couldn't even be more dissimilar!

The sprite shook his head to clear his thoughts - they were not relaxing at all and there was nothing he could do about it, so best to not stress about it. He settled back in the couch cushions and started to doze...when he felt a pinch. And then suddenly his stomach growled. The deep amount of hunger so suddenly felt brought his half lidded eyes fully open. It had been a while since lunch, but this felt unreal! Dandelion pushed himself off of the couch and headed straight towards the buffet table, his stomach aching in pain every time it growled. As soon as he made it he began stuffing his face with the mound of puffed pastries.

Quote:
Poor Dandy! Pulled from his nap to eat rofl

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 3!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:46 am
With her borrowed bow and arrow, Serenity notched one and set her sights on a rather flustered looking female pae. That wasn't kind at all!

She let it loose, striking Leone true. Oh this was fun!

SSBrosB
Iordanes arrow effects have been replaced by Harmonia's! Leone will will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 33!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:47 am
Pothos was just getting used to being blissfully alone this year. He had put another arrow into his bow, whispered a 'I'm Sorry' over it and readied to shoot it off blindly when a slap across the bum startled him.

With a jolt, Pothos lept forward, his arms shooting to the air, and along with it his bow. Along with that, so too did the arrow. Firing straight up then ricocheting off the ceiling, it lodged itself in the back of a blue and white demon.

Before he could really do anything else, however, Pothos had the sudden urge to flex. Frowning and whimpering, Pothos dropped his bow as well as his knee and curled a weak bicep into a flex. "Adonis....please stop touching people..." he cried as he proceeded to tearfully lunge himself off the dance floor awkwardly.

SSBrosB
Yahto has been hit by Pothos! He will now feel an intense longing for the first pae he sees!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 28!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:54 am
Since she was late to the whole 'shooting pae' thing, she decided to launch another one already. After all, unlike a lot of her siblings powers Harmonia's was a gentle power. A kindness really.

Evilsilverdragon
Lilibeth has been hit! She will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming

DaemonGabrielle
Haku Jo has been hit! He will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:10 am
User Image Hanna was disappointed that the other pae didn't want to wrestle with her! Wrestling was so much fun though! Especially play wrestling! She was about to try and grip the demon pae a bit harder, hopefully encouraging her to finally wrestle, when she felt herself being lifted up and she could have sworn... "Selich!" She was so happy to see him again! Finally he had come! And just in time to see her win this wrestling match!

But she was hoisted onto his shoulder and she could no longer grab the other pae. "Noooo, I was just winning! I want to wrestle her!" She said, sounding very much like a whining child. If she were in her right mind, she would make sure she would never see the light of day after all of this. Luckily there didn't seem to be anything recording her actions so hopefully she wouldn't remember them.

Elros Namasi
Have fun Selich XD

-----------------------------------------------------

User Image Beatrice blushed. "Yeah, I think it's because my other mom wasn't... quite whom she expected to get with at least year's party, so if I do find someone, then she'll be happy for me." He replied, taking another piece of food, some fruit-thing off the plate and eating it. "I don't mean that my mom doesn't like my other mom, just that they didn't even remember spending any time together last year. Or even meeting each other." The babies had been a surprise to say the least.

He looked around for a bit, disappointed that he couldn't see any girls their age around here. "Well if we do find some, we can try to convince them then." He chuckled a bit. It wasn't a bad idea at least. He moved over to one of the card tables, some sort of adventure card game, and waited for a bit until he could join in a game. "You ever play before? We can look for others too though. I'd go over to poker but I don't know if we're allowed." His mother had taught him, but usually the only thing being "bet" was who was going to cook dinner that night.

Wolfs Heart

User Image Leone only let out a small whimper and a nod when Cami offered to look for his fur. Her mouth had clamped shut after the scream, and from all that was happening, was too scared to even try to open it now.

Suddenly though, something hit Leone on her, and now once again, his shoulder and he felt himself becoming, well, himself again. He could only let out a small squeak of surprise, and once again hugged his shoulders tightly around the pretty naiad, though this time it was definitely more of a death grip. At the same time though, his head had been turned towards her and he let out a smile. "Cami!" Still hugging her. This naiad WAS his saviour! His princess charming, come here to rescue him from all of this horrible, horrible madness!

sailornorthstar
lost assets, but now has a complex

User Image Yahto gave a grin to the ladies. "Thanks for the suggestions!" He said, though really, he didn't want to be bothered with making his own drink. After all, he would just grab the alcohol, pour it in something, and that would be his "drink". He left them to their own devices though when they flounced off, and eventually it seemed all of them had left, and he still hadn't gotten his wine, so he took some of the suggested red spiked drink and wandered off with it.

He then walked around for a bit, seeing what they had, dodging random pae who had been hit, by what he had now seen were arrows, and generally enjoying the madness. Unfortunately it was now his turn, and he felt something hit the back of one of his shoulders. He was just turning around to grab it, but unfortunately looked at the food table and well, there was quite a handsome green pae over there...

He waltzed up to them and grinned when he managed to catch their attention. "You alone here?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Have fun Dandy!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 am
These pastries were the single best thing he'd ever eaten in his life. But no matter how many he shoved down his throat, the gnawing hunger wouldn't ebb.

Dandelion froze like a spotted deer when he heard a voice behind him, cheeks puffed with food. Slowly he turned his head, resuming his chew and swallow. "Uh. Yeah? Hi. Did you want the pastries?" He quickly spoke before shoving another into his face. Maybe the frosty demon wanted some of the delicious food and he was in the way? That would be the only reason any pae would want to talk to him surely.

SSBrosB
rofl

Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:24 am
((Number 3 is Leone who is already under Harmonia's arrows affect! Ignore this postie por favor ))  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Tartara Seabreeze generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 36!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:27 am
One more arrow for now, and then she would do actual work for a little while. Taking a deep breath, she let it fly. Smacking straight into a pretty female.

SSBrosB
Hanna will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games